Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father of SANDYHOOK victim LAUGHING before press conference

+2
matthew
Karen
6 posters

Go down

Father of SANDYHOOK victim LAUGHING before press conference Empty Father of SANDYHOOK victim LAUGHING before press conference

Post  Karen Thu 20 Dec - 17:24

Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :
Father of SANDYHOOK victim LAUGHING before press conference Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Father of SANDYHOOK victim LAUGHING before press conference Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Father of SANDYHOOK victim LAUGHING before press conference Empty Re: Father of SANDYHOOK victim LAUGHING before press conference

Post  matthew Thu 20 Dec - 17:43

Didn't watch it all but could it be a nervous laugh/smile ? happy memories can make us smile whilst in shock/grief
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
Father of SANDYHOOK victim LAUGHING before press conference Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Father of SANDYHOOK victim LAUGHING before press conference Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Father of SANDYHOOK victim LAUGHING before press conference Empty Re: Father of SANDYHOOK victim LAUGHING before press conference

Post  ProfessorPlum Thu 20 Dec - 18:12

I certainly wouldnt presume to judge any of those poor parents until I had walked a mile in their shoes :(
ProfessorPlum
ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 21 Dec - 12:48

neither would i, i cannot imagine what the parents are going through, laughing when in shock is well known. its a form of release, and the parents are probably very disturbed by it all. jimo
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Fri 21 Dec - 13:25

Oh please, not on this forum as well, I've read a lot on other forums about this, with some of the madder conspiracy theorists even claiming the whole thing is a hoax and that no one died and that the grieving parents are actors!

I agree with the other posters that this man is probably in such shock that some of his mannerisms may seem a bit strange, but having viewed the video, I see a man who is distraught at losing his daughter and is having trouble keeping it together.

Many of these little kids have not even been buried yet and some of the unbelievable trash that is being spoken is disrespectful in the extreme.

Whilst the majority of us in this forum do not believe the McCann's version of events regarding their daughter's disappearance, some who believe that a major coverup took place, others who just think that the McCann's just happened to know the right people at the right time, but I really hope that the forum is not going to descend into a place where conspiracies of the nature I mention at the start is going to become commonplace. Not everything is a conspiracy and one thing I am sure of, as horrible as it is, is that a gunman did burst into that school and shot dead 20 kids and several teachers and our thoughts should be with the families at such an awful time, rather than picking apart every nuance in a video of a bereaved parent.
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 21 Dec - 13:29

susible wrote:Oh please, not on this forum as well, I've read a lot on other forums about this, with some of the madder conspiracy theorists even claiming the whole thing is a hoax and that no one died and that the grieving parents are actors!

I agree with the other posters that this man is probably in such shock that some of his mannerisms may seem a bit strange, but having viewed the video, I see a man who is distraught at losing his daughter and is having trouble keeping it together.

Many of these little kids have not even been buried yet and some of the unbelievable trash that is being spoken is disrespectful in the extreme.

Whilst the majority of us in this forum do not believe the McCann's version of events regarding their daughter's disappearance, some who believe that a major coverup took place, others who just think that the McCann's just happened to know the right people at the right time, but I really hope that the forum is not going to descend into a place where conspiracies of the nature I mention at the start is going to become commonplace. Not everything is a conspiracy and one thing I am sure of, as horrible as it is, is that a gunman did burst into that school and shot dead 20 kids and several teachers and our thoughts should be with the families at such an awful time, rather than picking apart every nuance in a video of a bereaved parent.

i agree those poor children and those 20 innocent babies having had a masscare 16 years ago in our small state of tasmania 16 years ago i understand how that community feels those of us here in tasmania felt the same way i admit i laughed when i heard princess diana died not because i found it funny but it was shock
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down