Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Findmadeleine.com Update

+12
Panda
fred
tigger
Bobsy
pennylane
almostgothic
weissnicht
MaryB
Chris
kitti
Keela
chrissie
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Findmadeleine.com Update

Post  pennylane Mon 31 Dec - 14:02

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:I was watching Poirot yesterday, and he said something about the crime he was investigating that I feel applies 100% to the MM case. He said that those responsible for the murders had left unrelated complex clues to confuse the police. He said that this was a sign the crime was a simple one! I feel the truth about Maddie's demise is also uncomplicated and simple, and that most of the facts were out there in the public domain within a couple of weeks of her death, and TM have been very busy creating diversions and confusion ever since.

In the M & A there was reference to using Government , have a look at the M & A that Cherry posted yesterday. The person most important to the McCanns has been Clarence appointed by Gordon Brown. Now why would a Prime Minister send a PR within days, were not the McCanns intelligent enough to handle the Press,? why did Gordon not send a crack Agency experienced in finding missing children.?

Hi Panda Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 2 Icon_flower

Their intelligence is mediocre at best, and if left to their own devices the pair of them would have been arrested long ago (imo). I have always felt strongly that their protection is coming from the Govt/NHS, and that the Home Office refused to turn over bank and credit card info to the PJ, because it would have revealed dodgy underhanded dealings amongst Britain's medical profession that were allowed to flourish. I feel they are protected because of dealings that are totally unrelated to Madeleine's fate.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 31 Dec - 14:19

Definitely government protection and interference in case as documented
by the Portuguese Police.

This is interesting link http://www.abeldanger.net/2012/10/marine-links-bbc-pedophile-crimewatch.html
particularly in light of what has been uncovered at the BBC and links to this case.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 31 Dec - 14:27

matthew wrote:The Government were warned about the McCanns & Co...

Foreign Office alerted about the lack of co-operation of the Mccann with the Portuguese police

The Foreign Office was alerted to fears over Gerry and Kate McCann by a British diplomat in Portugal just days after their daughter Madeleine went missing. The diplomat was sent to the holiday resort of Praia da Luz in the days following the four-year-old's disappearance and soon became concerned over "inconsistencies" in the testimonies by her parents and their friends.
After visiting the McCanns, the unnamed diplomat sent a report to the Foreign Office in London, admitting his worries about "confused declarations" of the McCanns' movements on the night of May 3.
He also noted the couple's "lack of co-operation" with the Portuguese police.
The diplomat's concerns were made over four months before Gerry and Kate were named arguidos (suspects) on September 7.
Contents of the letter were leaked to Belgian newspaper La Dernière Heure over the weekend.
The diplomat expressed his fears after receiving instruction from the Foreign Office to provide "all possible assistance to the McCann couple".
The French-language paper printed excerpts of the letter, quoting the diplomat as saying: "With the greatest respect, I would like to make you aware of the risks and implications to our relationship with the Portuguese authorities, if you consider the possible involvement of the couple.
"Please confirm to me, in the light of these concerns, that we want to continue to be closely involved in the case as was requested in your previous ­message."

HiDeHo video alert Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 2 307691
Good find Matthew, I have not seen that before. So this was very early days, very interesting.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 31 Dec - 15:46

The Diplomat was John Buck, Ambassador in Portugal. He received a call from Tony Blair telling him about Madeleine's disappearance and was told to go to PDL to offer any help. I think he stayed a couple of days and then returned to the embassy and e-mailed the Foreign Office not to get too involved in the case because there were anomolies in the Tapas statements. He later transferred elsewhere as did another senior Diplomat from the Embassy.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 31 Dec - 15:49

Hi pennylane , it is obvious from day 1 that the McCanns received unprecedented support , I just wish I knew why> Especially after John Buck's warning.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Mon 31 Dec - 16:16

Panda wrote:Hi pennylane , it is obvious from day 1 that the McCanns received unprecedented support , I just wish I knew why> Especially after John Buck's warning.

tenth tapas?...you can almost smell sardines on CM's shirt collar Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 2 294124

Recap of the support they received...

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/m/SPOKESPERSONS.htm
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 31 Dec - 16:31

So many people on there Matthew, no other parent of a missing child has ever been
afforded that support and help, would have thought that kind of help normally reserved
for royalty, politicians, VIPs etc. who need digging out of a mess, so to me quite obvious
it is not only the mccanns being protected here.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 31 Dec - 16:38

A reminder of someone else who commented on the parents behaviour

Witness Statement

Date: 17-10-2007

Jose Maria Batista Roque 09.00 HRS

He comes to the process as a witness. He is an officer with the Lagos GNR and has worked for the Guarda for 21 years.

He found the parents to be nervous and anxious, he did not see any tears from either of them although they produced noises identical to crying. He did not feel that this was an abduction, although this was the line indicated by the father.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 31 Dec - 16:44

matthew wrote:
Panda wrote:Hi pennylane , it is obvious from day 1 that the McCanns received unprecedented support , I just wish I knew why> Especially after John Buck's warning.

tenth tapas?...you can almost smell sardines on CM's shirt collar Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 2 294124

Recap of the support they received...

[url=http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/m/SPOKESPERSONS.htm
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/m/SPOKESPERSONS.htm[/quote[/url]]

Hi Matthew, thanks for the info , if you click on the photos of Gerry, he is on the Beach with a Man i couldn't identify, see if you can seperate and show seperately so someone else may be able to identify him. Note, those photos were taken on the 9th May, 6 days after Madeleine disappeared , doesn't look very distraught does he!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 31 Dec - 16:48

cant see the pic on the link but there was a pic of Gerry on beach and I think it was
Michael Wright he was with.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 31 Dec - 16:57

is this the one PandaFindmadeleine.com Update - Page 2 Bth_74112834_small
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 31 Dec - 17:04

cherry1 wrote:is this the one PandaFindmadeleine.com Update - Page 2 Bth_74112834_small

Cherry 1, there's no hope for me, I just clicked on the link again and ended up on the Pamalam site......yes, that,s the photo, hardly looks distraught does he?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 31 Dec - 17:11

Panda wrote:
cherry1 wrote:is this the one PandaFindmadeleine.com Update - Page 2 Bth_74112834_small

Cherry 1, there's no hope for me, I just clicked on the link again and ended up on the Pamalam site......yes, that,s the photo, hardly looks distraught does he?

Yes that is Michael Wright. neither of them look at all concerned/distraught/ and they certainly are not looking for seashells.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 31 Dec - 17:23

Amaral said they weren't looking for a body, don't know if he said something small. My guess would be a mobile which they/he thought might have fallen well short of deep water. It would make sense in view of the phone records available that other mobiles were used between say 30/4 and 3/5.

This means that at least two people needed to communicate 'below the radar' so to speak. My guess is Murat and Gerry. Since they both switched their legit mobiles on and off at about the same time.

Imo it's quite likely he was phoning the mobile they were looking for e.g. by using Wrights mobile which wouldn't be checked by the police.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 31 Dec - 17:43

this is the other pic

Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 2 Bth_michaelWright_GerryMcCann_small
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 31 Dec - 17:50

Bobsy wrote:
Panda wrote:

Yes that is Michael Wright. neither of them look at all concerned/distraught/ and they certainly are not looking for seashells.

Hi bobsy, I have this feeling that we will never learn the truth, nor know how the McCanns have such friends in high places , the only reason as i have said if if Gerry was a Fund raiser for the Labour Party which is how the McCanns got to know the Blairs and Browns.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 31 Dec - 17:51

So who was taking the photo???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 31 Dec - 17:52

Was this photo taken at Rocha Negra? and below the Boavista Golf Course which sits on top of Rocha Negra
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 31 Dec - 17:57

almostgothic wrote:As Madeleine’s parents, we won’t be able to rest until we know that all that can be feasibly done to find her, and the person who took her, has been done.

Well in that case, they won't have been resting at this event. I'm sure they will have been working very very hard , scanning the crowd for the swarthy abductor:

Kate and Gerry McCann attend Everton FC match

THE parents of missing Madeleine McCann were welcomed to Everton FC’s clash with Chelsea yesterday by chairman Bill Kenwright.

Liverpool-born Kate McCann and her husband Gerry watched the Blues lose 2-1 to their London rivals in the televised match.

Mrs McCann is a well-known Everton fan and one of the first photos released of Madeleine after she vanished in 2007 showed her wearing a club shirt.

The club has been a high-profile supporter of the family’s search for Madeleine, who went missing during a family holiday to Portugal.

Mrs McCann’s parents live in south Liverpool and she grew up in Mossley Hill.

Photos from yesterdays match...though I suspect the one of the 2 of them together is more of PR to try and dispel the strong rumours of their split
Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 2 Image-24-everton-fc-v-chelsea-at-goodison-park-pics-gareth-jones-859996656Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 2 2012-12-30T135900Z_1683967790_GM1E8CU1OUV01_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-ENGLAND

Maybe they were there looking for this man Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 2 294124

Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 2 Image-19-everton-fc-v-chelsea-at-goodison-park-pics-gareth-jones-100136787
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 31 Dec - 18:10

jd16 wrote:

Was this photo taken at Rocha Negra? and below the Boavista Golf Course which sits on top of Rocha Negra

This was taken on the rocks, which lead to the beach. Walk past the church and you come to the rocks, you can either walk along the foot path or on the rocks, and you will eventually come to the restaurant/snack Bar Paraiso.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 31 Dec - 18:35

fred wrote:
jd16 wrote:

This was taken on the rocks, which lead to the beach. Walk past the church and you come to the rocks, you can either walk along the foot path or on the rocks, and you will eventually come to the restaurant/snack Bar Paraiso.

Thanks Fred..Am putting certain informations together with geographical locations
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Mon 31 Dec - 18:43

Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 2 Bth_74112834_small

...various quotes

The McCanns have been quoted as believing that their phones have been tapped from fairly early in the investigation

A source close to the couple said: "British police warned Kate and Gerry when they were in Portugal that their phones and emails might have been tapped into.

Kate and Gerry McCann believe that their mobile telephones were bugged by Portuguese police when they were in the Algarve - and fear the tapping has continued since their return to Britain.

Sources close to the family say the couple are convinced that questions put to them during police interviews were based on information gleaned from their private conversations.

They have now told family members to be careful what they say over the telephone as it is thought all conversations could be recorded as potential evidence Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 2 29204
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 31 Dec - 18:51

didnt something come out before regarding emails being sent between them and info
gleaned from that pointed to the fact that they knew Madeleine was dead.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 31 Dec - 18:59

matthew wrote:Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 2 Bth_74112834_small

...various quotes

The McCanns have been quoted as believing that their phones have been tapped from fairly early in the investigation

A source close to the couple said: "British police warned Kate and Gerry when they were in Portugal that their phones and emails might have been tapped into.

Kate and Gerry McCann believe that their mobile telephones were bugged by Portuguese police when they were in the Algarve - and fear the tapping has continued since their return to Britain.

Sources close to the family say the couple are convinced that questions put to them during police interviews were based on information gleaned from their private conversations.

They have now told family members to be careful what they say over the telephone as it is thought all conversations could be recorded as potential evidence Findmadeleine.com Update - Page 2 29204

matthew, they knew their mobile phones were being tapped because as i said earlier, the Portugese Prosecutor went to court to find out if the recoidings could be used in evidence but the Judge ruled they were too intrusive. another example of the McCanns walking on water.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Mon 31 Dec - 19:25

Hi Panda...I think the McCanns were savvy enough to know that tapping would be a possibility & im sure would take precautions,they did like to pray an awful lot if you know what i mean...remember reports of intercepted tapas email revealing Maddie had died but find it hard to believe that they would be so unsavvy...

The criminal instruction judge did not allow for ambient tapping in the villa in Praia da Luz where the McCann moved into in July last year, a short time after Maddie's disappearance. The Judiciária wanted to listen to the conversations between Kate and Gerry in a search for the possible involvement of Maddie's parents in the disappearance of the child, which took place on the 3rd of May 2007.

The McCanns moved into the Vista do Mar villa, in the Luz Parque area, when they were not arguidos yet. They only left the house on the 9th of September, when they returned to England.

The request from the Judiciária took into account a series of indicia that is mentioned in the process, including the only fingerprint that was found on the Ocean Club apartment's window of the bedroom where Maddie slept, and where she allegedly was taken through. That fingerprint belongs to Kate McCann.
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next