Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

merry christmas

3 posters

Go down

merry christmas Empty merry christmas

Post  halfamo Mon 24 Dec - 17:49

Searched & i can't find a merry Christmas thread so merry Christmas all @ M M :XXX :
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :
merry christmas Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100merry christmas Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

merry christmas Empty Re: merry christmas

Post  dutchclogs Mon 24 Dec - 18:00

Merry Xmas & a happy new year to you halfamo merry christmas 83453 and every one on MM merry christmas 929468
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 24 Dec - 18:20

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to everyone on MM...As you laugh at your christmas crackers jokes, bear in mind this one merry christmas 25346

Fact: Jane Tanners description has changed significantly over time, to the “Egg Man”, “Monster Man”, “Bundle Man”, “Cooperman” and “Nose Man”, even from a "man" to a "woman". She also picked out Robert Murat as the villain and maintained this allegation until withdrawing it in April 2008 in an interview with the Leicestershire Police. Miss Tanner’s abductor had long hair, short hair, wore glasses, didn’t wear glasses, had a nose or didn’t have a nose, had a moustache or was clean shaven. He strode “purposefully out” or “ambled along”. So it is not at all clear what Miss Tanner’s final position is but she obviously supported the “reconstruction” on the Channel 4 program and the image of the “purposefully striding Bundle Man”:

Fiona Payne RI April 2008
'Well the only thing, again it's just a reaction to what's been in the Press sort of doubting Jane's statement, erm, that I would say, I've never been in any, any doubt that what Jane has seen, she has never changed her story merry christmas 23324 to me or to anybody in the group about what she saw on that night from day one and, erm, and I think her bit of evidence is the most convincing merry christmas 23324 , erm, that I've heard out of any of us and the most accurate and the most convincing merry christmas 23324 that I'm convinced that was Madeleine

Its truly astonishing.....Merry Christmas
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content