Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Years Message to mccann and healy.

+2
jd16
Lioned
6 posters

Go down

A New Years Message to mccann and healy. Empty A New Years Message to mccann and healy.

Post  Lioned Mon 31 Dec - 22:46

I do hope you have a New Year full of regrets and remorse and do the decent thing and allow your little daughter a respectful burial and let Her rest in peace at last.
Until that happens the guilt will continue to eat you alive and you will ultimately crumble when the truth inevitably unfolds.
There will be no hiding place for you and the few followers who remain will soon desert you.

Happy New Year to all those parents who would give their very lives to the proper care of their children,which thankfully is most of us.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
A New Years Message to mccann and healy. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A New Years Message to mccann and healy. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

A New Years Message to mccann and healy. Empty Re: A New Years Message to mccann and healy.

Post  jd16 Mon 31 Dec - 23:45

A New Years Message to mccann and healy. 302722 its coming......
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
A New Years Message to mccann and healy. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A New Years Message to mccann and healy. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

A New Years Message to mccann and healy. Empty Re: A New Years Message to mccann and healy.

Post  cherry1 Mon 31 Dec - 23:53

I wouldnt disagree with that!

A New Years Message to mccann and healy. 302722 A New Years Message to mccann and healy. 302722
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 1 Jan - 9:42

I hope it is, and if not and there is a whitewash then will the last one to leave the UK please close the gate?
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 1 Jan - 10:59

May you live in dread this year that this may be the year the twins find info on Google about what went on in Praia da Luz that summer.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Tue 1 Jan - 12:13

I imagine the Mccanns must live in terror of the twins growing old enough to think for themselves and read everything there is on the internet about this case. They would be better telling the whole truth as soon as possible before they find they have two completely screwed up teenagers on their hands, although I would imagine those twins are somewhat screwed up already having to live their lives with the "ghost" (for want of a better word) of a sister I'm sure they can't remember at all, a bedroom never changed and full of unopened presents and no doubt a place set at the table for the missing sister, plus all the tales told to them by their parents. I doubt the twins can grow up as rational people.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 1 Jan - 12:18

They will probably change their names as they grow up. Imagine going to University or something and introducing yourself as Amélie or Sean McCann. They'd never hear the end of it.

I used to work with a guy called Thistlethwaite and he never used his real name, for booking restaurants or things he called himself Howerd.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 1 Jan - 12:32

Iris wrote:They will probably change their names as they grow up. Imagine going to University or something and introducing yourself as Amélie or Sean McCann. They'd never hear the end of it.

I used to work with a guy called Thistlethwaite and he never used his real name, for booking restaurants or things he called himself Howerd.

I recall visiting a relative in hospital when I was a child. There was a nurse there whose badge identified her as 'Sister Manuel,' but apparently she was referred to as 'Manuel's sister,' since she was the sister of the notorious murderer.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Tue 1 Jan - 14:24

Iris wrote:They will probably change their names as they grow up. Imagine going to University or something and introducing yourself as Amélie or Sean McCann. They'd never hear the end of it.

I'm not so sure Iris, the Mccanns are so up themselves I think they truly believe the world adores them and will probably want the same adoration for the twins.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down