Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine NOT at high tea on Thursday?

+3
Bobsy
T4two
HiDeHo
7 posters

Go down

Madeleine NOT at high tea on Thursday? Empty Madeleine NOT at high tea on Thursday?

Post  HiDeHo Tue 15 Jan - 3:37

I would appreciate someone viewing this information and letting me know that there may be an alternative conclusion to the one that I have come to...

Mark Harrison in his report...

(Referring to the creche)
'This is the location of the last confirmed sighting by a person independent of family members of Madeleine'

In his report from July 23rd 2007 where he was planning the locations for the cadaver and blood dogs to search said something which does not 'match' what we have been led to believe about Madeleine's whereabouts on May 3rd.

The files continuously tell us that Madeleine was at high tea in the tapas (according to witness statements which would need to be included as 'evidence' until proven otherwise) at about 5.30pm Thursday...Kate, Catriona, Gerry etc.

HOWEVER....Mark Harrison claims that he sent the dogs to search in the LAST CONFIRMED LOCATION which was NOT the tapas bar...but the CRECHE!

A search was scheduled for the CRECHE....that tells me there is NO confirmed sighting/knowledge of Madeleine at High Tea!!!! (correct me if my logic is incorrect)

THEREFORE...the last confirmed sighting was at the creche but...WHICH DAY?

Logiic again tells me that if Madeleine stayed to the end of the day, the nanny would walk her and the other children over to High tea meaning the TAPAS was the last confirmed location....

More logic..tells me that it was likely a day when the PARENTS picked her up early (before high tea)...and...the only day they picked her up early was MONDAY! The day that EVERYONE avoids and does not talk about...The day before the discrepancies started to happen (on Tuesday)..the day she was signed in the creche from 3.15 - 3.30.....

It could (indirectly) be a real indication that something happened to Madeleine before Thursday afternoon and possibly on MONDAY...(the police have not included these details in the files but Mark Harrison would not be organising a search as the last confirmed location in the creche...if she was seen AFTER in the tapas at High Tea) I have not arrived at this to prove my thoughts about Monday because the discrepancies started Tuesday but as I see it...the last place that Madeleine was confirmed to be by someone other than T9 was at the creche!!

If my conclusions are correct...this would mean that the police know that Madeleine was not at high tea on Thursday....It would be confirmation that the creche records have been tampered with...and it would leave us with the probablility that something happened to Madeleine before Thursday afternoon.

I find this huge (if I read his report correctly) so I urge anyone to let me know if they have different thoughts on his comments so I can halt any speculation regarding this...

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic30.html

Mark Harrison MBE
National Search Adviser
Homicide, Missing Persons, Mass Fatality Disasters

Mark Warner Creche at Praia Da Luz.

This is the location of the last confirmed sighting by a person independent of family members of Madeleine McCann. Although this location was within the original search area it may well benefit from a further search using enhanced detecting methods for human remains. This will depend on the size of any outside grounds and concealed areas inside the building.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
Madeleine NOT at high tea on Thursday? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine NOT at high tea on Thursday? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Madeleine NOT at high tea on Thursday? Empty Re: Madeleine NOT at high tea on Thursday?

Post  jd16 Tue 15 Jan - 5:52

I think you are bang on and is a brilliant spot. This would also answer why the mccanns invented david payne visiting apartment 5a at 5/6.30/7 as a witness outside the mccanns who last her i.e. the ones in the Tapas bar for high tea do not confirm Maddie was there. All these statements have been withheld (jensen/balu etc), as have all the important files which would back up April 30th (the day nobody talks about)

The other major discrepancy on the creche sheets for the 30th April is that only Maddie is signed out, at 15.30. No other parent signed their kids out that afternoon (the only day this happened)...then from Tuesday onwards we have very strong discrepancies between the signing in/outs of Maddie and Ella, even cat baker signing for the child. Prior to the afternoon of April 30th the in/out signing look to be totally normal but it all changes from this point. On the afternoon of April 30th the mccanns sign Maddie in at 1515, then drop off the twins at 15.25, but then go back to sign Maddie out at 1530. The twins stayed in the creche until 17.25, so it was only Maddie they rushed back to take out of creche

With Mark Harrison wanting to check the creche as the last known independent sighting of Maddie, then this is saying everything really. Sending the dogs to creche means there is strong evidence that something happened there and there are no independent sightings of Maddie since creche. I think you are absolutely correct
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
Madeleine NOT at high tea on Thursday? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine NOT at high tea on Thursday? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Madeleine NOT at high tea on Thursday? Empty Re: Madeleine NOT at high tea on Thursday?

Post  HiDeHo Tue 15 Jan - 6:05

For some strange reason I had not noticed the signing out on April 30th being only Madeleine....

Its been suggested that the 'creche' reference was that of the creche behind the tapas.

His recommendation was the creche to be searched but I cannot find any reference to the search being carried out...not that it would make a difference to 'last confirmed location' but could help to confirm which creche he was referring to.

It doesnt seem feasible to classify the high tea location as 'the creche' but with such major implications I would like some reference to confirm.

Mark Harrison MBE
National Search Adviser
Homicide, Missing Persons, Mass Fatality Disasters

Mark Warner Creche at Praia Da Luz.

This is the location of the last confirmed sighting by a person independent of family members of Madeleine McCann. Although this location was within the original search area it may well benefit from a further search using enhanced detecting methods for human remains. This will depend on the size of any outside grounds and concealed areas inside the building.

This really doesnt sound like he is referring to the tapas area creche where they had high tea
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 15 Jan - 7:43

These were my exact thoughts too.... "This will depend on the size of any outside grounds and concealed areas inside the building."...This does not suggest the Tapas area at all but the creche room inside the building

I also noticed the dogs never seemed to search the creche after MH recommendations. I felt because with LPP's help, it was made sure this area not to be searched by the dogs. imo because they knew what happened there and any alerts from the dogs at creche would have blown things wide open, along the lines of MW then being directly involved and investigated thoroughly, ATOL license to trade from all their resorts taken away etc
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Tue 15 Jan - 16:22

The fact remains that Catriona Baker is the only witness 'independent' of family and friends to have seen the child after leaving the creche. Obviously Mark Harrison and by implication the police, did not consider her to be as independent as they were lead to believe and therefore the creche becomes the last place she was seen by a truly independent witness. Later on we were spun the information that Catriona Baker had been spirited away to a secret location known only to team Mc'Cann. She then turned up some time later at the infamous Rothley hotel meeting. This indicates that the police were on the right track. I wonder what the they knew about Baker which made them doubt her word?
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 15 Jan - 18:59

First visit to Portugal???
uppatoffee on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:39 pm

.Jd, I noticed that in her 2 statements she gave to the police, she gives different accounts of when she arrived in Portugal and whether she had been before. Both of these can be found at http://www.mccannfiles.com/id351.html

In her Portuguese Statement
"In answer to our questions, she responds that she has been in Portugal since March 21st of this year and that this is her first visit to the country. Next, she says that she came to Portugal to work as a play leader, having obtained a contract of employment with the "Mark Warner" company. She states that her contract started on March 21st and ends on November 7th 2007, the date on which she will return to her own country."

In her Leicester Police Interview
"I work in childcare – I was contracted by Mark Warner in June of 2006. The first time I went to Portugal was the 21st of March 2006 where I worked as a childcare worker in the Ocean Club Village, Praia da Luz. I went to a work interview and was contracted for one year by Mark Warner in June of 2006."

Bit of a difference! .
uppatoffee

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3908-catriona-baker

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 15 Jan - 19:42

cherry1 wrote:.

First visit to Portugal???
uppatoffee on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:39 pm

.Jd, I noticed that in her 2 statements she gave to the police, she gives different accounts of when she arrived in Portugal and whether she had been before. Both of these can be found at http://www.mccannfiles.com/id351.html

In her Portuguese Statement
"In answer to our questions, she responds that she has been in Portugal since March 21st of this year and that this is her first visit to the country. Next, she says that she came to Portugal to work as a play leader, having obtained a contract of employment with the "Mark Warner" company. She states that her contract started on March 21st and ends on November 7th 2007, the date on which she will return to her own country."

In her Leicester Police Interview
"I work in childcare – I was contracted by Mark Warner in June of 2006. The first time I went to Portugal was the 21st of March 2006 where I worked as a childcare worker in the Ocean Club Village, Praia da Luz. I went to a work interview and was contracted for one year by Mark Warner in June of 2006."

Bit of a difference! .
uppatoffee

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3908-catriona-baker

SO CONTRACT ENDED IN JUNE 2007 UNLESS THE 2006 IS A MISTAKE
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 15 Jan - 21:40

Holiday resorts contract out during the seasons i.e. March to November.....The 'change in story' was in the RI's i.e. after they all met in Rothley in November 2007 to get 'on message' with the mccanns and their stories straight for the RI's.....with a little help from the bulldozer. This change of contract date was an attempt to justify why cat baker left PDL almost immediately and disappeared to America i.e. trying to make it look that her MW contract was finished anyway...but it wasn't

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KIDS-CLUB-STAFF.htm
CATRIONA B.*

In our informal conversation with Catriona Trease Sisile B., also known as CAT, she stated:

1. That she arrived on March 21st 2007 and that she plans to return to the UK on November 7th 2007;

They have her plane tickets

Madeleine NOT at high tea on Thursday? 01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_94

Also on the staff reports she is down as leaving on November 7th 2007

Madeleine NOT at high tea on Thursday? 01_VOLUME_Ia_prosesso_page104
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 15 Jan - 21:51

On the staff report above...does anyone have an idea what the reference number on the 5th column could mean? e.g. JH5629291

Am curious as charlotte pennington is the only creche staff without one
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 15 Jan - 22:44

Could it be a National Insurance number. I note all the other ones have the last digit , usually a letter not quite showing.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 15 Jan - 23:24

Yes you are right, thanks...NI numbers are 2 letters 6 numbers and a letter at the end......Wonder they didn't have hers considering she had been working for MW for 2 years and the 2 workers after her NI numbers are there
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 16 Jan - 0:10

WHAT DOES TRUE MEAN??
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Wed 16 Jan - 0:18

True means real, genuine, right
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Wed 16 Jan - 8:22

She was interviewed for just three hours by police on the morning after Madeleine's disappearance. This compares with the four-and-a-half hours endured by Charlotte Pennington, another nanny at the resort who was witness to Kate's 'hysterical' reaction to Madeleine's disappearance.
The Mail on Sunday has also learned that within 24 hours of that interview Ms Baker was dispatched by Mark Warner to take up a new position in the Greek resort of San Agostino along with four other members of staff.
They were all linked to the seven holidaymakers who had eaten in the resort's tapas restaurant with Kate and Gerry McCann on the night of Madeleine's disappearance.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-487506/Revealed-The-nanny-help-clear-McCanns-name.html#ixzz2I7nW2jWJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down