Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 17 Jan - 17:38

Carolina wrote:
jd16 wrote:
And while they have their phones in their hands perhaps they'll tweet Clarence Mitchell to ask if he still believes he has a future in the Tory party and how he feels about Amaral's intended pursuit – of him. Go on, ask him.

Without trying to be a killjoy, we don't have any other source for Blacksmiths information. How does his know GA's intentions? I do hope Blacksmith is correct but waiting for more proof of what he says

Believe me, Blacksmith knows what he is talking about.

Brilliant! Thank you

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18467
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

another one !

Post  matthew on Thu 17 Jan - 17:42

Thursday, 17 January 2013
Libel Diary - Early Evening January 17

John Blacksmith writes: I don't have any special secret sources and, as I have posted here previously, I have had no information from within Amaral's group since 2010. As far as I know GA has been in Lisbon working on the libel case and declining to comment since last spring.

The only information I ever get hold of is connected with the use of the term "we" in the Blacksmith Bureau. Everyone who is interested knows who I am since I posted my full name and location on the old 3As forum in 2008. Bureau contributions, however, don't derive from me or belong to me alone: the Bureau exists as a centre for messages and opinions about the case from a number of what we might call the "sane critics" of the parents, people who have done a great deal more investigation than I have and have dedicated much of their lives to the case in a way which puts me to shame.

We know about the negotiations which, we repeat, are known to all UK national editors. Anyone who knows the McCanns' modus operandi, either through watching the Leveson hearings or studying Duarte's briefing note for the Portuguese media after the Wikileaks episode, should know how they prepare the way for their media spin initiatives by confidential contact with editors so that there will be a spurious unanimity of view. That is what is taking place now.

The purpose of pre-empting their spin plan is not to build ourselves up but to remind all our readers of the secret, and disgraceful, way in which the media have supped with a very short spoon with the McCanns for six years, a subject which we have taken up with them on occasion, most recently with the editor of the Daily Mail, although we got little change from him. One of the reasons that the story is dragging on and leaking is that it is not just the McCanns who stand to lose but all the newspapers and a number of individuals that defamed Amaral so grossly while helping the McCanns keep Amaral's claims away from the British public. In helping the McCanns now they are attempting to help themselves as well.

And we want them all to fail, the lying, dishonest, greedy bastards. That's the axe we have to grind. Listening Kier? Listening Clarence?

matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Age : 44
Location : holywell
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  Guest on Thu 17 Jan - 17:57

I disagree that the Newspapers stand to lose >>>> the printed Media are notoriously thick-skinned and shameless and if the tide turns they will shout it from the rooftops with no shame whatsoever.

And I hope they have that opportunity .....................

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  almostgothic on Thu 17 Jan - 18:15

It's often been suggested that the press will have shedloads of dirt on the McCanns which will eventually be revealed - but I suspect that certain papers and hacks are immersed in that particular manure heap themselves, which could prove a little tricky.

Is there enough Febreze in the world?

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  Loopdaloop on Thu 17 Jan - 18:22

margaret wrote:Thanks Me.

The real Blacksmith appears to be back! The coherant one who gets straight to the point.

I get the feeling that there IS A number of 'blacksmiths', although whomever was holding the reins for a bit was a total pain in the arse.


I actually hope this is not true. I hope that they do go to court so that the Mccann's can get shown up. I don't actually want Amarel to settle.
I would like everything all out in the open and the Mccann's publicly humiliated when the whole world finds out the court thinks they are talking shit.
Perhaps, If The Mccann's do settle to apologise, Amaral will weave something in as almost an admission of lying!

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  Loopdaloop on Thu 17 Jan - 18:35

matthew wrote:Thursday, 17 January 2013
Libel Diary - Early Evening January 17

John Blacksmith writes: I don't have any special secret sources and, as I have posted here previously, I have had no information from within Amaral's group since 2010. As far as I know GA has been in Lisbon working on the libel case and declining to comment since last spring.

The only information I ever get hold of is connected with the use of the term "we" in the Blacksmith Bureau. Everyone who is interested knows who I am since I posted my full name and location on the old 3As forum in 2008. Bureau contributions, however, don't derive from me or belong to me alone: the Bureau exists as a centre for messages and opinions about the case from a number of what we might call the "sane critics" of the parents, people who have done a great deal more investigation than I have and have dedicated much of their lives to the case in a way which puts me to shame.

We know about the negotiations which, we repeat, are known to all UK national editors. Anyone who knows the McCanns' modus operandi, either through watching the Leveson hearings or studying Duarte's briefing note for the Portuguese media after the Wikileaks episode, should know how they prepare the way for their media spin initiatives by confidential contact with editors so that there will be a spurious unanimity of view. That is what is taking place now.

The purpose of pre-empting their spin plan is not to build ourselves up but to remind all our readers of the secret, and disgraceful, way in which the media have supped with a very short spoon with the McCanns for six years, a subject which we have taken up with them on occasion, most recently with the editor of the Daily Mail, although we got little change from him. One of the reasons that the story is dragging on and leaking is that it is not just the McCanns who stand to lose but all the newspapers and a number of individuals that defamed Amaral so grossly while helping the McCanns keep Amaral's claims away from the British public. In helping the McCanns now they are attempting to help themselves as well.

And we want them all to fail, the lying, dishonest, greedy bastards. That's the axe we have to grind. Listening Kier? Listening Clarence?

didn't see this until after I posted. IT confirms the hypothesis of multiple authors.

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  margaret on Thu 17 Jan - 18:38

Loopdaloop wrote:
I would like everything all out in the open and the Mccann's publicly humiliated when the whole world finds out the court thinks they are talking shit.
Perhaps, [b]If The Mccann's do settle to apologise,[\b] Amaral will weave something in as almost an admission of lying!

Negotiations LDL...... If true, the buzzword is 'negotiations'.

That'll be 'we'll drop the action and pay your costs but we will not apologise and you must never breathe a word of why we're backing out, except to give the illusion the fund is low'.

But we know they're sitting on half a million pounds of search costs because of the accounts.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Thu 17 Jan - 19:24

marxman wrote:I think that the Mccanns have eventually arrived
at the end of their brinkmanship. A tactic they
have used successfully to date, but will, I hope
illustrate how dangerous such a tactic is when
faced with a more determined and couragous
opposition such as GM and TB. The brink has
now appeared and I think the laws of gravity
will hopefully do the rest.

Marxman I've always said when there money/fund runs out that's it, there finished, IMO they have no money left now, there celeb support has finished also......wether blacksmith is right or not, it's the end of the road for the McCanns.
I don't think Amaral or Tony Bennet could have chosen a better time to take on the McCanns (or in Bennett's case the McCanns taking-on Bennett) all IMO.

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Thu 17 Jan - 19:58

The End Is Nigh wrote:I disagree that the Newspapers stand to lose >>>> the printed Media are notoriously thick-skinned and shameless and if the tide turns they will shout it from the rooftops with no shame whatsoever.

And I hope they have that opportunity .....................



Yes I agree with u TeiN the media are going to have a field day with this..... Just like the PJ, Amaral and our Tabloids they have all patiently been waiting for the fund and the protection to give way.....BINGO!!! The Media are going to be living off this for years to come IMO.



Last edited by Lillyofthevalley on Thu 17 Jan - 20:02; edited 1 time in total

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  SteveT on Thu 17 Jan - 20:02

I really hope that something is about to break, but have learnt after so many false hopes not to get too excited.

SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 597
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  marxman on Thu 17 Jan - 20:02

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
marxman wrote:I think that the Mccanns have eventually arrived
at the end of their brinkmanship. A tactic they
have used successfully to date, but will, I hope
illustrate how dangerous such a tactic is when
faced with a more determined and couragous
opposition such as GM and TB. The brink has
now appeared and I think the laws of gravity
will hopefully do the rest.

Marxman I've always said when there money/fund runs out that's it, there finished, IMO they have no money left now, there celeb support has finished also......wether blacksmith is right or not, it's the end of the road for the McCanns.
I don't think Amaral or Tony Bennet could have chosen a better time to take on the McCanns (or in Bennett's case the McCanns taking-on Bennett) all IMO.

Yes indeed Lilly, their fun(d) did appear to be a
double edged sword, it offered legal protection but
at the same time, a raft of dodgy legal advisors that
milked it until the well ran dry.
On the other hand, GA and TB without such funds,
had the focus and grit to outwit and withstand the
huge pressure from the mccann machine and it's
fund. They didn't submit, and that devoured most
of the mccann's efforts, time and money.
It was just a matter of time.


marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Thu 17 Jan - 20:15

IN my honest opinion I do hope that Dr Amaral doesn't settle out of court and makes them drag their sorry a**s thro the courts, I don't believe they have the money or the protection any longer, and if u remember this case should have been heard this time last year but the Mcs put it off until Sept last year then it got put off again till now.....they have no reason to call it off now apart from settling it out of court..........

Go Dr Amaral GO!!!! And Mr Bennett

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  snowflake on Thu 17 Jan - 20:27

Sorry been following posts but who is Blacksmith?

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Age : 61
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  Lioned on Thu 17 Jan - 20:38

snowflake wrote:Sorry been following posts but who is Blacksmith?

We are not sure.

Are you going to join all your friends tonight snowflake ?

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  matthew on Thu 17 Jan - 20:46

He said he was known on 3As ??

Im sure ive seen TB say his real name on JH forum

matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Age : 44
Location : holywell
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  snowflake on Thu 17 Jan - 20:53



well like me you have no idea of who he/she is
Fine
I thought someone would know

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Age : 61
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  Lioned on Thu 17 Jan - 20:54

Don't recognise him from 3As,though he could probably be described as the drunken spawn from the marriage of Tylersmum and Coldwater.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  almostgothic on Thu 17 Jan - 21:03

Blacksmith goes right back to the Mirror Forum.

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  margaret on Thu 17 Jan - 21:07

snowflake wrote:

well like me you have no idea of who he/she is
Fine
I thought someone would know

I know him as a blogger who's been around for ages. He is usually astute in describing the actions of the media and/or mccanns. Went off the boil a bit lately but we've only got a week to see if this comes to pass......

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  Krisy22 on Thu 17 Jan - 21:15


Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3380
Location : good old Oxfordshire no goats... lots of RAIN....
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  snowflake on Thu 17 Jan - 21:16

matthew wrote:He said he was known on 3As ??

Im sure ive seen TB say his real name on JH forum

Ive looked at your avaatar ,
Who is who kissing who?

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Age : 61
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  Lioned on Thu 17 Jan - 21:22

Blacksmith has a 50% chance of being right i suppose.I was never on the Mirror forum,i guess he used the same name and regurgitated the same diatribe then.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  Lioned on Thu 17 Jan - 21:27

Krisy22 wrote:

You are very naughty.

I wonder if its started snowing in Rothley yet.

I am prepared to believe blacksmith could be a plural !

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  fuzeta on Thu 17 Jan - 22:01

[quote="snowflake"][quote="matthew"]He said he was known on 3As ??

l believe it is Cameron kissing baby Clegg snowflake. I had to take a good look

fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4182
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  matthew on Thu 17 Jan - 22:23

[quote="fuzeta"][quote="snowflake"]
matthew wrote:He said he was known on 3As ??

l believe it is Cameron kissing baby Clegg snowflake. I had to take a good look

Nurturing

Blacksmith is Antony Sharples

http://goodqualitywristbands.blogspot.com/2010/07/postscript-july-2010-by-antony-sharples.html


matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Age : 44
Location : holywell
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith - Rumours, what rumours? 16th Jan 2013

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:06


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum