Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case?

Post  malena stool on Mon 21 Jan - 21:27

If the case is reopened and were to be truthfully investigated and reported there would likely be a lot of very irritable bowels in very high places... and that would never do.

Which whipping boys and girls are likely to be tossed to the wolves rather than the whole truth appearing in the public domain?

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13381
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case?

Post  devonmum on Mon 21 Jan - 23:43

Judging by the noise on Twitter from the pros tonight, NO they do not want it opened

devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Age : 57
Location : plymouth. devon
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case?

Post  jd16 on Tue 22 Jan - 0:17

malena stool wrote:If the case is reopened and were to be truthfully investigated and reported there would likely be a lot of very irritable bowels in very high places... and that would never do.

Which whipping boys and girls are likely to be tossed to the wolves rather than the whole truth appearing in the public domain?

Operation Fernbridge has got many running scared

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case?

Post  Loopdaloop on Tue 22 Jan - 0:18

If the Mccann's get convicted we should arrange a party with the finest wedding dj that a whiparound can afford!

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case?

Post  jd16 on Tue 22 Jan - 0:20

devonmum wrote:Judging by the noise on Twitter from the pros tonight, NO they do not want it opened

Just to remind them of their Gods words....

In their annual Christmas message just gone in December 2012 the mccanns say and I quote "The Metropolitan Police Review of all the material in the inquiry has been underway for over eighteen months. We have been really impressed and greatly encouraged by the work which has been done and its findings to date which are revealing there are definitely many stones yet to turn. We continue to wait and hope that the Portuguese authorities will agree to reopen the case so that the many lines of enquiry can be investigated. As Madeleine’s parents, we won’t be able to rest until we know that all that can be feasibly done to find her, and the person who took her, has been done."

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case?

Post  jd16 on Tue 22 Jan - 0:22

Loopdaloop wrote:If the Mccann's get convicted we should arrange a party with the finest wedding dj that a whiparound can afford!

I fear we will not be celebrating 'if' this happens...the shock of the truth will rock people

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case?

Post  Loopdaloop on Tue 22 Jan - 0:32

jd16 wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:If the Mccann's get convicted we should arrange a party with the finest wedding dj that a whiparound can afford!

I fear we will not be celebrating 'if' this happens...the shock of the truth will rock people

I don't know, I think everyone will be saying 'I knew it....'
Most people I bring the subject up with... (tentatively I might add), know something fishy went on.
This includes by profession psychologists, social workers and doctors!

I would love the truth about the manipulation and spin to come out, but would any part of the dinosaur media be brave enough to print something like that?
Part of me thinks the Telegraph might as they seem to be the only paper still doing investigative journalism and are willing to ruffle feathers -(which is surprising considering their historical standing as a paper of the establishment)

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case?

Post  Bobsy on Tue 22 Jan - 14:31

Loopdaloop wrote:
jd16 wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:If the Mccann's get convicted we should arrange a party with the finest wedding dj that a whiparound can afford!

I fear we will not be celebrating 'if' this happens...the shock of the truth will rock people

I don't know, I think everyone will be saying 'I knew it....'
Most people I bring the subject up with... (tentatively I might add), know something fishy went on.
This includes by profession psychologists, social workers and doctors!

I would love the truth about the manipulation and spin to come out, but would any part of the dinosaur media be brave enough to print something like that?
Part of me thinks the Telegraph might as they seem to be the only paper still doing investigative journalism and are willing to ruffle feathers -(which is surprising considering their historical standing as a paper of the establishment)

Does jd16 perhaps mean that the truth will be so shocking that none of us will have the stomach to party?

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case?

Post  jd16 on Tue 22 Jan - 14:47

Bobsy wrote:
Does jd16 perhaps mean that the truth will be so shocking that none of us will have the stomach to party?

If what I am learning which all seems to be mostly credible, then I am afraid this is exactly what I mean

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case?

Post  Bobsy on Tue 22 Jan - 14:57

jd16 wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
Does jd16 perhaps mean that the truth will be so shocking that none of us will have the stomach to party?

If what I am learning which all seems to be mostly credible, then I am afraid this is exactly what I mean

I thought so

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:02


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum