Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case?

+9
malena stool
matthew
margaret
cass
cherry1
almostgothic
weissnicht
fred
kitti
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case?

Post  malena stool Mon 21 Jan - 21:27

If the case is reopened and were to be truthfully investigated and reported there would likely be a lot of very irritable bowels in very high places... and that would never do.

Which whipping boys and girls are likely to be tossed to the wolves rather than the whole truth appearing in the public domain?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case?

Post  devonmum Mon 21 Jan - 23:43

Judging by the noise on Twitter from the pros tonight, NO they do not want it opened Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case? - Page 2 23324
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Warning :
Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 22 Jan - 0:17

malena stool wrote:If the case is reopened and were to be truthfully investigated and reported there would likely be a lot of very irritable bowels in very high places... and that would never do.

Which whipping boys and girls are likely to be tossed to the wolves rather than the whole truth appearing in the public domain?

Operation Fernbridge has got many running scared
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Tue 22 Jan - 0:18

If the Mccann's get convicted we should arrange a party with the finest wedding dj that a whiparound can afford!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 22 Jan - 0:20

devonmum wrote:Judging by the noise on Twitter from the pros tonight, NO they do not want it opened Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case? - Page 2 23324

Just to remind them of their Gods words....

In their annual Christmas message just gone in December 2012 the mccanns say and I quote "The Metropolitan Police Review of all the material in the inquiry has been underway for over eighteen months. We have been really impressed and greatly encouraged by the work which has been done and its findings to date which are revealing there are definitely many stones yet to turn. We continue to wait and hope that the Portuguese authorities will agree to reopen the case so that the many lines of enquiry can be investigated. As Madeleine’s parents, we won’t be able to rest until we know that all that can be feasibly done to find her, and the person who took her, has been done."
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 22 Jan - 0:22

Loopdaloop wrote:If the Mccann's get convicted we should arrange a party with the finest wedding dj that a whiparound can afford!

I fear we will not be celebrating 'if' this happens...the shock of the truth will rock people
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Tue 22 Jan - 0:32

jd16 wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:If the Mccann's get convicted we should arrange a party with the finest wedding dj that a whiparound can afford!

I fear we will not be celebrating 'if' this happens...the shock of the truth will rock people

I don't know, I think everyone will be saying 'I knew it....'
Most people I bring the subject up with... (tentatively I might add), know something fishy went on.
This includes by profession psychologists, social workers and doctors!

I would love the truth about the manipulation and spin to come out, but would any part of the dinosaur media be brave enough to print something like that?
Part of me thinks the Telegraph might as they seem to be the only paper still doing investigative journalism and are willing to ruffle feathers -(which is surprising considering their historical standing as a paper of the establishment)
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 22 Jan - 14:31

Loopdaloop wrote:
jd16 wrote:

I don't know, I think everyone will be saying 'I knew it....'
Most people I bring the subject up with... (tentatively I might add), know something fishy went on.
This includes by profession psychologists, social workers and doctors!

I would love the truth about the manipulation and spin to come out, but would any part of the dinosaur media be brave enough to print something like that?
Part of me thinks the Telegraph might as they seem to be the only paper still doing investigative journalism and are willing to ruffle feathers -(which is surprising considering their historical standing as a paper of the establishment)

Does jd16 perhaps mean that the truth will be so shocking that none of us will have the stomach to party?
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 22 Jan - 14:47

Bobsy wrote:
Does jd16 perhaps mean that the truth will be so shocking that none of us will have the stomach to party?

If what I am learning which all seems to be mostly credible, then I am afraid this is exactly what I mean
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 22 Jan - 14:57

jd16 wrote:
Bobsy wrote:

If what I am learning which all seems to be mostly credible, then I am afraid this is exactly what I mean

I thought so Do The Mccanns Seriously Want A Reopening Of The Case? - Page 2 389741
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum