Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Madeleine McCann's mum ploughs 1 million pound from book sales into search for missing daughter Mirror News

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann's mum ploughs 1 million pound from book sales into search for missing daughter Mirror News

Post  Lioned on Mon 21 Jan - 17:25

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Does anyone know how to find out if the mortgage has been paid off on Rothley Towers.......

Welcome back Panda, I was wondering if you'd managed to get back to your own stately home because of the snow.

You can enquire at the Land Registry and search the title deeds.A Building Society/Bank would normally register a 'lien' on the property which will be noted against the title,should be removed when any outstanding debt is paid off.
You have to pay a fee,forget how much.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann's mum ploughs 1 million pound from book sales into search for missing daughter Mirror News

Post  Panda on Mon 21 Jan - 19:26

kitti wrote:Just thought I would refresh people's minds who been and gone....

Thanks kitti.

Type Date Description Order
AA 14/01/2013 FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/03/12

I can't download from Companies House because I can't do PDF, but someone told me JH has published them , I'm not a member though. That's interesting , the 2012 Accounts were filed 14 days late when the Fund had very little activity!!!

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann's mum ploughs 1 million pound from book sales into search for missing daughter Mirror News

Post  Guest on Mon 21 Jan - 19:39

Panda, pdf is easy: Just install Foxit Reader (Avoid Adobe Acrobat) : Any problems, do PM (And you can tell me all about your holiday, too!)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann's mum ploughs 1 million pound from book sales into search for missing daughter Mirror News

Post  Chris on Mon 21 Jan - 20:05

Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:Just thought I would refresh people's minds who been and gone....

Thanks kitti.

Type Date Description Order
AA 14/01/2013 FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/03/12

I can't download from Companies House because I can't do PDF, but someone told me JH has published them , I'm not a member though. That's interesting , the 2012 Accounts were filed 14 days late when the Fund had very little activity!!!

There are links to the accounts in the "Overdue Accounts" thread

Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1607
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann's mum ploughs 1 million pound from book sales into search for missing daughter Mirror News

Post  Panda on Mon 21 Jan - 20:33

The End Is Nigh wrote:Panda, pdf is easy: Just install Foxit Reader (Avoid Adobe Acrobat) : Any problems, do PM (And you can tell me all about your holiday, too!)

Hi TEIN , Iv'e got adobe flash and keep getting Adobe updates which I seem to remember Acrobat being one of them.LOL

Iv'e got a better idea you download the Income and Expenditure Account and Balance sheet to 31.3. 2012 on to here

I will tell you about my holiday , one of the highlights being a Drag show, the best ever I have seen , very funny and the costumes were very glamorous.!!! In the meantime I can't find my mobile, not that I use it often but it's the contact list which is important.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann's mum ploughs 1 million pound from book sales into search for missing daughter Mirror News

Post  kitti on Mon 21 Jan - 21:48

Is TERMINATED the same as RESIGNED?

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann's mum ploughs 1 million pound from book sales into search for missing daughter Mirror News

Post  Bobsy on Mon 21 Jan - 22:01

kitti wrote:Is TERMINATED the same as RESIGNED?

No I wouldn't think so. If I terminated an employees employment then I did it, if they resigned their employment they did it.

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann's mum ploughs 1 million pound from book sales into search for missing daughter Mirror News

Post  matthew on Mon 21 Jan - 22:06

Panda wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Panda, pdf is easy: Just install Foxit Reader (Avoid Adobe Acrobat) : Any problems, do PM (And you can tell me all about your holiday, too!)

Hi TEIN , Iv'e got adobe flash and keep getting Adobe updates which I seem to remember Acrobat being one of them.LOL

Iv'e got a better idea you download the Income and Expenditure Account and Balance sheet to 31.3. 2012 on to here

I will tell you about my holiday , one of the highlights being a Drag show, the best ever I have seen , very funny and the costumes were very glamorous.!!! In the meantime I can't find my mobile, not that I use it often but it's the contact list which is important.

I might of seen that...Mister Sister by any chance

matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Age : 44
Location : holywell
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann's mum ploughs 1 million pound from book sales into search for missing daughter Mirror News

Post  jd16 on Mon 21 Jan - 22:31

Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:Just thought I would refresh people's minds who been and gone....

Thanks kitti.

Type Date Description Order
AA 14/01/2013 FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/03/12

I can't download from Companies House because I can't do PDF, but someone told me JH has published them , I'm not a member though. That's interesting , the 2012 Accounts were filed 14 days late when the Fund had very little activity!!!

The accounts were all completed and signed on December 21st 2012

It took until 14th January 2013 (23 days) for them to reach Companies House, and just after the court case v GA was officially suspended...clearly they were purposely holding them back for a reason

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann's mum ploughs 1 million pound from book sales into search for missing daughter Mirror News

Post  Chris on Mon 21 Jan - 23:03

Bobsy wrote:
kitti wrote:Is TERMINATED the same as RESIGNED?

No I wouldn't think so. If I terminated an employees employment then I did it, if they resigned their employment they did it.


There is only one CH form for Termination of Appointment as Director (none for resignation) and no reason is required to be entered. I believe it is just a change in the terminology now used by them.

Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1607
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann's mum ploughs 1 million pound from book sales into search for missing daughter Mirror News

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:35


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum