Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maddie spotted in brazil

+32
Lioned
cass
pamalam
HiDeHo
Oldartform
margaret
Claudia79
wjk
interested
almostgothic
Panda
Chris
fenscout
Keela
Justiceforallkids
tanszi
frencheuropean
curious george
AnnaEsse
matthew
Annabel
weissnicht
hobnob
Loopdaloop
Badboy
quickfingers
cherry1
mara thon
fred
IAMBAZZA
maebee
welshy
36 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

maddie spotted in brazil - Page 6 Empty Re: maddie spotted in brazil

Post  Guest Tue 22 Jan - 20:10

Seconded.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 22 Jan - 20:57

Thirded.
Well done, pamalam maddie spotted in brazil - Page 6 307691
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
maddie spotted in brazil - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100maddie spotted in brazil - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 22 Jan - 21:10

and me too maddie spotted in brazil - Page 6 307691
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
maddie spotted in brazil - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100maddie spotted in brazil - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 22 Jan - 21:10

Pamalam, you take no notice. Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter.

As for the photo, it could have been passed on to the Express by anyone who looks at the BBC website. That ought to narrow it down a bit. maddie spotted in brazil - Page 6 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 22 Jan - 21:21

Well, if it had been me, they would have gone directly to the bin and deleted forever because I would class them as coming from a nutter. In fact, I've received some similar to those ones. Ones with visions/dreams/sightings etc and pleas to send them to the PJ, GA, Sy, etc...
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 22 Jan - 22:20

pamalam wrote:
I received the first Email on 11/03/2013

I don't doubt your integrity, but that date is surely wrong. maddie spotted in brazil - Page 6 25346
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Tue 22 Jan - 22:49

margaret wrote:
pamalam wrote:
I received the first Email on 11/03/2013

I don't doubt your integrity, but that date is surely wrong. maddie spotted in brazil - Page 6 25346

Oops!! Sorry I stand corrected

I received the first Email on. 11/01/2013 14:57

I thought I was getting a bit psychic, to foresee into March lol
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Tue 22 Jan - 22:58

Your integrity is never doubted Pamalam, don`t know how we could have carried on without you and your hard work. You`re one of the best. maddie spotted in brazil - Page 6 83453

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Wed 23 Jan - 0:21

I don't really want to get involved in this, except to say to Pamalam that nobody on Jills ever doubts your integrity and they hold the utmost respect for you and of all your fantastic highly important work. You only have read through when you were going to quit being involved in this fairytale abduction just how gutted they all were. I think this is just a misunderstanding

The questions raised are ones I am sure we have all thought....Why you were sent this email story and photo some 10 days before it was printed in the Express, and to be proof without any shadow of doubt the Express sighting is an absolute and outright lie. Either someone is just having a windup on both us and the papers, or someone is trying in their own way to show with proof how false and the lies these sighting stories are. If I had received those emails I too would have trashed them, not only because they are in a different language but the presentation of them which even after being translated are extremely hard to comprehend, even now they are difficult to understand and on first impressions nothing about them would have made me feel they were in any way significant but just a troll. Bin them is what I would have done as when you receive so many trashy emails there is no reason to suddenly think what gold dust this one might be. Hindsight is always a wonderful thing

On the email header, you can trace back to the location it was sent from by doing an IP check on the IP address. This will tell you if it was sent from Brazil or not. Be interesting if it was from Leicester

MM and Jills should be sticking closely together now as we always have done, not start getting involved in a fight which not only would the pro's just love to see but after all the very hard work from both forums over the past 5 years, we all need to be together more than ever now as recently things have gone into a different stage. The timing of this Brazil story and being able to prove without any doubt stories of sightings in the press are total outright lies could not have been more perfect

jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 23 Jan - 1:00

Pamalam.....There is a message for you from candyfloss.

I believe it to be heartfelt....I hope you do too.

MESSAGE TO PAMALAM

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t6326-message-to-pamalam

Thanks btw...for popping out of retirement with this info. Very appreciated but made more work for me as I had to do a ANOTHER video...lol
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Wed 23 Jan - 1:15

HiDeHo wrote:Pamalam.....There is a message for you from candyfloss.

I believe it to be heartfelt....I hope you do too.

MESSAGE TO PAMALAM

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t6326-message-to-pamalam

Thanks btw...for popping out of retirement with this info. Very appreciated but made more work for me as I had to do a ANOTHER video...lol

Thanks to both of you for all of your hard and dedicated work, every single bit is very appreciated...without it we could never have got as far as we are. Its a team effort and you both are the premier stars
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Wed 23 Jan - 1:52

Last edited by pamalam on Thu 24 Jan - 17:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post removed and replaced with new link)
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 23 Jan - 7:52

I sometimes wonder if the expreess is taking the piss....Mccanns say mr amaral has hindered the search.......express put false sightings in to prove it hasn't.

I also wonder if the Mccanns know beforehand that a 'sighting' is going in the newspapers and they wake up and there it is, there caught on the hope, Mitchell has to stumble on his words to comment etc.....

I just get this feeling that the Mccanns are being made to look fools by some newspapers ...re the express...'swarthy' ..
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 23 Jan - 8:08

kitti -- ive thought the press have been taking the piss for a while now tbh re all these sightings -- they are too far fetched to be true -sometimes the othe news items around the piece are telling too -- and the pound land voucher maddie spotted in brazil - Page 6 23324 woner if kates bewwwk is there
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 23 Jan - 9:02

Yes I've wondered sometimes if newspapers are extracting the urine when their stories are more than usually stupid.

I don't know if James Murray comes into that category though because of his connection with Mike Gunnill.

I'd advise everyone to keep off the cesspit sites as they put you in a cat-kicking mood.

I avoid them for the sake of my blood pressure and also the saccharine laden Facebook site as I am diabetic!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 23 Jan - 9:52

IIRC Mike Gunnill got banned from this forum after grubbing about trying to get people's real names, and ufercoffee rumbled him. Now why would he (Gunnill) want to do that? maddie spotted in brazil - Page 6 303636
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 23 Jan - 9:57

Are you thinking about the Jill Havern forum? There's a member there called Ufercoffy and the creature from the swamp MG is actually still registered there.

I know that he goes by a number of aliases - not usually a sign of a person who has nothing to hide.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 23 Jan - 10:02

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Are you thinking about the Jill Havern forum? There's a member there called Ufercoffy and the creature from the swamp MG is actually still registered there.

I know that he goes by a number of aliases - not usually a sign of a person who has nothing to hide.

No. This one. Both Mike Gunnill and Uffercoffy used to be members here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 23 Jan - 10:23

Thanks for that. I have now found Slugman but strangely Ufercoffee (in any variation of the spelling) doesn't appear on the member list now.

I read his comment that he wished people would not hide behind user names! maddie spotted in brazil - Page 6 23324

Hello and goodbye to other aliases Peter Tarwin, Jason Peters and Mike Sangarte - I'm not sure about the spelling of the last name but, having read his postings, he's not hot on spelling either.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 23 Jan - 10:38

Well how stupid: Anybody and everybody uses a User ID and other security on all sorts of sites for protection.

And if anybody with due cause and Authority needs to trace the User, they can.

The fact that this nincompoop thinks otherwise can only serve to prove exactly why nobody in their right mind publishes chapter and verse. Let's face it, there are some right nutters out there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 23 Jan - 13:56

Have the 'pro's' said anything about this picture from Brazil Ibiza ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Wed 23 Jan - 14:01

The pros are blaming the hoax on antis maddie spotted in brazil - Page 6 294124

I think Levy was mentioned too
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Wed 23 Jan - 14:20

devonmum wrote:The pros are blaming the hoax on antis maddie spotted in brazil - Page 6 294124

I think Levy was mentioned too

Didn't the Express get their information passed on from SY?....shows how utterly incompetent Redwood & co are then!!!
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 23 Jan - 14:25

Part off the libel case against mr amaral is stating that madeleine is dead is preventing people 'looking' for her.

On the official Facebook page...

Pamela Gurney It is great to know so many people all over the world are still looking out for Madeleine though.x
17 January at 21:10 · 2

Admitting this just throws the Mccanns case out...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  devonmum Wed 23 Jan - 14:29

There seems to have been a lot going on in the last couple of weeks.

Hoaxes, sightings, suspension of Libel proceedings, Met going to Porto.

Duarte said she e mailed the sender of the information and that she sent it to the McCanns is that right?

Was that just before they decided not to proceed with the case and negotiate?

Just thinking aloud here , maybe overthinking it?
devonmum
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next