Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate McCann thanks students

4 posters

Go down

Kate McCann thanks students Empty Kate McCann thanks students

Post  Annabel Mon 21 Jan - 7:21

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/mccann-thanks-students-3358332.html

Be the first to comment

THE mother of missing British toddler Madeleine McCann, pictured, has sent a heartfelt message of thanks to a group of Irish students who founded a website to help the disappeared.

Kate McCann said it was "a real comfort" to know that there are caring people working for those devastated by a loved one vanishing.

Kate's daughter, Madeleine, vanished during a family holiday in the Algarve in Portugal in May 2007.

Students at Davis College in Mallow, Co Cork were so moved that they decided to do something practical to help.

The 23 students, supervised by teacher Kathy Kilgallon, created a special 'Forget Me Not' website and a related poster information campaign.

The Davis College group also produced a calendar, available in Tesco for €10,.

Mrs McCann said it was inspiring that the youngsters should have decided to do something so practical and valuable.

- Ralph Riegel
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Kate McCann thanks students Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate McCann thanks students Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann thanks students Empty Re: Kate McCann thanks students

Post  almostgothic Mon 21 Jan - 8:47

Thanks Annabel! Kate McCann thanks students 25346

Now this must be a distraction story ... to replace the previous distraction story ... which is now a discredited distraction story ... and was meant to distract from the 'big story' ... which no-one wants to publish because ...

...... excuse me, I have a headache ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Kate McCann thanks students Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate McCann thanks students Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 21 Jan - 8:56

they are spinning themselfs crazy -- they are against the wall arnt they ?--hope sy is looking at all this fake sightings
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 21 Jan - 9:09

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2012/0526/1224316733266.html

http://www.youngsocialinnovators.ie/index.php/news_articles/view/top_marks_for_forget_me_not

I got the impression from the article in the original post that the students were inspired by the McCann case to set up the website.

I can't find anything to support that - see the two links provided.

I also can't find their website.

This is more spinning to distract from other matters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 21 Jan - 12:42

The only news about the mccanns from the last few days is the fact that the mccanns have stepped down their pursuit of GA and negotiating.....Not a single word of this reported in any of the UK media

What is reported are a fake sighting and a pointless little piece about kate mccann thanking students for a website that does not appear to exist

What more does anyone need to know to see clearly the government establishment are covering up what really happened in PDL that week.
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down