Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

SY IN OPORTO

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  margaret on Tue 22 Jan - 11:17

MaryB wrote:It's difficult to know what the outcome will be. When I first heard about the review I thought the whole thing would get a huge rubber stamp from SY saying case closed. Kidnapped by abductor. But now I think maybe the case will be re-opened. But I think we shall have to wait and see.

I know what you mean... with what's gone on this week it's hard to be doubtful......but......?

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  MaryB on Tue 22 Jan - 11:38

The reason why I am cautious is because lots of times we have heard big breakthrough imminent and then nothing. So let's hope this might be true eventually! But it is strange the way not a thing of all this has been reported in the UK. Or on Sky or anywhere. Except for sightings in Brazil and a student website.

MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  fred on Tue 22 Jan - 12:09

I find it hard to believe that it will be re-opened.

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4843
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  cass on Tue 22 Jan - 12:19

just been to work and i have been talking to a friend --work mate about it --she did keep up with the case in the early days -- she has always thought the mcanns guilty of neglect and on and off the fence with anything more -- she didnt know that the case could be reopened not heard anything at all -- but what she did say is because of the jimmy saville stuff shes not suprised at all -- she went on to say that if someone big was gonna go down for this could it tie in with the mcann case

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  Guest on Tue 22 Jan - 12:22

Hmm. I find it hard to believe it won't be reopened - but not quite yet.

I also believe that the Fund is key amongst the factors that will be considered pivotal, as the manner of its constitution, purpose and management points heavily and markedly to circumstances requiring further in-depth examination: Namely, the entire fairy tale from early May 2007 (I hesitate still to specify 3 May).

Although not a conspiracy nut, it seems clear enough that there have been "obstacles" placed with care and precision to protect certain people and to obfuscate the affair in the mind of the Public, but the prevailing mood and changed circumstances (particularly in the murky world of paedophilia) are clearing the way for revelations.


Last edited by The End Is Nigh on Tue 22 Jan - 12:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp.)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  jd16 on Tue 22 Jan - 12:27

cass wrote:just been to work and i have been talking to a friend --work mate about it --she did keep up with the case in the early days -- she has always thought the mcanns guilty of neglect and on and off the fence with anything more -- she didnt know that the case could be reopened not heard anything at all -- but what she did say is because of the jimmy saville stuff shes not suprised at all -- she went on to say that if someone big was gonna go down for this could it tie in with the mcann case

Yes

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  Panda on Tue 22 Jan - 13:03

Afternoon TEIN and jd16........I may be slow witted here, but I can't see the connection with pedophilia , except the Gaspar Statement and empty GMcCann Folder which I don't think relevant.

In my humble opinion SY and Oporto will discuss their findings and confirm nothing new has been found to suggest abduction and the case will be closed if only to stop these sightings and hoaxes taking up any more money and time .

The McCanns will then not be able to manipulate matters trying to keep the theory going that Madeleine is "findable" and will fade into the background. The Fund will be then be closed , the McCanns withdraw their claim against Amaral because there is no way they can prove his book hindered their search for Madeleine or affected their health, pay Amaral substantial damages from the Fund, end of story.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  Guest on Tue 22 Jan - 13:10

Panda wrote:Afternoon TEIN and jd16........I may be slow witted here, but I can't see the connection with pedophilia , except the Gaspar Statement and empty GMcCann Folder which I don't think relevant.



Connections and protection.

Connections remain.

Protection is, at the very least, weakened.

Holes are appearing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Tue 22 Jan - 13:23

I feel that the SY verdict was written in stone from the outset - "abduction by person(s) unknown" - which would allow scope for the McCanns' Pension Fund to remain open in case there's still anyone daft enough to contribute to it.

However we must wait and see.

Speaking personally, the paedophile angle is strengthened for me by Kate's own words in her novel, not just the infamous quote which I won't mention to avoid putting people off their lunch, but the completely inappropriate comment about "loving and pleasing and enjoying her delight". There's also the equally inappropriate photos of Madeleine plastered in make-up.

Must admit I'm wondering if there's any connection between that well-known singer, his holiday home in Portugal and the McCanns..........

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  Panda on Tue 22 Jan - 13:24

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Panda wrote:Afternoon TEIN and jd16........I may be slow witted here, but I can't see the connection with pedophilia , except the Gaspar Statement and empty GMcCann Folder which I don't think relevant.



Connections and protection.

Connections remain.

Protection is, at the very least, weakened.

Holes are appearing.

I hope that's true , that holes are appearing , look how Cameron's friendship with Brooks has proved disastrous for him will Tony Blair and Gordon Brown be sacrificed ? I agree the McCanns have exhausted public sympathy, I wasn't here when the accounts were available, did any of the Press publish them ? The Daily Mail has been the only paper to query the Fund and that was for the first year.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  Guest on Tue 22 Jan - 13:29

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I feel that the SY verdict was written in stone from the outset


I don't. Never have done.

I appreciate much has gone on in recent times to engender a sense of mistrust and pessimism about the efficacy and perhaps the loyalty of our beloved Police, but by far and away the vast majority of our Protectors are honest as the day is long, and damned professional.

But, as you say, we shall see. 'twas ever thus!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  jd16 on Tue 22 Jan - 13:29

Panda wrote:Afternoon TEIN and jd16........I may be slow witted here, but I can't see the connection with pedophilia , except the Gaspar Statement and empty GMcCann Folder which I don't think relevant.

In my humble opinion SY and Oporto will discuss their findings and confirm nothing new has been found to suggest abduction and the case will be closed if only to stop these sightings and hoaxes taking up any more money and time .

The McCanns will then not be able to manipulate matters trying to keep the theory going that Madeleine is "findable" and will fade into the background. The Fund will be then be closed , the McCanns withdraw their claim against Amaral because there is no way they can prove his book hindered their search for Madeleine or affected their health, pay Amaral substantial damages from the Fund, end of story.

Hi Panda. You've been away in the sunshine but while you were away Operation Fernbridge began which derived as a result of Operation Fairbank which started from Tom Watson MP

"Operation Fairbank was set up following claims by Labour Party politician Tom Watson in the House of Commons that the police should look afresh at claims of a "powerful paedophile network linked to Parliament and No 10".[1] Watson raised the issue at Prime Minister’s Questions on 24 October 2012.[1][2] He suggested that such a network may have existed in the past at a high level, protected by connections to Parliament and involving a close aide to a former Prime Minister; neither the aide nor the former Prime Minister were named.[3] Watson referred to Peter Righton, a former consultant to the National Children's Bureau, who was convicted of importing and possessing illegal homosexual pornographic material in 1992. Watson said that files on Righton contained "clear intelligence of a widespread paedophile ring...One of its members boasts of a link to a senior aide of a former Prime Minister, who says he could smuggle indecent images of children from abroad."[1]"

Overt the last week this has truly magnified in scale and so much information has become known which is all over the net and twitter. Its building up to be absolutely massive as well as deeply shocking. Until the arrests are made and the known names are named, its best not to mention them all but they are all out there if you look. As for the mccanns, remember they have always been totally protected since day one from the British government

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  Guest on Tue 22 Jan - 13:37

Yep.

What jd said (With one proviso: Not "The British Government" but "Elements Within The British Government")

Best to keep the detailed stuff at bay for now - plenty of other sources covering it all.

But the more that comes to light, the obstacles in our favourite case become increasingly surmountable.

Bicycle clip sales are through the roof.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  Panda on Tue 22 Jan - 13:49

Thanks jd 16. I did'nt know about these new investigations , but having seen how the children in the Home in North Wales received so little support and their claims dismissed, and Tony Blair famously, or infamously, slapped a D Notice on the Sunday Herald investigation about pedophilia in high places I doubt very much that anything will come of these new investigations. You only have to see the way the Jimmy Savile case is going, all these Women making claims over 20 years old that Jimmy, touched their breasts ...........all jumping on the bandwagon of course.



There have been too many cover-ups in the past for me to think these "investigations" will be any different.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  MaryB on Tue 22 Jan - 14:05

I feel the only reason the JS stuff has come out now is because he's dead. So he can't implicate anyone else if there is anyone else to implicate. Dead men tell no tales. Never a truer word spoken.

MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  Guest on Tue 22 Jan - 14:26

True enough - but it has spread wings and matters far beyond Savile are now being examined.

He was the key that is helping unlock more and more sordid doors.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  jd16 on Tue 22 Jan - 14:44

The End Is Nigh wrote:True enough - but it has spread wings and matters far beyond Savile are now being examined.

He was the key that is helping unlock more and more sordid doors.

Totally agree

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  Panda on Tue 22 Jan - 14:59

It's people in high places who have the money to quash any rumours about them, look how the BBC and ITV were quickly charged and fined .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Tue 22 Jan - 16:00

kitti wrote:But the sticking point is......the portuguese say she died in the apt And the British police 'believe' she was abducted...how they going to come to the same conclusion?


They cannot say the dogs were wrong as even the Mccanns say they don't dismiss the dogs findings as it's EVIDENCE they need so what will the scenario be I.e. The abduction theory, how are they going to portray that, the whole case will have to be rewritten if SY get their way and also IF abduction IS decided, how on earth are the PJ going to the open the case and spend even more money on a case if they don't even believe in the end scenario, there going to have to ignore the lies and discrepancies and they really will look like what the British press have portrayed them to be.


They will be puppet for SY.


Last I read regarding SY REVIEW was that they were calling it 'a disappearance' no longer an abduction

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  Panda on Tue 22 Jan - 16:15

The PJ Report gave 4 theories:-

1. Madeleine was abducted

2. That she died in 5a

Can't remember the other two , but SY must have come to the same conclusion as the PJ .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  cass on Tue 22 Jan - 16:15

imo there has been a great public shift -- people see the news they see other missing children -- april jones -- ben needham to name just 2 only this year has kerry gone over to greece to look for ben -- she was on a local news programme saying she will do whatever it takes go wherever needed if it means finding her ben -- she has met up with people in greece police everyone -- begged the uk goverment for help -- yes she is working along side south yorkshire police helping them to help her -- she is working with greece too not against them -- when programmes like that are aired and they make you cry -- people are going to think -- why isnt kate mcann doing the very same thing --why isnt she going to portugal and doing what kerry is doing in greece ? why should 2 mothers with 2 missing children be treat differant

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Tue 22 Jan - 16:18

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I feel that the SY verdict was written in stone from the outset


I don't. Never have done.

I appreciate much has gone on in recent times to engender a sense of mistrust and pessimism about the efficacy and perhaps the loyalty of our beloved Police, but by far and away the vast majority of our Protectors are honest as the day is long, and damned professional.

But, as you say, we shall see. 'twas ever thus!


I agree TeiN if it the verdict was set in stone from the start then the Review would have never taken place, it wouldn't have been needed would it, think about it logically.

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  interested on Tue 22 Jan - 16:23

cass wrote:imo there has been a great public shift -- people see the news they see other missing children -- april jones -- ben needham to name just 2 only this year has kerry gone over to greece to look for ben -- she was on a local news programme saying she will do whatever it takes go wherever needed if it means finding her ben -- she has met up with people in greece police everyone -- begged the uk goverment for help -- yes she is working along side south yorkshire police helping them to help her -- she is working with greece too not against them -- when programmes like that are aired and they make you cry -- people are going to think -- why isnt kate mcann doing the very same thing --why isnt she going to portugal and doing what kerry is doing in greece ? why should 2 mothers with 2 missing children be treat differant

Exactly!! "...why isn't Kate McCann doing the very same thing..."

She refused to answer the questions put to her and by doing so, she HINDERED the investigation and for six years has urged the world to look for Madeleine, something she herself did not do.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2423
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  Guest on Tue 22 Jan - 16:30

Not only did not do, but has never done since.

A very strange but irrefutable fact.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  Panda on Tue 22 Jan - 16:43

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I feel that the SY verdict was written in stone from the outset


I don't. Never have done.

I appreciate much has gone on in recent times to engender a sense of mistrust and pessimism about the efficacy and perhaps the loyalty of our beloved Police, but by far and away the vast majority of our Protectors are honest as the day is long, and damned professional.

But, as you say, we shall see. 'twas ever thus!


I agree TeiN if it the verdict was set in stone from the start then the Review would have never taken place, it wouldn't have been needed would it, think about it logically.

Hi LOTV the verdict was open which is why the Review was commissioned to check that the PJ had not overlooked any vital evidence as Kate believed. I don't think SY found any overlooked evidence and Cameron is going to come out of this with egg on his face and even less chance of being re-elected. I just hope the Press insists on the Report being published. If he doesn't, I'm sure the Portugese Press will have something to say, how would you like it if a brigade of Detectives came to your Country to check on your Police handling of a case.???

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: SY IN OPORTO

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:11


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum