Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queniborough

+7
jd16
malena stool
fred
margaret
interested
Loopdaloop
dazedandconfused
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Queniborough - Page 2 Empty Re: Queniborough

Post  malena stool Wed 23 Jan - 13:09

Were this to be a 'kidnapping for ransom' it has had the reverse effect...

It's turned a pair of previously unknown middle class doctors into third rate 'moderately wealthy nonentities'.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Queniborough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Queniborough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Wed 23 Jan - 14:27

Not Born Yesterday wrote:They supposedly went to Donegal at Easter 2007 but the evidence to support that is as convincing as that relating to a stranger abduction.

Ernesto Joaquim Muchacho stated that he recognised the parents of Madeleine McCann as clients of his restaurant (at Zaival Beach) and that he remembers seeing them for the last time in his establishment in the month of April (Easter holidays), accompanied by their three children.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOAQUIM_MUCHACHO.htm

Good Friday in 2007 was on 6th April. The McCanns were seen at this restaurant in early April???.....They do get around these NHS doctors
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
Queniborough - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Queniborough - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 23 Jan - 14:45

fred wrote:
kitti wrote:£600 pw for the villa where the stinky car boot was left open....don't tell me they paid that out off their own pocket.

I don't know how true it is, but it was mentioned that the Algarve tourist board paid for the villa that they moved to.

If I remember It is written down somewhere in the files that it was one off the family that found the villa and also mentioned the money how much it was a week...it may off been either kate Mccanns friend or Aunt.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Wed 23 Jan - 15:20

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I hasten to say that I don't remember it personally but there was the infamous Lindbergh baby case in 1932 and in more recent times the 19-year-old son of Frank Sinatra in 1963, J Paul Getty's 16-year-old grandson in 1973 and the 19-year-old grand-daughter of publishing magnate Willian R Hearst in 1974 - the last one joined her kidnappers and took part in a bank raid!

It must be virtually unheard of for a child from a non-famous or non-rich family to be kidnapped for ransom.

And it must be unheard of for a child from a non famous family disappearing and making her non entity parents wealthy and infamous.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 23 Jan - 15:22

This case is unique in so many ways, Bobsy!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Wed 23 Jan - 15:41

jd16 wrote:The mccanns bought their house in Queniborough in 2000 and sold it to move to Rothley in January 2006. Whilst living in Queniborough the mccanns moved to Amsterdam for about a year in 2004

Lots of questions come to mind...Why over 17 months after moving out of the Queniborough house is gerry mccann still using this address for the car hire in PDL? This is not a few weeks later but a year and a half, all transfers of address etc will have been done a long time ago by then. Plus as a customer he is giving false information to Budget as he does not live there

With the credit card theft (apart from trains do not go to Waterloo from Gatwick), why does gerry mccann keep the Queniborough address in his wallet? Surely if anything it would be the current address in Rothley?

What terrific friends he has to go from Amsterdam to Rothley and then to PDL to pop it back to him a few days later!! Family members were constantly jetting back and forth, none of them offered to take it but "friends" from Amsterdam made the big effort to fly from another country instead

None of this adds up.....Queniborough, Amsterdam, photos of Maddie...is there a secret message being portrayed with this false story of the stolen wallet? And still using the Queniborough address

Queniborough - Page 2 Carhireagree

...The wallet was posted to the McCanns' former house in Queniborough, Leicestershire, the address which was inside. It was forwarded to their current home in nearby Rothley and then brought out to the couple in Praia da Luz, Portugal, by friends visiting at the weekend.

A postmark suggested it was sent from London on June 22, the day of the theft. Apart from a sum of sterling, everything else in the wallet - including Euros and his driving licence - was returned.
Brian Kennedy, Madeleine's great uncle, said Mr McCann was "pleased" the pictures had been recovered.

"Either someone with a conscience has realised who they had stolen it from and decided to return it, or it was discarded by the thief and sent to us by someone who found it," he said.
"I have spoken to Gerry and he is pleased. As far as I can tell, all the pictures that were in there of Madeleine are still there. It's a bit of good news, which we haven't had for some time."
In his daily blog on the official findmadeleine.com website Mr McCann wrote: "Our friends brought back my wallet which had been returned, needless to say minus the sterling, although all my cards and 30 euros were still in it!
"It is good to have my driving license back and one or two other important things," he wrote, referring to the photographs of his daughter who has now been missing for 60 days.

Well spotted Queniborough - Page 2 944533

And when Gerry wrote about this very strange valet incident in his stupid blog... he mentioned the weird story how he got it back, and the money being still there (euros), but not one mention of so "very important pics of Maddie" NOT one word.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 23 Jan - 15:57

What about the £2 million reward offered by the NOTW for information leading to the return of Madeleine to her parents, I think if it was a gang who "abducted" her one of their number would have snitched.

The problem SY will have is the same as the PJ, without a body it cannot be proved that Madeleine is dead and after so many years without a trace, it cannot be acceptable to assume she is alive. The McCanns have enjoyed unparalled help and financial support .....what happens when the Report is complete?????

I would like the PJ to close the case , this investigation has cost them millions, they had the insults from the British Press to contend with, the McCanns accusing them of negligence , the added expense of Oporto going over the case and if nothing new is found they have every right to point out that Madeleine is not a Portugese Citizen and her parents did not consider the welfare of their children adequately.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2