Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

+14
laurie
fedrules
Angelina
Annabel
Alpine Aster
weissnicht
Susan
pm
lynn
lubelle
Pabby
fuzeta
snowflake
Quincy
18 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 5 Empty Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm Wed 11 Feb - 11:01

On February 10, Rosie said...
Why did the Leicester police feel obliged to inform the Mccanns of the diligences of the P.J. in connection to the FSS in England? Is this current practice, for suspects to be told of what the police is or is not doing? If the disappearance had happened in England, I mean, if it was a british police investigation, would they be informed of the who/what/when movements of the british police? I think not!
One again we have to agree with the suspicions of G.Amaral, that the british police was working for the Mccanns...
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 5 Empty Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest Wed 11 Feb - 11:09

pm wrote:On February 10, Rosie said...
Why did the Leicester police feel obliged to inform the Mccanns of the diligences of the P.J. in connection to the FSS in England? Is this current practice, for suspects to be told of what the police is or is not doing? If the disappearance had happened in England, I mean, if it was a british police investigation, would they be informed of the who/what/when movements of the british police? I think not!
One again we have to agree with the suspicions of G.Amaral, that the british police was working for the Mccanns...

Good morning Paula! :Hiya:

It could just be that the British were "covering up" for their own. No offence to anyone here. But if they felt that the McCanns were "victims" of a miscarriage of justice, then they deliberately did everything they could, to stall the investigation, simply because they were "protecting" two of their citizens. IMO.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 11 Feb - 11:17

pm wrote:On February 10, Rosie said...

No they wouldnt be informed and they shouldnt be informed and if they are informed then the police should be held accountable if they ever get imprisoned for their crime.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 5 Empty Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm Thu 12 Feb - 9:09

"Any parent would do anything they could for their child. And we're just doing what we feel is the best thing for Madeleine. Some people say the publicity will be harmful, that she'll be hidden away because of it. But what can you do - sit and do nothing?"

Kate McCann, to 'The People', 05.08.2007

By Astro
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 12 Feb - 10:42

pm wrote:"Any parent would do anything they could for their child. And we're just doing what we feel is the best thing for Madeleine. Some people say the publicity will be harmful, that she'll be hidden away because of it. But what can you do - sit and do nothing?"

Kate McCann, to 'The People', 05.08.2007

By Astro

No Kate you can sit and beg for money through a fund and website.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 5 Empty Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm Fri 13 Feb - 10:20

"Finally we would like to thank the media for respecting our privacy especially that of Madeleine's little brother and sister."

Gerry McCann, in a public statement on the 5th of May 2007

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 5 Fun10

Last edited by pm on Sat 14 Feb - 9:02; edited 2 times in total
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 13 Feb - 10:22

You cannot expect the press to respect your privacy if you keep asking them to print stories about you when it suits you Gerry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Fri 13 Feb - 10:31

Dogwood wrote:You cannot expect the press to respect your privacy if you keep asking them to print stories about you when it suits you Gerry.

exactly

is impossible to say: now i want you, now i don´t
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sat 14 Feb - 9:04

And looking at the picture no one would guess they had just lost their three year old daughter supposedly to paedophilles
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 14 Feb - 9:55

pm wrote:And looking at the picture no one would guess they had just lost their three year old daughter supposedly to paedophilles

EXACTLY. And that is why I posted on the other thread that from the first few days, the parents looked relieved. IMO absolutely impossible to do if you thought your child was being harmed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 14 Feb - 13:24

pm wrote:"Finally we would like to thank the media for respecting our privacy especially that of Madeleine's little brother and sister."

Gerry McCann, in a public statement on the 5th of May 2007

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 5 Fun10

That looks like an advert for *happy families*

If only we didnt know better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Mon 16 Feb - 10:02

"I have 150 men looking for the girl. At first it was just a missing girl case. Now I can assure you it was a kidnapping. We have evidence of this. Yes, we believe she is still alive and still in Portugal. We do have witnesses. They have given evidence but I can't reveal much more."

Guilhermino Encarnação, Joint Director and head of the Portimao Directory of the Polícia Judiciária, in 'This is London', 06.05.2007

By Astro
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 16 Feb - 13:18

pm wrote:"I have 150 men looking for the girl. At first it was just a missing girl case. Now I can assure you it was a kidnapping. We have evidence of this. Yes, we believe she is still alive and still in Portugal. We do have witnesses. They have given evidence but I can't reveal much more."

Guilhermino Encarnação, Joint Director and head of the Portimao Directory of the Polícia Judiciária, in 'This is London', 06.05.2007

By Astro

Was this evidence when Gerry was sucking his lollipop and discussing sports with his friends?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Mon 16 Feb - 15:12

SharonS wrote:
pm wrote:"I have 150 men looking for the girl. At first it was just a missing girl case. Now I can assure you it was a kidnapping. We have evidence of this. Yes, we believe she is still alive and still in Portugal. We do have witnesses. They have given evidence but I can't reveal much more."

By Astro

Was this evidence when Gerry was sucking his lollipop and discussing sports with his friends?

no, was the embaissor repeating that 1000 times ...per second

abduction, abduction, abduction
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 5 Empty Quote of the day

Post  pm Wed 18 Feb - 19:53

After a series of telephone conversations with Madeleine's father, Gerry McCann in recent days, the Chancellor requested assistance from the Foreign Office and the Home Office(...) Asked whether Brown had influenced the decision, Clarence Mitchell, a Foreign Office spokesman for the McCann family in the Algarve, said: 'Draw your own conclusions.' He said in a statement: 'I can confirm that telephone conversations have taken place between Gerry McCann and Chancellor Gordon Brown. During them, Mr Brown offered both Gerry and Kate his full support in their efforts to find Madeleine, although details of the conversations will remain private.'

Clarence Mitchel, the media spinner in the Guardian, 27 May 2007

+/-

+/-

by astro
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 18 Feb - 19:55

pm wrote:After a series of telephone conversations with Madeleine's father, Gerry McCann in recent days, the Chancellor requested assistance from the Foreign Office and the Home Office(...) Asked whether Brown had influenced the decision, Clarence Mitchell, a Foreign Office spokesman for the McCann family in the Algarve, said: 'Draw your own conclusions.' He said in a statement: 'I can confirm that telephone conversations have taken place between Gerry McCann and Chancellor Gordon Brown. During them, Mr Brown offered both Gerry and Kate his full support in their efforts to find Madeleine, although details of the conversations will remain private.'

Did these details include when Amaral would be taken off the case? Sneaky bastards arent they?

+/-

+/-

by astro
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 19 Feb - 8:57

"Last Friday John McCann was dining with friends when Downing Street called to say that the Chancellor was on the line. Minutes later Mr McCann’s mobile – on which he takes hundreds of calls daily – ran out of power, cutting off Britain’s next Prime Minister in mid-sentence. Yesterday morning, as Mr McCann was talking to The Times, his mobile rang again. It was Revenue & Customs, calling at Mr Brown’s request to discuss how the fund could gain charitable status."

in 'The Times', May 22, 2007

By Astro
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Feb - 9:16

Why was Madeleine the only important child missing. There are thousands more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Feb - 9:59

pm wrote:After a series of telephone conversations with Madeleine's father, Gerry McCann in recent days, the Chancellor requested assistance from the Foreign Office and the Home Office(...) Asked whether Brown had influenced the decision, Clarence Mitchell, a Foreign Office spokesman for the McCann family in the Algarve, said: 'Draw your own conclusions.' He said in a statement: 'I can confirm that telephone conversations have taken place between Gerry McCann and Chancellor Gordon Brown. During them, Mr Brown offered both Gerry and Kate his full support in their efforts to find Madeleine, although details of the conversations will remain private.'

by astro

Oh dear and the supporters say there is not govt intervention or help? Whats this then?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Feb - 13:18

Dogwood wrote:

by astro

Oh dear and the supporters say there is not govt intervention or help? Whats this then?

I'd say that was Brown giving them his full support.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Feb - 15:42

"Mr Brown offered both Gerry and Kate his full support in their efforts to find Madeleine, although details of the conversations will remain private..."

I bet the details will remain private!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Wed 25 Feb - 16:48

Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns' spokesman, admitted the hunt for Madeleine in Morocco was difficult. In the remote mountains, the main industry is growing marijuana, controlled by armed gangs. 'It's a needle in a haystack' he said.

To date, all reported sightings of Madeleine in Morocco investigated by Metodo 3 have drawn a blank.

The agency's boss, Francisco Marco, said in one interview that Morocco was 'the most likely place to find her [Madeleine]' and that she would be rescued within months. He has also claimed that a blonde girl in a Moroccan family was a 'symbol of social status'.

Metodo 3, whose contract expires in March, has 40 investigators working on the case, here and in Portugal and Spain. Each has a replica of Cuddle Cat, Madeleine's favourite toy, which they are encouraged to squeeze when they feel demotivated at the size of their task.

Clarence Mitchell and M3 Francisco Marco in Daily Mail, 25 January 2008
By Astro
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 25 Feb - 19:08

What utter nonsense!!

They went there to bribe people and 2 detectives confirmed it!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 5 Empty Quote of the day

Post  pm Fri 27 Feb - 7:48

“Yes, yes, I know,” Gerry says bitterly. “Kate killed her in a frenzy, Madeleine was sedated by us, she fell down the stairs—in which case you would have thought they’d have found her body. I’ve heard all that! There have been a huge number of theories in the media. But what I want to know is—who told them all that?”

Gerald McCann in Vanity Fair, January 10, 2008
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 27 Feb - 9:39

pm wrote:“Yes, yes, I know,” Gerry says bitterly. “Kate killed her in a frenzy, Madeleine was sedated by us, she fell down the stairs—in which case you would have thought they’d have found her body. I’ve heard all that! There have been a huge number of theories in the media. But what I want to know is—who told them all that?”

Gerald McCann in Vanity Fair, January 10, 2008

Obviously the prople who started telling all the porky pies Gerry.

Found the buggy yet ? Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 5 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next