Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

+14
laurie
fedrules
Angelina
Annabel
Alpine Aster
weissnicht
Susan
pm
lynn
lubelle
Pabby
fuzeta
snowflake
Quincy
18 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 8 Empty Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest Tue 21 Apr - 22:27

eddie wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine Case

"Madeleine is a warm, life-enriching little person and will never fail we're sure, to bring joy into the life of anyone she may encounter."

'Official bio' on Find Madeleine Site

"I think some paedophile or some other swine has taken Madeleine."

Gerry McCann on the phone with his brother John, in 'What happened to little Madeleine?' Dateline NBC on March 2, 2008.

Amazing !!!

Just goes to show you that they are crazy if they think we all believe she was abducted! You do not say this about your child if she's alive!

Yes, gerry and Kate: she was SO life-enriching that you dumped her in a creche every chance you got.

When you think about it the neglect and the creche were better places to be in. I dread to think the cold dark place she is in now all alone and nowhere to be found. Dumped and lonely Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 8 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 8 Empty Quote of the day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm Tue 28 Apr - 12:48

Sol knows that Gerry McCann has regular contact with Gordon Brown, the British Prime Minister. Clarence Mitchell – who was the first spokesman for the McCanns and is now in the press cabinet at Nr. 10, Downing Street – confirms those contacts. "I know there is a communication line between Gerry and Gordon Brown. I know they talk. But I don't know what they talk about, because those are informal conversations", he clarified, further adding: "The Madeleine case is treated whenever there are bilateral meetings between Portugal and the United Kingdom. Gordon Brown is sensitive to the case and wants it solved quickly".

By Felicia Cabrita and Margarida Davim, SOL, 4 August 2007

By Joana Morais
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 8 Empty Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest Tue 28 Apr - 13:20

pm wrote:Sol knows that Gerry McCann has regular contact with Gordon Brown, the British Prime Minister. Clarence Mitchell – who was the first spokesman for the McCanns and is now in the press cabinet at Nr. 10, Downing Street – confirms those contacts. "I know there is a communication line between Gerry and Gordon Brown. I know they talk. But I don't know what they talk about, because those are informal conversations", he clarified, further adding: "The Madeleine case is treated whenever there are bilateral meetings between Portugal and the United Kingdom. Gordon Brown is sensitive to the case and wants it solved quickly".

By Joana Morais

4th August 2007, Gordon Brown wants the case solved quickly.
28th April 2008, case still unresolved.

Poor sod, nothing's going right for him these days is it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 28 Apr - 17:27

justagrannynow wrote:
pm wrote:Sol knows that Gerry McCann has regular contact with Gordon Brown, the British Prime Minister. Clarence Mitchell – who was the first spokesman for the McCanns and is now in the press cabinet at Nr. 10, Downing Street – confirms those contacts. "I know there is a communication line between Gerry and Gordon Brown. I know they talk. But I don't know what they talk about, because those are informal conversations", he clarified, further adding: "The Madeleine case is treated whenever there are bilateral meetings between Portugal and the United Kingdom. Gordon Brown is sensitive to the case and wants it solved quickly".

By Joana Morais

:risas: Shame innit!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 4 May - 19:03

justagrannynow wrote:

By Joana Morais

And May 4th 2009 it still isn't
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 8 Empty Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm Fri 8 May - 21:05

Kate McCann: "(...) knew her daughter had been snatched because her body's imprint was left on her bed sheets(...)The little girl's Cuddle Cat, which she always took to bed, was found on a ledge at adult height."
in Daily mail 14 October 2007

Gerry McCann: "When I entered I realised that Maddie's bed was almost intact. The corner of the outside of the sheets was turned a little. But the pillow, her Cuddle Cat and the blanket she had slept with were almost in the same place as I had seen them the last time."
in Daily mail 10 April 2008

By Joana Morais
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 8 May - 21:35

pm wrote:Kate McCann: "(...) knew her daughter had been snatched because her body's imprint was left on her bed sheets(...)The little girl's Cuddle Cat, which she always took to bed, was found on a ledge at adult height."
in Daily mail 14 October 2007

Gerry McCann: "When I entered I realised that Maddie's bed was almost intact. The corner of the outside of the sheets was turned a little. But the pillow, her Cuddle Cat and the blanket she had slept with were almost in the same place as I had seen them the last time."
in Daily mail 10 April 2008

Just watching the Oprah show. Kate says she didn't show emotion as a behavioural expert warned them that Madeleine could be harmed if she did. Yet when they were told not to say anything about Madeleine's eye, they trademarked it and told the world!

By Joana Morais
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 8 Empty Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm Fri 15 May - 8:52

From the Official Statements done to the PJ on May 10th

Regarding Thursday Morning May 3, 2007 - 9.00am

Kate McCann - After breakfast they got dressed and left the apartment by the main door. All children went walking. The verandah door was closed and locked; she doesn’t know whether the main door was locked or unlocked.

Gerry McCann - Thursday, after breakfast, about 09h00, KATE and the children left by the rear door, he having left by the front door, which he locked with the key, having also closed and locked the rear door from the inside.

By Astro
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 15 May - 8:53

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 8 23324 so was it the main door or the rear door?

Those 2 are stupid Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 8 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Tue 19 May - 11:16

It wasn’t until Kate walked into the villa at 10 and felt a sickening breeze—the front window had been jimmied open—that she realized something terrible had happened. “The scene was stark,” Gerry tells me. On one bed the twins lay sleeping. In the next lay only the plush cat toy Madeleine was never without. That was when Kate came out screaming, “Madeleine has gone!”

Vanity F
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Tue 19 May - 11:36

Wasn't cuddle cat found on a ledge? Madeleine's bed looked untouched in the forensic photos and so much of what was said by the McCanns on TV has now been changed by them.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 May - 11:44

lynn wrote:Wasn't cuddle cat found on a ledge? Madeleine's bed looked untouched in the forensic photos and so much of what was said by the McCanns on TV has now been changed by them.

There is no shelf in that bedroom.

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 8 Maddiebedroom6
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 May - 12:28

Standing Tall wrote:
lynn wrote:Wasn't cuddle cat found on a ledge? Madeleine's bed looked untouched in the forensic photos and so much of what was said by the McCanns on TV has now been changed by them.

Look at how that door has opened, inwards from left to right.

Was it Matthew Oldfield who said he checked the children and saw the twins but couldn't see Madeleines bed, so couldn't say if she was there or not?
How could he not see Madeleine in her bed ? That would come into his line of vision before the twins cots.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Tue 19 May - 12:39

justagrannynow wrote:
Standing Tall wrote:

Was it Matthew Oldfield who said he checked the children and saw the twins but couldn't see Madeleines bed, so couldn't say if she was there or not?
How could he not see Madeleine in her bed ? That would come into his line of vision before the twins cots.
Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 8 29204 First time i've seen this pic.Which is Madeleine's bed?
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Tue 19 May - 12:45

If Maddies bed is on the left even a peep inside would have shown her in bed and the light would have shone on the bed also. The cot is next to a bed near the window so that could be where the twins slept. All very mysterious this. It was reported in the media that cuddle cat was found on a shelf, or somewhere out of reach of Madeleine.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Tue 19 May - 12:57

lynn wrote:If Maddies bed is on the left even a peep inside would have shown her in bed and the light would have shone on the bed also. The cot is next to a bed near the window so that could be where the twins slept. All very mysterious this. It was reported in the media that cuddle cat was found on a shelf, or somewhere out of reach of Madeleine.
Hi Lynn...i agree,i can't make out which bed she would be in.If she wouldhave been in the bed by the window,this would make it almost impossible for an intruder to take her...or at the least very hard and awkward. If she was in the bed closest to the door,anyone who checked on them, would see Madeleine straight away.
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Tue 19 May - 13:05

on the files - her bed was the one near the window - this is wrong

i read again (and also What Amaral wrote about that) and Maddie´s bed was the one in front of the door

so for the abducter to got out using the window he had to cross twins cots and put his feets on the bed near the window

no signal of that!

Sorry for the first mistake

Last edited by pm on Tue 19 May - 21:06; edited 2 times in total
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Tue 19 May - 13:10

pm wrote:on the files - her bed was the one near the window
Hi Paula..Now i know why people are saying that she could not possibly have been taken.How would someone..in the dark, make their way across the room ,past the cots and to take Madeleine without a sound.Hmmmm not possible.
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 May - 16:41

[Quote://Was it Matthew Oldfield who said he checked the children and saw the twins but couldn't see Madeleines bed, so couldn't say if she was there or not?
How could he not see Madeleine in her bed ?://unquote]

Because she was not there...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Pabby Tue 19 May - 18:33

The police photos showed Madeleine's bed to be the one the left, not the one by the window. Cuddle cat was on the bed on the left.
Pabby
Pabby
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 722
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Pabby Tue 19 May - 18:35

lubelle wrote:
Hi Paula..Now i know why people are saying that she could not possibly have been taken.How would someone..in the dark, make their way across the room ,past the cots and to take Madeleine without a sound.Hmmmm not possible.

Lubelle they said Madeleine slept on the bed by the wall immediately as you enter the room, not the one by the window.
Pabby
Pabby
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pabby Tue 19 May - 18:36

justagrannynow wrote:
Standing Tall wrote:

I don't think he checked at all imo.
Pabby
Pabby
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 May - 18:43

so if oldfield didnt see madeleine at all then he must be in on their game of cat and mouse. think about it. if he wasnt then no way would the macs have let him go near that apartment that night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Pabby Tue 19 May - 18:47

StGerald wrote:so if oldfield didnt see madeleine at all then he must be in on their game of cat and mouse. think about it. if he wasnt then no way would the macs have let him go near that apartment that night.

I thought it was more that he said he'd check and he didn't, then when the shit hit the fan he said he'd checked but didn't see her. If he opened that bedroom door, he'd have seen her bed!
Pabby
Pabby
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 19 May - 20:19

StGerald wrote:so if oldfield didnt see madeleine at all then he must be in on their game of cat and mouse. think about it. if he wasnt then no way would the macs have let him go near that apartment that night.

Excellent point there StG! Thats absolutely right!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next