Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

+14
laurie
fedrules
Angelina
Annabel
Alpine Aster
weissnicht
Susan
pm
lynn
lubelle
Pabby
fuzeta
snowflake
Quincy
18 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 Empty Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm Sat 17 Jan - 19:04

"Of course nothing happened and nobody expected it.No innocent parents of missing/murdered children want archiving of the investigations.They really get in panics, afraid that the police will forget their child.How many times this happens and has happened.They had the chance to protest but they did not.I believe they felt relieved that it was shelved.To me, it is still a mystery the reason Gerry went to Portugal.He starts showing again how concerned he is about the"abduction". What is behind all this? Amaral's book and Tony Bennett?"
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 Empty Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest Sun 18 Jan - 10:09

Shame on the Mccanns and sad for Madeleine that she is forgotten by them Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sun 18 Jan - 10:15

pm wrote:"Of course nothing happened and nobody expected it.No innocent parents of missing/murdered children want archiving of the investigations.They really get in panics, afraid that the police will forget their child.How many times this happens and has happened.They had the chance to protest but they did not.I believe they felt relieved that it was shelved.To me, it is still a mystery the reason Gerry went to Portugal.He starts showing again how concerned he is about the"abduction". What is behind all this? Amaral's book and Tony Bennett?"

Paula, Why do you think that Gerry flew to Faro instead of flying straight to Lisbon? I think he must have been up to something. I just find it a bit strange
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 Empty Quote of the day

Post  pm Sun 18 Jan - 11:54

How did that premonition of yours about the Maddie case happen?

"On the 5th of May, upon returning from a spiritist meeting in Madeira, right after going to bed, but before falling asleep, at around midnight, an extraordinary thing happened to me for the first time in my life: I saw the image of a little girl that must have been around 4 years of age, with blond, shoulder-length straight hair, blue eyes, very disturbed, visibly unable to understand what was happening to her, accompanied by a female being of great beauty and great spiritual standing… Then, other images appeared, related to what had happened to her: I saw a strongly built man, blue eyes, somewhat balding and with blondish hair, brutally raping that girl and then strangling her with his hands, throwing the cadaver into a lake."

Did you reach any conclusion through those interviews with Leonor and João Cipriano?

"I was confronted with two different states of mind: Leonor was shocked about what had happened to her daughter; João displayed no remorse. It is curious that the first time that I sat down in front of him, I saw streams of blood running down his face, as if he was guilty over his niece’s death."

Marcos Aragão Correia, Leonor Cipriano lawyer, alleged medium, hired by team McCann via Metodo3 in O Crime on December, 4 2008

+/-

+/-

by astro
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 18 Jan - 15:26

You know whats really sick about this is that he must have told the McCanns about those visions about their daughter being raped and went ahead and used him to try and screw over Amaral.....

Why didnt they think that the man was a lunatic.....if we were to say we saw visions like that on Sky we would be slaughtered for thinking sick thoughts about Maddie....but the Mccanns accept it???

Maybe I'm wrong but I think they all came up with that story and even approved it!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 Empty Quote of the day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm Mon 19 Jan - 8:57

“But I can’t talk to you about the details of what happened. I live under threat from the Portuguese—if I do talk—of two years’ imprisonment. It seems to be the same sentence as disposing of a child’s body.”

Gerry McCann, in: Vanity Fair, on 10.01.2008

By Astro
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 19 Jan - 9:08

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 23324

Silent night Silent Night.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 19 Jan - 10:16

pm wrote:Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

“But I can’t talk to you about the details of what happened. I live under threat from the Portuguese—if I do talk—of two years’ imprisonment. It seems to be the same sentence as disposing of a child’s body.”

By Astro

DID HE REALLY SAY THAT ?? Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 29204
I never bothered wading through the Vanity Fair interview. The man really is beyond belief.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 19 Jan - 11:57

justagrannynow wrote:

By Astro

DID HE REALLY SAY THAT ?? Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 29204
I never bothered wading through the Vanity Fair interview. The man really is beyond belief.

Yes he did I just checked it Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 29204
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 Empty Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm Tue 20 Jan - 12:45

"It's not about us, you know, we were bobbing back and forwards several times and I wanted to see the kids so.. you know, it's not about us. You know, I think that the problem is it's a predator basically who's been watching us, which gives you the shivers anyway, and broken into the apartment and taken Madeleine out of her bed."

Kate McCann, in: Panorama BBC, on 19.11.2007

By Astro
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Tue 20 Jan - 12:45

'and broken into the apartment'

Where is the evidence to support 'broken into'?
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 20 Jan - 15:06

Where is the evidence to support an abduction ???? Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 371436
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 20 Jan - 17:35

pm wrote:'and broken into the apartment'

Well, it sounds SO much better than saying "he just waltzed in because we couldn't be arsed to stay in for a night, have a takeout and a bottle of wine, and watched over our children"

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 36317 Kate!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 21 Jan - 5:55

Erin wrote:

Well, it sounds SO much better than saying "he just waltzed in because we couldn't be arsed to stay in for a night, have a takeout and a bottle of wine, and watched over our children"

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 36317 Kate!

Well said Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 849426
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 Empty Quote of the day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm Wed 21 Jan - 8:25

"Madeleine's been abducted, she's been abducted. The door was lying open, the window in the bedroom and the shutters had been jemmied open."

Gerry McCann to his sister Trish Cameron in BBC, May 04, 2007

By Joana Morais
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 21 Jan - 10:01

It really annoys me seeing those lies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Wed 21 Jan - 11:29

Has it been confirmed that the door was open..or locked?
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 Empty Quote of the Day. Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest Thu 22 Jan - 14:12

Expresso interview 6th September 2008

Gerry – In a way, we would like to have been accused so we could defend ourselves openly. Now, reading the process, there is no evidence that justifies the suspicion, apart from the dogs' action. There was never a sustained explanation. And the questioning: 'What happened to Madeleine? How did you get rid of her? Who helped you? Where did you put her?' All fantasy! If they had found DNA – so what? And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment – why would that be our fault?

Last edited by justagrannynow on Thu 22 Jan - 17:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to correct spelling)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 22 Jan - 18:46

That family are seriously deluded!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Fri 23 Jan - 8:32

Q. Are you aware that in not answering the questions you are jeopardising the investigation, which seeks to discover what happened to your daughter?

A. 'Yes, if that’s what the investigation thinks.'

Kate McCann, answering under interrogation at the PJ in Portimão, on 07.09.2007

By Astro
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 23 Jan - 8:35

She knows for sure what happeneded to Maddy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 23 Jan - 8:49

This is the only truthful remark I have heard from Kate McCann.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 Empty Quote of the day

Post  pm Sat 24 Jan - 14:50

Kate even joked that Madeleine is probably giving her kidnapper a taste of her forceful character.

She said: "Madeleine is such a sociable child, so funny and engaging."

"She has a lot of personality. Her name actually means 'tower of strength'.

"She hated it when we called her Maddie. She'd say 'My name is Madeleine' with an indignant look.

"I bet she's giving whoever she's with her tuppence worth."

Kate Healy, Madeleine's mother in Mirror, August 13th, 2007

+/-

+/-

by Joana Morais
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 24 Jan - 15:26

Kate even joked that Madeleine is probably giving her kidnapper a taste of her forceful character.

She said: "Madeleine is such a sociable child, so funny and engaging."

"She has a lot of personality. Her name actually means 'tower of strength'.

"She hated it when we called her Maddie. She'd say 'My name is Madeleine' with an indignant look.

"I bet she's giving whoever she's with her tuppence worth."

Kate Healy, Madeleine's mother in Mirror, August 13th, 2007

+/-

+/-

by Joana Morais

Oh yes, that's something you would say when you thought of your precious child in the hands of some filthy pervert! Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 87849

Makes sense ... NOT! Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 36898
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 2 Empty Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm Mon 26 Jan - 10:13

"In a way, we would like to have been accused so we could defend ourselves openly. Now, reading the process, there is no evidence that justifies the suspicion, apart from the dogs' action. There was never a sustained explanation. And the questioning: 'What happened to Madeleine? How did you get rid of her? Who helped you? Where did you put her?' All fantasy! If they had found DNA – so what? And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment – why would that be our fault?"

Gerry McCann, to Expresso, on 07.09.2007

By Astro
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next