Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

+14
laurie
fedrules
Angelina
Annabel
Alpine Aster
weissnicht
Susan
pm
lynn
lubelle
Pabby
fuzeta
snowflake
Quincy
18 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 3 Empty Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest Mon 26 Jan - 13:29

pm wrote:"In a way, we would like to have been accused so we could defend ourselves openly. Now, reading the process, there is no evidence that justifies the suspicion, apart from the dogs' action. There was never a sustained explanation. And the questioning: 'What happened to Madeleine? How did you get rid of her? Who helped you? Where did you put her?' All fantasy! If they had found DNA – so what? And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment – why would that be our fault?"

Gerry McCann, to Expresso, on 07.09.2007

By Astro

He shouldn't be allowed to speak words atall really should he? Does he ever hear himself speak?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 3 Empty Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest Mon 26 Jan - 13:45

pm wrote:"In a way, we would like to have been accused so we could defend ourselves openly. Now, reading the process, there is no evidence that justifies the suspicion, apart from the dogs' action. There was never a sustained explanation. And the questioning: 'What happened to Madeleine? How did you get rid of her? Who helped you? Where did you put her?' All fantasy! If they had found DNA – so what? And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment – why would that be our fault?"

Gerry McCann, to Expresso, on 07.09.2007

By Astro

Unbelievable Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 3 29204
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Mon 26 Jan - 16:29

everytime i read this and the way they speak of MAdeleine, i end with the feeling that Maddie was not HER DAUGHTER, they seam to speak of a stranger!

Maddie was their responsible, for the good and for the bad things!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 26 Jan - 18:45

pm wrote:everytime i read this and the way they speak of MAdeleine, i end with the feeling that Maddie was not HER DAUGHTER, they seam to speak of a stranger!

Maddie was their responsible, for the good and for the bad things!

Thats exactly what I think too paula Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 3 87849
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 3 Empty Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm Tue 27 Jan - 9:14

'According to you, what happened on May 3, 2007?

Madeleine McCann died from accidentally falling behind the sofa in the living room of the apartment. That couch had been moved when the alarm over the alleged disappearance was raised. I think that someone discovered the body, concealed it, cleaned everything up and pushed the sofa to the window.'

Gonçalo Amaral, to Metro, on 11.09.2008

By Astro
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Jan - 18:28

Notice how he doesnt say "I think" in the first sentence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 28 Jan - 6:56

pm wrote:Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

'According to you, what happened on May 3, 2007?

Madeleine McCann died from accidentally falling behind the sofa in the living room of the apartment. That couch had been moved when the alarm over the alleged disappearance was raised. I think that someone discovered the body, concealed it, cleaned everything up and pushed the sofa to the window.'

Gonçalo Amaral, to Metro, on 11.09.2008

By Astro

Well, it doesn't get clearer than that does it? The McCanns shouldn't need to spend too long on a translation or a lawyer to figure out what is said here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 28 Jan - 6:58

I wonder why they hired an extradition lawyer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 3 Empty Quote of the day

Post  pm Wed 28 Jan - 21:53

'We actually have a really good relationship with them [the PJ]. They listen to our suggestions as well, which is really kind, because they don't have to, we're not detectives! And they're willing to accept help from people who have offered. I'm really happy with the way things are going.'

Kate McCann, in Marie Claire, on 03.08.2007

+/-

+/-

by astro
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 28 Jan - 23:27

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 3 23324 She soon changed her tune
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 29 Jan - 7:05

Hey, I reckon this qualifies for the McCann Lies thread. Can you oblige Amber ?

What a cheek !!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 29 Jan - 10:57

The going got too tough for them to handle. And the truth always comes out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 3 Empty Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm Thu 29 Jan - 15:31

"Kate and Gerry did have two mortgage payments made by the fund, but this stopped when they were made formal suspects. I really want to stress that they have never asked for one penny from the fund – despite taking un-paid leave to try and find their daughter. Seriously, even when they were in Portugal, they never asked for one penny."

Esther McVey* in Liverpool Daily Post, 5 November 2007

*Esther McVey is a long-time friend of Kate McCann and was spokesperson for Madeleine's Fund from its launch in May 2007.

Esther and Kate first met in 1986, when they were both 18, at the North East Technical College in West Derby, where they were studying A-levels together.

She joined the board of Madeleine's Fund on 20 June 2007 and continued her role as spokesperson for the Fund until her resignation, announced in January 2008.

Ms McVey has remained-tight lipped as to the reason, or reasons, behind her resignation - a rather ironic position, considering her desire to become a Member of Parliament and given her former and current roles in the media/PR.

Her own website, on which she once displayed an online petition in support of the McCanns, now contains no mention of Madeleine McCann at all.
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 29 Jan - 16:51

There's alot more to this than meets the eye. I doubt we'll find out what happened either
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 30 Jan - 7:48

fruitcake wrote:There's alot more to this than meets the eye. I doubt we'll find out what happened either

Actually fruitcake I am feeling quite hopeful. Some months back, when they were sueing everybody I felt it was all over and the McCanns had succeeded in getting off scot free with everything, but this has just not gone away. Rumblings of discontent on forums and minute scrutinising of the PJ files have continued without any action from Team McCann, despite threats from Clarence. Since then we have had the publication of books by Gonçalo Amaral and Tony Bennett, and a documentary shown on Portuguese tv, still no response from the McCanns. Now the UK media are actually publishing the Fund accounts, something which will arouse anger in many who contributed.
IMO their powerful smokescreen is gradually unravelling and they seem either reluctant or powerless to do anything about it, so just give it time and the pressure will continue to mount on them all. :gjob:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 30 Jan - 12:26

justagrannynow wrote:
fruitcake wrote:There's alot more to this than meets the eye. I doubt we'll find out what happened either

Actually fruitcake I am feeling quite hopeful. Some months back, when they were sueing everybody I felt it was all over and the McCanns had succeeded in getting off scot free with everything, but this has just not gone away. Rumblings of discontent on forums and minute scrutinising of the PJ files have continued without any action from Team McCann, despite threats from Clarence. Since then we have had the publication of books by Gonçalo Amaral and Tony Bennett, and a documentary shown on Portuguese tv, still no response from the McCanns. Now the UK media are actually publishing the Fund accounts, something which will arouse anger in many who contributed.
IMO their powerful smokescreen is gradually unravelling and they seem either reluctant or powerless to do anything about it, so just give it time and the pressure will continue to mount on them all. :gjob:

I totally agree with you granny. Its not going to be easy to forget a child that the parents shoved down the publics throats day after day even though they would now like us to forget her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 31 Jan - 11:30

justagrannynow wrote:Hey, I reckon this qualifies for the McCann Lies thread. Can you oblige Amber ?

What a cheek !!!

Putting it up now Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 3 849426
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Mon 2 Feb - 12:02

‘I think, erm, you know, we are not looking at what has been done, and I don’t think it helps at this stage to look back at what could and couldn’t have been done... The time for these lessons to be learned is after the investigation is finished and not now.’

Gerald McCann on 'how the Portuguese police conducted the case' in a video interview 2007

By Joana Morais
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Mon 2 Feb - 16:13

“My brother’s telling me, do not antagonise these people. The enquiry is in their hands, we have to work with these people, they are our best hope. You have to be very political with what you say about them but hey the gloves are off, these people are imbeciles.”

“Suddenly a dog can talk and says she smelled a death. How can that be when a British sniffer dog came out months after Madeleine’s case.”

“Can I just tell the whole audience out there. This is a complete fabrication. Gerry and Kate have got nothing to with the disappearance of their daughter. It has been them pushing this investigation from day one. It is just not true.”

Philomena McCann on This Morning show - ITV1, September 8th, 2007

By Joana Morais
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 2 Feb - 19:13

They pushed it?

I remember Kate didnt want to go back for a recon nor did she want to answer 48 questions....
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 2 Feb - 19:25

IMO the dogs talked more sense than Philomena. If she really wanted to help the McCanns she should keep her mouth shut and get on with selling her house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 2 Feb - 22:21

justagrannynow wrote:IMO the dogs talked more sense than Philomena. If she really wanted to help the McCanns she should keep her mouth shut and get on with selling her house.

Kennedy came to her rescue the pillock Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 3 849426
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 3 Feb - 19:40

justagrannynow wrote:IMO the dogs talked more sense than Philomena. If she really wanted to help the McCanns she should keep her mouth shut and get on with selling her house.

I miss Phil though - some of the things she came out with were priceless. Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 3 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 3 Feb - 22:29

Allison wrote:

I miss Phil though - some of the things she came out with were priceless. Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 3 23324

I dont miss her. the last time she was on my tv screen she blew it up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Wed 4 Feb - 12:45

40 apartments were investigated and the dogs only marked yours. Ten cars and they only reacted to yours.

Gerry – These dogs’ frailty was proved by a study that was carried out in the USA, in the case of a man that had been accused of murder. They had ten rooms, and in each room four boxes were placed, containing vegetables, bones, trash. Some contained human remains. They stayed there for ten hours. Eight hours after the boxes were removed, the dogs came in. And the dogs failed two thirds of the attempts. Imagine the reliability when these dogs test an apartment three months after the disappearance of a child.

Gerald McCann in Expresso, first interview after arguido status, September, 6 2008

By Joana Morais
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next