Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

+14
laurie
fedrules
Angelina
Annabel
Alpine Aster
weissnicht
Susan
pm
lynn
lubelle
Pabby
fuzeta
snowflake
Quincy
18 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 4 Empty Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest Wed 4 Feb - 13:26

Had I been Gerry Macann I would have wanted to know if my child had been killed ot harmed in that apartment by a paedophile and asked the pj to investigate further. Why did he go on the defensive?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 4 Empty Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest Wed 4 Feb - 19:38

Standing Tall wrote:Had I been Gerry Macann I would have wanted to know if my child had been killed ot harmed in that apartment by a paedophile and asked the pj to investigate further. Why did he go on the defensive?

One word :- GUILTY
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 4 Empty Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm Fri 6 Feb - 8:27

“Kate and Gerry have nothing to hide. Any evidence that is found here, or in Portugal, can be wholly and innocently explained.

None of the results have been put to them so they do not even know what they are supposed to be. Whatever is put to Kate and Gerry, at whatever time, can be totally explained to them.”

Clarence Mitchell, about DNA results in The Telegraph, October 9 2007

By Joana Morais
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 6 Feb - 8:29

So he's admitting its evidence then? Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 4 23324 What an idiot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 6 Feb - 8:38

What about the 40+ questions ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 6 Feb - 9:08

Was it Clarence or Martin Brunt who said, " Kate and Gerry have a wholly innocent explanation for anything which may, or may not, have occured?

Perhaps it was a forum myth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Fri 6 Feb - 11:31

On February 05, virginia said...
"Kate and Gerry have nothing to hide" except for a cadaver, credit cards,bank accounts, 2 sheets, a beige trouser,brown pull over,
black shoes, the place of a grave, etc,etc

On February 06, Englozz said...
Clarence Mitchell sounds like he has his knickers in a knot. things could be starting to unravel. Any normal person would appreciate any DNA evidence and information with open arms, not say there is an explanation.
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Fri 6 Feb - 11:32

this one made me laugh:

On February 06, virginia said...
Britain is in great difficulties with the weather right now.
I bet the McCanns are blaming the PJ and Amaral.
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 6 Feb - 11:33

pm wrote:this one made me laugh:

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 4 23324

Or maybe Maddie is going to be spotted inside a sbowman.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 6 Feb - 13:34

dont be silly. They cant blame portugal for the english weather.

But they can blame it on Tony Bennett Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 4 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Fri 6 Feb - 15:17

Standing Tall wrote:

dont be silly. They cant blame portugal for the english weather.

But they can blame it on Tony Bennett Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 4 25346

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 4 613255
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Fri 6 Feb - 23:29

eddie wrote:

I do think that post is rather insensitive.
she is a missing child, and no matter what we believe to be the truth, she deserves to be remembered in a respectful way and not become the butt of jocular posts.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 7 Feb - 7:46

snowflake wrote:
eddie wrote:

she is a missing child, and no matter what we believe to be the truth, she deserves to be remembered in a respectful way and not become the butt of jocular posts.

I dont think Eddie intended to make a joke about Madeleine. I think it was more of a dig about her parents who made this whole case a joke with their endless lies.

Snowflake what do you think happened to Madeleine? And do you think Kate and Gerry are totally innocent?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 4 Empty Quote of the day

Post  pm Sat 7 Feb - 10:22

"You don't expect a predator to break in and take your daughter out the bed. It could have happened under other circumstances and there would still be the regret. It wasn't like a decision we made. It was a matter of 'let's get the kids to sleep, then we'll have dinner.' It wasn't a 'shall I, shan't I?' thing. I feel desperately sorry to her that we weren't there.

This has touched so many people. I've had so many letters from mothers, really kind words. People have said 'Kate, we've done this a hundred times over ourselves. Why would you for one minute think something like that would happen?' It's not like we went down town or anything."

Kate McCann, on leaving three babies alone in The Independent, August 5, 2007

+/-

+/-

by Joana Morais
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sat 7 Feb - 10:28

Snow, no one are joking with Maddie, the little girl is an angel for us

the problem, and they are a big joke are her parents! Only her parents.

As Paulo Sargento says in his last article: they were and are bad parents
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 7 Feb - 13:08

It wouldnt even cross my mind to leave children alone the same as it wouldnt cross my mind to leave my car door open when I go into shop when the car was parked outside.

Stupid cow Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 4 29204
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 7 Feb - 17:07

"It wasn't like a decision we made"

Silly woman, of course it was. Nobody forced you to leave the children alone every night. You had choices and you made the decision to go out with your friends and leave the little ones alone.
Grow up and accept that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 7 Feb - 17:14

justagrannynow wrote:"It wasn't like a decision we made"

Silly woman, of course it was. Nobody forced you to leave the children alone every night. You had choices and you made the decision to go out with your friends and leave the little ones alone.
Grow up and accept that.

Honestly....the crap this woman comes out with is so stupid....real mothers with real hearts dont say these things!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case - Page 4 Empty Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm Tue 10 Feb - 14:32

"We have been informed by Leicestershire police that a meeting between forensic scientists from Portugal and the Forensic Science Service (FSS) will be taking place in Leicestershire in the near future. We understand there is no intention for the McCanns to be interviewed, or indeed anyone else. Such a meeting should not be seen as surprising. We do not see it as a significant development."

Clarence Mitchell, in the Liverpool Daily Post, 29.11.2007

By Astro
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Feb - 15:05

MsTaken wrote:
snowflake wrote:
eddie wrote:

I dont think Eddie intended to make a joke about Madeleine. I think it was more of a dig about her parents who made this whole case a joke with their endless lies.

Snowflake what do you think happened to Madeleine? And do you think Kate and Gerry are totally innocent?

Sorry for the delay in replying i have only just seen these posts.
I apologise if anyone was offended in any way but it was intended as a dig at the parents of Maddie (rather than of Maddie), and also all those stupid people who wasted police time by saying they had seen her 'standing in a sweet shop' etc. This girl is being looked for by the whole world fgs, as if anyone would take her out in public!!

My comment may have been insensitive but I would never wish maddie any harm - unlike her stupid negligent parents.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Feb - 16:09

pm wrote:"We have been informed by Leicestershire police that a meeting between forensic scientists from Portugal and the Forensic Science Service (FSS) will be taking place in Leicestershire in the near future. We understand there is no intention for the McCanns to be interviewed, or indeed anyone else. Such a meeting should not be seen as surprising. We do not see it as a significant development."

Clarence Mitchell, in the Liverpool Daily Post, 29.11.2007

By Astro

Surprise surprise! You didn't see anything significant in that, did you Clarrie??? Really??
Talk about trying to minimise it! What a knobhead! :Boxer:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Tue 10 Feb - 16:26

On February 10, virginia said...
This is incredible!I think the carrier of the corpse called England about 9.00pm, maybe telling he found the child dead under the stairs, outside the apartment and that she was fallen during the time Tapas 9 was at the restaurant.It was an accident and he was afraid of prison, because of child neglect.England believed the story and accepted to help him, through Tapas 10, who also believed the story at that moment.That is why the carrier delivered the corpse dressed up in pajamas, not in the red T-shirt.To cheat on Tapas 10 and to cheat on England.
Slowly, media started publicising the inconsistences and Brish authorities felt they had been cheated.But it was too late, they were already involved in concealing a cadaver and a death, possibly not caused by an accident.
The reactions of the dogs in the apartment and on the clothes don't match with what they had been told on May the 3rd.And those authorities had to keep their names clean.No involvement in the äbduction".Imagine if Kate would have told by mistake who was Tapas 10 and Tapas 10 would tell he was forced by England, believing in an accident at that moment?I think Britain got itself in trouble by believing in an accident and helping the carrier.This story has gone too far for Britain.That's why Amaral was dismissed and Socrates perhaps protected.
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 10 Feb - 18:48

snowflake wrote:
eddie wrote:

Snow, knowing eddie as I do now and the way she cares for all children.....I know for a fact that she would never joke about a child so I have to say that you've taken the comment literally when its obvious she's laughing at the stupidity of the whole case in itself! The McCanns have made themselves a laughing stock...
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Feb - 19:44

pm wrote:On February 10, virginia said...
This is incredible!I think the carrier of the corpse called England about 9.00pm, maybe telling he found the child dead under the stairs, outside the apartment and that she was fallen during the time Tapas 9 was at the restaurant.It was an accident and he was afraid of prison, because of child neglect.England believed the story and accepted to help him, through Tapas 10, who also believed the story at that moment.That is why the carrier delivered the corpse dressed up in pajamas, not in the red T-shirt.To cheat on Tapas 10 and to cheat on England.
Slowly, media started publicising the inconsistences and Brish authorities felt they had been cheated.But it was too late, they were already involved in concealing a cadaver and a death, possibly not caused by an accident.
The reactions of the dogs in the apartment and on the clothes don't match with what they had been told on May the 3rd.And those authorities had to keep their names clean.No involvement in the äbduction".Imagine if Kate would have told by mistake who was Tapas 10 and Tapas 10 would tell he was forced by England, believing in an accident at that moment?I think Britain got itself in trouble by believing in an accident and helping the carrier.This story has gone too far for Britain.That's why Amaral was dismissed and Socrates perhaps protected.

What does this mean?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Wed 11 Feb - 9:47

SharonS wrote:
pm wrote:On February 10, virginia said...

What does this mean?

it is a theory
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next