Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest on Wed 4 Feb - 13:26

Had I been Gerry Macann I would have wanted to know if my child had been killed ot harmed in that apartment by a paedophile and asked the pj to investigate further. Why did he go on the defensive?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest on Wed 4 Feb - 19:38

Standing Tall wrote:Had I been Gerry Macann I would have wanted to know if my child had been killed ot harmed in that apartment by a paedophile and asked the pj to investigate further. Why did he go on the defensive?

One word :- GUILTY

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm on Fri 6 Feb - 8:27

“Kate and Gerry have nothing to hide. Any evidence that is found here, or in Portugal, can be wholly and innocently explained.

None of the results have been put to them so they do not even know what they are supposed to be. Whatever is put to Kate and Gerry, at whatever time, can be totally explained to them.”

Clarence Mitchell, about DNA results in The Telegraph, October 9 2007



By Joana Morais

pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 45
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest on Fri 6 Feb - 8:29

So he's admitting its evidence then? What an idiot.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest on Fri 6 Feb - 8:38

What about the 40+ questions ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest on Fri 6 Feb - 9:08

Was it Clarence or Martin Brunt who said, " Kate and Gerry have a wholly innocent explanation for anything which may, or may not, have occured?

Perhaps it was a forum myth.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm on Fri 6 Feb - 11:31

On February 05, virginia said...
"Kate and Gerry have nothing to hide" except for a cadaver, credit cards,bank accounts, 2 sheets, a beige trouser,brown pull over,
black shoes, the place of a grave, etc,etc

On February 06, Englozz said...
Clarence Mitchell sounds like he has his knickers in a knot. things could be starting to unravel. Any normal person would appreciate any DNA evidence and information with open arms, not say there is an explanation.

pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 45
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm on Fri 6 Feb - 11:32

this one made me laugh:

On February 06, virginia said...
Britain is in great difficulties with the weather right now.
I bet the McCanns are blaming the PJ and Amaral.

pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 45
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest on Fri 6 Feb - 11:33

pm wrote:this one made me laugh:

On February 06, virginia said...
Britain is in great difficulties with the weather right now.
I bet the McCanns are blaming the PJ and Amaral.



Or maybe Maddie is going to be spotted inside a sbowman.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest on Fri 6 Feb - 13:34

pm wrote:this one made me laugh:

On February 06, virginia said...
Britain is in great difficulties with the weather right now.
I bet the McCanns are blaming the PJ and Amaral.


dont be silly. They cant blame portugal for the english weather.

But they can blame it on Tony Bennett

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm on Fri 6 Feb - 15:17

Standing Tall wrote:
pm wrote:this one made me laugh:

On February 06, virginia said...
Britain is in great difficulties with the weather right now.
I bet the McCanns are blaming the PJ and Amaral.


dont be silly. They cant blame portugal for the english weather.

But they can blame it on Tony Bennett



pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 45
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  snowflake on Fri 6 Feb - 23:29

eddie wrote:
pm wrote:this one made me laugh:

On February 06, virginia said...
Britain is in great difficulties with the weather right now.
I bet the McCanns are blaming the PJ and Amaral.



Or maybe Maddie is going to be spotted inside a sbowman.

I do think that post is rather insensitive.
she is a missing child, and no matter what we believe to be the truth, she deserves to be remembered in a respectful way and not become the butt of jocular posts.

snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Age : 61
Location : UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest on Sat 7 Feb - 7:46

snowflake wrote:
eddie wrote:
pm wrote:this one made me laugh:

On February 06, virginia said...
Britain is in great difficulties with the weather right now.
I bet the McCanns are blaming the PJ and Amaral.



Or maybe Maddie is going to be spotted inside a sbowman.

I do think that post is rather insensitive.
she is a missing child, and no matter what we believe to be the truth, she deserves to be remembered in a respectful way and not become the butt of jocular posts.

I dont think Eddie intended to make a joke about Madeleine. I think it was more of a dig about her parents who made this whole case a joke with their endless lies.

Snowflake what do you think happened to Madeleine? And do you think Kate and Gerry are totally innocent?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Quote of the day

Post  pm on Sat 7 Feb - 10:22

"You don't expect a predator to break in and take your daughter out the bed. It could have happened under other circumstances and there would still be the regret. It wasn't like a decision we made. It was a matter of 'let's get the kids to sleep, then we'll have dinner.' It wasn't a 'shall I, shan't I?' thing. I feel desperately sorry to her that we weren't there.

This has touched so many people. I've had so many letters from mothers, really kind words. People have said 'Kate, we've done this a hundred times over ourselves. Why would you for one minute think something like that would happen?' It's not like we went down town or anything."

Kate McCann, on leaving three babies alone in The Independent, August 5, 2007






+/-

+/-

by Joana Morais

pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 45
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm on Sat 7 Feb - 10:28

Snow, no one are joking with Maddie, the little girl is an angel for us

the problem, and they are a big joke are her parents! Only her parents.

As Paulo Sargento says in his last article: they were and are bad parents

pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 45
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest on Sat 7 Feb - 13:08

It wouldnt even cross my mind to leave children alone the same as it wouldnt cross my mind to leave my car door open when I go into shop when the car was parked outside.

Stupid cow

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest on Sat 7 Feb - 17:07

"It wasn't like a decision we made"

Silly woman, of course it was. Nobody forced you to leave the children alone every night. You had choices and you made the decision to go out with your friends and leave the little ones alone.
Grow up and accept that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Susan on Sat 7 Feb - 17:14

justagrannynow wrote:"It wasn't like a decision we made"

Silly woman, of course it was. Nobody forced you to leave the children alone every night. You had choices and you made the decision to go out with your friends and leave the little ones alone.
Grow up and accept that.

Honestly....the crap this woman comes out with is so stupid....real mothers with real hearts dont say these things!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm on Tue 10 Feb - 14:32

"We have been informed by Leicestershire police that a meeting between forensic scientists from Portugal and the Forensic Science Service (FSS) will be taking place in Leicestershire in the near future. We understand there is no intention for the McCanns to be interviewed, or indeed anyone else. Such a meeting should not be seen as surprising. We do not see it as a significant development."

Clarence Mitchell, in the Liverpool Daily Post, 29.11.2007

By Astro

pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 45
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest on Tue 10 Feb - 15:05

MsTaken wrote:
snowflake wrote:
eddie wrote:
pm wrote:this one made me laugh:

On February 06, virginia said...
Britain is in great difficulties with the weather right now.
I bet the McCanns are blaming the PJ and Amaral.



Or maybe Maddie is going to be spotted inside a sbowman.

I do think that post is rather insensitive.
she is a missing child, and no matter what we believe to be the truth, she deserves to be remembered in a respectful way and not become the butt of jocular posts.

I dont think Eddie intended to make a joke about Madeleine. I think it was more of a dig about her parents who made this whole case a joke with their endless lies.

Snowflake what do you think happened to Madeleine? And do you think Kate and Gerry are totally innocent?

Sorry for the delay in replying i have only just seen these posts.
I apologise if anyone was offended in any way but it was intended as a dig at the parents of Maddie (rather than of Maddie), and also all those stupid people who wasted police time by saying they had seen her 'standing in a sweet shop' etc. This girl is being looked for by the whole world fgs, as if anyone would take her out in public!!

My comment may have been insensitive but I would never wish maddie any harm - unlike her stupid negligent parents.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest on Tue 10 Feb - 16:09

pm wrote:"We have been informed by Leicestershire police that a meeting between forensic scientists from Portugal and the Forensic Science Service (FSS) will be taking place in Leicestershire in the near future. We understand there is no intention for the McCanns to be interviewed, or indeed anyone else. Such a meeting should not be seen as surprising. We do not see it as a significant development."

Clarence Mitchell, in the Liverpool Daily Post, 29.11.2007

By Astro

Surprise surprise! You didn't see anything significant in that, did you Clarrie??? Really??
Talk about trying to minimise it! What a knobhead! :Boxer:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm on Tue 10 Feb - 16:26

On February 10, virginia said...
This is incredible!I think the carrier of the corpse called England about 9.00pm, maybe telling he found the child dead under the stairs, outside the apartment and that she was fallen during the time Tapas 9 was at the restaurant.It was an accident and he was afraid of prison, because of child neglect.England believed the story and accepted to help him, through Tapas 10, who also believed the story at that moment.That is why the carrier delivered the corpse dressed up in pajamas, not in the red T-shirt.To cheat on Tapas 10 and to cheat on England.
Slowly, media started publicising the inconsistences and Brish authorities felt they had been cheated.But it was too late, they were already involved in concealing a cadaver and a death, possibly not caused by an accident.
The reactions of the dogs in the apartment and on the clothes don't match with what they had been told on May the 3rd.And those authorities had to keep their names clean.No involvement in the äbduction".Imagine if Kate would have told by mistake who was Tapas 10 and Tapas 10 would tell he was forced by England, believing in an accident at that moment?I think Britain got itself in trouble by believing in an accident and helping the carrier.This story has gone too far for Britain.That's why Amaral was dismissed and Socrates perhaps protected.

pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 45
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Susan on Tue 10 Feb - 18:48

snowflake wrote:
eddie wrote:
pm wrote:this one made me laugh:

On February 06, virginia said...
Britain is in great difficulties with the weather right now.
I bet the McCanns are blaming the PJ and Amaral.



Or maybe Maddie is going to be spotted inside a sbowman.

I do think that post is rather insensitive.
she is a missing child, and no matter what we believe to be the truth, she deserves to be remembered in a respectful way and not become the butt of jocular posts.

Snow, knowing eddie as I do now and the way she cares for all children.....I know for a fact that she would never joke about a child so I have to say that you've taken the comment literally when its obvious she's laughing at the stupidity of the whole case in itself! The McCanns have made themselves a laughing stock...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Guest on Tue 10 Feb - 19:44

pm wrote:On February 10, virginia said...
This is incredible!I think the carrier of the corpse called England about 9.00pm, maybe telling he found the child dead under the stairs, outside the apartment and that she was fallen during the time Tapas 9 was at the restaurant.It was an accident and he was afraid of prison, because of child neglect.England believed the story and accepted to help him, through Tapas 10, who also believed the story at that moment.That is why the carrier delivered the corpse dressed up in pajamas, not in the red T-shirt.To cheat on Tapas 10 and to cheat on England.
Slowly, media started publicising the inconsistences and Brish authorities felt they had been cheated.But it was too late, they were already involved in concealing a cadaver and a death, possibly not caused by an accident.
The reactions of the dogs in the apartment and on the clothes don't match with what they had been told on May the 3rd.And those authorities had to keep their names clean.No involvement in the äbduction".Imagine if Kate would have told by mistake who was Tapas 10 and Tapas 10 would tell he was forced by England, believing in an accident at that moment?I think Britain got itself in trouble by believing in an accident and helping the carrier.This story has gone too far for Britain.That's why Amaral was dismissed and Socrates perhaps protected.

What does this mean?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  pm on Wed 11 Feb - 9:47

SharonS wrote:
pm wrote:On February 10, virginia said...
This is incredible!I think the carrier of the corpse called England about 9.00pm, maybe telling he found the child dead under the stairs, outside the apartment and that she was fallen during the time Tapas 9 was at the restaurant.It was an accident and he was afraid of prison, because of child neglect.England believed the story and accepted to help him, through Tapas 10, who also believed the story at that moment.That is why the carrier delivered the corpse dressed up in pajamas, not in the red T-shirt.To cheat on Tapas 10 and to cheat on England.
Slowly, media started publicising the inconsistences and Brish authorities felt they had been cheated.But it was too late, they were already involved in concealing a cadaver and a death, possibly not caused by an accident.
The reactions of the dogs in the apartment and on the clothes don't match with what they had been told on May the 3rd.And those authorities had to keep their names clean.No involvement in the äbduction".Imagine if Kate would have told by mistake who was Tapas 10 and Tapas 10 would tell he was forced by England, believing in an accident at that moment?I think Britain got itself in trouble by believing in an accident and helping the carrier.This story has gone too far for Britain.That's why Amaral was dismissed and Socrates perhaps protected.

What does this mean?

it is a theory

pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 45
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Quote of the Day - Looking back on the Madeleine case

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:23


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum