Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"

+11
jd16
MaryB
Lillyofthevalley
ELI
matthew
almostgothic
marxman
margaret
Chris
ProfessorPlum
dazedandconfused
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  - Page 3 Empty Re: JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"

Post  Panda Wed 30 Jan - 8:46

I go back to the Member of 3a's who said Gerry was a Fundraiser for the Labour Party. He would have known Tony, Gordon, their wives through attending rallies and discussions about how to raise more Funds . Remember his "Wider Agenda"board in PDL???

I think it also likely that he knew of Donations made by non domiciled supporters and others seeking favours for their donations. This would explain why the McCanns got unparallelled support from the Government .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  - Page 3 Empty Re: JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"

Post  cass Wed 30 Jan - 9:27

morning panda -- i also remember from the 3as days a woman think it was viera said we would be shocked to there core -- think it was viera
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 30 Jan - 9:44

cass wrote:morning panda -- i also remember from the 3as days a woman think it was viera said we would be shocked to there core -- think it was viera

morning cass, I can't remember viera, but the fund raising makes the most sense to explain why the McCanns got such unprecedented support and Cherie Blair had Kate's mobile number. What puzzles me though is the SPEED at which Tony Blair contacted the British Ambassador asking him to go to PDL.!!! How could anyone be certain that Madeleine would not be found? She could have been found wandering around the complex, another Resident finding her and taking her to the OC Reception . Why was Rachel Mapilly phoning sky?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 30 Jan - 9:53

thats it panda it had to be abduction from the start -- no missing wandered off --they have taken her who were they ? my 1st reaction of the case breaking is that a member of staff had either found her -- our taken madeleine out of the room because she was crying again -- its how they all trust each other that i cannot get my head around -- if i had a missing child and someone else had supposed to have checked on her and didnt i would be pointing the finger
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 30 Jan - 10:11

cass wrote:thats it panda it had to be abduction from the start -- no missing wandered off --they have taken her who were they ? my 1st reaction of the case breaking is that a member of staff had either found her -- our taken madeleine out of the room because she was crying again -- its how they all trust each other that i cannot get my head around -- if i had a missing child and someone else had supposed to have checked on her and didnt i would be pointing the finger

Who phoned Tony Blair, that is what I would like to know, and why he was so quick to send the Ambassador to PDL. Also, why was Gerry so quick to have photos printed? That was a very foolhardy thing to do IF Madeleine was abducted.The abductors would have surely killed her rather than demand a ransom . If Madeleine really was abducted , how did the abductors propose to contact the Parents, on their mobile phones??? The Abduction thepry has more holes than a Colander.JH Site case tobe "formally" Re-opened"  - Page 3 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3