Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look on the sun website to see the video off 3 years getting tattoo...

2 posters

Go down

Look on the sun website to see the video off 3 years getting tattoo... Empty Look on the sun website to see the video off 3 years getting tattoo...

Post  kitti Mon 28 Jan - 23:39

A TWISTED mum has been caught on camera restraining her screaming toddler son as he is given a TATTOO.
The clip shows the terrified lad, believed to be three, trying to escape as he writhes in agony.

Shockingly, his mum pins him to her chest during the procedure, understood to have taken place in Havana, Cuba.

01:1301:14

Video:Mum holds down toddler as he is given a tattooNewsYOUNGSTER screams and writhes in agony as he is inked - while mum restrains him
At one point, she is heard saying "mire, mire" - Spanish for "look" - as her distraught child continues to scream and cry.

Hardcore dance music is heard playing in the background during the disturbing 1min 6sec film, posted online over the weekend.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Look on the sun website to see the video off 3 years getting tattoo... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Look on the sun website to see the video off 3 years getting tattoo... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Look on the sun website to see the video off 3 years getting tattoo... Empty Re: Look on the sun website to see the video off 3 years getting tattoo...

Post  Panda Tue 29 Jan - 8:52

kitti wrote:A TWISTED mum has been caught on camera restraining her screaming toddler son as he is given a TATTOO.
The clip shows the terrified lad, believed to be three, trying to escape as he writhes in agony.

Shockingly, his mum pins him to her chest during the procedure, understood to have taken place in Havana, Cuba.

01:1301:14

Video:Mum holds down toddler as he is given a tattooNewsYOUNGSTER screams and writhes in agony as he is inked - while mum restrains him
At one point, she is heard saying "mire, mire" - Spanish for "look" - as her distraught child continues to scream and cry.

Hardcore dance music is heard playing in the background during the disturbing 1min 6sec film, posted online over the weekend.

What the Hell is wrong with these Mothers, even worse, the tattooists.!!!

April Jones Parents went to a Tattooist to have a pink ribbon tattoo on their shoulders and encouraged teenagers to do the same.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Look on the sun website to see the video off 3 years getting tattoo... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Look on the sun website to see the video off 3 years getting tattoo... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Look on the sun website to see the video off 3 years getting tattoo... Empty 3-year-old being tattooed - AARGH!

Post  Guest Tue 29 Jan - 9:36

I can only hope the publicity will result in this woman being prosecuted.

I don't remember the Joneses appealing to teenagers in particular. Tattoos are of course illegal for under 18s. Not everyone will agree I don't suppose but I would like to see that applying to ear piercing too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Look on the sun website to see the video off 3 years getting tattoo... Empty Re: Look on the sun website to see the video off 3 years getting tattoo...

Post  Panda Tue 29 Jan - 10:06

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I can only hope the publicity will result in this woman being prosecuted.

I don't remember the Joneses appealing to teenagers in particular. Tattoos are of course illegal for under 18s. Not everyone will agree I don't suppose but I would like to see that applying to ear piercing too.

If tattoos are illegal for under 18's there must be many Tattooists breaking the Law because i have seen many youngsters with tattoos on their shoulders or neck , usually the Rose.

The Jones went to the Tattooist in the evening, it was he who revealed the news and said he had received orders from several young people.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down