Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  Guest on Thu 7 Feb - 10:38

Panda, the right way to do things is to present and test matters in Court. Anything else isn't Justice (Although there are ways of making it clear how the land lies in the unlikely event that there are no ensuing Criminal Trials).

No amount of dead herrings will change that age-old tradition

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  matthew on Thu 7 Feb - 10:49

I hope I'm still around to witness this matthew, my middle name is "doubting Thomas."

I understand that after ni-on 6 years with the odd woohoo here & there...but the signs are good lately with reports of the case being reopened,even K&G the pre emptive masters have declared this back in May

The two current reviews will be the last chance imo to put this charade to bed...barring a guilty conscience...keep the faith-the McCanns are toast

matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Age : 43
Location : holywell
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  Guest on Thu 7 Feb - 10:54

Matthew, you're by no means alone in being able to see the wider (and better!) picture.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  Panda on Thu 7 Feb - 11:01

The End Is Nigh wrote:Panda, the right way to do things is to present and test matters in Court. Anything else isn't Justice (Although there are ways of making it clear how the land lies in the unlikely event that there are no ensuing Criminal Trials).

No amount of dead herrings will change that age-old tradition

Gerry McCann has proved very astute , setting up the Fund, using any means to get Madeleine's photo in the Press, with the help of Clarence Mitchell etc, do you think the letter to David Cameron published in the Sun was a red herring and the Reveiw was already planned by SY?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  Guest on Thu 7 Feb - 11:20

The Sun letter was undoubtedly McDamage limitation, to lead the gullible to think they influenced a decision already made. To some extent, that was successful - at least amongst tabloid readers.

However, these things take time and a scoping exercise had been underway for some time.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  kitti on Thu 7 Feb - 11:23

The End Is Nigh wrote:The Sun letter was undoubtedly McDamage limitation, to lead the gullible to think they influenced a decision already made. To some extent, that was successful - at least amongst tabloid readers.

However, these things take time and a scoping exercise had been underway for some time.





If that is so, why has Cameron gone along with this charade?

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  Guest on Thu 7 Feb - 11:31

I don't follow you?

Cameron sanctioned the Review because of its merits as determined by the Scoping exercise - absolutely nothing to do with the McCann letter: But that letter was very convenient, as it happens, notwithstanding that it was a retrospective effort by Healy & McCann to spin it their way.

I think it important to consider all matters at leisure rather than simply swallow what interested parties tell us!


I've no idea what "charade" you're referring to?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  kitti on Thu 7 Feb - 11:49

If their was a review coming anyway and the Mccanns sent Cameron letter just to make it look like they asked for the review.....why did Cameron send the letter to the Mccanns and make it look like they were begging for a review and he agreed to this review BECAUSE off this letter, it was already happening, Cameron must off known that but he went along with the 'charade' off sending a letter back to the Mccanns...he went along with it.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  Guest on Thu 7 Feb - 11:59

What other course of action do you think he could or should have taken?

Hobson's choice, really. That said, it was a good and timely opportunity for him and no doubt kept Healy & McCann in smug mode.

Doesn't affect the price of cheese, though.



You don't seriously think that such a major (and, as it repeatedly pointed out, expensive) venture can be instigated "on the hoof", do you?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  margaret on Thu 7 Feb - 12:27

kitti wrote:If their was a review coming anyway and the Mccanns sent Cameron letter just to make it look like they asked for the review.....why did Cameron send the letter to the Mccanns and make it look like they were begging for a review and he agreed to this review BECAUSE off this letter, it was already happening, Cameron must off known that but he went along with the 'charade' off sending a letter back to the Mccanns...he went along with it.

I think he played them at their own game kitti,, if he'd ignored them but the review became public they would have smelled a rat, they need to be kept 'on-side' so they don't get rattled. Remember Kate wants to push a button so they can all be together again (Trouble is Maddie isn't supposed to be dead) and while they are the carers of two other lives......

I'm feeling very hopeful, if SY really do want to rule this girl out by DNA we can only assume they are going by the DNA results that we already know about....

The SY report of the review doesn't need to become public if people can be arrested at the end of it.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  Guest on Thu 7 Feb - 12:47

Exactly, Margaret.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  cass on Thu 7 Feb - 12:57

re tony and what happens now -- i have already posted on jh site -- i think he should have a well earned break --he has done more than anyone could imagine over the last few days --he has brought posters back to forums fb and twitter are buzzing -- there is a bigger interest in this case than there has been for a long time -- there are too many people asking questions now -- and because tony put his hand up and wanted to be counted -- him and ga --true gentleman -- now whatever the outcome it is time for tony to sit back look after himself and let justice happen re sy and portugal doing what they can -- we all her are nmaes on a forum we are all seking for the same justice -- but how many would have their homes at risk of taken off them and even jail ? no its time that tony looked after himself now -- i am proud to think such a man has stuck by his beliefs --but time for the law to sort now -- sorry for typos -- long finger nails


Last edited by cass on Thu 7 Feb - 13:02; edited 1 time in total

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  Panda on Thu 7 Feb - 13:01

Well if the McCann spies are reading this they are learning something they weren't supposed to know....

Forewarned is Forearmed. That's the downside to Forums , we have to be careful what we say, only in the McCann case of course.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  Guest on Thu 7 Feb - 13:08

Great Post, cass.

But I hope he has the energy to seek damages for the photo mix-up referred to elsewhere: Should set him back on his feet nicely!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  cass on Thu 7 Feb - 13:13

ye the stuff posted in the star tein it is disgusting isnt it -- but if i was tony i would keep all this information also nasty twitter stuff thats going around and find ou what can be done and if anything can act --after his case has ben delt with -- keep his cards very very close to his chest

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  margaret on Thu 7 Feb - 13:33

Panda wrote:Well if the McCann spies are reading this they are learning something they weren't supposed to know....

Forewarned is Forearmed. That's the downside to Forums , we have to be careful what we say, only in the McCann case of course.

They're not daft panda, l think they know all this but the charade must be kept up on their part too....

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  Panda on Thu 7 Feb - 14:18

margaret wrote:
Panda wrote:Well if the McCann spies are reading this they are learning something they weren't supposed to know....

Forewarned is Forearmed. That's the downside to Forums , we have to be careful what we say, only in the McCann case of course.

They're not daft panda, l think they know all this but the charade must be kept up on their part too....
Hi margaret, they must be kicking themselves that they got carried away with all the attention they sought and enjoyed .
This case against Tony will have dented their egos, two grownups acting like Prima Donnas because someone had the nerve to question their integrity.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  margaret on Thu 7 Feb - 14:31

Panda wrote:
margaret wrote:
Panda wrote:Well if the McCann spies are reading this they are learning something they weren't supposed to know....

Forewarned is Forearmed. That's the downside to Forums , we have to be careful what we say, only in the McCann case of course.

They're not daft panda, l think they know all this but the charade must be kept up on their part too....
Hi margaret, they must be kicking themselves that they got carried away with all the attention they sought and enjoyed .
This case against Tony will have dented their egos, two grownups acting like Prima Donnas because someone had the nerve to question their integrity.

Wanting Tony to go to prison for the outrage and then at the last minute declaring they don't actually want him to go to prison! More poor pensioners and gullible folks money down the pan.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  pennylane on Thu 7 Feb - 14:32

margaret wrote:
Panda wrote:
margaret wrote:
Panda wrote:Well if the McCann spies are reading this they are learning something they weren't supposed to know....

Forewarned is Forearmed. That's the downside to Forums , we have to be careful what we say, only in the McCann case of course.

They're not daft panda, l think they know all this but the charade must be kept up on their part too....
Hi margaret, they must be kicking themselves that they got carried away with all the attention they sought and enjoyed .
This case against Tony will have dented their egos, two grownups acting like Prima Donnas because someone had the nerve to question their integrity.

Wanting Tony to go to prison for the outrage and then at the last minute declaring they don't actually want him to go to prison! More poor pensioners and gullible folks money down the pan.

A bit like the old Coloboma that wasn't!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:34


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum