Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MADELEINE and the seventh mystic

+2
Keela
kitti
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MADELEINE and the seventh mystic Empty MADELEINE and the seventh mystic

Post  Badboy Wed 6 Feb - 22:23

NOT SURE IF THERE IS ALREADY AN TOPIC ON SUBJECT.
I FOUND EXCEPTS FROM A BOOK WITH ABOVE SUBJECT ON GGOGLE BOOKS.
HE CLAIMS MADELEINE WAS IN MAIDAGURI(SP?) IN NIGERIA.
HE SEND EMAILS TO A MR KENNEDY.
I DIDN'T READ A LOT OF IT.
HAD A PICTURE OF MADELEINE LIKE THE ONE ON KM BOOK.
ANYONE EVER HEARD OF THIS BOOK BEFORE
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
MADELEINE and the seventh mystic Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MADELEINE and the seventh mystic Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE and the seventh mystic Empty Re: MADELEINE and the seventh mystic

Post  Lioned Wed 6 Feb - 22:36

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
MADELEINE and the seventh mystic Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MADELEINE and the seventh mystic Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 6 Feb - 23:42

THE 3G GROUP RINGS A BELL
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 7 Feb - 7:40

Is he the same Nigerian that sent me an email stating that I'm owned 13 billion pounds...all I have to do is send my bank details so he can transfer the money?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Thu 7 Feb - 14:25

kitti wrote:Is he the same Nigerian that sent me an email stating that I'm owned 13 billion pounds...all I have to do is send my bank details so he can transfer the money?

You, too Kitti?? MADELEINE and the seventh mystic 23324 MADELEINE and the seventh mystic 23324
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 7 Feb - 15:04

There was I thinking that I was the only one to be chosen.......also by a woman in Syria who wanted to transfer all her money out of the country into my account.

MADELEINE and the seventh mystic 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Thu 7 Feb - 16:37

http://www.419eater.com/

If you want a good laugh, this is it. Some of the stories I had tears running down my face.
One of the scam baiters said he was delighted with the money, his hotel needed it and he sent a photograph of Cleese in front of Fawlty Towers.

There were many others, one who insisted on photographs of the funeral of his distant relative who had left him half a million. Then he mailed that he didn't like the look of the pall bearers, he'd be worried meeting those in a dark alley and so on.

I knew someone who fell for it a long time ago. He was invited over to Nigeria, they'd arrange a visa, duly shepherded through customs (bribed) but once there - no return visa and found himself illegally in the country. He managed to get out - yet he was a businessman, should have known it was too good to be true. Cost him a fair amount.

Sorry, but I can't resist this lovely letter from the archive of above link:

Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 16:32:53
To: “JJ Jennings”
Subject: URGENT [More Explanations]

Dear JJ Jenning.

Thanks for your mail , I am a senior accountant with the Above ministry as stated in my proposal to you.I have worked for 28yrs an an account in my ministry,I am 56yrs of age.We are also going to exchange our pictures for confidence and trust.

My Main aim of contacting you for this proposal is to Explain the source of the fund. This fund in question Was over estimated cost of a contract executed in my Ministry. This contract was over invoice because I was one of the “contract tender board committee” and the Chairman of tender board some few years ago and the fund inquestion is not at the back of my purket, it is in the tressurery.

Since the original contractor has been fully paid his Money for the contract executed and commissioned, it is left the balance of the over inflected cost of the Fund as started in my proposal to you. This fund has been floating since due to there is no body to claim the money.

The reason is, we are looking for a Godly Person who will give us our share after the fund is Remitted into his account and as we are civil servant and senior government officer, we are not allowed to Operate a foreign bank account.

My contacting you now for this proposal is to assist us act as the owner of the fund by providing to us the following requirements to use and process the claim and remittance of the fund into your bank account.Please send the under listed info to me immediatelly.

(a) The name of your bank, address of the bank, Telephone and fax numbers of the bank.
(b) Your private/personal telephone and fax numbers for easier communications during the cause of the transaction.
(c) Your name, and company as was stated in my proposal to you.

Note that this transaction is strictly confidential and secrete for any exposure by you will jeopardize the whole business.

Most importantly it is 100% risk free and I am assuring you, if the required information’s is given to me and my colleagues within 14 working days the fund will be remitted into your bank account.

Note that at the end of he remittance my colleagues and I will come to your country for the sharing of the fund as started in my first proposal to you. We also hope that you assist us in investing the fund by Directing us to the useful investment.We are going to spend money to get the fund approved,I hope you will be ready to assist us when the need arrived.

Every expenses will be taken care of from the 10% maped out for expenses.I can be contacted on phone number 234-80-23086390 for more briefting.

I hope you are cleared about the whole proposal.

Best Regards.

Mr Chika williams
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 10 Feb - 13:41

HERE'S AN INTERESTING THING,SHOULD A JEHOVAH'S WITNESS LIKE BK BE ASSOCIATING WITH MYSTICS/PSYCHICS ETC BECAUSE DON'T JWS BELIEVE SUCH THINGS TO BE OF THE ANTICHRIST.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 10 Feb - 13:52

I have a vague recollection of being a JW in a past life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 10 Feb - 21:38

I think there is some confusion here, the book in my Post referring to Kennedy has nothing to do with these so called mystics, there was no request for money and Kennedy was given an Address in PDL . It's the last story in the book , I thought it was feasible...
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 10 Feb - 23:04

The location of Madeleine is revealed on page 150 if anyone is interested.She is being looked after by a nice lady in a secure house with gadgets !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 11 Feb - 9:40

I hope that she is being treated like a princess as the McCanns believe........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 11 Feb - 10:01

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I hope that she is being treated like a princess as the McCanns believe........

I think the 7th mystic was believable NBY, obviously the couple were looking for the £2 million reward money , which is fair enough they did all the donkey work. I'm abit surprised that Patrick, who said the Police were around , didn't ask them to check it out.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 11 Feb - 13:09

WHO IS PATRICK?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 11 Feb - 13:11

I'm guessing that might be Brian Kennedy's son. No doubt Panda will let us know if it's someone else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 11 Feb - 13:17

I DID WONDER IF IT WAS PATRICK BRIAN KENNEDY,ONLY I DID FIND THIS BOOK WHEN I TYPED IN PATRICK BRIAN KENNEDY,THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH GOOGLE IS IT COMES UP WITH ALL SORTS OF RESULTS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 11 Feb - 15:01

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm guessing that might be Brian Kennedy's son. No doubt Panda will let us know if it's someone else.

Hi NBY , yes Patrick is Brian Kennedy's Son .....what was Kennedy doing anyway getting involved, and involving his Son?
Why are you posting here when the Book is on the other thread???

Anna, if you are about can you merge these threads.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 11 Feb - 17:18

I THINK WHAT HAPPENED WAS ,I STARTED THE THREAD FIRST.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 11 Feb - 17:33

Badboy wrote:I THINK WHAT HAPPENED WAS ,I STARTED THE THREAD FIRST.

I said i remembered seeing but couldn't find it when I posted. Iv'e asked AnnaEsse to merge because it's daft going to my thread to read the book then comment on yours.
If she doesn't see the post I'll PM her.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 11 Feb - 17:42

The link i posted on this thread (second post) seems to work if anyone is interested.Panda,your link doesn't seem to work,so maybe best just delete that thread.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 11 Feb - 18:09

Lioned, it does work, in fact it starts at page 1 . It's the actual book because I bought it.MADELEINE and the seventh mystic 25346

https://play.google.com/books/reader?id=Hm0ATqeiCOcC&printsec=frontcover&output=reader&authuser=0&hl=en
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 11 Feb - 18:12

merger might be a good idea.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 11 Feb - 18:19

Badboy wrote:merger might be a good idea.

Iv'e saiid that twice Badboy, posters were checking out my post to read the book buy cpmmenting on your thread, I'm signing off now, maybe you can PM AnnaEsse .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 11 Feb - 18:38

No need to merge just let it drop off the page as all the links are already here.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 11 Feb - 20:17

I WONDER WHAT PHOTO PATRICK KENNEDY SEND HIM IN 2008.
WHO IS JULIAN,ONE OF THEIR INVESTIGATORS IN LISBON?
FOUND BT TYPING IN KENNEDY ON PANDA'S LINK
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next