Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time And Tide, by Dr. Martin Roberts

+8
cass
tigger
weissnicht
ann_chovey
AnnaEsse
tanszi
matthew
margaret
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time And Tide, by Dr. Martin Roberts - Page 2 Empty Re: Time And Tide, by Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  Guest Tue 26 Feb - 17:54

ann_chovey wrote:
tanszi wrote:it is impossible that I was involved. why not we?

Wasn't it KM who said, I think after the first interview; 'It's me they're after, not you' to Gerry. What a puzzle.

Here's another one. Why would David Payne start speaking about a bag "big enough to hide a tennis recquet in".

I usually keep or transport or carry my tennis racquet in a bag. I've never felt the need to hide it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Time And Tide, by Dr. Martin Roberts - Page 2 Empty Re: Time And Tide, by Dr. Martin Roberts

Post  kitti Tue 26 Feb - 20:38

I think the very first FM website says it all....Kate McCann was not Included ...Gerry was.....gerrys family was EVEN kates mother and father were...but not the mother ...Kate McCann.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Time And Tide, by Dr. Martin Roberts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Time And Tide, by Dr. Martin Roberts - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 26 Feb - 20:56

kitti wrote:I think the very first FM website says it all....Kate McCann was not Included ...Gerry was.....gerrys family was EVEN kates mother and father were...but not the mother ...Kate McCann.

I forgot about that.....but now that my memory has been refreshed, it was one of the things that I found very peculiar (odd/weird/unusual) at the time....and came to believe very telling.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Time And Tide, by Dr. Martin Roberts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Time And Tide, by Dr. Martin Roberts - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum