Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

The Last Photo (again)

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  pennylane on Thu 7 Mar - 10:49

kitti wrote:I know one fact and that's the fact by Mr Lowe...'If the dogs detected a Dead Madeleine, then that IS a FACT'.


Would you care to comment on that FACT mr Edwards?


After all, that's your next stage isn't it...the dogs.

Kitti, I'm with you there.... DEAD giveaway!

Sadly not enough to nab the dodgy duo though.


Was watching a true crime show yesterday whereby a girl went missing on campus. She'd been out with friends and was worse for wear, and headed back to her dorm alone. She was last seen walking with a male student who also lived on campus. No money for guessing whose was the only room the blood and cadaver dogs alerted to.

The boy very quickly refused to answer questions and got lawyered up.... as culprits do!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  weissnicht on Thu 7 Mar - 14:45

T4two wrote:When all's said and done it's perfectly normal procedure that the group's cameras would be amongst the first things that anyone investigating the disappearance of this child would check. One doesn't have to suspect the parents or anyone in the group - one would do it to ascertain whether for example, anyone suspicious i.e. a 'watcher' was caught in the background of any of the pics. The fact that most of the pics had been deleted leaving very few pics of the actual holiday would be suspicious if one ascertained that the deleted pics had not been transferred to a storage medium such as laptop or PC. Software exists that is designed for the average person to use in order to retrieve pics which have accidentally or intentionally been deleted from a digital camera's memory or flashcard - the make of camera or flashcard is immaterial - no expertise required. However we actually know that the cameras have even been subjected to professional forensic scrutiny - we probably do not know everything that was found. The dearth of pics from the happy holiday group that week is noticeable. The production of the 'last' happy family pic 3 weeks after the event is strange to say the least. The main search pic with the marked eye defect is stylized to the point of being almost useless, depicts a much younger child and was rather quickly available on the spot, for people who were in the habit of deleting the pics on their cameras regularly a remarkable achievement, unless they had the storage medium with them or access to stored pics on one of the picture sites on the web.
This was the photo they had ready to give to PJ when they arrived, far as I understood. last photo nowhere to be seen. And this very old photo, I can't find in the published PJ files either. Was this in their camera, or not? Can somebody find it, in the published files? Can somebody find the "last" photo? I can't.


weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  malena stool on Thu 7 Mar - 18:55

kitti wrote:I know one fact and that's the fact by Mr Lowe...'If the dogs detected a Dead Madeleine, then that IS a FACT'.


Would you care to comment on that FACT mr Edwards?


After all, that's your next stage isn't it...the dogs.
We'll have to wait a while for the the dissing of the dogs, kitti... The library book on the use of canines in evidence gathering is not due back for a fortnight.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13383
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Thu 7 Mar - 18:59

Let's wait and see. I've encountered our man Mr E in several disguises here and elsewhere and I've only ever known him to talk at great length about photos, with an occasional sideline in dodgy psychics.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  malena stool on Thu 7 Mar - 20:59

weissnicht wrote:
T4two wrote:When all's said and done it's perfectly normal procedure that the group's cameras would be amongst the first things that anyone investigating the disappearance of this child would check. One doesn't have to suspect the parents or anyone in the group - one would do it to ascertain whether for example, anyone suspicious i.e. a 'watcher' was caught in the background of any of the pics. The fact that most of the pics had been deleted leaving very few pics of the actual holiday would be suspicious if one ascertained that the deleted pics had not been transferred to a storage medium such as laptop or PC. Software exists that is designed for the average person to use in order to retrieve pics which have accidentally or intentionally been deleted from a digital camera's memory or flashcard - the make of camera or flashcard is immaterial - no expertise required. However we actually know that the cameras have even been subjected to professional forensic scrutiny - we probably do not know everything that was found. The dearth of pics from the happy holiday group that week is noticeable. The production of the 'last' happy family pic 3 weeks after the event is strange to say the least. The main search pic with the marked eye defect is stylized to the point of being almost useless, depicts a much younger child and was rather quickly available on the spot, for people who were in the habit of deleting the pics on their cameras regularly a remarkable achievement, unless they had the storage medium with them or access to stored pics on one of the picture sites on the web.
This was the photo they had ready to give to PJ when they arrived, far as I understood. last photo nowhere to be seen. And this very old photo, I can't find in the published PJ files either. Was this in their camera, or not? Can somebody find it, in the published files? Can somebody find the "last" photo? I can't.

Lots of early photos have vanished from the public domain weissnicht. I've never been able to find the photo of Kate where she is showing bruises on her upper arms that was circulating just after Madeleine's disappearance.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13383
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  ann_chovey on Thu 7 Mar - 21:33

malena stool wrote:
weissnicht wrote:
T4two wrote:When all's said and done it's perfectly normal procedure that the group's cameras would be amongst the first things that anyone investigating the disappearance of this child would check. One doesn't have to suspect the parents or anyone in the group - one would do it to ascertain whether for example, anyone suspicious i.e. a 'watcher' was caught in the background of any of the pics. The fact that most of the pics had been deleted leaving very few pics of the actual holiday would be suspicious if one ascertained that the deleted pics had not been transferred to a storage medium such as laptop or PC. Software exists that is designed for the average person to use in order to retrieve pics which have accidentally or intentionally been deleted from a digital camera's memory or flashcard - the make of camera or flashcard is immaterial - no expertise required. However we actually know that the cameras have even been subjected to professional forensic scrutiny - we probably do not know everything that was found. The dearth of pics from the happy holiday group that week is noticeable. The production of the 'last' happy family pic 3 weeks after the event is strange to say the least. The main search pic with the marked eye defect is stylized to the point of being almost useless, depicts a much younger child and was rather quickly available on the spot, for people who were in the habit of deleting the pics on their cameras regularly a remarkable achievement, unless they had the storage medium with them or access to stored pics on one of the picture sites on the web.
This was the photo they had ready to give to PJ when they arrived, far as I understood. last photo nowhere to be seen. And this very old photo, I can't find in the published PJ files either. Was this in their camera, or not? Can somebody find it, in the published files? Can somebody find the "last" photo? I can't.

Lots of early photos have vanished from the public domain weissnicht. I've never been able to find the photo of Kate where she is showing bruises on her upper arms that was circulating just after Madeleine's disappearance.


this one?


ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  mossman on Thu 7 Mar - 22:04

Seeing as how there is neither a name or phone number on the "missing" poster, I would see no reason as to why they would use an up to date photo from the holiday.

Have you ever seen a more ridiculous poster, no relevant information at all on it.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  Loopdaloop on Thu 7 Mar - 22:47

C.Edwards wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:

'Sorry' why do you feel that people have to be precise?
It is because you are aiming to confuse the subject and misdirect things.
The fact of the matter is that photos were deleted and photos were recovered.
Why this is the case is importa t and relevant. What sort of camera this occured on is not.

With regard to your other post, no i do not think your a double agent. I dont think your that smart as if you were you wouldnt be getting so fraught on a message forum. I have no clue what other forum you are talking about and I am far from interested in trawling the internet searching for 'cedwards'.
To go trawling is the type of thing people in PR companies are doing and they have special software ti easily collect all the information which comes back.

I do know your game, no it is not a threat and yes I could be wrong about you being one of these poor graduate plebs that are utilised to spread disinformation. You might be someone who actually knows the mccanns or someone associated. Although it was strange how you spoke about having a lunch break the other day and then went straight back to this forum to post nothin relevantly constructive to the discussion.


The only sane response to that rant is You carry on believing that if it keeps you happy. I do like the irony of you not searching through the internet looking for the other forum then referring to a post I made on it though... ;-)

The actual irony here is that the post after this one you talk about people making false, unsupported accusations yet you claim here that I made a reference to a post on another forum!
Care to evidence that?

Back to the subject though I did find it interesting that you mentioned the deleting of text messages.
It is becoming quite a long time ago now, however mobile phones at that point had lots of memory, it wasnt if it was the era of the nokias with only 20 spaces for texts!

We will of course never know the full details eith regard to their phone usage as shortly after the incident they managed to acquire some untraceable pay as you go mobiles!
What happened to those i would love to know!
I believe that it was because of these mobiles that their phones weren 't hacked or if they were hacked did not contain anything of use to the press.

edit did i make a mistake? I thought you mentioned on here that you were having a lunchbreak from the forum at one point? Are you saying I referred to a post you made on jill havern forum? If so I thought you were banned from there? You were banned from tere way before I started reading there which happened to be around the Tony Bennett Court case. In which case..... how many usernames do you have and why do you feel the need to change your username so regularly? Fancy being precise and telling us all how many usernames you do have?


Last edited by Loopdaloop on Thu 7 Mar - 23:16; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Talking of mobile phones my knternet isnt fixed yet so i find it hard to type on one.)

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  Loopdaloop on Thu 7 Mar - 23:06

ann_chovey wrote:


this one?


Quick Question: What emotions do you read from their faces?


..




..




.




.... With Kate I see guilt. With Gerry contempt.

I dont see sadness, grief, sorry or the feeling of devestation which you often see on the faces of family members that have lost someone before their time. Even months or years after, the bulgers being a prime example.
Maybe I see a little shame? But what is that bruise? That is from someone grabbing her!

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  malena stool on Thu 7 Mar - 23:21

ann_chovey wrote:
malena stool wrote:
weissnicht wrote:
T4two wrote:When all's said and done it's perfectly normal procedure that the group's cameras would be amongst the first things that anyone investigating the disappearance of this child would check. One doesn't have to suspect the parents or anyone in the group - one would do it to ascertain whether for example, anyone suspicious i.e. a 'watcher' was caught in the background of any of the pics. The fact that most of the pics had been deleted leaving very few pics of the actual holiday would be suspicious if one ascertained that the deleted pics had not been transferred to a storage medium such as laptop or PC. Software exists that is designed for the average person to use in order to retrieve pics which have accidentally or intentionally been deleted from a digital camera's memory or flashcard - the make of camera or flashcard is immaterial - no expertise required. However we actually know that the cameras have even been subjected to professional forensic scrutiny - we probably do not know everything that was found. The dearth of pics from the happy holiday group that week is noticeable. The production of the 'last' happy family pic 3 weeks after the event is strange to say the least. The main search pic with the marked eye defect is stylized to the point of being almost useless, depicts a much younger child and was rather quickly available on the spot, for people who were in the habit of deleting the pics on their cameras regularly a remarkable achievement, unless they had the storage medium with them or access to stored pics on one of the picture sites on the web.
This was the photo they had ready to give to PJ when they arrived, far as I understood. last photo nowhere to be seen. And this very old photo, I can't find in the published PJ files either. Was this in their camera, or not? Can somebody find it, in the published files? Can somebody find the "last" photo? I can't.

Lots of early photos have vanished from the public domain weissnicht. I've never been able to find the photo of Kate where she is showing bruises on her upper arms that was circulating just after Madeleine's disappearance.


this one?

That's the one, ann_chovey. Thanks for that.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13383
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  malena stool on Thu 7 Mar - 23:33

Loopdaloop wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:


this one?


Quick Question: What emotions do you read from their faces?


..




..




.




.... With Kate I see guilt. With Gerry contempt.

I dont see sadness, grief, sorry or the feeling of devestation which you often see on the faces of family members that have lost someone before their time. Even months or years after, the bulgers being a prime example.
Maybe I see a little shame? But what is that bruise? That is from someone grabbing her!
I've enlarged this and it seems to me Gerry is a little 'red eyed', whereas Kate looks almost 'stoned' showing no grief or emotion whatever, I can't get close enough in to see the size of her pupils to make a better judgement. The bruises I, along with others no doubt, think it's from being pulled forcibly by her arm... These bruises as you know were airbrushed out in later releases of this photo.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13383
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  C.Edwards on Thu 7 Mar - 23:49

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Let's wait and see. I've encountered our man Mr E in several disguises here and elsewhere and I've only ever known him to talk at great length about photos, with an occasional sideline in dodgy psychics.

No you haven't! Stop making ridiculous accusations. I've only ever been C.Edwards here, on Amazon and on Haverns! Who am I being accused of being now and what the heck is this about dodgy psychics? Did you miss the enormous post on the Flores book thread on the timings of the phone calls then? What's that got to do with photos or psychics?

C.Edwards
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 85
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Thu 7 Mar - 23:59

Just off to bed now but will put this link before I go to this post about psychics.

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t20546-video-james-randi-exposed-the-trickery-of-making-people-believe-secrets-of-the-psychics#396782

I do actually agree with some of what you say about the poolside photo and I'm sorry I forgot the Flores book topic.


Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  weissnicht on Fri 8 Mar - 5:20

malena stool wrote:
weissnicht wrote:
T4two wrote:When all's said and done it's perfectly normal procedure that the group's cameras would be amongst the first things that anyone investigating the disappearance of this child would check. One doesn't have to suspect the parents or anyone in the group - one would do it to ascertain whether for example, anyone suspicious i.e. a 'watcher' was caught in the background of any of the pics. The fact that most of the pics had been deleted leaving very few pics of the actual holiday would be suspicious if one ascertained that the deleted pics had not been transferred to a storage medium such as laptop or PC. Software exists that is designed for the average person to use in order to retrieve pics which have accidentally or intentionally been deleted from a digital camera's memory or flashcard - the make of camera or flashcard is immaterial - no expertise required. However we actually know that the cameras have even been subjected to professional forensic scrutiny - we probably do not know everything that was found. The dearth of pics from the happy holiday group that week is noticeable. The production of the 'last' happy family pic 3 weeks after the event is strange to say the least. The main search pic with the marked eye defect is stylized to the point of being almost useless, depicts a much younger child and was rather quickly available on the spot, for people who were in the habit of deleting the pics on their cameras regularly a remarkable achievement, unless they had the storage medium with them or access to stored pics on one of the picture sites on the web.
This was the photo they had ready to give to PJ when they arrived, far as I understood. last photo nowhere to be seen. And this very old photo, I can't find in the published PJ files either. Was this in their camera, or not? Can somebody find it, in the published files? Can somebody find the "last" photo? I can't.

Lots of early photos have vanished from the public domain weissnicht. I've never been able to find the photo of Kate where she is showing bruises on her upper arms that was circulating just after Madeleine's disappearance.
I was talking just about published PJ files, I can't find the photo above nor the so called last photo. One was printed when police arrived, therefore should have been in the memory card. Not in PJ files. Last photo should have been in memory card too, not in the PJ files.

I have noticed that photos have whooshed from public domains, I can't find the one where kate has one, and Amelie has an other CuddleCat.

And kate & gerry: I see that they are trying to look sad for the press. And they don't really know how to do it.

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 8 Mar - 6:51

weissnicht wrote:
malena stool wrote:
weissnicht wrote:
T4two wrote:When all's said and done it's perfectly normal procedure that the group's cameras would be amongst the first things that anyone investigating the disappearance of this child would check. One doesn't have to suspect the parents or anyone in the group - one would do it to ascertain whether for example, anyone suspicious i.e. a 'watcher' was caught in the background of any of the pics. The fact that most of the pics had been deleted leaving very few pics of the actual holiday would be suspicious if one ascertained that the deleted pics had not been transferred to a storage medium such as laptop or PC. Software exists that is designed for the average person to use in order to retrieve pics which have accidentally or intentionally been deleted from a digital camera's memory or flashcard - the make of camera or flashcard is immaterial - no expertise required. However we actually know that the cameras have even been subjected to professional forensic scrutiny - we probably do not know everything that was found. The dearth of pics from the happy holiday group that week is noticeable. The production of the 'last' happy family pic 3 weeks after the event is strange to say the least. The main search pic with the marked eye defect is stylized to the point of being almost useless, depicts a much younger child and was rather quickly available on the spot, for people who were in the habit of deleting the pics on their cameras regularly a remarkable achievement, unless they had the storage medium with them or access to stored pics on one of the picture sites on the web.
This was the photo they had ready to give to PJ when they arrived, far as I understood. last photo nowhere to be seen. And this very old photo, I can't find in the published PJ files either. Was this in their camera, or not? Can somebody find it, in the published files? Can somebody find the "last" photo? I can't.

Lots of early photos have vanished from the public domain weissnicht. I've never been able to find the photo of Kate where she is showing bruises on her upper arms that was circulating just after Madeleine's disappearance.
I was talking just about published PJ files, I can't find the photo above nor the so called last photo. One was printed when police arrived, therefore should have been in the memory card. Not in PJ files. Last photo should have been in memory card too, not in the PJ files.

I have noticed that photos have whooshed from public domains, I can't find the one where kate has one, and Amelie has an other CuddleCat.

And kate & gerry: I see that they are trying to look sad for the press. And they don't really know how to do it.

I think that when someone has actually experienced an event, the response is individual: no two people will respond in exactly the same way. When someone is trying to fake a response, they have to try to feel and reproduce what someone in that situation might feel like and they have to arrive at a generalised look and use generalised words that are an attempt at what can never be anything but an individual experience.

Some years ago, I was working with a man who was reported for working while claiming benefits. He was convinced that I had done the reporting. I knew who had done it, but I wasn't going to tell him: he was an arrogant, power-hungry pr*t! I found it difficult to respond to the pr*t's confrontations because I was trying to respond as though I didn't have the information. I avoided him! That was easy for me, but the McCanns placed themselves in the public eye, for reasons of their own, and because, in my opinion, they haven't experienced the sudden disappearance of a child, their attempts to reproduce the feelings and therefore the words and body language have failed miserably at times.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  tigger on Fri 8 Mar - 7:22

In the early interviews, Kate's left cheek grimace - can't describe it better was a sight to behold whenever she was asked a boring question. I.e. on about Madeleine or the crying. Never happened when she was asked about herself.

She must have been taught to stop doing that - probably because the likes of us commented on it. It's an expression of annoyance/contempt.


tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 8 Mar - 7:26

tigger wrote:In the early interviews, Kate's left cheek grimace - can't describe it better was a sight to behold whenever she was asked a boring question. I.e. on about Madeleine or the crying. Never happened when she was asked about herself.

She must have been taught to stop doing that - probably because the likes of us commented on it. It's an expression of annoyance/contempt.


I think they learned as they went along. For example, in the early interviews they never looked at each other, but as time went by they began to do so, giving each other what passed, at times, as looks of support and sympathy. They, or someone close to them, must have been reading comments and passing on tips!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  kitti on Fri 8 Mar - 7:41

The picture tells me......Kate McCann looks pissed off and she is trying to suppress it....Gerry McCann is trying to control the situation as usual....he prob said, don't worry, it will all blow over soon and within a few weeks it will die down and everyone will go about their own business......WRONG?

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  malena stool on Fri 8 Mar - 10:36

tigger wrote:In the early interviews, Kate's left cheek grimace - can't describe it better was a sight to behold whenever she was asked a boring question. I.e. on about Madeleine or the crying. Never happened when she was asked about herself.

She must have been taught to stop doing that - probably because the likes of us commented on it. It's an expression of annoyance/contempt.

katelip photo katelip-1.jpg
This one tigger?

This is from the interview of what Madeleine had asked Kate where she was when she was crying.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13383
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  pamalam on Fri 8 Mar - 12:47

weissnicht wrote:
T4two wrote:When all's said and done it's perfectly normal procedure that the group's cameras would be amongst the first things that anyone investigating the disappearance of this child would check. One doesn't have to suspect the parents or anyone in the group - one would do it to ascertain whether for example, anyone suspicious i.e. a 'watcher' was caught in the background of any of the pics. The fact that most of the pics had been deleted leaving very few pics of the actual holiday would be suspicious if one ascertained that the deleted pics had not been transferred to a storage medium such as laptop or PC. Software exists that is designed for the average person to use in order to retrieve pics which have accidentally or intentionally been deleted from a digital camera's memory or flashcard - the make of camera or flashcard is immaterial - no expertise required. However we actually know that the cameras have even been subjected to professional forensic scrutiny - we probably do not know everything that was found. The dearth of pics from the happy holiday group that week is noticeable. The production of the 'last' happy family pic 3 weeks after the event is strange to say the least. The main search pic with the marked eye defect is stylized to the point of being almost useless, depicts a much younger child and was rather quickly available on the spot, for people who were in the habit of deleting the pics on their cameras regularly a remarkable achievement, unless they had the storage medium with them or access to stored pics on one of the picture sites on the web.
This was the photo they had ready to give to PJ when they arrived, far as I understood. last photo nowhere to be seen. And this very old photo, I can't find in the published PJ files either. Was this in their camera, or not? Can somebody find it, in the published files? Can somebody find the "last" photo? I can't.



Last Photo is not in the released files. It could possibly be in the withheld ones.




Edited to say; Sorry folks I got the wrong photo

The analysis is interesting on photo below.


EXPERT EXAMINATION OF 4 MADELINE PHOTOS
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/4_MADDIE_PHOTOS.htm



http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PROCESSO_1a.htm


Last edited by pamalam on Fri 8 Mar - 12:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry folks I got the wrong photo)

pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 358
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  tigger on Fri 8 Mar - 16:54

malena stool wrote:
tigger wrote:In the early interviews, Kate's left cheek grimace - can't describe it better was a sight to behold whenever she was asked a boring question. I.e. on about Madeleine or the crying. Never happened when she was asked about herself.

She must have been taught to stop doing that - probably because the likes of us commented on it. It's an expression of annoyance/contempt.

katelip photo katelip-1.jpg
This one tigger?

This is from the interview of what Madeleine had asked Kate where she was when she was crying.

Thanks yes! She did it quite often - someone once did a series of clips of the progressing sneer - it's either that or face-lifting exercises.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  malena stool on Fri 8 Mar - 19:14

tigger wrote:
malena stool wrote:
tigger wrote:In the early interviews, Kate's left cheek grimace - can't describe it better was a sight to behold whenever she was asked a boring question. I.e. on about Madeleine or the crying. Never happened when she was asked about herself.

She must have been taught to stop doing that - probably because the likes of us commented on it. It's an expression of annoyance/contempt.

katelip photo katelip-1.jpg
This one tigger?

This is from the interview of what Madeleine had asked Kate where she was when she was crying.

Thanks yes! She did it quite often - someone once did a series of clips of the progressing sneer - it's either that or face-lifting exercises.
I posted a similar theme to this, comparing the Elvis lip curl and Kate's sneer on 3As, it was wooshed by the forum provider as were the posts of other.
 photo Elvislipcurl_zps7f6886e5.jpg

katelip photo katelip-1.jpg

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13383
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Fri 8 Mar - 19:25

When it comes to who is pulling the more stupid face, there can be no doubt that Kate wins hands down!

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  malena stool on Fri 8 Mar - 19:29

Not Born Yesterday wrote:When it comes to who is pulling the more stupid face, there can be no doubt that Kate wins hands down!
Especially as she is a grieving mother commenting on tv about one of the last conversations she held with her missing daugther...

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13383
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  tanszi on Fri 8 Mar - 19:52

and elvis looks just a honey, even with the lip curl.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  Sponsored content Today at 21:56


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum