Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacksmith:Sitting pretty

+7
T4two
Chris
jinvta
cass
AnnaEsse
kitti
tigger
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blacksmith:Sitting pretty - Page 2 Empty Re: Blacksmith:Sitting pretty

Post  Guest Wed 27 Feb - 18:43

matthew wrote:Theres another blacksmith if anyone wants to read it

No thanks, I've had enough lectures on Adobe Photoshop 101 for one day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 27 Feb - 18:43

Only half ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Blacksmith:Sitting pretty - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blacksmith:Sitting pretty - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Wed 27 Feb - 18:45

Lioned wrote:Only half ?

roughly 53% Blacksmith:Sitting pretty - Page 2 294124
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
Blacksmith:Sitting pretty - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blacksmith:Sitting pretty - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 27 Feb - 20:58

T4two wrote:
Chris wrote:
jinvta wrote:
Popcorn wrote:I didn't think it was particularly cryptic. He's just saying that many McCann supporters are publicly stating as fact that it is Amaral - and not the McCanns - who asked the other side to agree to an out-of-court settlement. Blacksmith seems to believe that official sources will eventually reveal who did the asking, and that if the McCanns are shown to be the ones who asked Amaral to settle, their supporters will be exposed as liars or as people who have been lied to.
Blacksmith seems pretty confident that it was the McCanns who asked Amaral for the out-of-court settlement, as he's offering to shut up forever if that's not the case. Some people might even call this a win-win situation...

That is exactly how I read this article as well. He makes it very clear which side he believes and which side will have egg on its face once the truth is revealed.

I am surprised the issue is still in debate. CR in an affidavit in the TB trial (quoted on CMOMM) submitted a statement to the court:

"...the McCanns, via Isabel Duarte, wrote to Dr Amaral and to the Lisbon Civil Court, two weeks ahead of the final trial, asking for an adjournment"

Blacksmith:Sitting pretty - Page 2 307691 Sharper than Blacksmith and more economical with words.
My opinion for what it is worth as already stated. Asking for the adjournment was a ploy. The main priority was to silence TB in the UK. Mission acomplished. Neither the McCanns, UK media or UK establishment care what happens in Porugal.

Then why ask for adjournment or to settle out of court if they (team McCann, UK media...etc) aren't bothered about what happens in PT, imo that is the problem they didn't want the Amaral case to go ahead because they are Blacksmith:Sitting pretty - Page 2 540205 and do not want to show their ugly faces inside a Portuguese court, if anything I would say it was the Bennet case they weren't bothered about

AIMO.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2