Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  tanszi on Tue 12 Mar - 19:16

i think that he is searching for evidence, dont forget everything has to have sold hard factual evidence and the source quoted. now why would that be, i thought we were here to discuss possibilities and "working hypotheses"such as the McCs hold about Madeleine being abducted, because to my knowledge, there is no known fact about Madeleine being abducted or missing.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  C.Edwards on Tue 12 Mar - 20:06

kitti wrote:I'm rather surprised at c Edwards....I thought he would off gone on to diss the dogs but it seems he has changed his mind and is now disputing the deleted phone calls.


Oh well, I have thought about it and now I'm thinking his threads are really to dispute anything that mr amaral has stated..

eh? Where have I disputed them? I'm finding evidence to support them! Did you actually read my first post in this thread? This is the twilight zone or something. I'm roundly abused by both sides because a) I don't support the McCanns and/or b) because I don't blindly spout unsupported accusations against the McCanns! I've shown that the evidence only shows 2 phone calls to Kate instead of the 4 claimed by that article in the first post and you now say that this means I'm disputing Amaral's statements? I've shown that the Pro claims that Gerry's phone only saves 10 call log items is rubbish and yet I'm still held up as a nefarious double agent hell bent on undermining god knows what. Amazing.

tanszi wrote:i think that he is searching for evidence, dont forget everything has to have sold hard factual evidence and the source quoted. now why would that be, i thought we were here to discuss possibilities and "working hypotheses"such as the McCs hold about Madeleine being abducted, because to my knowledge, there is no known fact about Madeleine being abducted or missing.
Why would that be? Seriously? No, go ahead. Make all the wild accusations you like because, I dunno, Gerry McCann's eyes are too close together or Kate can't tell the difference between peach and pink. Sod looking through the files and finding actual supporting evidence for any claims, that's obviously reserved for those trying to bring down the establishment, isn't it?

C.Edwards
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 85
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 12 Mar - 20:27

C.Edwards wrote:
kitti wrote:I'm rather surprised at c Edwards....I thought he would off gone on to diss the dogs but it seems he has changed his mind and is now disputing the deleted phone calls.


Oh well, I have thought about it and now I'm thinking his threads are really to dispute anything that mr amaral has stated..

eh? Where have I disputed them? I'm finding evidence to support them! Did you actually read my first post in this thread? This is the twilight zone or something. I'm roundly abused by both sides because a) I don't support the McCanns and/or b) because I don't blindly spout unsupported accusations against the McCanns! I've shown that the evidence only shows 2 phone calls to Kate instead of the 4 claimed by that article in the first post and you now say that this means I'm disputing Amaral's statements? I've shown that the Pro claims that Gerry's phone only saves 10 call log items is rubbish and yet I'm still held up as a nefarious double agent hell bent on undermining god knows what. Amazing.

tanszi wrote:i think that he is searching for evidence, dont forget everything has to have sold hard factual evidence and the source quoted. now why would that be, i thought we were here to discuss possibilities and "working hypotheses"such as the McCs hold about Madeleine being abducted, because to my knowledge, there is no known fact about Madeleine being abducted or missing.
Why would that be? Seriously? No, go ahead. Make all the wild accusations you like because, I dunno, Gerry McCann's eyes are too close together or Kate can't tell the difference between peach and pink. Sod looking through the files and finding actual supporting evidence for any claims, that's obviously reserved for those trying to bring down the establishment, isn't it?

C Edwards, it's not what you're saying that's annoying people here so much as your arrogant attitude and your playing of the victim....oh the pros and the antis all dislike me booo hooo!! Oh I've been banned from all these places just because....boo hoo!

My heart bleeds for you...NOT!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  C.Edwards on Tue 12 Mar - 20:53

AnnaEsse wrote:

C Edwards, it's not what you're saying that's annoying people here so much as your arrogant attitude and your playing of the victim....oh the pros and the antis all dislike me booo hooo!! Oh I've been banned from all these places just because....boo hoo!

My heart bleeds for you...NOT!

Banned from Haverns does not equal "banned from all these places" does it? Don't let the facts get in the way of attacking me though. I'm not playing any kind of victim. It appears that people on here generally don't like it if someone doesn't jump in with a disparaging comment about the McCanns and a smiley.

Post something along the lines of "Hmm. I wonder if the McCanns dunnit as I don't remember them ever saying that they dressed her in nice clothes" or something equally subjective and immediately it's full of "ooh yes, now you mention it..." and so on. Take some time to do some research and post anything informative and well-researched and instantly I'm being a spoilsport as I'm going into too much detail or something or doubting the word of someone that's plainly got something wrong.

I think that priorities may be wrong somewhere!

C.Edwards
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 85
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 12 Mar - 21:02

C.Edwards wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

C Edwards, it's not what you're saying that's annoying people here so much as your arrogant attitude and your playing of the victim....oh the pros and the antis all dislike me booo hooo!! Oh I've been banned from all these places just because....boo hoo!

My heart bleeds for you...NOT!

Banned from Haverns does not equal "banned from all these places" does it? Don't let the facts get in the way of attacking me though. I'm not playing any kind of victim. It appears that people on here generally don't like it if someone doesn't jump in with a disparaging comment about the McCanns and a smiley.

Post something along the lines of "Hmm. I wonder if the McCanns dunnit as I don't remember them ever saying that they dressed her in nice clothes" or something equally subjective and immediately it's full of "ooh yes, now you mention it..." and so on. Take some time to do some research and post anything informative and well-researched and instantly I'm being a spoilsport as I'm going into too much detail or something or doubting the word of someone that's plainly got something wrong.

I think that priorities may be wrong somewhere!

Hey, think what you like, but you're on the verge of boring us silly. I'm not sure we can stand much more of your not-so-worthy presence!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  MaryB on Tue 12 Mar - 21:09

Surely this thread is about mobile phones and not about posters. It really is boring when the poster becomes more important than the topic. If you see what I mean. Just to add that this hardly ever happens on this forum. Thank goodness.

MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 12 Mar - 21:16

MaryB wrote:Surely this thread is about mobile phones and not about posters. It really is boring when the poster becomes more important than the topic. If you see what I mean. Just to add that this hardly ever happens on this forum. Thank goodness.

I agree MaryB We're not used to this these days since we banned a boring bunch of them!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  Lioned on Tue 12 Mar - 21:36

@c edwards. If you stop being such a crybaby you might just come across as a little more credible.It is not all just about facts,there are theories that are well worth discussion.
The mccanns behaviour has been extraordinary,circumstantial evidence against them is plentiful.Their less than candid attitude and infact positively deceptive statements must give any right thinking person cause for concern.
You cannot have followed this case for almost 6 years without having formed an opinion of the parents involvement in the disappearance of their child.
Why would certain phone calls/texts be deleted at particular times.Would you expect a doctor to own a mobile with such a limited memory,with your apparent technical knowledge did such a mobile actually exist in 2007 ?

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  Claudia79 on Tue 12 Mar - 22:16


Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  malena stool on Tue 12 Mar - 22:23

Claudia79 wrote:
Good idea Claudia...

I'm off up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire... g'night all

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13383
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Tue 12 Mar - 22:25

Oh those were golden days when there was an influx of trolls! Some of them were indeed as interesting as watching paint dry but others were hilarious; probably not intentionally as humour doesn't seem to be part of the game for them.

I personally will be happy to listen to Dan the Man (C.Edwards) if he drops the moaning about other forums.

Well said, Lioned.

Up those wooden stairs for me too.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  Loopdaloop on Tue 12 Mar - 22:53

This thread was an interesting distraction from the photo thread wasnt it...
Lets turn this dead into a culdesac and ease ourselves out gently...

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  Claudia79 on Tue 12 Mar - 22:57

malena stool wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Good idea Claudia...

I'm off up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire... g'night all

Sleep tight, ms.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  C.Edwards on Tue 12 Mar - 23:32

Lioned wrote:@c edwards. If you stop being such a crybaby you might just come across as a little more credible.It is not all just about facts,there are theories that are well worth discussion.
The mccanns behaviour has been extraordinary,circumstantial evidence against them is plentiful.Their less than candid attitude and infact positively deceptive statements must give any right thinking person cause for concern.
You cannot have followed this case for almost 6 years without having formed an opinion of the parents involvement in the disappearance of their child.
Why would certain phone calls/texts be deleted at particular times.Would you expect a doctor to own a mobile with such a limited memory,with your apparent technical knowledge did such a mobile actually exist in 2007 ?
I don't disagree. The problem is that once you get branded something on here, it sticks. If you actually go and count the number of "whines" I'm supposed to have committed I don't think you'd get a very big number. Anyhow... I can't find anything really to disagree with in what you've said. Apart from the crybaby bit of course. Aside from that I don't, haven't and can't object to discussing theories, but when the theories aren't backed up with any kind of evidence whatsoever then where's the harm in saying so? I could put forward a theory that the McCanns had a satanic ritual in the apartment because there was blood found and 5A is a mystically significant number or something. Trouble is, that's completely fabricated from start to finish. There is, to the best of my knowledge anyway, no evidence of blood found in the apartment (despite there being a common belief that there was) and I have no idea if 5A is significant in the occult world or not. I would expect any such theory to be shot down in flames as there is nothing to back it up with.

On the phones I don't know how many more times I can repeat myself. I find it incredibly suspicious that the McCanns deleted records (all in Gerry's case, selectively in Kate's) from their call log. I haven't had a mobile phone in over 10 years (and that's 6 different phones ranging from nasty cheap ones to iphones) that has had to have messages deleted regularly from the inbox in order to free up space. Back in the late 90s was when I last had a phone that needed messages deleting regularly. My current phone is a 3-year old HTC Desire and I have over 1500 text messages stored on there. It's far from a top of the range phone. The capability to delete call log records, despite what McCann apologists would have you believe, has been on phones for a long, long time and it's ridiculous for them to argue otherwise as both Gerry and Kate's phones obviously had this capability as they were found to have done just that when the network logs were produced. I would be utterly amazed, particularly when considering Kate's revelation that Gerry hardly ever texted, if doctors in 2007 had phones that were that limited in memory that they had to keep frantically deleting messages from the inbox just in case it filled up.

What the McCann apologists fail to understand is that the phone will alert the user to a full inbox and the message that couldn't be delivered will wait on the system to be delivered. Not forever, of course, but certainly for a few days which is more than enough time to delete a few messages to allow the queued ones to come through. Their excuses that the McCanns, in the middle of alleged frantic panic, had the foresight to consider that their inboxes may be a bit full and prevent message coming through are to me, utterly ridiculous.

All I asked in my original post was if anyone knew if the makes and models of their phones had ever been revealed. I find it hard to believe the PJ didn't record this information and it seems odd that this information isn't in the released part of the files. I also pointed out that the call records showed clearly there were only two calls to kate's mobile from gerry's on the night of the 3rd, not 4 as stated in the "deleted calls" article from the pjmccannfiles site.

The McCanns' actions in deleting information from their phones is an enormous red flag to me in this case. It's one of the prime reasons why I suspect they are hiding something. I'm not sure what that something is, however.

C.Edwards
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 85
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  Oldartform on Wed 13 Mar - 0:14

C. Edwards - you make some interesting points about the phones and IMO its worth discussion as is your statement about no blood found in the apartment.

Posters have got suspicious of you, rightly or wrongly and if they have its maybe because of your attitude. Its to be expected that most people on this forum have become highly suspicious of anyone who appears to be discrediting the mountain of circumstantial evidence. I hope you are just trying to be objective and if so it can only be of value. I believe its good to say `hang on a minute, is that actually correct` - but just tone it down a bit.

Let us know what your conclusions are about the phones.




Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  kitti on Wed 13 Mar - 7:39

If there are voice mails I think if the box is full then it waits in a 'queue'.


I do believe that the Mccanns deleted phone no.s and I do believe that mr amaral knows and has seen the incriminating emails that conclude that madeleine did die in pdl BUT they were not allowed to be used as evidence.

Now, so far, I don't think mr amaral has said this in a court off law and I believe he is waiting to do so and I also believe the Mccanns know this.


I bet mr amaral has also copies off these emails and one day we will see them and why would Gerry McCann go to an Internet cafe when he has his own laptop.


In th first wek or so Gerry McCann was seen in places he didn't have to be and it has been dismissed......we should be talking about the statement off a women that says the Mccanns were seen with NO photographers etc following them when they have categorically stated that they have NEVER NOT been followed by them and they have always been stuck to them like glue......not this day apparently....

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  MaryB on Wed 13 Mar - 11:52

If there is evidence that has not been disclosed it means it still exists. The police can use it but it cannot be disclosed in a court of law for a prosecution. But could it be disclosed in a libel case. I expect that is what is being looked into. Hence the delay.

MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  C.Edwards on Wed 13 Mar - 11:55

I've been looking through google for half an hour now and I can't find any reference to Gerry McCann (or Kate) making a statement about his phone only storing the last 10 calls made as reported here: http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DELETED_CALLS.htm

I've heard this "last 10 calls" only mentioned before and just thought it would be something easily referenced but I've tried all combinations of "10 calls", "ten calls", "10 numbers" etc. and I can't get a hit. Is it possible it was taken from an online article that has since been removed maybe? Anyone else remember seeing this anywhere before?

re: What kitti says above, I think there's a difference between the call records and messages deleted prior to the phones being handed over to the pj and the ones that were intercepted after that (possibly on the other mobiles they were given?). I think the ones received by Gerry on the 2nd were simply notifications from the voicemail system telling him there was a message waiting. The other ones (referenced at the Lisbon trial here: http://www.mccannfiles.com/id297.html (search for "intercepted") are the ones that were ruled inadmissible in court I think although it's not terribly clear from the information that's out there.

As I've worked with telecoms and GPS information in the past, I'm technically aware of what information can be gleaned from network operators about cellphone location. To be honest, unless you're in a built up area with lots of antennae, it's not possible to triangulate a person's location by mobile phone with any great accuracy - even in central London it would only be possible to be consistently accurate to approx 100m or so and in rural locations that accuracy would diminish to 40km or so. With this knowledge I have, it's difficult to imagine that anyone carrying out anything they wanted hidden would use their own mobile phone as it would be a dead giveaway but I don't know if that's only because I have this knowledge from work experience or whether I would have thought this anyway.

Anyone who's never worked with phones (hopefully quite a few of you) - put yourself in a hypothetical position now whereby you were, say, planning a robbery of a gold bullion van in a remote location. You have a few accomplices you need to speak with to coordinate things. Would you use your own mobile phone in planning this and doing reconnaissance in the area, not realising that the records could subsequently be used or would you grab a cheap PAYG phone bought with cash and therefore untraceable? I know what I'd do! Now apply that logic to any thoughts you may have on what the McCanns did. If it was a pre-planned exercise then there would have been contacts made. Is it therefore plausible that the McCanns and anyone involved would have used their own mobile phones for this planning? Surely everyone's seen films like the Bourne Identity (I think?) where he buys cheap disposable mobiles and would be worried about being traced?

Of course if it was an accidental death and there was no planning then the messages/calls prior to the 3rd are irrelevant anyway. If it happened prior to the 3rd, then once again there would have to have been an element of planning involved to do the cover up/fake abduction and therefore we're back to the point of having to accept that doctors would be thick enough to use their own mobiles to do the planning. It seems a bit far-fetched to me.

I think what may be a key in this is Graham McKenzie's report of Gerry on a phone around 11pm on the 3rd. There were no records of a call at that point (the call to Kate came at 23:14 and he wouldn't have called her from the balcony!) so it seems possible there was at least one other mobile in use. Maybe this was a "disposable mobile" to be used for any communication if there was a cover up of some sort going on?

I can't see any of them being daft enough to use their own mobiles for calls or texts. Even "coded" messages like "the package has been delivered safely to the rest area" which doesn't specifically mention moving dead bodies would be easy to interpret subsequently so it all seems like the McCanns' own phone records won't actually reveal much.

C.Edwards
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 85
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  jd16 on Wed 13 Mar - 12:20

Interesting list of calls made by gerry mccann

12027308xxxUSA Washington, Sofitel
15712212xxx USA cell phone, Washington, VA
15712215xxx USA cell phone, Washington, VA
16042241xxx Canada Vancouver, N. Paul
17038376xxx USA ICMEC, Washington, Ernie Allen
17038376xxxUSA ICMEC, Washington
17038376xxx USA ICMEC, Washington,Jessica Derder
17038376xxx USA ICMEC, Washington
17038376xxx USA ICMEC, Washington
17038388xxx USA Morrison House Hotel, Alexandria, Washington
18012052xxx USA Ed Smart, Realtor, father of Elizabeth Smart, Salt Lake City
18056437xxx USA Ventura, California, Mark+Lynn Brown
18774462xxx USA toll free number
21261306xxx Morocco mobile GSM Itissalat Al-Maghrib
27515076xxx South Afrika South African Police Service – Navalsig in Bloemfontein
31204440xxx Holland Cardiogenetica AMC, Amsterdam
34607899xxx Spain Daniel Coughlan, Expat Express, Almuñécar
34914312xxx Spain HOTEL VILLA MAGNA PARK HYATT***** , Madrid
34915871xxx Spain HOTEL VILLA MAGNA PARK HYATT***** , Madrid
34915872xxx Spain Embassy of USA in Spain, Madrid
351213924xxx Lisbon Núcleo de Intervenção de Dependências , Camara Municipal
351282490xxx Portimao UK consulate Portimao
351282490xxx Portimao UK consulate Portimao
351282761xxx Portimao property rental company either "Winkworth" or "Administraçao de Propriedades Lda"
351282764xxx Portimao Budget Castanheira car rental Lagos
351282768xxx Portimao Marcela Propriedades ?
351282788xxx Portimao David Heal anglican locum
351282788xxx Portimao Peter Dodwell property company in PDL
351282789xxx Portimao Korner Kutting, Hair Dresser, PdL
351282789xxx Portimao Philip Wright, Casa Colina
351282790xxxPortimao Hotel Tivoli Lagos
351282799 xxxPortimao AIM Removals & Storage, Lagos
351289800xxx Faro Faro general airport information
351289804xxx Faro Algarserra II Agência de Viagens e Turismo, Lda.
351917340xxx Portugal mobile PJ
351917453xxx Portugal mobile one of the 2 mobiles delivered to DP (source JT rog.)
351919700xxx Portugal mobile Algarve Travel Solutions
351962506xxx Portugal mobile UK Consulate Lisbon
351962720xxx Portugal mobile UK Consulate Portimao
351962720xxx Portugal mobile Angela Morado, Consulate
351964078xxx Portugal mobile John Hill
351964244xxx Portugal mobile "consulate guy" (source: JT rog)
351969649xxx Portugal mobile Faro Airport Transfer (taxi company)
353872468xxx Ireland Vodafone
353909745xxx Ireland Fr. Cathal Stanley, Abbey Parish, Loghrea
441162222xxxx Leicester Leicestershire Constabulary
441162302xxx Leicester Kennedys
441389732xxx Dumbarton Trish Cameron
441412112xxx Glasgow Western Infirmary
441415561xxx Glasgow Remnant Kings East Ltd., Anne and Michael
441517241xxx Loughborough Susan and Brian Healy
441854612xxx Ullapool Phil McCann
442031594389 London Press Office, Findmadeleine
442075517777 London Bates, Wells & Braithwaite
442077364455 London Christopher Little, Literary Agency (J.K.Rowling)
442083928xxx London Matthew Oldfield
447713258xxx UK mobile Russell O'Brien
447725314xxx UK mobile Calum MacRae, Infohost
447748844xxx UK mobile David Payne
447770381xxx UK mobile Mark Sweeney, Glasgow, Squeakycastles.com
447771591xxx UK mobile Rachael Oldfield
447771971xxx UK mobile Neil Holden, Leicester Scuba diving Club
447775565xxx UK mobile Michael Wright
447792005xxx UK mobile Nuala, VOLUME_Ia_Page_83
447796261xxx UK mobile Clarence Mitchell
447801099xxx UK mobile Justine McGuinness
447801793xxx UK mobile pmacintyre@clinmed.gla.ac.uk
447812128xxx UK mobile Alan Pike, Centre for Crisis Psychology, Skipton
447818520xxx UK mobile 14 texts
447841578xxx UK mobile Jill?
447876791xxx UK mobile John McCann
447903108xxx UK mobile Kate Healy
447912020xxx UK mobile Patricia Cameron
447933994xxx UK mobile Sandy Cameron
447940423xxx UK mobile Amanda Coxon
447957656xxx UK mobile Jon (Corner)
447967016xxx UK mobile Susan Healey
447979541xxx UK mobile Craig Mayhew, MW Resorts Operation Director

18774462xxx USA toll free number
27824166xxx South Afrika mobile
27827867xxx South Afrika mobile
31615006xxx Holland mobile
31641286xxx Holland mobile
34639341xxx Spain mobile

491708362xx Germany mobile
491778040xxxGermany mobile
493030364xxxxmany Berlin

145528390* Hinckley
150926306* Loughborough
161864303* Manchester
163850038* Newmarket
164232144* Middlesbrough

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic7956.html

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  Guest on Wed 13 Mar - 13:00

I find it hard to believe the PJ didn't record this information

Maybe they did and they just haven't released it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  mossman on Wed 13 Mar - 13:14

jd16 wrote:Interesting list of calls made by gerry mccann

12027308xxxUSA Washington, Sofitel
15712212xxx USA cell phone, Washington, VA
15712215xxx USA cell phone, Washington, VA
16042241xxx Canada Vancouver, N. Paul
17038376xxx USA ICMEC, Washington, Ernie Allen
17038376xxxUSA ICMEC, Washington
17038376xxx USA ICMEC, Washington,Jessica Derder
17038376xxx USA ICMEC, Washington
17038376xxx USA ICMEC, Washington
17038388xxx USA Morrison House Hotel, Alexandria, Washington
18012052xxx USA Ed Smart, Realtor, father of Elizabeth Smart, Salt Lake City
18056437xxx USA Ventura, California, Mark+Lynn Brown
18774462xxx USA toll free number
21261306xxx Morocco mobile GSM Itissalat Al-Maghrib
27515076xxx South Afrika South African Police Service – Navalsig in Bloemfontein
31204440xxx Holland Cardiogenetica AMC, Amsterdam
34607899xxx Spain Daniel Coughlan, Expat Express, Almuñécar
34914312xxx Spain HOTEL VILLA MAGNA PARK HYATT***** , Madrid
34915871xxx Spain HOTEL VILLA MAGNA PARK HYATT***** , Madrid
34915872xxx Spain Embassy of USA in Spain, Madrid
351213924xxx Lisbon Núcleo de Intervenção de Dependências , Camara Municipal
351282490xxx Portimao UK consulate Portimao
351282490xxx Portimao UK consulate Portimao
351282761xxx Portimao property rental company either "Winkworth" or "Administraçao de Propriedades Lda"
351282764xxx Portimao Budget Castanheira car rental Lagos
351282768xxx Portimao Marcela Propriedades ?
351282788xxx Portimao David Heal anglican locum
351282788xxx Portimao Peter Dodwell property company in PDL
351282789xxx Portimao Korner Kutting, Hair Dresser, PdL
351282789xxx Portimao Philip Wright, Casa Colina
351282790xxxPortimao Hotel Tivoli Lagos
351282799 xxxPortimao AIM Removals & Storage, Lagos
351289800xxx Faro Faro general airport information
351289804xxx Faro Algarserra II Agência de Viagens e Turismo, Lda.
351917340xxx Portugal mobile PJ
351917453xxx Portugal mobile one of the 2 mobiles delivered to DP (source JT rog.)
351919700xxx Portugal mobile Algarve Travel Solutions
351962506xxx Portugal mobile UK Consulate Lisbon
351962720xxx Portugal mobile UK Consulate Portimao
351962720xxx Portugal mobile Angela Morado, Consulate
351964078xxx Portugal mobile John Hill
351964244xxx Portugal mobile "consulate guy" (source: JT rog)
351969649xxx Portugal mobile Faro Airport Transfer (taxi company)
353872468xxx Ireland Vodafone
353909745xxx Ireland Fr. Cathal Stanley, Abbey Parish, Loghrea
441162222xxxx Leicester Leicestershire Constabulary
441162302xxx Leicester Kennedys
441389732xxx Dumbarton Trish Cameron
441412112xxx Glasgow Western Infirmary
441415561xxx Glasgow Remnant Kings East Ltd., Anne and Michael
441517241xxx Loughborough Susan and Brian Healy
441854612xxx Ullapool Phil McCann
442031594389 London Press Office, Findmadeleine
442075517777 London Bates, Wells & Braithwaite
442077364455 London Christopher Little, Literary Agency (J.K.Rowling)
442083928xxx London Matthew Oldfield
447713258xxx UK mobile Russell O'Brien
447725314xxx UK mobile Calum MacRae, Infohost
447748844xxx UK mobile David Payne
447770381xxx UK mobile Mark Sweeney, Glasgow, Squeakycastles.com
447771591xxx UK mobile Rachael Oldfield
447771971xxx UK mobile Neil Holden, Leicester Scuba diving Club
447775565xxx UK mobile Michael Wright
447792005xxx UK mobile Nuala, VOLUME_Ia_Page_83
447796261xxx UK mobile Clarence Mitchell
447801099xxx UK mobile Justine McGuinness
447801793xxx UK mobile pmacintyre@clinmed.gla.ac.uk
447812128xxx UK mobile Alan Pike, Centre for Crisis Psychology, Skipton
447818520xxx UK mobile 14 texts
447841578xxx UK mobile Jill?
447876791xxx UK mobile John McCann
447903108xxx UK mobile Kate Healy
447912020xxx UK mobile Patricia Cameron
447933994xxx UK mobile Sandy Cameron
447940423xxx UK mobile Amanda Coxon
447957656xxx UK mobile Jon (Corner)
447967016xxx UK mobile Susan Healey
447979541xxx UK mobile Craig Mayhew, MW Resorts Operation Director

18774462xxx USA toll free number
27824166xxx South Afrika mobile
27827867xxx South Afrika mobile
31615006xxx Holland mobile
31641286xxx Holland mobile
34639341xxx Spain mobile

491708362xx Germany mobile
491778040xxxGermany mobile
493030364xxxxmany Berlin

145528390* Hinckley
150926306* Loughborough
161864303* Manchester
163850038* Newmarket
164232144* Middlesbrough

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic7956.html



JD, what is the timeframe for these calls do you know - when were they made ?

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  C.Edwards on Wed 13 Mar - 13:27

mossman wrote:

JD, what is the timeframe for these calls do you know - when were they made ?

That's the relevant question really. I still don't think they'd have been daft enough to use their own mobiles to plan anything that would later be deemed suspicious if discovered, but it's interesting to see who Gerry apparently had access to.

C.Edwards
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 85
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  jd16 on Wed 13 Mar - 14:02

mossman wrote:JD, what is the timeframe for these calls do you know - when were they made ?

I don't know the timeframe but I assume the numbers were taken from the PJ files so from May-September 2007

Phoning the local hairdresser! 351282789xxx Portimao Korner Kutting, Hair Dresser, PdL

442077364455 London Christopher Little, Literary Agency (J.K.Rowling)

351282789xxx Portimao Philip Wright, Casa Colina ......Apparently he co-owned this property with Freud

27515076xxx South Afrika South African Police Service – Navalsig in Bloemfontein ......Danie Krugel??

Very busy with Washington

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  tanszi on Wed 13 Mar - 14:22

i never thought they would be daft enought to leave 3 children allegedly without adult supervision whilst they went out with friends, so daft enough to use mobile phones where activity could raise suspicion is something that could be considered. Of course this is not factual, but little about this case is. I agree with Iris. Perhaps the PJ didnt release the information concerning other peoples phones. perhaps there is other information the PJ have not released. jimo.


Last edited by tanszi on Wed 13 Mar - 15:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : iris incorrectly spelt)

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  mossman on Wed 13 Mar - 15:24

jd16 wrote:
mossman wrote:JD, what is the timeframe for these calls do you know - when were they made ?

I don't know the timeframe but I assume the numbers were taken from the PJ files so from May-September 2007

Phoning the local hairdresser! 351282789xxx Portimao Korner Kutting, Hair Dresser, PdL

442077364455 London Christopher Little, Literary Agency (J.K.Rowling)

351282789xxx Portimao Philip Wright, Casa Colina ......Apparently he co-owned this property with Freud

27515076xxx South Afrika South African Police Service – Navalsig in Bloemfontein ......Danie Krugel??

Very busy with Washington


Thanks. Earnie Allen interested me. I thought he came on the scene much later, when the first age progression image was released. Must have a root around to see the timeframe for him being talked about publically.

Lots of very interesting calls, very swift contact with high profile people, at a time when most would be ringing police and family.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Deleted calls/use of mobiles

Post  Sponsored content Today at 21:58


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum