Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

Post  kitti on Tue 12 Mar - 21:50



The Blacksmith Bureau

TUESDAY, 12 MARCH 2013

A little case study
The truth machine strikes again

Hm. How are you feeling, tweeter Gi Oer? Want to read about yourself? Got that sinking feeling?

We'd been observing for many months that the UK press was quietly backing out of the potentially very expensive corner that the McCanns had led it into. In other words, and with the certain knowledge that Kate & Gerry McCann were going to lose the Portuguese libel trial, the press called time on libelling Goncalo Amaral in spring 2012. So we mentioned it today and threw in some evidence so that people, as usual, could see the truth for themselves.

This came as a surprise to the losers of the pro-persuasion – everything since summer 2008 comes as a surprise to them – as we found out when we checked on wonderful Twitter to listen to the vox populi. We looked at their responses and found the mixture as before: no denial but the usual sublime and mock-casual (schoolboy:"it didn't hurt a bit") lack of interest. And, as always, no challenge to our – wait!

There actually was an evidential challenge from a loser. Here it is, perhaps the first ever.

Gi' O'er @Mrsxxx
Attention Blacksmith!! You missed this one when you were googling 'Amaral' & 'disgraced cop' from Sept 2012 http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/271373McCanns-will-miss-cop-s-trialMcCanns-will-miss-cop-s-trial … #McCann

Clearly we'd missed one Black Swan, as they call it.

But wait a minute, follow the link. Can you see anything in conflict with what we'd written in this post by a pro-Katy loser at around 6PM today? In fact it's the same as the others, down to the use of "bungled" to describe the investigation which, as in the Mirror (same legal consultants?), was deliberately chosen by the lawyers and managers,both to soften the blow to the McCanns as the rug was pulled out and to make the obvious volte-face a bit less noticeable to the public. "Bungling", you see, is not actionable because Goncalo himself had described the original investigation as flawed and containing errors, for which "bungling" is an acceptable tabloid substitution. But it gives the false impression that the papers will stay critical of Amaral in the future. We didn't bother to give all this fine detail in the first post to avoid boring those oh-so-boreable McCann supporters

So why had this pro-loser drawn people's attention to an article so completely supportive of our story?

The poster hadn't. Remember what we've been posting about the losers lately – that they behave the same as their leaders when faced with the truth? The poster had originally, and gleefully, tweeted this link http://truthcannotbesilenced.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/mccanns-will-miss-cops-trial.html to the story, not the one in the box above. If you follow this second link you'll find it leads to the original cached story and yes, it's extremely abusive of Amaral. The trouble is that the piece, as the two links prove, has been censored retrospectively by the Star to do just what we said the press was doing but even more conclusively. It's beautiful – have a look.

So when this McCann loser realised, or was told, that a goof had been made what did it do? Followed the methods of its heroine Kate McCann in Madeleine of course! Cover your arse where the truth's concerned and don't say a word. It replaced that original link with the one you see in the box above and said nothing. And, naturally, just as in Madeleine, the deception led to further trouble since it no longer made sense.

Listen Gi oer and the other losers, if you want to get away with your nasty little deceptions when dealing with the Bureau you'll have to get up pretty early in the morning: you may have fooled some of the tweeters but here you were sussed within ten minutes.

The truth machine scores again. Tweeters: anyone asking Gi Oer for comments on her fifteen minutes of fame?

at 20:38
Older Posts

McCanns will miss cop’s trial
www.dailystar.co.uk




kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

Post  Guest on Tue 12 Mar - 22:05

Maybe I'm missing something but both those articles linked look identical to me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

Post  kitti on Tue 12 Mar - 22:11


McCanns will miss cop's trial
9 September 2012
Daily Star

The parents of Madeleine McCann will avoid a showdown with a former police chief who wrongly claimed they lied about their daughter’s disappearance.

Kate and Gerry McCann are hoping to win a £1million libel payout from disgraced Goncalo Amaral, who they say has made their life hell.

But the McCanns, both 44, are staying away from this week’s trial in the Portuguese capital Lisbon.

Mr Amaral, 55, is attending the four-day hearing, which is scheduled to start on Thursday.

Kate and Gerry branded the ex-officer “poisonous” for claiming in a once-banned book that Maddie is dead and that they lied about her disappearance.

Their daughter vanished in Praia da Luz, Portugal, five years ago, aged three.

The McCanns’ lawyer Isabel Duarte said yesterday: “Kate and Gerry are not needed in Portugal for the trial.”

She said they were confident of victory, adding: “We reasonably expect compensation for the dreadful damages this book has brought the family.”

Any payout will be spent entirely on the continuing global search for Maddie, the couple said.

Mr Amaral led the bungled investigation but was sacked for criticising British police.

Kate wrote in her 2011 book Madeleine: “That man has caused us so much upset and anger.”




Second link with the smiling picture...

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

Post  kitti on Tue 12 Mar - 22:16



MCCANNS WILL MISS COP’S TRIAL

ABOVE: Claims: Goncalo Amaral Kate and Gerry are not needed in Portugal for the trial
The McCanns’ lawyer Isabel Duarte
9th September 2012 By Daily Star reporter
THE parents of Madeleine McCann will avoid a showdown with a former police chief who wrongly claimed they lied about their daughter’s disappearance.

Kate and Gerry McCann are hoping to win a £1million libel payout from disgraced Goncalo Amaral, who they say has made their life hell.

But the McCanns, both 44, are staying away from this week’s trial in the Portuguese capital Lisbon.

Mr Amaral, 55, is attending the four-day hearing, which is scheduled to start on Thursday.

Kate and Gerry branded the ex-officer “poisonous” for claiming in a once-banned book that Maddie is dead and that they lied about her disappearance.

Their daughter vanished in Praia da Luz, Portugal, five years ago, aged three.

The McCanns’ lawyer Isabel Duarte said yesterday: “Kate and Gerry are not needed in Portugal for the trial.”

She said they were confident of victory, adding: “We reasonably expect compensation for the dreadful damages this book has brought the family.”

Any payout will be spent entirely on the continuing global search for Maddie, the couple said.

Mr Amaral led the bungled investigation but was sacked for criticising British police.

Kate wrote in her 2011 book Madeleine: “That man has caused us so much upset and anger.”
Also On Daily Star

First link with mr amarals pic.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

Post  Loopdaloop on Tue 12 Mar - 22:59

I dont get it. I feel like im missing a narrative somewhere ?!

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

Post  tigger on Wed 13 Mar - 6:59

kitti wrote:

MCCANNS WILL MISS COP’S TRIAL

ABOVE: Claims: Goncalo Amaral Kate and Gerry are not needed in Portugal for the trial
The McCanns’ lawyer Isabel Duarte
9th September 2012 By Daily Star reporter
THE parents of Madeleine McCann will avoid a showdown with a former police chief who wrongly claimed they lied about their daughter’s disappearance.

Kate and Gerry McCann are hoping to win a £1million libel payout from disgraced Goncalo Amaral, who they say has made their life hell.

But the McCanns, both 44, are staying away from this week’s trial in the Portuguese capital Lisbon.

Mr Amaral, 55, is attending the four-day hearing, which is scheduled to start on Thursday.

Kate and Gerry branded the ex-officer “poisonous” for claiming in a once-banned book that Maddie is dead and that they lied about her disappearance.

Their daughter vanished in Praia da Luz, Portugal, five years ago, aged three.

The McCanns’ lawyer Isabel Duarte said yesterday: “Kate and Gerry are not needed in Portugal for the trial.”

She said they were confident of victory, adding: “We reasonably expect compensation for the dreadful damages this book has brought the family.”

Any payout will be spent entirely on the continuing global search for Maddie, the couple said.

Mr Amaral led the bungled investigation but was sacked for criticising British police.

Kate wrote in her 2011 book Madeleine: “That man has caused us so much upset and anger.”
Also On Daily Star

First link with mr amarals pic.

Lovely! The 'A' word isn't mentioned, the bolded bits speak for themselves. It doesn't do to bite the hand that's fed you for six years.

It's unlikely that the Ltd. Co will benefit. At the same time the brave little woman is running a marathon for another charity altogether.
She is an ambassador for this Charity, which is also a Ltd. Co. but because of the charity status, publishes their accounts in detail. Ambassadors are paid, so we might say she's working for her money.
It's curious when you look at this charity too. A very large staff (40+) paid, many volunteers and income just about covers the salaries. Not much more. The income being around 1.5 million.


tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

Post  devonmum on Wed 13 Mar - 11:22

kitti wrote:

The Blacksmith Bureau

TUESDAY, 12 MARCH 2013

A little case study
The truth machine strikes again

Hm. How are you feeling, tweeter Gi Oer? Want to read about yourself? Got that sinking feeling?

We'd been observing for many months that the UK press was quietly backing out of the potentially very expensive corner that the McCanns had led it into. In other words, and with the certain knowledge that Kate & Gerry McCann were going to lose the Portuguese libel trial, the press called time on libelling Goncalo Amaral in spring 2012. So we mentioned it today and threw in some evidence so that people, as usual, could see the truth for themselves.

This came as a surprise to the losers of the pro-persuasion – everything since summer 2008 comes as a surprise to them – as we found out when we checked on wonderful Twitter to listen to the vox populi. We looked at their responses and found the mixture as before: no denial but the usual sublime and mock-casual (schoolboy:"it didn't hurt a bit") lack of interest. And, as always, no challenge to our – wait!

There actually was an evidential challenge from a loser. Here it is, perhaps the first ever.

Gi' O'er @Mrsxxx
Attention Blacksmith!! You missed this one when you were googling 'Amaral' & 'disgraced cop' from Sept 2012 http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/271373McCanns-will-miss-cop-s-trialMcCanns-will-miss-cop-s-trial … #McCann

Clearly we'd missed one Black Swan, as they call it.

But wait a minute, follow the link. Can you see anything in conflict with what we'd written in this post by a pro-Katy loser at around 6PM today? In fact it's the same as the others, down to the use of "bungled" to describe the investigation which, as in the Mirror (same legal consultants?), was deliberately chosen by the lawyers and managers,both to soften the blow to the McCanns as the rug was pulled out and to make the obvious volte-face a bit less noticeable to the public. "Bungling", you see, is not actionable because Goncalo himself had described the original investigation as flawed and containing errors, for which "bungling" is an acceptable tabloid substitution. But it gives the false impression that the papers will stay critical of Amaral in the future. We didn't bother to give all this fine detail in the first post to avoid boring those oh-so-boreable McCann supporters

So why had this pro-loser drawn people's attention to an article so completely supportive of our story?

The poster hadn't. Remember what we've been posting about the losers lately – that they behave the same as their leaders when faced with the truth? The poster had originally, and gleefully, tweeted this link http://truthcannotbesilenced.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/mccanns-will-miss-cops-trial.html to the story, not the one in the box above. If you follow this second link you'll find it leads to the original cached story and yes, it's extremely abusive of Amaral. The trouble is that the piece, as the two links prove, has been censored retrospectively by the Star to do just what we said the press was doing but even more conclusively. It's beautiful – have a look.

So when this McCann loser realised, or was told, that a goof had been made what did it do? Followed the methods of its heroine Kate McCann in Madeleine of course! Cover your arse where the truth's concerned and don't say a word. It replaced that original link with the one you see in the box above and said nothing. And, naturally, just as in Madeleine, the deception led to further trouble since it no longer made sense.

Listen Gi oer and the other losers, if you want to get away with your nasty little deceptions when dealing with the Bureau you'll have to get up pretty early in the morning: you may have fooled some of the tweeters but here you were sussed within ten minutes.

The truth machine scores again. Tweeters: anyone asking Gi Oer for comments on her fifteen minutes of fame?

at 20:38
Older Posts

McCanns will miss cop’s trial
www.dailystar.co.uk




Hi, can you provide a link to this please as i can't find it on Blacksmiths?

I am probably being a dummy lol

devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Age : 57
Location : plymouth. devon
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

Post  kitti on Wed 13 Mar - 11:41

I found it Facebook and.....blacksmith for some reason apologised to the tweeter.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

Post  kitti on Wed 13 Mar - 11:43

The Blacksmith Bureau

TUESDAY, 12 MARCH 2013

A little case study - 2

Gi' O'er ‏@Mrsxxx
Attention Blacksmith!! You missed this one when you were googling 'Amaral' & 'disgraced cop' from Sept 2012 http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/271373McCanns-will-miss-cop-s-trialMcCanns-will-miss-cop-s-trial … #McCann

Gi' Oer was completely right: we had missed it. And when we posted yesterday that there was a second, changed version of the Star article we were completely wrong, mainly, it seems, because AS apparently can't fucking read.

So an apology to readers for the mistake and a  grovelling apology to the poster Gi O'er for our mistake and the unjustified criticism.

at 20:38

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

Post  devonmum on Wed 13 Mar - 11:53

kitti wrote:I found it Facebook and.....blacksmith for some reason apologised to the tweeter.

thanks, yes i can see the apology one on there but not the one you posted lol will have to look on FB

devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Age : 57
Location : plymouth. devon
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

Post  almostgothic on Wed 13 Mar - 14:40

WEDNESDAY, 13 MARCH 2013

It must be catching
The Independent, March 13: 'David Lammy, the once high-rising Labour MP, dropped a resounding clanger on Twitter when he saw that a BBC journalist had tweeted from Rome: “Will smoke be black or white?”

Showing a gap in his knowledge of European history, he responded angrily: “This tweet from the BBC is crass and unnecessary. Do we really need silly innuendo about the race of the next Pope?”

Lammy, who has apologised, after having the significance of the colour of the smoke explained to him, can draw one grain of comfort from his embarrassment: he has vastly increased his Twitter following. However, quite a few of his new followers say they will be watching to see if he does any more daft posts.'

We know just how he feels.

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/


almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

Post  tigger on Wed 13 Mar - 15:05

kitti wrote:The Blacksmith Bureau

TUESDAY, 12 MARCH 2013

A little case study - 2

Gi' O'er ‏@Mrsxxx
Attention Blacksmith!! You missed this one when you were googling 'Amaral' & 'disgraced cop' from Sept 2012 http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/271373McCanns-will-miss-cop-s-trialMcCanns-will-miss-cop-s-trial … #McCann

Gi' Oer was completely right: we had missed it. And when we posted yesterday that there was a second, changed version of the Star article we were completely wrong, mainly, it seems, because AS apparently can't fucking read.

So an apology to readers for the mistake and a  grovelling apology to the poster Gi O'er for our mistake and the unjustified criticism.

at 20:38

Still, it was interesting to see the juxtaposition of the phrases used in the article. No christmas cards from TM this year for the DS I think. The A-word not used at all - shame.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

Post  Panda on Thu 14 Mar - 15:29

Any payout will be spent entirely on the continuing global search for Maddie, the couple said"

Who is going to pay Duarte's Fee then, the McCann Expenses for attending the Trial????

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

Post  Guest on Thu 14 Mar - 18:06

Sorry - but I am far from OK with the Blacksmith Bureau slagging off other posters on Forums, Twitter etc. No matter whether they are pro or anti. The Blacksmiths are better than this. This latest entry sounds like David Bret, and the childish rubbish that used to go on over there.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

Post  frencheuropean on Thu 14 Mar - 19:21

Iris wrote:Sorry - but I am far from OK with the Blacksmith Bureau slagging off other posters on Forums, Twitter etc. No matter whether they are pro or anti. The Blacksmiths are better than this. This latest entry sounds like David Bret, and the childish rubbish that used to go on over there.

"we had missed it. And when we posted yesterday that there was a second, changed version of the Star article we were completely wrong, mainly, it seems, because AS apparently can't fucking read." The Bureau

But Iris,it's not Blacksmith's fault! It's we we we and AS the culprits. The other writers of the Bureau is the most responsible.
Anyway, it's a chance Kitti saved for the posterity the original article Blacksmith erased by mistake...

frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1187
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

Post  Wintabells on Fri 15 Mar - 2:30

Totally confused.

Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1329
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

Post  wjk on Fri 15 Mar - 11:45

Wintabells wrote:Totally confused.
Me too

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

Post  weissnicht on Fri 15 Mar - 13:29

wjk wrote:
Wintabells wrote:Totally confused.
Me too
And me

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

Post  tanszi on Fri 15 Mar - 14:42

blacksmith misunderstood something he was told, he ranted, found out he was wrong, and apologised. bigger man than some who would just ignore it. jimo

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

Post  wjk on Fri 15 Mar - 17:14

tanszi wrote:blacksmith misunderstood something he was told, he ranted, found out he was wrong, and apologised. bigger man than some who would just ignore it. jimo
Thanks tanszi x

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Blacksmith...the truth machine strikes again...

Post  Sponsored content Today at 16:03


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum