Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law

+24
tanszi
jeanmonroe
AnnaEsse
kitti
margaret
almostgothic
frencheuropean
fred
Loopdaloop
chrissie
Lillyofthevalley
cass
mossman
bill516
Carolina
winjoy
dutchclogs
cherry1
Chris
the slave
want the truth
comperedna
matthew
pennylane
28 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law

Post  matthew Sat 16 Mar - 13:20

He blotted his copy book by having Murdoch enter No.10 by the back door ,

Hi Panda,it came out that Murdoch had entered Browns back door Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law - Page 2 23324 not saying he didn't also enter Camerons...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-14206371
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 16 Mar - 13:28

Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law - Page 2 Dr10
So there we have it!
Those dumbass Conservatives, Cameron and May, completely DUPED by their 'mole in the hole' Clarence Mitchell.
Mitchell, hired by Cameron, in run up to last election, now turns out to be a full blown supporter member of Hacked off.
Accompanies his paymaster McCann to deride, and threaten, Tory press regulation plans.
Mitchell, the mole, was, imo, passing on to the McCanns everything he could glean from Tory Central office, about any investigations into them, to his real paymasters, the McCanns.
JUST HOW DUMB ARE THE TORIES?
This is how dumb:
Fiercely Conservative, Clarence has hopes of becoming a Tory MP
Clarence Mitchell was on the approved Conservative Party list in the run up to the 2010 election but "didn't have time to find a seat". He is now back on the list and the candidate selection list begins next year ahead of applying for a seat.

"Central Office have told me that they see me as a potential south-east/metropolitan candidate.
REALLY CLARENCE?
Conservative Central Office would just love to have you, a staunch supporter of the Hacked off campaign, their nemesis, as one of their MP's!
WOULD THEY REALLY?
No, Clarence has now revealed his TRUE colour, by his outright support for z lister celebrity McCann around the studios yesterday, and it's not Tory blue!
Those dumbass Tories, May and Cameron, totally conned, hook , line and sinker!
And it's only cost them at least £2,000,000.to date ("review") to find out!

jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 16 Mar - 13:43

Felicity Lowde‏@flutterbyfjl
@JillyCL @katycakes1 there is a worrying discrepancy between what Hacked Off do and what they tell the public they do :-)

Katycakes‏@Katycakes1
@flutterbyfjl IF #hackedoff really had HUGE public support, they'd have used an official, verified petition...not an easily faked one!
Expand Reply
Retweet

40mJillyCL‏@JillyCL
@Katycakes1 @flutterbyfjl That's Gerry #McCann's style! He's used an unverified (and easily rigged) petition site before. #HackedOff #Fake
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sat 16 Mar - 17:19

Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law - Page 2 944533 Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law - Page 2 307691 carolina
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Sat 16 Mar - 18:09

Everyone keeps stressing Cameron's links with Rebeka the Redhead, but I do happen to know that he is well aware that a large number of people who work in child protection are deeply sceptical about the McCann's account of what happened to Madeleine. Whether that makes any difference I'm not sure, but Cameron is NOT a fool. Today, however, I feel deeply gloomy, and think it is all too late for Operation Grange even to move our knowledge on at all... Yet... I don't believe Scotland Yard has been 'bought off' in any way though, either. What a mess!
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Mar - 18:13

matthew wrote:
He blotted his copy book by having Murdoch enter No.10 by the back door ,

Hi Panda,it came out that Murdoch had entered Browns back door Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law - Page 2 23324 not saying he didn't also enter Camerons...

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-14206371
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-14206371[/quote[/url]]

Hi matthew, yes, he did, I remember it being reported , obviously he didn't want the press to know, but the minute he nailed his colours to the Conservatives in The Sun . Cameron was like putty in his hands which is why Cameron doesn't want to adopt Leveson's suggestions.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Mar - 18:25

comperedna wrote:Everyone keeps stressing Cameron's links with Rebeka the Redhead, but I do happen to know that he is well aware that a large number of people who work in child protection are deeply sceptical about the McCann's account of what happened to Madeleine. Whether that makes any difference I'm not sure, but Cameron is NOT a fool. Today, however, I feel deeply gloomy, and think it is all too late for Operation Grange even to move our knowledge on at all... Yet... I don't believe Scotland Yard has been 'bought off' in any way though, either. What a mess!
Hi comperedna....... nearly fell off my seat just now willing Wales on, they just scored a try 17 - 3 with 20 minutes to go, the Welsh singing is loud enough to raise the roof.Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law - Page 2 307691Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law - Page 2 307691

Sorry, back on topic...yes I am inclined to think this Review will prove nothing, nearly 2 years on and if they found something important enough to open the case, we would have known by now. What they should have concentrated on was the Fund, plenty there to prove "mismanagement".
However, I hope I'm wrong and £3 million of taxpayers money has not been wasted.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 16 Mar - 19:02

Cameron not a fool... we just have to agree to disagree on that.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 16 Mar - 20:05

weissnicht wrote:Cameron not a fool... we just have to agree to disagree on that.

O.K. Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law - Page 2 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 17 Mar - 0:55

This whole debacle really shows how far removed milliband is from the average working person that their party claims to represent.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Mar - 4:46

Loopdaloop wrote:This whole debacle really shows how far removed milliband is from the average working person that their party claims to represent.
yes loopdaloop and Tony Blair must accept responsibility for the change, he was more a Tory than Labour MP .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 17 Mar - 9:20

Exposed: Secret dossier reveals 'cynical ploy' by Hacked Off campaigners to target Tory rebels and exploit misery of murdered Milly Dowler's family to force new press law

The document has been leaked to this newspaper by a Hacked Off whistleblower appalled by the group’s manoeuvrings.

Speaking on condition of remaining anonymous, the whistleblower said: ‘I am shocked by their underhand approach.

It is time the public knows what they are really like. I feel very uncomfortable about the approach of their campaign.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2294552/Exposed-Secret-dossier-reveals-cynical-ploy-Hacked-Off-campaigners-target-Tory-rebels-exploit-misery-murdered-Milly-Dowlers-family-force-new-press-law.html#ixzz2NmqxPLmx

Have no fear, Mr/Ms Whistleblower - many of us out here are quite well aware of what two of them are really like ......

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Mar - 9:34

I have been half watching the Andrew Marr Show( Andrew is out of Hospital BTW) and Hugh Grant was on . The conversation obviously was about the Reform measures Cameron proposes and Grant said although it goes some way, it is not enough . Now this is the interesting bit......Jugh was asked how big the Hacked Off membership is and he laughed and said it consisted of Himself , a couple of Labour MP's and a few disaffected Tories.....no mention of Gerry at all.!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 17 Mar - 9:38

Hugh Grant has donated 5 grand to the page of Kates London Marathon run
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 17 Mar - 9:53

Panda wrote:I have been half watching the Andrew Marr Show( Andrew is out of Hospital BTW) and Hugh Grant was on . The conversation obviously was about the Reform measures Cameron proposes and Grant said although it goes some way, it is not enough . Now this is the interesting bit......Jugh was asked how big the Hacked Off membership is and he laughed and said it consisted of Himself , a couple of Labour MP's and a few disaffected Tories.....no mention of Gerry at all.!!!

I noticed that. Gerry McCann is just permanently hacked off but his phone has not been hacked!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 17 Mar - 9:54

fred wrote:Hugh Grant has donated 5 grand to the page of Kates London Marathon run
It's all very cosy isn't it?
A bit like what the biologists call a symbiotic relationship.

To quote from a song I was listening to in the car yesterday:

What I tell you
Back down the line
I'll scratch your back
You can scratch mine ......

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Mar - 10:02

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:I have been half watching the Andrew Marr Show( Andrew is out of Hospital BTW) and Hugh Grant was on . The conversation obviously was about the Reform measures Cameron proposes and Grant said although it goes some way, it is not enough . Now this is the interesting bit......Jugh was asked how big the Hacked Off membership is and he laughed and said it consisted of Himself , a couple of Labour MP's and a few disaffected Tories.....no mention of Gerry at all.!!!

I noticed that. Gerry McCann is just permanently hacked off but his phone has not been hacked!

He's not even a Member of hacked off so is only speaking for himself and he wasn't even hacked.!!!Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law - Page 2 294124
Oh, and Hugh mentioned a few Lawyers are Members.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 17 Mar - 10:24

Iain Dale ‏@IainDale
RT @AllThatChas: In 1990s, Hugh Grant told Desert Island Discs of the "enormous delight" he feels when tabloids stitch up other celebrities.

This is on Twitter!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Mar - 10:30

fred wrote:Iain Dale ‏@IainDale
RT @AllThatChas: In 1990s, Hugh Grant told Desert Island Discs of the "enormous delight" he feels when tabloids stitch up other celebrities.

This is on Twitter!
Was this before or after he was stitched up over his romp in his car with a prostitute in the U.S, Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Mar - 10:33

Justice is "divine", you might say, Hugh!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Mar - 10:45

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Justice is "divine", you might say, Hugh!

I couldn't remember her name.LOL
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 17 Mar - 10:47

Panda wrote:

This is on Twitter!
Was this before or after he was stitched up over his romp in his car with a prostitute in the U.S, Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law - Page 2 294124

Think it was at that point he changed his mind!! Can't imagine why!! Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law - Page 2 23324
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Mar - 11:01

fred wrote:
Panda wrote:

This is on Twitter!

Think it was at that point he changed his mind!! Can't imagine why!! Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law - Page 2 23324

I like Hugh , he has that disarming smile and wonder if he is AC/DC, that long relationship that broke up over the car incident, the fact he has fathered a child but not in a relationship with the Mother.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 17 Mar - 11:08

This is on Twitter!
Madeleine McCanns's Father Calls for Press Law - Page 2 294124
Oops -just for a second there I thought Enormous Delight was another one of Huge Grunt's LA sex playmates ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 17 Mar - 11:44

This is an absolutely brilliant article by Nick Cohen:

Leveson's liberal friends bring shame upon the left
MPs who vote to regulate the press tomorrow are siding against the principles they're meant to uphold

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/mar/17/leveson-liberals-shame-left-cohen
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next