Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolls Target Kate McCann

+21
dutchclogs
fuzeta
jejune
wjk
kitti
steve1295
Lillyofthevalley
almostgothic
margaret
cass
matthew
AnnaEsse
HiDeHo
T4two
Loopdaloop
mara thon
Panda
weissnicht
wantthetruth
Justiceforallkids
jeanmonroe
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: Trolls Target Kate McCann

Post  kitti Mon 18 Mar - 16:57

This from clarry........

Other disgusting messages included the suggestion that people lining the streets to watch the event should wear masks depicting Madeleine's face

Forgive me but where was it that children wore t shirts and held up pictures off Madeleine in front off their own faces?

Was it Morocco?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 18 Mar - 17:00

kitti wrote:This from clarry........

Other disgusting messages included the suggestion that people lining the streets to watch the event should wear masks depicting Madeleine's face

Forgive me but where was it that children wore t shirts and held up pictures off Madeleine in front off their own faces?

Was it Morocco?

I think it may have been Morocco. As for Madeleine masks, I think wearing English Springer masks would be a better idea!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 18 Mar - 20:07

Parentdish seem to have taken the McCanns to their heart...

Kate McCann abused online by vile internet trolls

http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2013/03/18/kate-mccann-abused-online-by-vile-internet-trolls-missing-madeleine-mccann/

By Kelly Rose Bradford, Mar 18, 2013
Filed under: Kids
131111 Text Size A A A Leave a Comment PA

Kate McCann, the mother of missing Madeleine McCann, has endured vile online abuse from an internet troll who made gun-related threats towards her.

Using a woman's name, the poster joined in a Facebook conversation about Kate's forthcoming London marathon run.

As members of the sick group shared threats to sabotage Dr McCann's race, the 'woman' wrote: "Well I am going. Anyone got a gun? BBBanggggg!"

Other disgusting messages included the suggestion that people lining the streets to watch the event should wear masks depicting Madeleine's face.

The owner of the page claimed to be allowing the messages to show how 'depraved' posters were. The anonymous Facebook user wrote: "Watching over the diseased and perverted minds of those who troll and attack the family of missing Madeleine McCann, I in no way endorse what these vile people are doing and saying. I am showing how depraved they are."

Kate was reportedly told about the threat, but will still be competing in the 26-mile run in April to raise funds for the Missing People charity, for which she has already been pledged £8,000 in sponsorship.

Security around her appearance may now be reviewed by marathon organisers and the police because of the messages. Scotland Yard detectives are said to have been made aware of the posts, and were running computer checks to identify of the gun-threat troll.

The McCanns' family spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, said the vile messages were not a one-off.

"There is constant activity by these ghouls," he said. "This material has been brought to the ­attention of the police. It is a disgrace that people can say such things around an event which is designed to help others."

He added that the abuse was 'very hard to stop' as the perpetrators 'hide away' behind their computer screens.
Unquote.

Again Parentdish have closed the comments facility, whereas all other missing children reports have had comments available.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 18 Mar - 21:30

I spoke to my contact Detective at Operation Grange and it was arranged to speak with Sheila...Everythings OK ..He got back to me to confirm.

She is relieved and if you hear anything on Twitter suggesting anything nasty or she has been arrested..it is FALSE I can ASSURE YOU! Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 2 25346
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 18 Mar - 21:34

HiDeHo wrote:I spoke to my contact Detective at Operation Grange and it was arranged to speak with Sheila...Everythings OK ..He got back to me to confirm.

She is relieved and if you hear anything on Twitter suggesting anything nasty or she has been arrested..it is FALSE I can ASSURE YOU! Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 2 25346

Oh dear! Clarrie will not be pleased!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 18 Mar - 21:43

Well...thats his issue, but I do want to make a mention that Scotland Yard Operation Grange (Homicide) are VERY helpful and put a lot of effort into communicating with me to resolve it with Sheila.

It saddens me to think its suggested that its a whitewash....

They prefer to stay under the radar and obviously only release info that is not 'sensitive'.

Remember Goncalo Amaral... "Justice works in SILENCE!"
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 18 Mar - 21:55

HiDeHo wrote:Well...thats his issue, but I do want to make a mention that Scotland Yard Operation Grange (Homicide) are VERY helpful and put a lot of effort into communicating with me to resolve it with Sheila.

It saddens me to think its suggested that its a whitewash....

They prefer to stay under the radar and obviously only release info that is not 'sensitive'.

Remember Goncalo Amaral... "Justice works in SILENCE!"

Thanks HiDeHo.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 18 Mar - 22:00

Poor Sheila and how frightening it must off been.

Thanks HiDeHo and i hope the matter is closed now.

It's scary to think that people can act like this against another human being and as for the newspapers...disgusting .

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 19 Mar - 0:52

well how come the newspapers were made aware of it, and by whom???
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Tue 19 Mar - 1:47

tanszi wrote:well how come the newspapers were made aware of it, and by whom???

TM & Muratfan Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 2 182123
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 19 Mar - 7:15

matthew wrote:
tanszi wrote:well how come the newspapers were made aware of it, and by whom???

TM & Muratfan Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 2 182123

MF was bragging on Twitter, that he got paid, and the money was already in the bank.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 19 Mar - 7:18

This is what I don't understand ...I thought on Facebook you can't read threads unless you 'friend' the person?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 19 Mar - 7:23

kitti wrote:This is what I don't understand ...I thought on Facebook you can't read threads unless you 'friend' the person?

It was on an open group, it had had an influx of new members in the past week or two, and someone obviously got in with a false name and copied the thread.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 19 Mar - 7:54

fred wrote:
kitti wrote:This is what I don't understand ...I thought on Facebook you can't read threads unless you 'friend' the person?

It was on an open group, it had had an influx of new members in the past week or two, and someone obviously got in with a false name and copied the thread.
fred i belonged to many a group on fb and yes they were open --i deleted from them 1 reason -- they were getting nasty some of them -- since tony was silenced it hasnt been the same -- i think this is the way its going now -- i only post here now i will never give up wanting to know the truth of what happened to madeleine -- but too much is stacked against it imo
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 19 Mar - 9:18

fred wrote:

MF was bragging on Twitter, that he got paid, and the money was already in the bank.

Then he totally denied it! He's absolutely deranged. Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 2 847843
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Mar - 9:29

A complete head case, I don't think there's any doubt about that.

Sometimes it's possible to prove that he's lying - remember when he claimed to be following Tony Bennett round in court a day early!!

I'd be absolutely mortified if someone like that claimed to support me but it doesn't appear to bother the McCanns.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 19 Mar - 9:37

Muratfan was always scum, but now that his partner has buggered off and left him he'll be even more hell bent on shoring up his pathetic ego by pulling more and more stunts like this one.

Until he finally hits the gutter.
Let it be soon ......
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 19 Mar - 9:52

What I really get annoyed about....WE...US....people that buy the papers pay their wages ..they can put whatever they like about you or me and yet they have to cheek to disable 'comments'.

That not right....this bill is soley for people like the Mccanns and MP's and celebs like grant....me and you who haven't got two pennies to rub together will still be written about...we will be called 'gun totting trolls' and there's not a thing we can do about it because we can't afford to get gagging orders or injunctions.

It's disgusting.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Mar - 9:54

Not Born Yesterday wrote:A complete head case, I don't think there's any doubt about that.

Sometimes it's possible to prove that he's lying - remember when he claimed to be following Tony Bennett round in court a day early!!

Trouble is, there might have been a grain of truth in it - there WAS a pre-trial hearing the day before, and a lot of the stuff Muratfan said turned out to be right enough (like the Judge dismissing Enid O'Dowd's evidence, and throwing out the Portuguese overturn of Amaral's ban). I have the feeling that Tony Bennett really WAS there the day before.

Still doesn't take away from the fact that Muratfan is as daft as a box of frogs. However, he will get his comeuppance eventually (he is too stupid to get away with it forever) and hopefully he'll take his paymasters down with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Mar - 10:09

Tony was online on the JH forum at the time he was supposedly in court on the Monday. I certainly would believe him rather than muratfan!

Did muratfan make those correct statements about the Judge's decisions the day before, Iris? I haven't fathomed out Twitter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Mar - 10:10

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Tony was online on the JH forum at the time he was supposedly in court on the Monday. I certainly would believe him rather than muratfan!

Did muratfan make those correct statements about the Judge's decisions the day before, Iris? I haven't fathomed out Twitter.

Yes NBY, he did. I was actually quite stunned, and believe me it pains me to have to say it. But I do think there's some truth to it. Also what was the 17 pages of names that TB handed the judge? MF said that it was names and addresses of forum members, and I don't believe that for an instant; but then later it transpired that TB DID give 17 pages to the Judge, and he DID give names of "other people who are saying the same".

So I think the real truth lies somewhere in the middle of TB and MF, unfortunately.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Tue 19 Mar - 12:00

Iris wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Tony was online on the JH forum at the time he was supposedly in court on the Monday. I certainly would believe him rather than muratfan!

Yes NBY, he did. I was actually quite stunned, and believe me it pains me to have to say it. But I do think there's some truth to it. Also what was the 17 pages of names that TB handed the judge? MF said that it was names and addresses of forum members, and I don't believe that for an instant; but then later it transpired that TB DID give 17 pages to the Judge, and he DID give names of "other people who are saying the same".

So I think the real truth lies somewhere in the middle of TB and MF, unfortunately.

'Other people who are saying the same' was imo a list of names in the public domain, such as George Galloway's opinion on the McCanns. There is Pat Brown Chelsea Hoffman and so on, I'm sure that the other names on the list either have published their opinion in the public domain or TB had their permission to name them.
There is no way TB would have the names and addresses of forum members unless they had supplied these to him themselves. Even if he had this information, he would not pass this on without their permission.
Personally, I don't so much as pass on a telephone number from one friend to another without the owners' permission.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 19 Mar - 12:18

Well well another person (if that's what you can call him a person) making money off the back of Maddy......funny how its ok for the McCanns and there loyal supporters to make money?

If Muratfan had one ounce of intelligence he would, like us "nutters" no that the McCanns are responsible for whatever happened to Maddy. Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 2 847843

Imo there are people out there that don't have a live , so they go online just to wind people up, this is we're MF started, he is hoping that people think he is a paid up member of TM but imo Gerry and Clarry are not going to have anything to do with such a loose canon, as we speak now I bet that SY are busy investigating MF, imo he has said horrendous things on the net......he has well and truly blotted his copy book in more ways then one Trolls Target Kate McCann - Page 2 424625

Last edited by Lillyofthevalley on Tue 19 Mar - 12:22; edited 1 time in total
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Mar - 12:21

Here is a link to a post from Tony about the claim that he supplied a list of names.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t6653p190-tugendhat-s-committal-order-and-directions-for-the-trial-of-tony-bennetts-application-the-squabbly-bits-with6789rb#148386

Non-members there won't be able to access it so please could someone else who is a member copy and paste it? Thank you.

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Tue 19 Mar - 13:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo corrected)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 19 Mar - 12:27

plebgate wrote:
@ 6RB

Can't find the post now but further back in this thread you posted TM might bring witnesses to say that because of Tony's posts they had not looked for Maddie or words to that effect.

As you stated earlier that any such witnesses would have made posts on forums I think it is safe to assume it would either be Jill's or Tony's own. Now can you please tell me where they would have got the names and addresses of such witnesses from?

I did point out much earlier in this thread that anonymous postings are not imo evidence that Tony has damaged the search for Maddie.

How can anyone cross examine an anonymous post?

A number of points.

Tony handed over a list of people to the court.
There seems to be some misunderstanding about this, maybe deliberate by 6RB.

Tony's reply :

I neither 'handed over' a 'list of people', nor did I refer to 'a list of people'.

What I think is being referred to here is a 17-page list, referred to in Court, which I compiled - one of a considerable number of Exhibits - in which I published a comprehensive list of:

* publications
* authors
* police reports
* court reports
* articles
* websites
* blogs
* forums
* YouTube videos
* Facebook groups.

In the light of the e-mail from Carter-Ruck today, I feel I cannot say what the precise purpose of this list was - I have only come on here to make it absolutely clear that this was definitely NOT a 'list of people'.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next