Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN

+14
tigger
matthew
weissnicht
Panda
kitti
Me
margaret
T4two
mossman
AnnaEsse
Christina
jeanmonroe
frencheuropean
Annabel
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN - Page 3 Empty Re: McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN

Post  matthew Thu 28 Mar - 9:45

If you say Jimmy Saville worked for MI5/MI6 or similar then it would make more sence
HRH Prince Charles one wrote to Jimmy Saville stating..."Nobody will ever know what you did for this country"
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN - Page 3 Empty Re: McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN

Post  tigger Thu 28 Mar - 11:59

matthew wrote:Saville is more than your average joe tv personality who was left to do 'his thing'...he had christmas dinner at number 10 on a few occasions...numerous encounters with royalty,the keys to bradmoor & much more...do you think that anyone allowed such privileges would not be vetted by the establishment ? it appears he served a purpose to serve & going by his total freedom...he served that purpose well

Yes, but.... I'm sure the sexual peccadilloes of Savile weren't known in detail to MI5, I expect they knew at least as much as the BBC (the French call this a 'secret de polichinelle) everyone knows it, nobody talks about it. So yes, he has sex with under age girls, but nobody had ever tried to take him to court.
He had control, everybody toed the line. No doubt he had establishment figures who'd speak up for him. He might even have to a few ministers of the crown out of trouble with all the connections he had. Not for a moment do I believe he worked for MI5 - he would be a liability. He may have passed them information on paedos and that would give him protection for MI5. The police he had under his thumb from the start by involving them in his excesses.
(He said on video! that if I go down the station goes down with me).
Savile was an arch manipulator - hiding in plain sight. Would anyone have believed it in the '70's? they'd have said he was a bit of a lech, that's it.

His clownish image stood him in good stead. He may well have had Christmas dinners at nr. 10, no doubt with a lot of other celebrities. The McCanns have been to nr. 10 I believe in the company of other charity workers.
Personally, I can't believe Prince Charles would have had him in the house if he'd known the truth. Unlike Savile, he has morals.

Consider also how easy it is to blackmail people. Get them to join you in say an orgy, then tell them afterwards you've got them on tape with an underage girl.
They might not have known if the girl was about 14/15, yet now they're caught. Such 'contacts' are used as and when needed. That is how it works I'm afraid.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 28 Mar - 20:01

matthew wrote:If you say Jimmy Saville worked for MI5/MI6 or similar then it would make more sence
HRH Prince Charles one wrote to Jimmy Saville stating..."Nobody will ever know what you did for this country"

FGS pass the sick bucket no wonder ths guy got away with what he did when you got Charlie boy of England sucking up to him McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN - Page 3 130652
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 28 Mar - 20:14

wonder if Andrew introduced him to his paedo mate.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 28 Mar - 20:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1T4cYmViVA

Don't forget who else he was friendly with!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN - Page 3 Empty Talking of saville....

Post  Loopdaloop Fri 29 Mar - 10:59

Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 29 Mar - 11:44

I will be truly gutted if there is anything more to this than behaviour which was considered acceptable 40 or 50 years ago.

However, without suggesting that he is guilty, we don't of course know what anyone is capable of, be they well-known or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 29 Mar - 14:52

i understand what you are sayhing about acceptabl;e behaviour so many years ago NBY, its just that i was brought up never to accept that this behaviour was acceptable all those years ago. i m not sure it was acceptable, what i understand wasnt acceptable in some quarters was the fuss anyone made if anyone did something, like complaining if someone touched their bum when walking past or worse.

i was a teenager when Savile and co were out and about, and the group i mixed with lads and girls of all ages and backgrounds knew where the boundaries were. they reall;y made sure we got on buses safel;y etc., and none of us were subjected to lewd or other comments, so i think its a certain type or in a certain environment where these things were "acceptabl;e behaviour" to a few and God help those who complained. Also would like to add that miles from anywhere where he roamed as a teenager it leaked down to us that Saville was not one that you wanted to be around. So if i had heard all those years ago, there were many around him who knew, and did nothing. who was that awful man who said he would never grass him up, never mind what hell youngsters were going through. I always thought if you knew someone was doing something il;legal and harmful and you didnt report it you were seen as an accomplice. So was he was an accomplice to sexual assault and worse on vulnerable childlren?
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 29 Mar - 17:42

I think you mean Wilfred De'Ath, Tanszi - the one who never thought to grass JS up.

The expression "dirty old man" really applies to him in more ways than one. Look at the picture of him in this link: that armchair - gross!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/03/26/jimmy-savile-scandal-wilfred-death-would-not-have-grassed-him-up_n_2953950.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 29 Mar - 20:38

hes the one, NBY, a despicable excuse for a human. jimo. thanks.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3