Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

The Badfather

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Badfather

Post  kitti on Sat 13 Apr - 15:30

And they booked tennis lessons .....can you believe it!


I remember the mccanns remarking that saying this was 'extremely hurtful and lies'


Oh no they werent lies....

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Badfather

Post  Panda on Sat 13 Apr - 15:34

Manuela: My colleagues were indignated [angered/offended], because they went… One of them even had his feet all red, tired… and he was offended because he went to search though he wasn’t anything related to the girl, and the parents didn’t. [Cut to apartment] They stayed indoors, in the apartment."

Jane Hill of the BBC interviewed the McCanns and mentioned this and that the Portugese had searched for several hours......hence Kate's infamous reply " Well we were busy".

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Badfather

Post  malena stool on Sat 13 Apr - 16:13

fred wrote:
kitti wrote:Thought you would all like to refresh your memories by reading this...


I see they all waited till they ate their dinner THEN raised the alarm at 9.30.

Well priorities and all that Kitti! Bet there wasn't a drop of wine in the bottle either.
14 bottles surely....

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13370
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Badfather

Post  fred on Sat 13 Apr - 16:33

[quote="Panda"]Manuela: My colleagues were indignated [angered/offended], because they went… One of them even had his feet all red, tired… and he was offended because he went to search though he wasn’t anything related to the girl, and the parents didn’t. [Cut to apartment] They stayed indoors, in the apartment."

Jane Hill of the BBC interviewed the McCanns and mentioned this and that the Portugese had searched for several hours......hence Kate's infamous reply " Well we were busy".[/quote]

We were working really hard!! Twatting daft interviewer didn't ask working at what, did she??

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Badfather

Post  Panda on Sun 14 Apr - 8:07

[quote="fred"]
Panda wrote:Manuela: My colleagues were indignated [angered/offended], because they went… One of them even had his feet all red, tired… and he was offended because he went to search though he wasn’t anything related to the girl, and the parents didn’t. [Cut to apartment] They stayed indoors, in the apartment."

Jane Hill of the BBC interviewed the McCanns and mentioned this and that the Portugese had searched for several hours......hence Kate's infamous reply " Well we were busy".[/quote]

We were working really hard!! Twatting daft interviewer didn't ask working at what, did she??
Morning fred, from day 1 the McCanns courted the Press.....what other couple whose child goes missing has their own PR guy sent to PDL by our PM???
When you think about this it really is incredible . In all their interviews not one Interviewer ever asked them any searching quetions except Sandra
Figueras, and the guy (can't remember his name ) and Gerry took his mike off and walked out.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Badfather

Post  fred on Sun 14 Apr - 8:30

Morning Panda. Yes, the Spanish bloke asked about the blood in the room, so Gezza walked out, Kate made the excuse he was hot.
The played the press like you say from day one, what baffles me is that not one single person from the British medi, asked one difficult question, the went along with the abduction. Why??

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Badfather

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sun 14 Apr - 8:42

The media had started to ask awkward questions when it became apparent that the official story was just that - a story - but that cost them dearly, hence the stomach churning sycophantic claptrap they come out with now.

It doesn't of course answer the eternal question as to why the McCanns are entitled to such special treatment.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The Badfather

Post  Panda on Sun 14 Apr - 8:46

fred wrote:Morning Panda. Yes, the Spanish bloke asked about the blood in the room, so Gezza walked out, Kate made the excuse he was hot.
The played the press like you say from day one, what baffles me is that not one single person from the British medi, asked one difficult question, the went along with the abduction. Why??
As I have said before, someone on 3as said Gerry was a Fundraiser for the Labour Party and socialised at functions with Tony Blair and Gordon Brown which is how Cheryl Blair had Kate's mobile number and phoned her in PDL. Also why Tony BLair phoned the British embassy in Portugal within hours of learning of the "abduction" to tell the Ambassador John Buck to go to PDL to help the McCanns. His advice to the Foreign Office that they should not get involved because there were discrepancies in their statements was ignored and he was moved on. This makes sense because Gerry would have known about illegal donations from non domiciled Brits and maybe other sleazy stuff about the Labour Party.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Badfather

Post  Panda on Sun 14 Apr - 9:26

Not Born Yesterday wrote:The media had started to ask awkward questions when it became apparent that the official story was just that - a story - but that cost them dearly, hence the stomach churning sycophantic claptrap they come out with now.

It doesn't of course answer the eternal question as to why the McCanns are entitled to such special treatment.

Morning NBY,
1. The Parents were DOCTORS which automatically ensured they were honest and would be given special treatment and had contacts in high places .
Tony Blair lost no time in asking the British Ambassador to get involved. The question unanswered is, Who told Tony Blair Madeleine was missing and had been abducted? Could it have been Gerry? Obviously the British Embassy did not know before Tony because John Buck was apparently having Dinner. It might have been someone from Sky News who were advised either by Rachel Mapilly or a friend in the U.K. she had phoned almost immediately .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Badfather

Post  malena stool on Sun 14 Apr - 10:24

fred wrote:Morning Panda. Yes, the Spanish bloke asked about the blood in the room, so Gezza walked out, Kate made the excuse he was hot.
The played the press like you say from day one, what baffles me is that not one single person from the British medi, asked one difficult question, the went along with the abduction. Why??
Morning fred,

I believe like Panda that the reason lies somewhere in Dr Gerry's involvement with the Labour Movement. It has been reported/rumoured at one time he was being groomed for a place in the party.

The 'Comare' info, (posted by greenleaf on 18-09-2007, 03:31 PM) on David Ikes forum does seem to show a continuum of links of high powered names involved in some form with the McCanns. This post has been around for a long time and is still posted on Ike's forum. It has been posted on here before and on the old 3As.
Quote.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=128705&postcount=8

For all you journalists out there, please clarify and confirm if the following relationships are true. We need some serious investigative journalism.

GORDON BROWN & GERRY McCann have had nice telephone chats together.

GORDON, GERRY, & CLARENCE MITCHELL Clarence Mitchell is the Head of Media Monitoring for the govt.
He is also personal friend of Gerry, and has been representing Gerry (on behalf of govt or himself?) from the very beginning.

GORDON BROWN, ANDREW BROWN Andrew is P.M.s brother and is involved with EDF Energy which is Europe's largest nuclear energy producer. Andrew Brown is the media director for EDF energy, who are lobbying to build nuclear power stations in Britain.

Gordon Brown wants to restart the nuclear power plant building programme in Britain.

COMARE, ANDREW BROWN, COMARE DIRECTOR, GERRY McCann Gerry McCann is a member of a government quango called COMARE (Committee on Medical Aspects of Radiation in the Environment) which has repeatedly come out in opposition to campaigners who claim that childhood cancers are more prevalent around nuclear power stations

COMARE's director happens to be a cardiologist based at the very hospital where Gerry and Kate first met, the Glasgow Western Infirmary. If COMARE's contacts incorporate individuals in the broader nuclear industry, these might include Andrew Brown: Head of Media for Europe's largest producer of nuclear electricity... and brother of Prime Minister Gordon.

Question: since when is a cardiologist have the experience to comment on radiation?
Possible Answer: Training of Cardiologists in Radiation Protection

BELL POTTINGER, GERRY, GORDON BROWN, NUCLEAR POWER INDUSTRY
"Bell Pottinger represent both the McCann’s and the Portuguese holiday village they were staying in. Bell Pottinger also provide PR for the nuclear power industry, have close connections with New Labour (Tony Blair gave Tim Bell his peerage), have helped sell New Labours unique vision of democracy in Iraq and have been heavily involved with several of New Labours disastrous IT schemes "


SARAH BROWN, JULIA HOBSBAWN, SKY NEWS, GENERAL MEDICAL COUNCIL
Julia Hobsbawm was a partner in Hobsbawm Macaulay Communications with Sarah Macaulay, now known as Sarah Brown, the wife of British Prime Minister, Gordon Brown.

Julia Hobsbawm is now the founder and chief executive of media analysis and networking company Editorial Intelligence http://editorialintelligence.com

And this is where it gets very interesting.

Julia Hobsbawm's new company 'Editorial Intelligence' specialises in analysing and exploiting comment and opinion in both print and online media. In simple terms, 'Editorial Intelligence' helps realise the potential of controlling the shape and fabric of public opinion and debate by controlling what is published in comment areas, forum areas, letters pages and message boards. They have even coined a new word for the online/published British public; they call it the 'Commentariat' (a play upon the word ‘Proletariat’ originally coined to describe the lower or working classes).

Julia Hobsbawm's 'Editorial Intelligence' describes itself on its website:

"Editorial Intelligence opens a door to a vital and growing world of print and online comment and opinion. What the 'Commentariat' says affects and influences the direction of public opinion and policy alike and with it, corporate reputation.

SKY NEWS and the GMC (General Medical Council) are clients of Editorial Analysis. Please clarify and confirm?

JULIA HOBSBAWN, GERRY, JEWISH COMMUNITY CENTRE, PHILIP GREEN
(Julia Hobsbawm is also a trustee of the Jewish Community Centre for London - supported by none other than Sir Philip Green - loaner of jet and reward provider to the McCann’s)

TAPAS 7, UNNAMED PERSON When the 'abduction theory" first spun its webs, there was mention of the Tapas 7, and one party who could not be named.

UNNAMED PERSON, PETER McCann, MALTA, GOZO Could the unnamed person be Peter McCann who is supposed to be an Uncle and who has a house in Gozo, Malta. There was also mention of sighting in Malta, in amongst Morocco, Spain etc.

PETER McCann, CASTLE CRAIG
Castle Craig is an exclusive private hospital (but gets NHS funding) in Scotland and all the directors are as follows:
http://www.castlecraig.co.uk/

See about Us then Key Staff
Castle Craig Hospital
Directors
Peter McCann MA, ICADC Chairman
Dr Margaret Ann McCann, MB Bch BAO Medical Director
Dr. Michael G. McCann, MD, MA, DIH, MFOM Director
John L McCann BA ACIS Financial Director/Administrator

Castle Craig Hospital is located in 50 acres of grounds in the Scottish Borders. It is a residential hospital for the inpatient treatment of alcoholism and drug addiction. The hospital is registered with the relevant statutory body, namely the Scottish Care Commission. It is a major contractor to the National Health Service and is recognised by the major medical insurers in the U.K. Many insurance companies from other countries fund the treatment at Castle Craig. The hospital is a Preferred Provider to the U.S. Government under the Tricare programme and it is also recognised by the Dutch insurance companies.

There is mention of a holiday home in Gozo, Malta. Is this the same uncle?
Peter and Dr. Margaret Ann McCann says"

We have worked together in the field of alcoholism and drug addiction since the early 80s. We founded, in the first instance, Clouds House in 1983 and ran it for five years before moving to Scotland and opening up Castle Craig which we have been running ever since.

Both myself and Margaret Ann have presented at many conferences, written papers and belong to a number of professional organisations. In particular Margaret Ann served on the Executive of the Medical Council on Alcohol and I have just been elected a Board Member of the International Council of Alcohol and Addictions. I was also the Founder of the European Association for Treatment of Addiction (EATA).

In our personal life we have been blessed with four delightful children, now aged from 18 to 24. Victoria is a graduate of Newcastle and Stirling Universities and has obtained an MSc in P.R. from the latter. Dominic is final year History at Edinburgh University. Felicity is in her second year at Bristol University Medical School and Peter is awaiting a place in Medical School. We all share an interest in sailing and are fortunate in having a lovely house in Gozo which was paid for many years ago with a small inheritance. We continue to have family holidays together. We also allow staff at Castle Craig and close friends to use the house and it has been a charitable auction prize on several occasions.

Castle Craig has an extended contract with the US Defence Department treating military personnel for addictions.

Des Browne (our own Defence Secretary and another Scot) has been under increasing pressure to deal with our own force's drink and drug problems (in light of the scandal brought about by the HMS Cornwall affair in April).

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsm.....=753452006/

It is entirely likely that given Castle Craig's experience in treating US military personnel they have sought Peter McCann's advice on treating our own military personnel.

Perhaps Castle Craig even treated servicemen on board the HMS Cornwall, who knows.

That would certainly explain why they slipped into Iranian territory.

Here is something that Peter McCann wrote last year. It might lend weight to rumours about cabinet members and family members having used Castle Craig. See what you think:

"We also read today, about the inappropriate way that Liberal Democrats covered up on their former leader’s alcoholism. This is a typical response we see throughout industry and institutions when members of organisations try to cover up for their sick colleagues. It is quite disgraceful that politicians weld so much power while addicted and when their judgment must be warped. This applies to all political parties. Addiction must be confronted at all times and “tough love” applies to politicians just as much as to doctors, lawyers and family members. "

http://blogg.castlecraig.co.uk.....89228.html/


PETER McCann, CASTLE CRAIG, HOLLAND, GERRY Castle Craig has a branch in Holland. Gerry worked in Holland.

GERRY, JILL RENWICK, JOHN BROWN, GORDON BROWN
Jill Renwick is a friend of Gerry, and she lives down the road or same street as John Brown, who is Gordon Brown's brother. Maybe nothing here, and just poor John Brown caught in it all.

SO WE HAVE MEDIA, POLITICS, DRUG REHAB, NUCLEAR...anyone join the dots and clarify all of this which is a combination of internet sleuthing?

Unquote

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13370
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Badfather

Post  Panda on Sun 14 Apr - 10:47

Good morning malena and good find , much to mull over, thanks.

I remember reading that Tony Blairs daughter was treated at Castlecraig for Alcohol Problems , I did look up Peter McCann but he is no relation of Gerry.
However, there are many threads here and with Gerry now speaking publicly about the Press reforms the Tories were too weak to adopt it's possible he is being groomed for the next election. He would not appeal to me at all if he was my local prospective MP.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Badfather

Post  malena stool on Sun 14 Apr - 11:33

Panda wrote:Good morning malena and good find , much to mull over, thanks.

I remember reading that Tony Blairs daughter was treated at Castlecraig for Alcohol Problems , I did look up Peter McCann but he is no relation of Gerry.
However, there are many threads here and with Gerry now speaking publicly about the Press reforms the Tories were too weak to adopt it's possible he is being groomed for the next election. He would not appeal to me at all if he was my local prospective MP.
Morning Panda, with the stigma of having publicly admitted to leaving their 3 small children alone every night to the extent of misplacing the eldest, the children's mother hindering the investigation by refusing to answer perfectly legal police questions and the very real possibility that our judiciary may develop gonads and prosecute, he would be a kiss of death to any respectable political party. But, where can we find any politician or political party here in the UK that doesn't live in glass houses and have cupboards and shelves full of skeletons?

Vote for the party who put up McCann as a candidate? I'd sooner vote BNP!!!

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13370
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Badfather

Post  malena stool on Sun 14 Apr - 11:57

There was one point of this report I did find disturbing, was that McCann, a medically orientated person and a father could oppose what I believe are well reported facts that cancers of all kinds do seem to be more prevalent in areas of nuclear activity. Indeed the findings of several studies show the opposite, especially around UK nuclear plants.

http://www.theecologist.org/blogs_and_comments/commentators/other_comments/889929/why_uk_nuclear_power_plants_may_cause_childhood_cancer_and_leukaemia.html

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/othercarcinogens/intheworkplace/cancer-among-military-personnel-exposed-to-nuclear-weapons

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4629461.stm


COMARE, ANDREW BROWN, COMARE DIRECTOR, GERRY McCann Gerry McCann is a member of a government quango called COMARE (Committee on Medical Aspects of Radiation in the Environment) which has repeatedly come out in opposition to campaigners who claim that childhood cancers are more prevalent around nuclear power stations

So much for upholding the Hippocratic Oath, Dr. McCann...

Quote
Hippocratic Oath

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hmd/greek/greek_oath.html

I swear by Apollo the physician, and Asclepius, and Hygieia and Panacea and all the gods and goddesses as my witnesses, that, according to my ability and judgement, I will keep this Oath and this contract:

To hold him who taught me this art equally dear to me as my parents, to be a partner in life with him, and to fulfill his needs when required; to look upon his offspring as equals to my own siblings, and to teach them this art, if they shall wish to learn it, without fee or contract; and that by the set rules, lectures, and every other mode of instruction, I will impart a knowledge of the art to my own sons, and those of my teachers, and to students bound by this contract and having sworn this Oath to the law of medicine, but to no others.

I will use those dietary regimens which will benefit my patients according to my greatest ability and judgement, and I will do no harm or injustice to them.

I will not give a lethal drug to anyone if I am asked, nor will I advise such a plan; and similarly I will not give a woman a pessary to cause an abortion.

In purity and according to divine law will I carry out my life and my art.

I will not use the knife, even upon those suffering from stones, but I will leave this to those who are trained in this craft.

Into whatever homes I go, I will enter them for the benefit of the sick, avoiding any voluntary act of impropriety or corruption, including the seduction of women or men, whether they are free men or slaves.

Whatever I see or hear in the lives of my patients, whether in connection with my professional practice or not, which ought not to be spoken of outside, I will keep secret, as considering all such things to be private.

So long as I maintain this Oath faithfully and without corruption, may it be granted to me to partake of life fully and the practice of my art, gaining the respect of all men for all time. However, should I transgress this Oath and violate it, may the opposite be my fate.

Translated by Michael North, National Library of Medicine, 2002.

Unquote

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13370
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Badfather

Post  Panda on Sun 14 Apr - 12:29

"Panacea"....a Universal remedy taken from the Greek "Panakos" a remedy.....it doesn't say he was a God.
Some Doctors have not upheld this, but most do .
I was trying to think of which constituency Gerry would be given . Leicester is favourite because he lives there and would probably get elected because it is only the Forums and Blogs which know the truth. However, if Amaral wins his case I don't rate his chances of being adopted by Labour.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Badfather

Post  malena stool on Sun 14 Apr - 14:05

Panda wrote:"Panacea"....a Universal remedy taken from the Greek "Panakos" a remedy.....it doesn't say he was a God.
Some Doctors have not upheld this, but most do .
I was trying to think of which constituency Gerry would be given . Leicester is favourite because he lives there and would probably get elected because it is only the Forums and Blogs which know the truth. However, if Amaral wins his case I don't rate his chances of being adopted by Labour.
Heaven forbid he should represent anyone anywhere, but most voters in Leicester and certainly in Rothley would cringe away from whatever party was proposing him as their candidate after hearing his voice.. So very reminiscent of the wailings from a spoilt nasally challenged narcissist who has just had his dummy taken off him.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13370
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Badfather

Post  Panda on Sun 14 Apr - 15:25

malena stool wrote:
Panda wrote:"Panacea"....a Universal remedy taken from the Greek "Panakos" a remedy.....it doesn't say he was a God.
Some Doctors have not upheld this, but most do .
I was trying to think of which constituency Gerry would be given . Leicester is favourite because he lives there and would probably get elected because it is only the Forums and Blogs which know the truth. However, if Amaral wins his case I don't rate his chances of being adopted by Labour.
Heaven forbid he should represent anyone anywhere, but most voters in Leicester and certainly in Rothley would cringe away from whatever party was proposing him as their candidate after hearing his voice.. So very reminiscent of the wailings from a spoilt nasally challenged narcissist who has just had his dummy taken off him.

Not a bad interpretation malena

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Badfather

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:14


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum