Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Unbelievable

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unbelievable

Post  interested on Sat 13 Apr - 18:21

I live in Canada (Toronto, to be specific) and we get hardly any news on the McCann case. Today the Vancouver Sun On Line has an article entitled, "Madeleine McCann possibly still alive" complete with video. I find it interesting that it appears on a Vancouver site considering that Kate McCann has relatives (an Aunt I believe) in the Vancouver area of British Columbia. I have to wonder if this is part of wider plan to keep the myth alive leading up to Madeleine's birthday. Sorry I can't "do" links; the article is published today, April 13, 2013.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2429
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Sat 13 Apr - 18:45

No interested I don't!
I think it is just pure greed with the papers, they kno whatever tripe they print or more to the point the made up stuff about Maddy sells papers sadly, I've come to this conclusion with our press......money is god, they go along with Mccanns/Carter Ruck or get sued, so thy go with silly stories and make money in to the bargain, obviously it's media world wide

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable

Post  interested on Sat 13 Apr - 19:08

Lillyofthevalley wrote:No interested I don't!
I think it is just pure greed with the papers, they kno whatever tripe they print or more to the point the made up stuff about Maddy sells papers sadly, I've come to this conclusion with our press......money is god, they go along with Mccanns/Carter Ruck or get sued, so thy go with silly stories and make money in to the bargain, obviously it's media world wide


I appreciate your point but my comment was based on the idea that it is possible here for relatives to approach newspapers with what could be considered a human interest up-date.

Madeleine's case is an international story and international "news" usually breaks first in eastern Canada (Vancouver is three hours behind Toronto) and so far I have not seen anything in eastern papers. Now, having said that, I realize it probably sounds ridiculous because with the w.w.w. everything is "instant". LOL at myself!!!

I am still left wondering however if "auntie" made a suggestion to the Vancouver paper as part of her contribution to the up-coming campaign.


interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2429
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Sat 13 Apr - 20:05

I'm sure auntie would want to help, but would the Canadian press really be influenced by Auntie? I don't know!

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable

Post  interested on Sat 13 Apr - 20:25

Lillyofthevalley wrote:I'm sure auntie would want to help, but would the Canadian press really be influenced by Auntie? I don't know!

The Vancouver Sun is a "local" newspaper not one of our national papers and, as a "local", is more easily approachable when it comes to suggestions/favours.


I think it is possible in this instance that Auntie is the local "Mitchell" with the hope that other papers pick up the story. The video accompanying the article on line, contains old footage and comment from Clarence.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2429
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable

Post  pamalam on Sat 13 Apr - 22:18




Madeleine McCann possibly still alive
Vancouver Sun
... VancouverSunOnline's video to your playlist. Sign in. Transcript Statistics Report. Published on Apr 13, 2013. Wed, Apr 25:

She was three years old when she disappeared in 2007. Now British police say there is a chance Madeleine McCann is still alive.

pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 358
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable

Post  interested on Sat 13 Apr - 22:45

Thanks to "pamalam" for posting for posting the video.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2429
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 13 Apr - 22:49

interested wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:I'm sure auntie would want to help, but would the Canadian press really be influenced by Auntie? I don't know!

The Vancouver Sun is a "local" newspaper not one of our national papers and, as a "local", is more easily approachable when it comes to suggestions/favours.


I think it is possible in this instance that Auntie is the local "Mitchell" with the hope that other papers pick up the story. The video accompanying the article on line, contains old footage and comment from Clarence.

I think a local paper might be interested in taking up a story like Maddie's that might increase circulation because of its international interest.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18466
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable

Post  malena stool on Sat 13 Apr - 22:54

pamalam wrote:


Madeleine McCann possibly still alive
Vancouver Sun
... VancouverSunOnline's video to your playlist. Sign in. Transcript Statistics Report. Published on Apr 13, 2013. Wed, Apr 25:

She was three years old when she disappeared in 2007. Now British police say there is a chance Madeleine McCann is still alive.
And I have a 40 million to 1 chance of winning the Jackpot in the lottery...

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13385
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable

Post  weissnicht on Sun 14 Apr - 6:51

mccanns still have to wait with their anniversary propaganda in UK, because of Thatcher.

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable

Post  wantthetruth on Sun 14 Apr - 7:51

weissnicht wrote:mccanns still have to wait with their anniversary propaganda in UK, because of Thatcher.

spot on

wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable

Post  fred on Sun 14 Apr - 7:57

Yes, after the funeral, the publicity machine will be on full blast. We have the 'perv' making headline news, no doubt a siting is due, I wouldn't be suprised in either Spain or Potugal again.

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable

Post  weissnicht on Sun 14 Apr - 9:37

Oh yes, there must be a sighting soon. And MET will do their part in McPropaganda by giving statement "around the anniversary" (Mc PR support couldn't be more obvious)
And then k8's book I think. Huge "Anniversary" program for this year. Lucky for them that Thatcher died now, not in two weeks time. (sure we all remember the Royal Wedding forcing k8 to postpone the book publication, as she wanted the whole press/media for herself.)

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Unbelievable

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:01


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum