Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  mossman on Wed 1 May - 9:27

I watched it.......I don't know why they bothered. Madeleine is still missing, people everywhere are so supportive, Kate ran a marathon with a serious injury, Lorraine said she is super woman, the twins are normal, know their sister is missing, Kate holding Gerrys thigh, his arm casually draped over the back of the sofa/her shoulders, going for the cool casual look. Six minutes of my life wasted.

Switched channels and Peter the vet told me how to look after a terrapin. That was interesting. I might get one and call it Gerry.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool on Wed 1 May - 10:05

mossman wrote:I watched it.......I don't know why they bothered. Madeleine is still missing, people everywhere are so supportive, Kate ran a marathon with a serious injury, Lorraine said she is super woman, the twins are normal, know their sister is missing, Kate holding Gerrys thigh, his arm casually draped over the back of the sofa/her shoulders, going for the cool casual look. Six minutes of my life wasted.

Switched channels and Peter the vet told me how to look after a terrapin. That was interesting. I might get one and call it Gerry.
You've discovered a new species mossman, A Gerrypin. Well done...

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13250
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 1 May - 10:07

mossman wrote:I watched it.......I don't know why they bothered. Madeleine is still missing, people everywhere are so supportive, Kate ran a marathon with a serious injury, Lorraine said she is super woman, the twins are normal, know their sister is missing, Kate holding Gerrys thigh, his arm casually draped over the back of the sofa/her shoulders, going for the cool casual look. Six minutes of my life wasted.

That is a terrible thing to say Mossman. What harm has an innocent wee reptile ever done to you??? (BTW I was talking about the terrapin).

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk on Wed 1 May - 10:13

malena stool wrote:

Gerrypin!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie on Wed 1 May - 12:11

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3280
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman on Wed 1 May - 14:19

Iris wrote:

That is a terrible thing to say Mossman. What harm has an innocent wee reptile ever done to you??? (BTW I was talking about the terrapin).

To terrapins everywhere, and their owners, I apologise. I realise now my comments were hurtful and unhelpful.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman on Wed 1 May - 14:33

malena stool wrote:

The Gerrypin.....the ideal pet for yummy mummies who are short on time. If you are training for a marathon or writing works of fiction, this is the ideal pet. Can be kept in a box and ignored for most of the year. Only care needed is to remove your pet from its box each year during the first week of May, sit next to your pet on a sofa whilst squeezing its thigh at regular intervals and glancing at him occasionally. Thereafter return to his box and he will do his own thing for the rest of the year. They may bite when cornered so not suitable for children.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret on Wed 1 May - 14:34

mossman wrote:

The Gerrypin.....the ideal pet for yummy mummies who are short on time. If you are training for a marathon or writing works of fiction, this is the ideal pet. Can be kept in a box and ignored for most of the year. Only care needed is to remove your pet from its box each year during the first week of May, sit next to your pet on a sofa whilst squeezing its thigh at regular intervals and glancing at him occasionally. Thereafter return to his box and he will do his own thing for the rest of the year. They may bite when cornered so not suitable for children.

The Gerrypin!

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk on Wed 1 May - 14:41

mossman wrote:
malena stool wrote:

Haha!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic on Wed 1 May - 14:47

But is it turtle-y within the bounds of responsible pet owning?

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 0:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down