Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’

+25
chrissie
malena stool
fred
tigger
AnnaEsse
pennylane
mara thon
maebee
jinvta
jeanmonroe
Keela
Wintabells
Panda
cherry1
cass
dazedandconfused
tanszi
Lioned
snowflake
kitti
MaryB
Claudia79
HiDeHo
dutchclogs
Justiceforallkids
29 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 Empty Re: Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’

Post  mossman Wed 1 May - 9:27

I watched it.......I don't know why they bothered. Madeleine is still missing, people everywhere are so supportive, Kate ran a marathon with a serious injury, Lorraine said she is super woman, the twins are normal, know their sister is missing, Kate holding Gerrys thigh, his arm casually draped over the back of the sofa/her shoulders, going for the cool casual look. Six minutes of my life wasted.

Switched channels and Peter the vet told me how to look after a terrapin. That was interesting. I might get one and call it Gerry.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
     Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100     Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 Empty Re: Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’

Post  malena stool Wed 1 May - 10:05

mossman wrote:I watched it.......I don't know why they bothered. Madeleine is still missing, people everywhere are so supportive, Kate ran a marathon with a serious injury, Lorraine said she is super woman, the twins are normal, know their sister is missing, Kate holding Gerrys thigh, his arm casually draped over the back of the sofa/her shoulders, going for the cool casual look. Six minutes of my life wasted.

Switched channels and Peter the vet told me how to look after a terrapin. That was interesting. I might get one and call it Gerry.
You've discovered a new species mossman, A Gerrypin. Well done...      Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 307691      Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 307691      Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 294124
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
     Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100     Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 1 May - 10:07

mossman wrote:I watched it.......I don't know why they bothered. Madeleine is still missing, people everywhere are so supportive, Kate ran a marathon with a serious injury, Lorraine said she is super woman, the twins are normal, know their sister is missing, Kate holding Gerrys thigh, his arm casually draped over the back of the sofa/her shoulders, going for the cool casual look. Six minutes of my life wasted.

That is a terrible thing to say Mossman. What harm has an innocent wee reptile ever done to you???      Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 294124 (BTW I was talking about the terrapin).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 1 May - 10:13

malena stool wrote:

You've discovered a new species mossman, A Gerrypin. Well done...      Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 307691      Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 307691      Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 294124

Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 23324 Gerrypin!      Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 1 May - 12:11

Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 23324
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 1 May - 14:19

Iris wrote:

That is a terrible thing to say Mossman. What harm has an innocent wee reptile ever done to you???      Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 294124 (BTW I was talking about the terrapin).

To terrapins everywhere, and their owners, I apologise. I realise now my comments were hurtful and unhelpful.      Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 25346
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 1 May - 14:33

malena stool wrote:

The Gerrypin.....the ideal pet for yummy mummies who are short on time. If you are training for a marathon or writing works of fiction, this is the ideal pet. Can be kept in a box and ignored for most of the year. Only care needed is to remove your pet from its box each year during the first week of May, sit next to your pet on a sofa whilst squeezing its thigh at regular intervals and glancing at him occasionally. Thereafter return to his box and he will do his own thing for the rest of the year. They may bite when cornered so not suitable for children.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 1 May - 14:34

mossman wrote:

The Gerrypin.....the ideal pet for yummy mummies who are short on time. If you are training for a marathon or writing works of fiction, this is the ideal pet. Can be kept in a box and ignored for most of the year. Only care needed is to remove your pet from its box each year during the first week of May, sit next to your pet on a sofa whilst squeezing its thigh at regular intervals and glancing at him occasionally. Thereafter return to his box and he will do his own thing for the rest of the year. They may bite when cornered so not suitable for children.

The Gerrypin!      Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 23324
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 1 May - 14:41

mossman wrote:
malena stool wrote:

Haha!      Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 23324
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 1 May - 14:47

Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 23324

But is it turtle-y within the bounds of responsible pet owning?      Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 5 303636
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5