Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’

+25
chrissie
malena stool
fred
tigger
AnnaEsse
pennylane
mara thon
maebee
jinvta
jeanmonroe
Keela
Wintabells
Panda
cherry1
cass
dazedandconfused
tanszi
Lioned
snowflake
kitti
MaryB
Claudia79
HiDeHo
dutchclogs
Justiceforallkids
29 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’

Post  Guest Wed 17 Apr - 9:04

Nothing new in The Star article as was to be expected.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/309580/Maddie-snatcher-forgiven-/

Gutter press journalism at its worst.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’

Post  almostgothic Wed 17 Apr - 9:57

Thatcher and the poor little dead boy have to take a back seat on the front page as this cheap representation of the Virgin Mary needs to take precedence, apparently.

How vulgar. How common. How obvious. How predictable.

Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 2 Dailystar-1-329x437
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
     Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100     Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Apr - 10:10

A stupid tatty wristband is in evidence but we must be grateful that for once Cuddlecat is not glued to the sainted one.

I really do hope that the tabloids are extracting the urine with their continuing stories about the McCanns as I just don't want to consider that they actually believe the nonsense that they print.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 17 Apr - 10:14

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Nothing new in The Star article as was to be expected.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/309580/Maddie-snatcher-forgiven-/

Gutter press journalism at its worst.

I'm afraid you're right NBY, either that or they are extracting the urine from St Kate..

Kate is reported as saying, “There’s no benefit in not forgiving someone.”

Tell us Kate, do you forgive yourself for leaving your children while you were jollying with your buddies every night, or refusing to answer police questions?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
     Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100     Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 17 Apr - 10:38

“There’s no benefit in not forgiving someone.”

Perhaps that's a hint that we should forgive her for all the misery and stress that she and her cronies have inflicted on so many people over the past six years.

Yeah right, good luck with that.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 17 Apr - 10:46

"we FORGIVE Mr Bennett, absolutely and unconditionally, for daring to dispute our version of events and will NOT be asking him for any costs incurred by him, from the high court case WE brought against him"

Mr Bennett didn't abduct Madeleine he only SAID he thought the McS were involved in a simulated abduction!

SILENT 'abductor' forgiven, by Mcs but OUTSPOKEN pensioner 'persecuted.' by McS.

F..K!, Ouch! I've just been hit on the head by a FLYING PIG!      Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 2 424743      Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 2 424743      Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 2 424743

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Wed 17 Apr - 16:14; edited 3 times in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 17 Apr - 11:06

Kate should be seeking Madeleines forgivness. No matter what happened, Kate and Gerry McCann enabled the events of that night and destroyed their daughters life. Indeed, she should be seeking the twins forgivness for the upset caused in their little lives.

Does she really think that the egg man, living in egg world, gives too hoots about her forgivness. It is almost like saying you took her, I forgive you, now keep her. Where is the appeal to give her back ?

It is this sort of rubbish that should be regulated.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 17 Apr - 11:24

I posted this on JH.
Did i miss this bit, in all these 'interviews'?

"PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I BEG YOU, RETURN MADELEINE TO US, YOU CAN HAVE EVERY PENNY WE HAVE IN OUR PRIVATE MADELEINE 'FUND' WE WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT. JUST PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE US OUR DAUGHTER BACK"

Oh dear, seems like i did MISS that bit.

Meantime, there is no let-up in the McCanns’ FUNDRAISING and awareness campaign "Find Madeleine"

ALL donations to the McCanns PRIVATE 'fund' which is spent on litigation against anyone that dares dispute their 'version' of events.

I FULLY EXPECT TO SEE LOTS OF 'APPEALS/PLEAS' IN THE NEXT BATCH OF INTERVIEWS, GIVEN THAT THE McCANNS WILL HAVE BEEN INFORMED, THAT IT DOSEN'T LOOK GOOD PR TO NOT PLEAD/APPEAL FOR MADELEINES RETURN WHILST PUSHING POOR OL' KATE, having huge problems with HER Achilles’ tendons, AND ASKING FOR DONATIONS, (to their PRIVATE piggy bank 'fund') WHO MADE A DILIBERATE DECISION TO LEAVE MADELEINE AND THE TWINS ALONE OUT OF HER SIGHT, IN AN UNLOCKED APARTMENT!

You read it here first!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Wed 17 Apr - 11:41

You may like to read the comments on This Morning facebook Page, I really dont think they will be up there for very long!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10151620403037122&id=81985202121&refid=17
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Wed 17 Apr - 20:44

I'm disturbed that she's so desperate for the world to know that she and Gerry continue to have a sexual interest in each other. Nobody cares, Kate. Nobody's interested.

Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 17 Apr - 21:49

Wintabells wrote:I'm disturbed that she's so desperate for the world to know that she and Gerry continue to have a sexual interest in each other. Nobody cares, Kate. Nobody's interested.

Just shows what poor taste they both have and how desperate the both of them are.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 17 Apr - 22:38

comments still there. im so surprised.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 17 Apr - 23:07

tanszi wrote:comments still there. im so surprised.

I know!! Me to. This can't last can it?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Thu 18 Apr - 6:21

“Living in limbo with this void and uncertainty is truly dreadful. It’s hard to rest, to find peace. It’s unsettling and uncomfortable all the time. Even on a 'good’ day, that feeling is lurking. And of course you can never stop until you know; you’re on a treadmill you can’t get off. It’s draining. Until you know, there is no true peace. We need to know for us and we need to know for Sean and Amelie so that, God forbid, in another 10 years or so they don’t have to cope with this distressing limbo, too.”

The vocabulary of this paragraph is so strange. It fits with someone who's living with the constant fear of something... never being able to rest, or have peace, always being uncomfortable and unsettled, feeling drained and in perpetual limbo. If you didn't know this was the mother of a 'missing' child, you could easily imagine these were the words of someone who is afraid of something; someone who can't ever relax or let down their guard (and 'get off' the treadmill) someone who feels that they are constantly under threat of something.... something that lurks and threatens to destroy everything.

What is it she's needing to 'know'? whether there's any hope for her daughter? or for her?
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 18 Apr - 7:02

Wintabells wrote:“Living in limbo with this void and uncertainty is truly dreadful. It’s hard to rest, to find peace. It’s unsettling and uncomfortable all the time. Even on a 'good’ day, that feeling is lurking. And of course you can never stop until you know; you’re on a treadmill you can’t get off. It’s draining. Until you know, there is no true peace. We need to know for us and we need to know for Sean and Amelie so that, God forbid, in another 10 years or so they don’t have to cope with this distressing limbo, too.”

The vocabulary of this paragraph is so strange. It fits with someone who's living with the constant fear of something... never being able to rest, or have peace, always being uncomfortable and unsettled, feeling drained and in perpetual limbo. If you didn't know this was the mother of a 'missing' child, you could easily imagine these were the words of someone who is afraid of something; someone who can't ever relax or let down their guard (and 'get off' the treadmill) someone who feels that they are constantly under threat of something.... something that lurks and threatens to destroy everything.

What is it she's needing to 'know'? whether there's any hope for her daughter? or for her?

Why should the twins be living "with this limbo"? In Kate McCann's own words, the twins were OK soon after Madeleine disappeared because they had never spent much time with her. Madeleine was a sister they didn't know very well. Any memories they have of her will be constructed ones. Left to their own memories of that sister, they wouldn't be in any kind of limbo as they grew up without the constant reminders from their parents and the constant appearances of their parents in the media.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 18 Apr - 8:52

Mommie dearest was just on Lorraine!

Can be viewed again on ITV+1 at 09:30 if you have Sky

Damage limitations I reckon, as she isn't scheduled to be on there.....
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 18 Apr - 8:58

pennylane wrote:Mommie dearest was just on Lorraine!

No doubt Lorraine was her usual crawly self. "Well we all do it" type of interview?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 18 Apr - 9:00

fred wrote:

No doubt Lorraine was her usual crawly self. "Well we all do it" type of interview?

I just caught the end of it, and yes Lorraine was 'crawly.' I think she's trying to help Kate out of her recent big blooper!

Last edited by pennylane on Thu 18 Apr - 9:14; edited 2 times in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 18 Apr - 9:12

Which would mean that some poor sod probably got elbowed out of their slot on the show ......typical.

Of course, the common wisdom has always been:
If you're in a hole, stop digging.

But this critter seems to have a permanent account with Spear & Jackson ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 18 Apr - 9:15

almostgothic wrote:

Which would mean that some poor sod probably got elbowed out of their slot on the show ......typical.

Of course, the common wisdom has always been:
If you're in a hole, stop digging.

But this critter seems to have a permanent account with Spear & Jackson ...

Exactly my thoughts!

Kate was saying 'we will never stop looking.... I don't think any parent would.' They had the age-progressed photo up. She was also droning on about her new found ability to leave the twins alone in the car, emphasising that she was just a few feet away, and could still see them. Yeh right!!! The woman was able to immediately plonk them in the creche at the age of two, and in close proximity to where Maddie was allegedly taken from her bed.....

give me a break!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Thu 18 Apr - 9:18

I just can't bring myself to look/listen to her and a combination of her and Lorraine would make me feel ill all day, so thanks to those with a stronger stomach who can report back.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 18 Apr - 9:21

dazedandconfused wrote:I just can't bring myself to look/listen to her and a combination of her and Lorraine would make me feel ill all day, so thanks to those with a stronger stomach who can report back.

Very yukkie viewing indeed! Kate finished by thanking all those people who donated to her upcoming marathon!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 18 Apr - 9:59

penny thanks for reporting back not got the stomoch to watch it either -- this forgiving the abuductor -- is there a hidden message there for someone me wonders ? infact hope sy are taking all this in -- ga and tb too -- she forgives the abductor as in one person -- she doesnt know there was only 1 does she -- i cannot begin to think what all the mothers of missing children think of this -- is this a pre thing 6 years and then were gone out of the lime light -- i wish
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 18 Apr - 10:18

cass wrote:penny thanks for reporting back not got the stomoch to watch it either -- this forgiving the abuductor -- is there a hidden message there for someone me wonders ? infact hope sy are taking all this in -- ga and tb too -- she forgives the abductor as in one person -- she doesnt know there was only 1 does she -- i cannot begin to think what all the mothers of missing children think of this -- is this a pre thing 6 years and then were gone out of the lime light -- i wish

Morning cass,

They mentioned Kate's brave new found ability to leave the twins in the car at the petrol station.... conveniently omitting the fact that she immediately (and regularly) plonked the oh so vulnerable 2 year olds back in the creche, in the vicinity of, and immediately following, the alleged abduction. What an utter farce!

And guess what.... not a dicky bird mentioned on Lorraine about Kate's amazing forgiveness of the monster who allegedly took her child. Don't think they'll revisit that daft, saintly revelation again.      Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 2 847843

She praised Scotland Yard btw, and said they were doing a grand job.

Last edited by pennylane on Thu 18 Apr - 10:21; edited 1 time in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 18 Apr - 10:21

I just posted this on Jills but l thought l'd say it here too....

IMO we're being set up here.

They are going to pull out of the libel trial against Amaral and when it hits the papers they are going to say that if they can forgive the abductor they must forgive Amaral too and move forward.

If they then get charged with vexatious litigation they will be perfectly placed to become 'victims' of the Portuguese once more.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next