Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’

+25
chrissie
malena stool
fred
tigger
AnnaEsse
pennylane
mara thon
maebee
jinvta
jeanmonroe
Keela
Wintabells
Panda
cherry1
cass
dazedandconfused
tanszi
Lioned
snowflake
kitti
MaryB
Claudia79
HiDeHo
dutchclogs
Justiceforallkids
29 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’

Post  pennylane Thu 18 Apr - 10:33

margaret wrote:I just posted this on Jills but l thought l'd say it here too....

IMO we're being set up here.

They are going to pull out of the libel trial against Amaral and when it hits the papers they are going to say that if they can forgive the abductor they must forgive Amaral too and move forward.

If they then get charged with vexatious litigation they will be perfectly placed to become 'victims' of the Portuguese once more.

There is usually a method to their madness for sure, and I also believe they want out of the Amaral trial..... but she didn't mention her saintly forgiveness of bundleman on Lorraine, and I think she would have if that were the motive behind this latest round of tosh?
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
     Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100     Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’

Post  jeanmonroe Thu 18 Apr - 10:56

Were tears streaming down Kate's face when she looked directly into the camera, on Lorraine, today,when she said?

"PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I BEG YOU, I FORGIVE YOU, JUST PLEASE RETURN MADELEINE TO US, YOU CAN HAVE EVERY PENNY WE HAVE IN OUR PRIVATE MADELEINE 'FUND' WE, AND OUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL SELL OUR HOUSES AND ALL OUR POSSESSIONS AND WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT. JUST PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE US OUR DAUGHTER BACK"

jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
     Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100     Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 18 Apr - 11:00

margaret wrote:I just posted this on Jills but l thought l'd say it here too....

IMO we're being set up here.

They are going to pull out of the libel trial against Amaral and when it hits the papers they are going to say that if they can forgive the abductor they must forgive Amaral too and move forward.

If they then get charged with vexatious litigation they will be perfectly placed to become 'victims' of the Portuguese once more.
You could well be right there!
Mind you, if she's forgiven the abductor, then decides to forgive Mr Amaral, surely she should then forgive Tony B too? If she's going down the saintly lenience path, she'll have to cover all bases along the way.
Otherwise her new-found benevolence is going to look a little patchy and inconsistent.
Just how far will her magnanimity stretch, I wonder?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 18 Apr - 11:04

jeanmonroe wrote:Were tears streaming down Kate's face when she looked directly into the camera, on Lorraine, today,when she said?

"PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I BEG YOU, I FORGIVE YOU, JUST PLEASE RETURN MADELEINE TO US, YOU CAN HAVE EVERY PENNY WE HAVE IN OUR PRIVATE MADELEINE 'FUND' WE, AND OUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL SELL OUR HOUSES AND ALL OUR POSSESSIONS AND WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT. JUST PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE US OUR DAUGHTER BACK"

Not a tear nor hanky in sight as usual, jean. As for that long overdue heartfelt plea, offering everything they have for Maddie's safe return.... methinks hell will freeze over first...
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 18 Apr - 13:29

this is one of the interviews she did on Lorraine's show

Kate interview on Lorraine show

Lorraine - it is unbelievable to think it is almost six years since Madeleine Mccann was abducted when on holiday in Portugal.

John - today her mother Kate is preparing for Sunday's London Marathon, and she joins us now as you can see, , good to see you. how is it going you have been training really hard haven't you.

Kate - yeah no it has been quite a slog and I think anybody who attempts a marathon knows there is a lot of training involved, it has gone well really since the last five weeks.

John - what happened then

Kate - I've got a couple of problems I've had recurrent Achilles tendon problems and my right Achilles kicked off five weeks ago and I've also got a problem with the joint in my left foot

Lorraine - now anybody else would probably have thought this isn't a good idea to do this Marathon, did you think about pulling out

Kate - I think at that stage when you are so far down the line it is really hard to pull out and for all the reasons I have said I would do it, it was just so hard

Lorraine - because you are doing it for a charity which is so close to your heart

Kate - yes I'm doing it for Missing People and I think they need the support and if I can help in any way then I want to

John - unbelievably you have had abuse

Kate - yes we have obviously had a lot of abuse over the last 6 years so in some ways it is nothing new, I think we tend to get a little bit blasé which is wrong because you shouldn't do because it is bad and you know

John - this is internet abuse is it

Kate - it is internet abuse and we both feel very strongly that more should be done about internet abuse

Lorraine - it is shameful, absolutely shameful it really is

Kate - It is people wouldn't get away with behaving like that on the street yet they feel they can hide behind a computer at home

Lorraine - it is totally cowardly it really is but you always rise above it you have to I guess

Kate - we do you know but we do have children and even sometimes when I think they are cowards and I'm not even going to go there then I think about my children and I think it is not right that they should come across stuff like that as well

John - how are they by the way

Kate - smashing brilliant really good, they are 8 now

Lorraine - it is extraordinary that that amount of time has gone by, it is six years now almost isn't it

Kate - I know and sometimes it is hard for me I think where have those six years gone, they have been really busy but at the same time it is hard to get your head round

Lorraine - you do keep Madeleine's memory, you keep her spirit alive all the time, you talk about her all the time don't you, the twins talk about her all the time as well

Kate - oh yeah she is very much part of our life every day she is part of our family, she is included in everything we talk about and plan

John - Are you still understandably very protective of your twins

Kate - yeah I think I was a bit before anyway to be honest, I am aware though that as they get a little bit older and it becomes natural that they should have a bit more freedom that is going to be a tough time for me

Lorraine - it is hard anyway but doubly hard for you I would think

Kate - it is going to be a challenge

Lorraine - definitely

Lorraine - are they going to be there on Sunday, are they going to watching you

Kate - yes my family are coming and friends

Lorraine - as we know with what happened in Boston which was absolutely horrendous was there any thought in your mind thinking well I'll do it but I don't want them at the finishing line, or are you just not thinking like that

Kate - I was a little bit I have to be honest it does stop and make you think, they hear the news for themselves now and so they asked me about it, and I told them what happened and I talked them through it, they are fine, I suppose kids are different really they don't always see the potential danger in things, but you know I think the sensible thing is to go, we know security is going to be good and as I said the other day you we can't live in fear and there is so much good that comes out of events like that is just wrong that more people should have to suffer so we will be there.

Lorraine - absolutely

John - we wish you well

Lorraine - we really do wish you well and I'll be talking to you after 8.30 its lovely to see you

Kate - can I just say thank you to everybody who has sponsored me and helped the charity we really appreciate it

Lorraine - of course, and they can still do that cant they

Kate - yes they can

John - even if you have to walk it

Kate - yes

Lorraine - you will do it you will definitely do it

Kate - I'll do it

Lorraine - thank you.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 18 Apr - 13:38

Yep!! Typical lovefest.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Thu 18 Apr - 13:40

God, pass the bucket. Stupid Lorraine and Kate really are a first class team. I feel so sorry for Kate and her recurring foot problems. Won't stop her in the marathon and it obviously wasn't there when she ran like hell from Portugal. Wonder if the TV cameras will pick her out?
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Apr - 13:41

Even without hearing Kate's whining voice this is absolute torture!

Who's the male bimbo John who joined in? I don't watch morning TV and who can blame me when stuff like this is on.

Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 3 477442
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Thu 18 Apr - 13:46

She wouldn't be living with this "void" if she had assisted the PJ and answered the bloody questions!!!!!
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Apr - 13:48

For those with strong stomachs, the interview is now available.

https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/lorraine/18-04-2013

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Thu 18 Apr - 13:58; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 18 Apr - 13:56

Keela wrote:God, pass the bucket. Stupid Lorraine and Kate really are a first class team. I feel so sorry for Kate and her recurring foot problems. Won't stop her in the marathon and it obviously wasn't there when she ran like hell from Portugal. Wonder if the TV cameras will pick her out?
Maybe she wouldn't have so many foot problems if she stopped shoving them in her mouth.
She's been doing that for six years one way or another. That's her particular Achilles heel.

And I don't know about a bucket - I think you'd need the capacity one of those old-fashioned tin baths whenever those two waste-of-spaces are verbally canoodling each other on the telly!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 18 Apr - 14:16

cherry1 wrote:
Kate - yes we have obviously had a lot of abuse over the last 6 years

John - Are you still understandably very protective of your twins

Kate - yeah I think I was a bit before anyway to be honest, I am aware though that as they get a little bit older and it becomes natural that they should have a bit more freedom that is going to be a tough time for me

Abuse? I thought they had so much support and those who didn't believe their story were a 'tiny minority'??

She was only 'a bit' protective - and before what? She certainly wasn't protective of her children in May 2007, even the day after Maddie disappeared she put Sean and Amelie in the creche, where the abductor could have worked.

Is this woman for real?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Apr - 14:27

The definition of abuse in this context is "insulting and offensive language".

Pointing out the downright lies and inconsistencies in someone's version of events in a polite and adult manner is not abuse.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Thu 18 Apr - 14:32

Kate - "smashing brilliant really good," they are 8 now

Sounding more and more like JS everyday.
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 18 Apr - 14:37

jeanmonroe wrote:Kate - "smashing brilliant really good," they are 8 now

Sounding more and more like JS everyday.

Now then, now then. Don't know what you mean!      Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 3 25346
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Apr - 14:38

It also sounds like the sort of inane language that her pal Lorraine uses - just a pair of bimbos together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 18 Apr - 15:07

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Even without hearing Kate's whining voice this is absolute torture!

Who's the male bimbo John who joined in? I don't watch morning TV and who can blame me when stuff like this is on.

Kate McCann: 'It’s dreadful living with this void’ - Page 3 477442

John Stapleton journalist and presenter.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 18 Apr - 15:40

The Leicester Mercury has dedicated half of tonight's (18/4/13) page 10 to Kate's 'Forgiving' statement. Strangely it is not on their web site....
So I'll post Peter Warzynski's report verbatim and at great expense of typing skills.

Quote.
As Kate McCann prepares to mark Madeleine's 10th birthday, she has spoken about forgiving her daughter's abductor.

The 45 year old from Rothley will acknowledge the day with presents and a party next month-as she does every year.
"There is a part of me that has to do it," she said.

Madeleine, who was taken from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in 2007, would be celebrating her 10th birthday on May 12.

Indeed there are 6 years worth of gifts waiting for her.

Kate who devoted her lif to finding her daughter, said she would never give up the search for Madeleine-and revealed she has even contemplated forgiving whoever abducted her little girl.

She made the comments in an interview in the Telegraph this week.

"I think I could probably forgive Madeleine's abductor whatever the circumstances," she told the Telegraph.
"I don't know whether it's because I'm stronger or there's no benefit in not forgiving someone."
"I can't change anything and I don't want to be eaten up by hatred and bitterness."
"Maybe there is an element of pity-what kind of person could do something like this?"
"Of course forgiveness will always be easier if there is remorse."

Marking Madeleine's birthday is one of the ways kate and the family have kept the youngsters existence alive at home. There are photographs everywhere/

Her room is as it was on the day the family left for Portugal.
"That was the room she left and it would be familiar to her," said Kate. "It would be hard to dismantle it."

Speaking to the Telegraph, Kate also described the first time she dared to leave Sean and Amelie, Maddy's siblings, alone in the car while she paid for fuel.

The normal act was something which took a great deal of courage, she said.

"It was the first time in six years I have been able to do that," Kate said.
"I was very conscious of what I was doing. I left them behind for a few moments. All the time they were in view."
"They used to protest when I took them inside with me to pay, though they knew it was, as Sean once said, 'because someone might take me'."

The McCanns will continue to search for their daughter until they find her or conclusive evidence she is dead.

Kate said, "As there is nothing to suggest that madeleine is not alive, we have to keep looking."
"We know there are cases of missing children who have been found alive years later."

Kate is running the London Marathon this weekend for the Missing People's charity.
Unquote.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Thu 18 Apr - 16:01

John - this is internet abuse is it

Kate - it is internet abuse and we both feel very strongly that more should be done about internet abuse

Lorraine - it is shameful, absolutely shameful it really is

NOT QUITE AS SHAMEFUL AS KATE MCCANN TRYING HER HARDEST, WITH HER FRIENDS, TO FRAME ROBERT MURAT, FOR THE 'ABDUCTION' OF MADELEINE AND WANTING TO KILL HIM, I SUGGEST.

Kate - It is people wouldn't get away with behaving like that on the street yet they feel they can hide behind a computer at home

PERHAPS LORRAINE COULD ASK KATE IF ANY OF HER 'SUPPORTERS' HAVE EVER HIDDEN BEHIND THEIR COMPUTERS AND ABUSED ANYONE THAT DOSEN'T BELIEVE KATE'S 'VERSION' OF EVENTS.

Lorraine - it is totally cowardly it really is but you always rise above it you have to I guess

WELL I'M SURE THAT THE LOVELY LORRAINE COULD ARRANGE FOR JUST ONE OF THOSE NASTY COWARDS TO GO ON HER SHOW AND DEBATE FACE TO FACE WITH KATE ABOUT THEIR" DIFFERENCES."

Kate - we do you know but we do have children and even sometimes when I think they are cowards and I'm not even going to go there then I think about my children and I think it is not right that they should come across stuff like that as well

"STUFF LIKE THAT"??????

Like 'the stuf'f where their mother was the ONLY one that JEOPARDISED the inquiry into their missing sister by not co-operating with the police.

Like 'the stuff' where their mother diliberately left them alone, every night, in an unlocked apartment while she went out to dine leaving them completely out of sight. and earshot

Like 'the stuff'' that they too could have been in the gravest of danger of being 'abducted' like their sister or even murdered in their cots because their parents weren't there to protect them.

Like 'the stuff' where their parents would rather leave them with their sister, alone, whilst they enjoyed 'me time' with the friends that they were 'so into' the friends that also left all their babies alone, every night, in their apartments.

Like 'the stuff' where their mother lied about smashed shutters and jemmied window which was comfirmed as untrue almost immediately.

Like 'the stuff' where their mother, again, left them alone in the apartment to go back to the Tapas bar, out of sight, whilst knowing full well that a predatory paedophile had taken their sister and could still be in the vicinity.

TELL THEM THE TRUTH KATE BEFORE THEY FIND OUT "THIS STUFF" AND BEGIN COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS TO WHEN THEY CAN LEGALLY LEAVE YOU AT THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY...........FOREVER.

As Gerry so boastfully told the world, " it could have been worse, we could have lost all THREE"

TELL THE TWINS 'THAT STUFF' KATE!

jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 18 Apr - 17:56

Oh dear, poor Kate, imagine having to pay for fuel! That horrible garage should have given it to her for free! Just like Mark Warners and all those bottles of wine, or Philip Green and his jet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 18 Apr - 18:27

I really don't know why Kate brings the twins into this.
At school, they talk about their missing sister to other people. “I have to ask: 'Is this all right?’” says Kate. “Because I know some people like to pretend it didn’t happen and the world’s a lovely place.”
The Twins were 2 went Madeleine went missing , after 6 years their memory of her would be quite vague and to suggest they talk to other people in school about Madeleine is sick. Notice how she brings her ailments into the conversation which means she will drop outof the Marathon after a couple of miles.
I think the Review must surely be finished now and the silence suggests SY have nothing to report. When Kate has her latest Book published soon I think they should bow out gracefully with their illgotten gains and not give any more interviews and allow the twins to come to terms with their Sister's disappearance.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Thu 18 Apr - 19:03

“Because I know some people like to pretend it didn’t happen and the world’s a lovely place.”

Who's she getting at here? is it the people who don't accept that abductors walk into people's apartments like burglars and steal children? or people who are aware that behind her '250,000 missing each year' statistic is a great deal more information, none of which has any relevance whatsoever to the Madeleine McCann case (see link below):

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-missing-each-year-275000-britons-disappear-1801010.html
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Thu 18 Apr - 19:48

Wintabells wrote:“Because I know some people like to pretend it didn’t happen and the world’s a lovely place.”

Who's she getting at here? is it the people who don't accept that abductors walk into people's apartments like burglars and steal children? or people who are aware that behind her '250,000 missing each year' statistic is a great deal more information, none of which has any relevance whatsoever to the Madeleine McCann case (see link below):

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-missing-each-year-275000-britons-disappear-1801010.html

The twins already know it's not a lovely place, they were told years ago that a monster took their sister away. I think they were about four at the time.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Fri 19 Apr - 14:51

Just 'reviewed' McCann on Lorraine (both interviews) and yet AGAIN Kate McCann dosen't utter the A 'words' in either!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9oX6a3uKTs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaPqeSwCYjM

Only dumbass Lorraine uses the A word, she can offer us absolutely no PROOF of that , but uses it because the McCanns TOLD her that's what happened. Just like they TOLD their QC, who was made to look an utter fool in court, and had to retract her claim, given in a sworn affadavit, that Madeleine had been abducted, as true, because she too had only been TOLD, by the McCanns, an abduction took place.

When will they ever learn?

She (Kate) really is going to have to say again that Madeleine was 'ABDUCTED' or people might start to think that Madeleine just 'vanished' into thin air!

Come on Kate, in your post Madeleine London Marathon interview please go back to telling the whole world that Madeleine WAS 'abducted'

Otherwise, some people might think Madeleine just went WHOOSH and disappeared into nothingness and your much vaulted THEORY that a nasty paedo took her will begin to look like BS!

Kate - "..............and I've also got a problem with the joint in my left foot"

Well dear, take it out, SMOKE it and jog on!

Made me chuckle anyway.

jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Fri 19 Apr - 15:56

It says in the article that they buy presents for her. (a) are they going to buy Christmas and birthday presents for her forever more (b) what are they going to do with all the presents in say 20 years time?
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next