Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  jeanmonroe on Fri 19 Apr - 16:39

Keela wrote:It says in the article that they buy presents for her. (a) are they going to buy Christmas and birthday presents for her forever more (b) what are they going to do with all the presents in say 20 years time?

Well, the pretty pink dress that they bought for her as a Xmas present in 2007, isn't gonna fit her!

JOKE! IT'S JUST A JOKE!


Last edited by jeanmonroe on Fri 19 Apr - 16:42; edited 1 time in total

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  Guest on Fri 19 Apr - 16:41

William Hill's wouldn't take my bet that Kate won't even run the bloody thing.

There will be a "sore foot" or "trolls" or some other lame (sorry!) excuse on the day.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  malena stool on Fri 19 Apr - 17:07

Iris wrote:William Hill's wouldn't take my bet that Kate won't even run the bloody thing.

There will be a "sore foot" or "trolls" or some other lame (sorry!) excuse on the day.
Reading some of Kate's statements her feet are more often in her mouth rather than touching the ground.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13368
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  jinvta on Tue 23 Apr - 7:41

"I think I could probably forgive Madeleine's abductor whatever the circumstances," she told the Telegraph.

So why go on and on and on an on about those horrible internet trolls? If she is willing to forgive an "abductor" who "snatched" her eldest child, then surely she could find it in her small, cold heart to forgive the dreadful trolls!

"I don't know whether it's because I'm stronger or there's no benefit in not forgiving someone."

Well Kate obviously finds a huge (financial) benefit in not forgiving Amaral, as well as a (reputational) benefit in not fogiving Bennett and the internet trolls.

"I can't change anything and I don't want to be eaten up by hatred and bitterness."

Well hatred and bitterness can hardly be eating you up when you are already being eaten alive by shame and guilt.

"Maybe there is an element of pity-what kind of person could do something like this?"

Alot of people have wondered the same thing about what kind of person could leave three young children alone night after night in an unlocked apartment in a foreign country.

"Of course forgiveness will always be easier if there is remorse."

Guess you haven't forgiven yourself then for leaving the kids alone, as you have certainly shown no sign of remorse nor accepted any responsibility for Madeleine's disappearance.

jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  maebee on Wed 24 Apr - 22:08

"Kate is a practising Catholic,"


Rubbish. Her mother told us she was anything but.

maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  maebee on Wed 24 Apr - 22:43

jinvta
"I think I could probably forgive Madeleine's abductor whatever the circumstances," she told the Telegraph.


= It doesn't matter how or why it happened, no matter what the circumstances were, I forgive you Mr. Abductor.
WTF! She can now forgive the abductor, a possible paedophile, who has possibly been r**ing her first-born for the past six years. What does she mean by "whatever the circumstances?" She still forgives him. I interpret that as "no matter how or why you abducted my daughter, the circumstances don't matter I forgive you. She now wants closure.

Why is she never questioned when she makes these outrageous statements?. The woman is insane.

maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 25 Apr - 7:01

maebee wrote:
jinvta
"I think I could probably forgive Madeleine's abductor whatever the circumstances," she told the Telegraph.


= It doesn't matter how or why it happened, no matter what the circumstances were, I forgive you Mr. Abductor.
WTF! She can now forgive the abductor, a possible paedophile, who has possibly been r**ing her first-born for the past six years. What does she mean by "whatever the circumstances?" She still forgives him. I interpret that as "no matter how or why you abducted my daughter, the circumstances don't matter I forgive you. She now wants closure.

Why is she never questioned when she makes these outrageous statements?. The woman is insane.

She truly is insane. If her daughter was with a paedo who really was doing what Kate imagined to Madeleine's "perfect little genitals," she could forgive him? Me? Never! I'd hunt that person down to my last breath and I'd deal with the b*stard. I wouldn't care about being sent to prison. I would just deal with that person. No forgiving.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  malena stool on Thu 25 Apr - 9:25

AnnaEsse wrote:
maebee wrote:
jinvta
"I think I could probably forgive Madeleine's abductor whatever the circumstances," she told the Telegraph.


= It doesn't matter how or why it happened, no matter what the circumstances were, I forgive you Mr. Abductor.
WTF! She can now forgive the abductor, a possible paedophile, who has possibly been r**ing her first-born for the past six years. What does she mean by "whatever the circumstances?" She still forgives him. I interpret that as "no matter how or why you abducted my daughter, the circumstances don't matter I forgive you. She now wants closure.

Why is she never questioned when she makes these outrageous statements?. The woman is insane.

She truly is insane. If her daughter was with a paedo who really was doing what Kate imagined to Madeleine's "perfect little genitals," she could forgive him? Me? Never! I'd hunt that person down to my last breath and I'd deal with the b*stard. I wouldn't care about being sent to prison. I would just deal with that person. No forgiving.
She's clearly lost all sense of reason and reality, perhaps she's bi-polar which is probably why she finally had to give up working completely. The mystery is, as maebee wrote, why is she never questioned when she makes these outrageous statements?

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13368
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  mara thon on Thu 25 Apr - 9:54

malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
maebee wrote:
jinvta
"I think I could probably forgive Madeleine's abductor whatever the circumstances," she told the Telegraph.


= It doesn't matter how or why it happened, no matter what the circumstances were, I forgive you Mr. Abductor.
WTF! She can now forgive the abductor, a possible paedophile, who has possibly been r**ing her first-born for the past six years. What does she mean by "whatever the circumstances?" She still forgives him. I interpret that as "no matter how or why you abducted my daughter, the circumstances don't matter I forgive you. She now wants closure.

Why is she never questioned when she makes these outrageous statements?. The woman is insane.

She truly is insane. If her daughter was with a paedo who really was doing what Kate imagined to Madeleine's "perfect little genitals," she could forgive him? Me? Never! I'd hunt that person down to my last breath and I'd deal with the b*stard. I wouldn't care about being sent to prison. I would just deal with that person. No forgiving.

She's clearly lost all sense of reason and reality, perhaps she's bi-polar which is probably why she finally had to give up working completely. The mystery is, as maebee wrote, why is she never questioned when she makes these outrageous statements?


To my dying day I will never understand why the Mccanns have never been questioned over most of the stuff they come out with, constantly changing stories, conflicting statements, the use of the "fund" money and why it should be used to support all their family, the downright lies, the constant harrassment of innocent children and their families, why they and they alone are given a vast amount of government (public) funding for a pointless review, especially when they made millions for the "fund". What is so special about the Mccanns and why are they treated better than royalty, why are they not held accountable for anything? At the end of the day spin it how you will, the Mccanns were responsible for Madeleine's care, they didn't provide that care and the child "disappeared", yet ever since that day the Mccanns have been treated with kid gloves, turned into saints and basically the child herself appears not to matter at all.

mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7063
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  pennylane on Thu 25 Apr - 10:13

mara thon wrote:
malena stool wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
maebee wrote:
jinvta
"I think I could probably forgive Madeleine's abductor whatever the circumstances," she told the Telegraph.


= It doesn't matter how or why it happened, no matter what the circumstances were, I forgive you Mr. Abductor.
WTF! She can now forgive the abductor, a possible paedophile, who has possibly been r**ing her first-born for the past six years. What does she mean by "whatever the circumstances?" She still forgives him. I interpret that as "no matter how or why you abducted my daughter, the circumstances don't matter I forgive you. She now wants closure.

Why is she never questioned when she makes these outrageous statements?. The woman is insane.

She truly is insane. If her daughter was with a paedo who really was doing what Kate imagined to Madeleine's "perfect little genitals," she could forgive him? Me? Never! I'd hunt that person down to my last breath and I'd deal with the b*stard. I wouldn't care about being sent to prison. I would just deal with that person. No forgiving.

She's clearly lost all sense of reason and reality, perhaps she's bi-polar which is probably why she finally had to give up working completely. The mystery is, as maebee wrote, why is she never questioned when she makes these outrageous statements?


To my dying day I will never understand why the Mccanns have never been questioned over most of the stuff they come out with, constantly changing stories, conflicting statements, the use of the "fund" money and why it should be used to support all their family, the downright lies, the constant harrassment of innocent children and their families, why they and they alone are given a vast amount of government (public) funding for a pointless review, especially when they made millions for the "fund". What is so special about the Mccanns and why are they treated better than royalty, why are they not held accountable for anything? At the end of the day spin it how you will, the Mccanns were responsible for Madeleine's care, they didn't provide that care and the child "disappeared", yet ever since that day the Mccanns have been treated with kid gloves, turned into saints and basically the child herself appears not to matter at all.

Morning mara thon,

There is nothing special about the McCanns. They are just a couple who selfishly put their own needs above their children, which sadly resulted in a toddler's death (imo). Unfortunately there is one law for the rich and one law for the poor. Just this morning on Sky News 'Press Review' they were discussing how the rich and famous can get away with outrageously breaking the law by hiring the very best representation, very quickly. Kate and Gerry McCann have hit dizzying heights, with their PR and dream teams in not one, but two countries.... slippery, slimy pair that they are!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 25 Apr - 11:14

Kate McCann finds it "..dreadful living with this void"? It's a void of her own making. There are people like Ben Needham's mum living with a void not of their own making, who haven't had the help and support Kate McCann has had. Oh poor me, she moans at the least opportunity. Poor Madeleine!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Tue 30 Apr - 12:44

I've heard that both McCanns are going to be on Daybreak again tomorrow (Wednesday) so get ready for yet another sick fest.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  fred on Tue 30 Apr - 13:00

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I've heard that both McCanns are going to be on Daybreak again tomorrow (Wednesday) so get ready for yet another sick fest.

Oh FFS!!! How many more years is this stupid charade going to continue for?

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4843
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  mossman on Tue 30 Apr - 13:05

fred wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I've heard that both McCanns are going to be on Daybreak again tomorrow (Wednesday) so get ready for yet another sick fest.

Oh FFS!!! How many more years is this stupid charade going to continue for?



It should be noted on all calendars from now on - just as Christmas Day falls on 25/12, Healy and McCann will appear year in year out on sofas everywhere on 1/5 and/or 2/5. There will one day be a special episode from behind prison walls and on a much less comfortable sofa. Maybe a 12 month anniversary edition, Gerry ?

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  fred on Tue 30 Apr - 13:13

Before long May 3rd will be a bloody bank holiday!!

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4843
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Tue 30 Apr - 13:16

When it falls on a Monday, it already is!

Perhaps it can be renamed Madeleine Day instead of May Day.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  almostgothic on Tue 30 Apr - 13:35

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I've heard that both McCanns are going to be on Daybreak again tomorrow (Wednesday) so get ready for yet another sick fest.
Both of them?
Still playing the Happy Couple card or announcing a separation?
Or maybe KM just isn't cutting the mustard solo?

The body language might be interesting, for those with a strong stomach.
Me? I'll be as far away from a TV screen as possible.
I do so hate being unexpectedly reacquainted with my breakfast ...

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  malena stool on Tue 30 Apr - 19:18

almostgothic wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I've heard that both McCanns are going to be on Daybreak again tomorrow (Wednesday) so get ready for yet another sick fest.
Both of them?
Still playing the Happy Couple card or announcing a separation?
Or maybe KM just isn't cutting the mustard solo?

The body language might be interesting, for those with a strong stomach.
Me? I'll be as far away from a TV screen as possible.
I do so hate being unexpectedly reacquainted with my breakfast ...
I'll not watch them, I can't stand the sight or sound of her or Dr Gerry's nasal aberration of a narcissistic air raid siren working overtime.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13368
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  mossman on Tue 30 Apr - 20:51

malena stool wrote:
almostgothic wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I've heard that both McCanns are going to be on Daybreak again tomorrow (Wednesday) so get ready for yet another sick fest.
Both of them?
Still playing the Happy Couple card or announcing a separation?
Or maybe KM just isn't cutting the mustard solo?

The body language might be interesting, for those with a strong stomach.
Me? I'll be as far away from a TV screen as possible.
I do so hate being unexpectedly reacquainted with my breakfast ...
I'll not watch them, I can't stand the sight or sound of her or Dr Gerry's nasal aberration of a narcissistic air raid siren working overtime.



Gin helps.....I know it's early morning but it is medicinal under the circumstances

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  malena stool on Tue 30 Apr - 21:43

mossman wrote:
malena stool wrote:
almostgothic wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I've heard that both McCanns are going to be on Daybreak again tomorrow (Wednesday) so get ready for yet another sick fest.
Both of them?
Still playing the Happy Couple card or announcing a separation?
Or maybe KM just isn't cutting the mustard solo?

The body language might be interesting, for those with a strong stomach.
Me? I'll be as far away from a TV screen as possible.
I do so hate being unexpectedly reacquainted with my breakfast ...
I'll not watch them, I can't stand the sight or sound of her or Dr Gerry's nasal aberration of a narcissistic air raid siren working overtime.



Gin helps.....I know it's early morning but it is medicinal under the circumstances
Gin and Cornflakes.... my God, I'll try it...

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13368
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  tigger on Wed 1 May - 7:50

almostgothic wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I've heard that both McCanns are going to be on Daybreak again tomorrow (Wednesday) so get ready for yet another sick fest.
Both of them?
Still playing the Happy Couple card or announcing a separation?
Or maybe KM just isn't cutting the mustard solo?

The body language might be interesting, for those with a strong stomach.
Me? I'll be as far away from a TV screen as possible.
I do so hate being unexpectedly reacquainted with my breakfast ...

That's right, she isn't, lack-lustre is the word to describe her performances. With the two of them there might yet be some star struck females around to send Dr. Gerry some money for the Ltd. Co. that isn't in fact looking for anyone at all at the moment.
The last performance did feature some smiles and a death threat to the twins - perhaps we'll hear today how her achilles tendon and arthritis foot bone (there are 26 separate bones in the foot - she didn't specify) seem to have miraculously healed.
Either that or we're going to get a Via Dolorosa of the Marathon What I Ran.

Wonder if they're going to sit next to each other and hold thighs or hands in order to signal each other. That hand holding is really getting a bit stale now, perhaps someone could kindly do an age advanced feature of that set pose.
The lost - naive - 'babes in the woods' presentation really is so yesterday...

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  fred on Wed 1 May - 7:57

They have just been on, but I couldn't bear to watch them!!

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4843
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  tigger on Wed 1 May - 8:12

fred wrote:They have just been on, but I couldn't bear to watch them!!

Be brave! Just think of it as an anthropological exercise, observing the natives of Rothley and making notes of their tribal customs.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  fred on Wed 1 May - 8:16

tigger wrote:
fred wrote:They have just been on, but I couldn't bear to watch them!!

Be brave! Just think of it as an anthropological exercise, observing the natives of Rothley and making notes of their tribal customs.

Didn't want to get morning sickness!

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4843
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Wed 1 May - 9:21

http://www.itv.com/daybreak/hottopics/kate-gerry-mccann-maddie-anniversary/

For those of brave enough to watch - that rules me out!

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate McCann: 'Itís dreadful living with this voidí

Post  Sponsored content Today at 22:39


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum