Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Maddie: Death Threat Fears For Twins"

+16
Lioned
dutchclogs
jeanmonroe
pennylane
T4two
MaryB
tigger
cass
margaret
wjk
mara thon
AnnaEsse
Panda
almostgothic
weissnicht
Wintabells
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Maddie:  Death Threat Fears For Twins" Empty "Maddie: Death Threat Fears For Twins"

Post  interested Fri 19 Apr - 0:03

Just saw front page of Daily Star; "McCanns blast internet haters". The article is not available at this time.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
"Maddie:  Death Threat Fears For Twins" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Maddie:  Death Threat Fears For Twins" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

"Maddie:  Death Threat Fears For Twins" Empty Re: "Maddie: Death Threat Fears For Twins"

Post  Wintabells Fri 19 Apr - 2:05

"Maddie:  Death Threat Fears For Twins" 309935_1

Poor Kate - she looks really scared for the twins.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/home/
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
"Maddie:  Death Threat Fears For Twins" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Maddie:  Death Threat Fears For Twins" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

"Maddie:  Death Threat Fears For Twins" Empty Re: "Maddie: Death Threat Fears For Twins"

Post  jeanmonroe Fri 19 Apr - 2:09

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/309935/KATE-MCCANN-S-TWIN-FEAR/

url=https://servimg.com/view/18101364/7]"Maddie:  Death Threat Fears For Twins" Mccann10[/url]

June 24th 2011

Does she ever STOP smiling?

One viewer said: “It was nice to see her less strained. She’s been through so much.”

Not been through quite as much as wee Madeleine, i humbly suggest!

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Fri 19 Apr - 2:18; edited 4 times in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Fri 19 Apr - 2:10

THE mother of Madeleine McCann is terrified for her other two children after receiving sick online death threats.

Kate, whose eldest daughter disappeared aged three in 2007, told how internet trolls have vowed to kill her this weekend. And the chilling threat has made her fear for twins Amelie and Sean, now eight. “We have obviously had a lot of abuse over the last six years, so in some ways it’s nothing new,” she said.
“People wouldn’t get away with behaving like that in the street and yet they feel like they can hide behind a computer at home.”
But she told ITV Daybreak host Lorraine Kelly: “Even sometimes when I do think they’re cowards and I’m not even going to go there, I think about my children and I think it’s not right that they should come across stuff like that as well.
“I think we tend to get a little bit blasé, which is wrong because you shouldn’t do because it’s bad. It is internet abuse and we both feel really strongly that more should be done about it.”
Kate, 45, and husband Gerry, 46, of Rothley, Leics, have suffered online abuse since Maddie was abducted on a family holiday in Praia da Luz, Portugal, nearly six years ago. But things took a more sinister turn when a yob threatened on Facebook to shoot her as she runs the London Marathon for charity Missing People. However, when Lorraine, 53, wished her good luck in Sunday’s event, Kate managed her first public smile in six years. One viewer said: “It was nice to see her less strained. She’s been through so much.”

Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 19 Apr - 5:03

I see, still using the reminding children.

Started with cute family photoshoots with them, for public symphaty, front page Sun etc.
Continued with all sorts, like, we are flying to Canada on holiday, the twins deserve, need, a break. (they were 2 years old, if I remember right. Max 3 anyway)
And finally after all sorts.. kate wants to control internet because...traraaaa..the twins.
And it will go on and on the same way..for ever.

"Kate managed her first public smile in six years" "Maddie:  Death Threat Fears For Twins" 23324 In which planet do these people live on?

Starting with this http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/05/party-for-maddie-on-her-7th-birthday.html and it has continued ever since. Their happy faces, specially the months in Portugal after her 'abduction', before made arquidos. I think k8 looked happier than ever. She simply couldn't stop smiling. and gerry, organising huge events..feeling important, and smiling, laughing.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 19 Apr - 8:52

On sky News they showed the photo on the front page of the Daily Star and it is a happy family photo of Parents and twins. If you go to sky news and the Daily Papers bit it should be there.
1. Why only the Daily Star reporting this death threat?
2. Another mention of the marathon , another reason for Kate to bow out of it because of a "death threat". ?
3. More publicity for Kate to help sell copies of her forthcoming Book?
4. More sympathy for when the McCann/Amaral takes place.(if ever)?
5. More publicity for the McCanns who can't get enough of it.?

Somebody should tell them they have over-egged the interest in them .
P.S. it is there , here's the link
http://news.sky.com/
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 19 Apr - 8:56

One of the most stupid articles about the McCanns ever and that's quite an achievement considering how bad most of them have been.

I wouldn't be surprised if the claim that someone has threatened to shoot the sainted one has been invented by Team McCann or they arranged for it to be done to tar all Internet doubters with the same brush.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Fri 19 Apr - 9:06

wasnt there something in the fund that said it was for madeleine and the twins ? why is this news you have to ask yourself

1 kate mcann pulling out of marathon -- those haters i fear for my life bla de bla

2 everyone knows sy are footling the bill looking for madeleine -- so really no need for top ups -- relocation -- 6 years going out of the limelight -- thinking of twins now bla bla money needed for their protection
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 19 Apr - 9:08

Not Born Yesterday wrote:One of the most stupid articles about the McCanns ever and that's quite an achievement considering how bad most of them have been.

I wouldn't be surprised if the claim that someone has threatened to shoot the sainted one has been invented by Team McCann or they arranged for it to be done to tar all Internet doubters with the same brush.
Morning NBY Did you check out the Photo, they have even included Madeleine in it.!!!!
It was to explain why they went to Court to sue Tony.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 19 Apr - 9:13

cass wrote:wasnt there something in the fund that said it was for madeleine and the twins ? why is this news you have to ask yourself

1 kate mcann pulling out of marathon -- those haters i fear for my life bla de bla

2 everyone knows sy are footling the bill looking for madeleine -- so really no need for top ups -- relocation -- 6 years going out of the limelight -- thinking of twins now bla bla money needed for their protection
morning cass, the photo in the Daily Star including Madeleine really is OTT !!!
" WILL NO ONE RID US OF THIS MCcANN COIL"???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 19 Apr - 9:25

Kate managed her first public smile in six years.
Will somebody please pick me up off the floor ......

Smile though your feet are aching
Smile though your tendon's breaking
While there's PR, rags and Sky, you'll get by
When you're useless at faking sorrow
Smile and you know tomorrow
You'll see The Sun's scoop and it's you - whoo hoo!

Write up your bewks of madness
Hide every trace of badness
And when a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you've had onions frying
How else could you start crying?
You'll find that PayPal is worthwhile
So you just smile ......

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Fri 19 Apr - 9:52

very good almost "Maddie:  Death Threat Fears For Twins" 307691
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 19 Apr - 9:53

AlmostGothic

"Maddie:  Death Threat Fears For Twins" 23324"Maddie:  Death Threat Fears For Twins" 23324"Maddie:  Death Threat Fears For Twins" 23324
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 19 Apr - 9:59

Wintabells wrote:"Maddie:  Death Threat Fears For Twins" 309935_1

There's something quite disconcerting about that huge grin.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Fri 19 Apr - 10:40

AnnaEsse wrote:
Wintabells wrote:"Maddie:  Death Threat Fears For Twins" 309935_1

There's something quite disconcerting about that huge grin.

Well, up until now she has only been able to put ONE foot in her mouth, when she has whined in previous interviews, but after months of intensive facial exercise (see 'smiling photo' on Lorraine for 'result') she can now put BOTH feet in her........!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Fri 19 Apr - 11:36

There are more than a few "public" smiles photographed just a few days after the supposed abduction, the coming out of church smiling like they have won the lottery, the photo of them with the twins in the punch and judy box, oh so many of them. First public smile indeed, they've been smiling all the way to the bank for a few years now.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 19 Apr - 11:37

Where is the "death threat" aimed at the twins then? Can somebody please show it to me?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Fri 19 Apr - 11:48

Iris wrote:Where is the "death threat" aimed at the twins then? Can somebody please show it to me?

Quite, it should be with the police but that normal procedure didn't come up in the interview. I think it would be outright neglect for the safety of the twins if this wasn't passed on to police who would probably trace the person who had uttered this 'death threat'.

My heart goes out to those two children - to be told by your parents that a monster took your sister whilst you were sleeping in the same room.
That would surely be the stuff for nightmares? They would have been about six years old when they were told.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 19 Apr - 12:02

almostgothic wrote:Kate managed her first public smile in six years.
Will somebody please pick me up off the floor ......

Smile though your feet are aching
Smile though your tendon's breaking
While there's PR, rags and Sky, you'll get by
When you're useless at faking sorrow
Smile and you know tomorrow
You'll see The Sun's scoop and it's you - whoo hoo!

Write up your bewks of madness
Hide every trace of badness
And when a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you've had onions frying
How else could you start crying?
You'll find that PayPal is worthwhile
So you just smile ......

"Maddie:  Death Threat Fears For Twins" 23324 Brill "Maddie:  Death Threat Fears For Twins" 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 19 Apr - 12:14

The use of the word monster would certainly give most children nightmares, conjuring up as it does images of some mythical creature - well, we're certainly on the right track there.

I wonder if the twins have worked out that most monsters come in human form. I'll always remember how my son, when only two years old, happened to see a picture of a Nazi soldier and he said "monster".

I wish I'd thought to ask him why he said it as clearly the man looked perfectly normal and my son knew nothing about the Nazis.

P.S. Thank you Almost Gothic for your masterpiece. I'm not in the best of health at the moment and that really made me laugh - not quite as much as that brave little soldier Kate though!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 19 Apr - 13:17

This is a rehash of the story of the lady on the FB page a while back with the supposed threat that was a joke* but coupled up with the story that Kate wants to protect the twins from anyone who doesn't believe their story. Because those people are 'nasty trolls' *yawn*

If there was a real threat there would have been an arrest and that would have been properly splashed all over the news. I don't believe it sorry.

*Of course HiDeHo spoke to Operation Grange and in turn they spoke to the lady concerned and were satisfied it was a joke. No arrest was made. "Maddie:  Death Threat Fears For Twins" 25346
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Fri 19 Apr - 13:23

amagine the scene the twins have been locked up in rothley towers -- no tv channels allowed -- no newspapers in the house -- no internet nothing no negative press --- they have hand picked their friends for them to keep them away as much as possible for any negative news --- then one day over dinner one of the twins asks some awkward questions --- fgs the twins are 8 years old -- i bet if i put a newspaper clip of the star up there are a few 8 year olds that will be able to tell you whats what -- they are not babys and more that believe in monsters etc most children would have asked questions before now -- problem for kate and gerry its who might be giving the twins the answer to these questions -- what they gonna do keep them like this forever -- it only takes a fall out like kids do for one kid to say ha but we know what happened to your sister mummy said this
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Fri 19 Apr - 13:27

Or perhaps there is a hidden purpose in these tales of death threats and internet trolls - perhaps TM are trying to goad us to make the 'wrong kind of comment' which could be interpreted as a threat.

I can honestly say I've never seen anything resembling a threat, not to the McCanns and certainly not to two totally innocent children.

I find it very strange that the twins will be at the finish line of the marathon, imo that's a dangerous thing to do for any kind of well-known parent. I don't see Kate Blanchet or Hugh Grant or whoever toting their children around at mass events. They could be photographed by anyone.

I hope I'm wrong and have misinterpreted the interview.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Fri 19 Apr - 13:43

I think it must be terrifying for the twins to think a stranger can come into your bedroom and snatch you from your bed and your parents would be none the wiser till they had done the 'check'. That must make them feel totally insecure. And what internet threats is she talking about.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 19 Apr - 13:46

I just worked out why Kate is so "forgiving" of the "abductor". There's no sense in harbouring any animosity towards a dead guy, now is there.

Shame Raymond Hewlett is no longer here to speak for himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next