Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little reminder Official Find Madeleine Facebook Monday 18 April 2011

+7
margaret
dutchclogs
wantthetruth
almostgothic
AnnaEsse
tigger
tanszi
11 posters

Go down

Little reminder Official Find Madeleine Facebook Monday 18 April 2011 Empty Little reminder Official Find Madeleine Facebook Monday 18 April 2011

Post  pamalam Sat 27 Apr - 23:07

Just a little reminder of the Official Find Madeleine Facebook entries Monday 18 April 2011

Face Book- Monday 18 April 2011

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/FB1.htm#18

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
New post at Madeleine-writing the wrongs. Check it out
Madeleine - Writing the.madeleine-writingthewrongs.com
In April 2007, my husband and I embarked on a big adventure. With great excitement and a little nervousness,

we made military style action plans and endless equipment lists to avoid any disasters or the horror of a forgotten item.

Trekking in the Andes or a Polar expedition was nothing to this. Th

Little reminder Official Find Madeleine Facebook Monday 18 April 2011 Ofb18411

Janet CXXXXa

I beg to differ!!!! I was a first time mum when I was only 19 years old and my second baby at 22 and I too went on holiday with my husband and them but NEVER for a moment did I ever think of leaving my beautiful girls in a hotel room!!!

Little reminder Official Find Madeleine Facebook Monday 18 April 2011 Ofb18411a

Mrs Vivien HXXXXs
Hi Janet Canapa, you are young and should be forgiven for your complacency, so it is only fair to warn you that evil is real and come into your home while you are in the next room and steel your child; dont broadcast your perfection like this, you are tempting fate

Little reminder Official Find Madeleine Facebook Monday 18 April 2011 Ofb18411b

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
We have all left out children unattended at some time. There have been children abducted from the bath, bed and garden. Children have disappeared under the very noses of their parents. Do we berate parents for leaving then on their own? Its no different.. Why shouldn't it be OK to feel safe. We should feel safe. I challenge you to say that you have never left your child in the garden or the bath. Leaving your child does not make it OK for anyone to enter your place of abode and you seem to forget this. Berate the criminal. Why is the focus on the parents. The crime that was committed goes unpunished. The criminal is at large and who knows may be staking you out on your perfect holiday and watching for a break in your so called perfect parenting and the moment you turn your head. Do we berate you for not keeping an eye on your child?
Those with half an ounce of gray matter would form an intelligent view and try to support the search. Comments Such as yours are unhelpful and are like piles. Irritating!
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :
Little reminder Official Find Madeleine Facebook Monday 18 April 2011 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Little reminder Official Find Madeleine Facebook Monday 18 April 2011 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Little reminder Official Find Madeleine Facebook Monday 18 April 2011 Empty Re: Little reminder Official Find Madeleine Facebook Monday 18 April 2011

Post  tanszi Sat 27 Apr - 23:51

just obnoxious.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Little reminder Official Find Madeleine Facebook Monday 18 April 2011 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Little reminder Official Find Madeleine Facebook Monday 18 April 2011 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Little reminder Official Find Madeleine Facebook Monday 18 April 2011 Empty Re: Little reminder Official Find Madeleine Facebook Monday 18 April 2011

Post  wantthetruth Sun 28 Apr - 7:45

OMG!!!!!

Little reminder Official Find Madeleine Facebook Monday 18 April 2011 371436 Little reminder Official Find Madeleine Facebook Monday 18 April 2011 371436

wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 28 Apr - 7:52

x

Last edited by tigger on Sun 28 Apr - 9:58; edited 2 times in total
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 Apr - 9:04

I would have no problem at all in supporting the McCanns and sympathising with them if I was able to believe that Madeleine was taken in the circumstances that they have claimed.

Ye gods, I made some terrible mistakes when my son was an infant; he was lucky he survived his first few years I was so stupid!

There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind that the McCanns have not told the truth about what happened then and their behaviour ever since has made that even more obvious.

Tigger, there was a dreadful case a few years ago in the north of England if I remember rightly of a six-year-old girl taken from her bath. Thankfully she was not murdered but she endured a terrible experience. Reports could not give much information to avoid identifying the family but it seemed that they lived in a ground floor flat with a side entrance and that is how the paedophile gained access.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 28 Apr - 9:12

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I would have no problem at all in supporting the McCanns and sympathising with them if I was able to believe that Madeleine was taken in the circumstances that they have claimed.

Ye gods, I made some terrible mistakes when my son was an infant; he was lucky he survived his first few years I was so stupid!

There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind that the McCanns have not told the truth about what happened then and their behaviour ever since has made that even more obvious.

Tigger, there was a dreadful case a few years ago in the north of England if I remember rightly of a six-year-old girl taken from her bath. Thankfully she was not murdered but she endured a terrible experience. Reports could not give much information to avoid identifying the family but it seemed that they lived in a ground floor flat with a side entrance and that is how the paedophile gained access.

Bathroom at the back of the house, near the back door, is also quite common in older terraced houses.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 Apr - 9:38

I really identified with the story as I live in a flat with exactly the same layout. The mother was within earshot of the child and heard her say "Who are you?" but thought she was talking to one of her toys.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 28 Apr - 9:54

Those with half an ounce of gray matter would form an intelligent view and try to support the search. Comments Such as yours are unhelpful and are like piles. Irritating!

How To Win Friends And Influence People (Not).

How repugnant. How offensive. How very, very McCann.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sun 28 Apr - 11:22

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I really identified with the story as I live in a flat with exactly the same layout. The mother was within earshot of the child and heard her say "Who are you?" but thought she was talking to one of her toys.

I remember that. It was so horrific. They found her within hours naked in the street. They got the guy really quickly, but that poor child!!

And of course the McDespicables quote that case and try to relate it to Madeleine.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sun 28 Apr - 15:48

Funny that, kate & Gerry thats how I feel about YOU, the two of you are like piles. and are very nasty Irritating people. so Little reminder Official Find Madeleine Facebook Monday 18 April 2011 36317
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sun 28 Apr - 21:02

I have every sympathy for parents who's children are snatched when they are looked after but not the McCanns who admitted leaving their 3 year old in charge of two 2 year olds night after night.

My sympathy is with Madeleine who deserved so much more.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Sun 28 Apr - 22:44

margaret

I have every sympathy for parents whose children are snatched when they are looked after but not the McCanns who admitted leaving their 3 year old in charge of two 2 year olds night after night.

And they did the same thing the night after Madeleine said "where were you when we cried last night?" Unforgiveable.
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Sat 5 Jul - 19:21

Bump
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Sat 5 Jul - 19:43

What a load of garbage! Not all of us have abandoned our children or neglected them. This is not the same as leaving your child in his/her own room of your secured home while you are at home! This is all deflection, and was their plan from day one.

"Berate the criminal. Why is the focus on the parents. The crime that was committed goes unpunished."

It is a crime to neglect or abandon young children in the manner that the McCanns did. At the very least they should have been done up for neglect leading to harm. Now after 7 years I would go with neglect leading to death. Therefore, at the very least, one of the crimes that the McCanns committed would finally be punished!
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sun 6 Jul - 7:54

jinvta wrote:What a load of garbage! Not all of us have abandoned our children or neglected them. This is not the same as leaving your child in his/her own room of your secured home while you are at home! This is all deflection, and was their plan from day one.

"Berate the criminal. Why is the focus on the parents. The crime that was committed goes unpunished."

It is a crime to neglect or abandon young children in the manner that the McCanns did. At the very least they should have been done up for neglect leading to harm. Now after 7 years I would go with neglect leading to death. Therefore, at the very least, one of the crimes that the McCanns committed would finally be punished!

Didn't you know that British doctors don't neglect or harm their children.  Not ever!  You really should pay more attention to Clarence Mitchell, Jim Gamble, Bernard Hogan Howe, and Andy Redwood.  These four prominent men within the British Establishment have jumped through flaming hoops to reinforce the wondrous nature and innocence of their buddies 'Kate and Gerry.'
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Sun 6 Jul - 17:41

pennylane wrote:
jinvta wrote:What a load of garbage! Not all of us have abandoned our children or neglected them. This is not the same as leaving your child in his/her own room of your secured home while you are at home! This is all deflection, and was their plan from day one.

Didn't you know that British doctors don't neglect or harm their children.  Not ever!  You really should pay more attention to Clarence Mitchell, Jim Gamble, Bernard Hogan Howe, and Andy Redwood.  These four prominent men within the British Establishment have jumped through flaming hoops to reinforce the wondrous nature and innocence of their buddies 'Kate and Gerry.'

My mistake! Surely if these "prominent men" say that the McCanns are innocent victims, then that must be the case. I hope they all end up with egg on their faces. Mitchell and Redwood have dug themselves so deep that they have no way of pulling themselves out.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down