Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

KATE and Gerry McCann said the involvement of the Metropolitan Police now meant the hunt for their daughter was escalating, rather than grinding to a halt.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: KATE and Gerry McCann said the involvement of the Metropolitan Police now meant the hunt for their daughter was escalating, rather than grinding to a halt.

Post  chrissie on Wed 1 May - 14:11

Maybe it's because of the evidence coming out in the April Jones case..........

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3277
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE and Gerry McCann said the involvement of the Metropolitan Police now meant the hunt for their daughter was escalating, rather than grinding to a halt.

Post  jeanmonroe on Wed 1 May - 14:24

I am beginning to think that THEY are actually deluded enough to believe they are untouchable!

SY will be extremely pleased that two possible future suspects in Madeleines 'disappearance' are broadcasting to the world what SY are going to do next!

Hope the 'abductor' wasn't watching TV today or he might do a runner!

Now we know, because McScams have just told us, that BHH is their 'poodle' at SY and the 'review' is to keep them informed, directly, and no operations to arrest anybody are to be carried out without their say so!

Especially no operations, against or relating to their mates in the T7.

Hogan Howe has turned out just as we expected and said he would be.

Cover up merchant.

Remind me, WHO appointed BHH?, oh i know THERESA MAY!

The "COVER UP" WAS ON THE MOMENT SHE MADE HIM COMMISSIONER!

£4.5 Million, sanctioned by May, 'whooshed' and now they need help from the public/plebs!

What a 'ffing DISGRACE!

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE and Gerry McCann said the involvement of the Metropolitan Police now meant the hunt for their daughter was escalating, rather than grinding to a halt.

Post  margaret on Wed 1 May - 14:31

mara thon wrote:So the ever gullible public have been lied to yet again. It appears that the Mccanns ARE being kept informed of everything, which is good for them of course as they can keep coming up with yet more and more excuses for various discrepancies and goes to show just how corrupt even a once respected NSY is.

I think the scammers are being scammed. SY can fob them off easily with any old guff can't they?

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE and Gerry McCann said the involvement of the Metropolitan Police now meant the hunt for their daughter was escalating, rather than grinding to a halt.

Post  jeanmonroe on Wed 1 May - 14:37

"margaret"
They don't. And they are NOT being kept informed. End of.
Don't ask me the specifics but I have spoken to someone at the horses mouth.

That's excellent, but i didn't hear their mobile hotline from/to SY being rung in the studios, telling the McCanns to STFU because they were possibly endangering future operations with their big mouths telling the world what the Yard were going to do next.

OR

The McScams were telling/informing 'somebody(s)', thru the media, to be on the alert because the Yard are onto him/them!

BLOODY 'THEORIES' GET EVERYWHERE! LOL.

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE and Gerry McCann said the involvement of the Metropolitan Police now meant the hunt for their daughter was escalating, rather than grinding to a halt.

Post  margaret on Wed 1 May - 14:56

You've got to look at their MOTIVE for saying they are kept informed....

Saying 'well no actually we don't know what's going on' raises alarm bells in people.

Implying they know what's going on keeps their believers on side. If SY do a whitewash they will keep their 'powerful' image.....

If the shit hits the fan, their PR over the last 6 years becomes irrelevant in the bigger scheme, because they will not have a voice. It's relevant to HOW they got away with it for 6 years though...

In all honesty l'm going to go with what was said to me by the person from SY, they haven't lied to us yet.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE and Gerry McCann said the involvement of the Metropolitan Police now meant the hunt for their daughter was escalating, rather than grinding to a halt.

Post  wjk on Wed 1 May - 15:14

jeanmonroe wrote:"margaret"
They don't. And they are NOT being kept informed. End of.
Don't ask me the specifics but I have spoken to someone at the horses mouth.

That's excellent, but i didn't hear their mobile hotline from/to SY being rung in the studios, telling the McCanns to STFU because they were possibly endangering future operations with their big mouths telling the world what the Yard were going to do next.

OR

The McScams were telling/informing 'somebody(s)', thru the media, to be on the alert because the Yard are onto him/them!

BLOODY 'THEORIES' GET EVERYWHERE! LOL.
I'm leaning towards your second theory, jean

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE and Gerry McCann said the involvement of the Metropolitan Police now meant the hunt for their daughter was escalating, rather than grinding to a halt.

Post  wjk on Wed 1 May - 15:17

margaret wrote:You've got to look at their MOTIVE for saying they are kept informed....

Saying 'well no actually we don't know what's going on' raises alarm bells in people.

Implying they know what's going on keeps their believers on side. If SY do a whitewash they will keep their 'powerful' image.....

If the shit hits the fan, their PR over the last 6 years becomes irrelevant in the bigger scheme, because they will not have a voice. It's relevant to HOW they got away with it for 6 years though...

In all honesty l'm going to go with what was said to me by the person from SY, they haven't lied to us yet.
I just don't believe for a minute they are being kept informed. No, they want everyone to believe they are kept 'in the loop' at all times.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE and Gerry McCann said the involvement of the Metropolitan Police now meant the hunt for their daughter was escalating, rather than grinding to a halt.

Post  Guest on Wed 1 May - 15:20

I will give it a week before they are making a big deal about Mark Bridger and the pictures found on his computer. Pictures of the Soham girls as well as wee April, poor little mites. The Scum or the Scar will do a big spread about the "Maddie" pictures on Bridger's computer (whether there are actually any there or not).

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: KATE and Gerry McCann said the involvement of the Metropolitan Police now meant the hunt for their daughter was escalating, rather than grinding to a halt.

Post  jeanmonroe on Wed 1 May - 15:43

Iris wrote:I will give it a week before they are making a big deal about Mark Bridger and the pictures found on his computer. Pictures of the Soham girls as well as wee April, poor little mites. The Scum or the Scar will do a big spread about the "Maddie" pictures on Bridger's computer (whether there are actually any there or not).

How does that work?

The McCanns asked EVERYONE to download Madeleines 'pictures' and print them and distribute them so that people would 'recognise' her.

I get your point about the Scum and Scar about 'whether they were or not' but the mcScams can hardly complain as they ASKED for people to download images of Madeleine for publicity reasons!

I have their 'poster' pic on this comp, gonna arrest me?

Actually i might like that, because then i could get them, and the CRAP-ASS 7 into a courtroom!

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE and Gerry McCann said the involvement of the Metropolitan Police now meant the hunt for their daughter was escalating, rather than grinding to a halt.

Post  Loopdaloop on Wed 1 May - 22:19

jeanmonroe wrote:I am beginning to think that THEY are actually deluded enough to believe they are untouchable!

SY will be extremely pleased that two possible future suspects in Madeleines 'disappearance' are broadcasting to the world what SY are going to do next!

Hope the 'abductor' wasn't watching TV today or he might do a runner!

Now we know, because McScams have just told us, that BHH is their 'poodle' at SY and the 'review' is to keep them informed, directly, and no operations to arrest anybody are to be carried out without their say so!

Especially no operations, against or relating to their mates in the T7.

Hogan Howe has turned out just as we expected and said he would be.

Cover up merchant.

Remind me, WHO appointed BHH?, oh i know THERESA MAY!

The "COVER UP" WAS ON THE MOMENT SHE MADE HIM COMMISSIONER!

£4.5 Million, sanctioned by May, 'whooshed' and now they need help from the public/plebs!

What a 'ffing DISGRACE!

I really don't understand your post.
Please be more coherent? You think that the McCanns are being informed of anything?
I can categorically prove this to be wrong as whenever the mccann's get any information about anything, they spin it. They currently have no information at all hence the interview stating... at some point SY will ask for help.
Will they? They have already asked for any information that we might like to share with them.
Multiple members of all these forums have shared lots of information! including hideho and pamalam who have very good records of all the discrepancies. These interviews are further evidence that he mccann's know nothing.
I agree with wjk and Margaret.

There are no 'leaks'. If there were there would be speculation about something.

As I said in the other post, whichever side of the fence you are on, whether the mccann's have been involved in a cover up or not, this money is well spent into what essentially is the most high profile crime of the century.

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE and Gerry McCann said the involvement of the Metropolitan Police now meant the hunt for their daughter was escalating, rather than grinding to a halt.

Post  margaret on Thu 2 May - 9:28

Cast your minds back to the summer of 2007 and Gerrys attempts at brainwashing the public with repeated 'we are not considered suspects'.

That turned out to be a load of guff when the police showed their hand.

This is just the same old PR rubbish.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE and Gerry McCann said the involvement of the Metropolitan Police now meant the hunt for their daughter was escalating, rather than grinding to a halt.

Post  jeanmonroe on Thu 2 May - 11:34

ON SKY NEWS 'interview' yesterday.

KM: "well obviously this is the review process but our, our communication has been excellent i think and we ARE kept up to date and if there is any questions we have, you know, we can CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY and they'll ALWAYS come back to us so we've been really pleased."

Incidentally, who are the "THEM" she refers to?

GM: (realising that KM has just said how closely they are involved (in their dreams, lol) in an supposedly INDEPENDENT 'review' imo jumps in with)

"I don't think it's a special case from that point of view though"

Note to Gerry.
If it were my child that was 'missing' i'd make absolutely sure it WAS a SPECIAL case!!!

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE and Gerry McCann said the involvement of the Metropolitan Police now meant the hunt for their daughter was escalating, rather than grinding to a halt.

Post  wjk on Thu 2 May - 14:25

margaret wrote:Cast your minds back to the summer of 2007 and Gerrys attempts at brainwashing the public with repeated 'we are not considered suspects'.

That turned out to be a load of guff when the police showed their hand.

This is just the same old PR rubbish.
Ah yes, 'we are not considered suspects'!!
And then...Oops! Yes they were.

They can contact them directly with questions and get answers but you can bet your life SY are not giving them any vital info from their investigation/review.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: KATE and Gerry McCann said the involvement of the Metropolitan Police now meant the hunt for their daughter was escalating, rather than grinding to a halt.

Post  Sponsored content Today at 23:35


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum