Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bride in search for wedding guests

Go down

Bride in search for wedding guests Empty Bride in search for wedding guests

Post  Guest Wed 14 Jan - 15:50

Monday, 12 January 2009 15:37
A Ukrainian bride whose family and friends cannot make it to her wedding in Britain has advertised for 'decent' guests to attend the ceremony in their place.

She even needs a bridesmaid.

The bride has posted an advert online saying that only her parents can be at her wedding in London and she needs 30 people to fill her side of the church.

'I'm having a large mixed wedding of about 150 people. My partner has loads of family around to invite to the wedding,' said the ad on gumtree.com.

'Unfortunately for me, my family are all in Ukraine so they all can't make it, only my mum and dad will be there. I need 30 decent people to represent me for the church wedding and you will get free reception tickets.

'This includes free meals and dance - it could be just a time for you to relax and have fun.'

The woman asks for would-be guests to send a picture of themselves and 'tell me a bit about you', adding: 'PS. I also need volunteers to be bridesmaid, groomsmen and ushers.'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Bride in search for wedding guests Empty Re: Bride in search for wedding guests

Post  Guest Wed 14 Jan - 16:29

Antoinette wrote:Monday, 12 January 2009 15:37
A Ukrainian bride whose family and friends cannot make it to her wedding in Britain has advertised for 'decent' guests to attend the ceremony in their place.

The bride has posted an advert online saying that only her parents can be at her wedding in London and she needs 30 people to fill her side of the church.

'I'm having a large mixed wedding of about 150 people. My partner has loads of family around to invite to the wedding,' said the ad on gumtree.com.

'Unfortunately for me, my family are all in Ukraine so they all can't make it, only my mum and dad will be there. I need 30 decent people to represent me for the church wedding and you will get free reception tickets.

'This includes free meals and dance - it could be just a time for you to relax and have fun.'

The woman asks for would-be guests to send a picture of themselves and 'tell me a bit about you', adding: 'PS. I also need volunteers to be bridesmaid, groomsmen and ushers.'

Blimey! So hasn't this woman been in this country for long then? Cos if she hasn't I am suspicious as to why she is marrying in haste...If she has - where are all the freinds she's made??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Thu 15 Jan - 9:50

eddie wrote:
Antoinette wrote:Monday, 12 January 2009 15:37

Blimey! So hasn't this woman been in this country for long then? Cos if she hasn't I am suspicious as to why she is marrying in haste...If she has - where are all the freinds she's made??
When i first started reading this i thought how sad,but as you read on it does make you feel suspicious.If her partner has so many friends and family surely she would know them and have them as Bridesmaids,groosmen and ushers,not some strangers.
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Warning :
Bride in search for wedding guests Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bride in search for wedding guests Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down