Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBC article outlines discrepancies in new book by Amdanda Knox

5 posters

Go down

BBC article outlines discrepancies in new book by Amdanda Knox Empty BBC article outlines discrepancies in new book by Amdanda Knox

Post  IAMBAZZA Wed 1 May - 21:14

wonder if they will ever do the same about Kate?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22351375

A primetime television interview and a new book have put Amanda Knox's experience of prison life in Italy back under the spotlight. But do these accounts tally with what she said at the time?

In the weeks leading up to publication of Amanda Knox's memoir, Waiting to be Heard, descriptions of her four years in a Perugia women's prison as a "trauma in an Italian hellhole of sex and debauchery" - as the National Enquirer put it - have become increasingly lurid.

Knox's memoir is a vivid personal account of the difficulties of prison life in Italy, complete with claims about inappropriate behaviour by staff. But Knox herself once painted a different picture.

Other documents - including writings Knox penned in her own hand while incarcerated, case files and state department records - conjure up quite another impression of a very different Knox, one who was more sanguine about her experience.

IAMBAZZA
IAMBAZZA

Number of posts : 40
Warning :
BBC article outlines discrepancies in new book by Amdanda Knox Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BBC article outlines discrepancies in new book by Amdanda Knox Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-30

Back to top Go down

BBC article outlines discrepancies in new book by Amdanda Knox Empty Re: BBC article outlines discrepancies in new book by Amdanda Knox

Post  Loopdaloop Wed 1 May - 22:08

Fascinating....

The BBC spend their time dissecting the story within this book...
They must have realised there is a public appetite for truth based upon the dissection of Kates book by the good people of the internet and forums such as this.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
BBC article outlines discrepancies in new book by Amdanda Knox Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BBC article outlines discrepancies in new book by Amdanda Knox Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

BBC article outlines discrepancies in new book by Amdanda Knox Empty Re: BBC article outlines discrepancies in new book by Amdanda Knox

Post  fred Thu 2 May - 10:11

I thought that when I read it!!
With the book and the police files both available it would be soooo easy to compere the two.But I don't think anyone will ever do it, except perhaps in a blog somewhere.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 2 May - 11:39

And you all honestly think that they haven't done exactly the same thing with Kate's book?

They've just not published it. Yet.

But it does kind of beg the question "why not"?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Thu 2 May - 11:56

And the BBC have THIS! (and so do i, lol)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/6623127.stm

"They last checked at HALF PAST NINE and they were all sound asleep, sleeping, windows shut, shutters shut."
Bit odd, Madeleine had been 'abducted' 15 minutes EARLIER, supposedly!
And NO smashed, or jemmied shutters, at half past nine!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_6620000/newsid_6625200/6625205.stm?bw=bb&mp=wm&news=1&bbcws=1

All nicely archived, by me, on seperate disks, for posterity, in case auntie Tricia says at a later date, "i didn't SAY that"

jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 2 May - 12:29

Ah well done, jean.
Thank god for all you good people who have saved so much over the years BBC article outlines discrepancies in new book by Amdanda Knox 307691
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Thu 2 May - 12:41

I may not be any good as a goalkeeper, too lickle,( did i just say THAT? lol) but i can definitely 'save' ANY McCann 'shots.'

The McCanns surely must realise that their every utterance and interviews/articles are 'saved' by numerous people all over the world should it ever be publicly ASKED for by law enforcement at a future date.

Don't they?
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum