Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

I’m Kate McCann’s worst nightmare. She’s had 6 years of hell. I’ve had 22. It must have been hard meeting me/The Sun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I’m Kate McCann’s worst nightmare. She’s had 6 years of hell. I’ve had 22. It must have been hard meeting me/The Sun

Post  Annabel on Fri 3 May - 5:34

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/4913188/kerry-needham-on-meeting-kate-mccann.html#ixzz2SBqAPUpQ

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: I’m Kate McCann’s worst nightmare. She’s had 6 years of hell. I’ve had 22. It must have been hard meeting me/The Sun

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 3 May - 7:47

Annabel wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/4913188/kerry-needham-on-meeting-kate-mccann.html#ixzz2SBqAPUpQ

That awful photo of Kate and Gerry!

Isn't that the one used on the article when Kate couldn't make love to Gerry?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: I’m Kate McCann’s worst nightmare. She’s had 6 years of hell. I’ve had 22. It must have been hard meeting me/The Sun

Post  cass on Fri 3 May - 8:05

yep horrible pic -- lady di and charles had one like that -- celebs dont you know -

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht on Fri 3 May - 8:51

cass wrote:yep horrible pic -- lady di and charles had one like that -- celebs dont you know -
K8 thinks a
She is royalty..didn't you know? She thinks she is something special. And she is foul-mouth-nobody.

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 810
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 3 May - 9:09

Isn't it The Anniversary today? How hurtful and unhelpful of the Scum to be showcasing Kerry Needham instead.

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB on Sat 4 May - 20:17

The chances of either of these children turning up must be so remote they are non-existant. I wonder what conclusions this review will come to.

MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sat 4 May - 20:57

The first sentence has me screaming NO. "They are the mothers in two of the highest-profile child abductions ever".

Even if it was true that Madeleine was abducted (what a giant IF that is), it suggests that the coverage and public support for both cases has been similar.

The contrast between the two can hardly be more extreme.

I have to say that there's no evidence that Ben was abducted either, my feeling is that he wandered off and some accident befell him.

Oh well, it was "written" by Antonella Lazzeri so we can't expect much in the way of accuracy.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 17:56

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top