Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I’m Kate McCann’s worst nightmare. She’s had 6 years of hell. I’ve had 22. It must have been hard meeting me/The Sun

5 posters

Go down

I’m Kate McCann’s worst nightmare. She’s had 6 years of hell. I’ve had 22. It must have been hard meeting me/The Sun Empty Re: I’m Kate McCann’s worst nightmare. She’s had 6 years of hell. I’ve had 22. It must have been hard meeting me/The Sun

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 3 May - 7:47

That awful photo of Kate and Gerry!  I’m Kate McCann’s worst nightmare. She’s had 6 years of hell. I’ve had 22. It must have been hard meeting me/The Sun 477442

Isn't that the one used on the article when Kate couldn't make love to Gerry?  I’m Kate McCann’s worst nightmare. She’s had 6 years of hell. I’ve had 22. It must have been hard meeting me/The Sun 477442
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
 I’m Kate McCann’s worst nightmare. She’s had 6 years of hell. I’ve had 22. It must have been hard meeting me/The Sun Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100 I’m Kate McCann’s worst nightmare. She’s had 6 years of hell. I’ve had 22. It must have been hard meeting me/The Sun Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

I’m Kate McCann’s worst nightmare. She’s had 6 years of hell. I’ve had 22. It must have been hard meeting me/The Sun Empty Re: I’m Kate McCann’s worst nightmare. She’s had 6 years of hell. I’ve had 22. It must have been hard meeting me/The Sun

Post  cass Fri 3 May - 8:05

yep horrible pic -- lady di and charles had one like that -- celebs dont you know -
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
 I’m Kate McCann’s worst nightmare. She’s had 6 years of hell. I’ve had 22. It must have been hard meeting me/The Sun Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100 I’m Kate McCann’s worst nightmare. She’s had 6 years of hell. I’ve had 22. It must have been hard meeting me/The Sun Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 3 May - 8:51

cass wrote:yep horrible pic -- lady di and charles had one like that -- celebs dont you know -
K8 thinks a
She is royalty..didn't you know? She thinks she is something special. And she is foul-mouth-nobody.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 3 May - 9:09

Isn't it The Anniversary today? How hurtful and unhelpful of the Scum to be showcasing Kerry Needham instead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sat 4 May - 20:17

The chances of either of these children turning up must be so remote they are non-existant. I wonder what conclusions this review will come to.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 4 May - 20:57

The first sentence has me screaming NO. "They are the mothers in two of the highest-profile child abductions ever".

Even if it was true that Madeleine was abducted (what a giant IF that is), it suggests that the coverage and public support for both cases has been similar.

The contrast between the two can hardly be more extreme.

I have to say that there's no evidence that Ben was abducted either, my feeling is that he wandered off and some accident befell him.

Oh well, it was "written" by Antonella Lazzeri so we can't expect much in the way of accuracy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down