Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Tearful and emotional...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tearful and emotional...

Post  Wintabells on Sat 4 May - 6:41

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2319228/A-tearful-emotional-Gerry-Kate-McCann-mark-sixth-anniversary-Madeleines-disappearance-attending-ceremony-home-village.html






Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1328
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 4 May - 6:51

That's the first time in six years I have seen what looks like real emotion in Gerry McCann's face.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  tigger on Sat 4 May - 7:01

That's how they would have looked if it had all been true that 3rd of May 2007.

That's how I expect parents to look when they've been told their child has been abducted by a paedophile.

So it's six years later and NOW they look like this? I take no pleasure in this. It's been a tragedy unfolding before our eyes for all these years.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  pennylane on Sat 4 May - 7:16

Just when you thought they had nothing new to bring to the table!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  wantthetruth on Sat 4 May - 7:16

AnnaEsse wrote:That's the first time in six years I have seen what looks like real emotion in Gerry McCann's face.

Me too. That's genuine grief.

wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  pennylane on Sat 4 May - 7:21

wantthetruth wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:That's the first time in six years I have seen what looks like real emotion in Gerry McCann's face.

Me too. That's genuine grief.

Nah, they've been photographed laughing their heads off when they did the 'anniversary' rounds last week. Methinks this was arranged!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  tigger on Sat 4 May - 7:26

pennylane wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:That's the first time in six years I have seen what looks like real emotion in Gerry McCann's face.

Me too. That's genuine grief.

Nah, they've been photographed laughing their heads off when they did the 'anniversary' rounds last week. This was arranged!

I think you're right. Still the grief may be genuine, but for themselves, their ruined lives. Perhaps someone rather smarter than the pink one is advising them. But it is definitely the only other emotion I've ever seen on Gerry's face apart from smug or furious.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 4 May - 7:26

wantthetruth wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:That's the first time in six years I have seen what looks like real emotion in Gerry McCann's face.

Me too. That's genuine grief.

I can feel for someone who looks like that. Strong emotion pervades the tissues of the face. The whole face shows the emotion not just the mouth as we've seen in the past with those two. However, since Gerry's mother said, soon after Madeleine disappeared that the "fund stacking" uplifted him, cynical me wonders if the ruling against Tony Bennett has left them wondering who will pay the rest of the court costs. Perhaps they were thinking that when they brought in the very expensive barrister they were going to totally ruin Tony for his cheek.

Yes, I'm still cynical about them and what has suddenly brought on this apparently real emotion.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  pennylane on Sat 4 May - 7:34

tigger wrote:
pennylane wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:That's the first time in six years I have seen what looks like real emotion in Gerry McCann's face.

Me too. That's genuine grief.

Nah, they've been photographed laughing their heads off when they did the 'anniversary' rounds last week. This was arranged!

I think you're right. Still the grief may be genuine, but for themselves, their ruined lives. Perhaps someone rather smarter than the pink one is advising them. But it is definitely the only other emotion I've ever seen on Gerry's face apart from smug or furious.

Oh I agree the gloomy faces are genuine, tigger, but there isn't a doubt in my mind they discussed 'letting go,' in front of a convenient placed journo, before they went!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  Justiceforallkids on Sat 4 May - 7:38

kate looks a geuine mess imo the last 6 years have taken their toll imo

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  wantthetruth on Sat 4 May - 7:52

Justiceforallkids wrote:kate looks a geuine mess imo the last 6 years have taken their toll imo

My thoughts too. There's no 'staging' in those faces. That's raw emotion we're seeing for the first time.

Grief, loss, guilt, exhaustion....and quite possibly, the abandoning of hope. Despite their best efforts, the questions keep coming. They haven't been able to silence their critics. The game plan has failed.

I would be utterly bereft too, if I were them.

wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  weissnicht on Sat 4 May - 7:55

AnnaEsse wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:That's the first time in six years I have seen what looks like real emotion in Gerry McCann's face.

Me too. That's genuine grief.

I can feel for someone who looks like that. Strong emotion pervades the tissues of the face. The whole face shows the emotion not just the mouth as we've seen in the past with those two. However, since Gerry's mother said, soon after Madeleine disappeared that the "fund stacking" uplifted him, cynical me wonders if the ruling against Tony Bennett has left them wondering who will pay the rest of the court costs. Perhaps they were thinking that when they brought in the very expensive barrister they were going to totally ruin Tony for his cheek.

Yes, I'm still cynical about them and what has suddenly brought on this apparently real emotion.
I also though, as I have never seen any real emotions, that they are thinking about the money for the all court cases in two different countries, and about the possibility that they will not have enough money to pay it all.

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 814
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  pennylane on Sat 4 May - 8:03

weissnicht wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:That's the first time in six years I have seen what looks like real emotion in Gerry McCann's face.

Me too. That's genuine grief.

I can feel for someone who looks like that. Strong emotion pervades the tissues of the face. The whole face shows the emotion not just the mouth as we've seen in the past with those two. However, since Gerry's mother said, soon after Madeleine disappeared that the "fund stacking" uplifted him, cynical me wonders if the ruling against Tony Bennett has left them wondering who will pay the rest of the court costs. Perhaps they were thinking that when they brought in the very expensive barrister they were going to totally ruin Tony for his cheek.

Yes, I'm still cynical about them and what has suddenly brought on this apparently real emotion.
I also though, as I have never seen any real emotions, that they are thinking about the money for the all court cases in two different countries, and about the possibility that they will not have enough money to pay it all.

Just what I was thinking weissi,

They've backed themselves into a fiercely tight corner this time, and it's really taking its toll.

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  Loopdaloop on Sat 4 May - 10:08

Wintabells wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2319228/A-tearful-emotional-Gerry-Kate-McCann-mark-sixth-anniversary-Madeleines-disappearance-attending-ceremony-home-village.html






The article called it a 'low key' ceremony however as with any story with the mccanns the writing is way off the reality as evidenced by the photographs. The photographs depict a press junket with a theatrical 'day of mourning', Kate has a big speech on that A4 bit of paper and they also have microphones which are used to pronounce to a large group of people.

They do not know the meaning of low key.

Also to the people who say that now they can feel sympathy... NO.

They lost that window of opportunity.
They have taken the piss for so long.

However, we can now do comparisons with every time they have pretended to be upset in the past.
None do they look like this.
The wheels have come off.


Last edited by Loopdaloop on Sat 4 May - 10:15; edited 1 time in total

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  susible on Sat 4 May - 10:13

Yes, for the first time, real emotion. To me though, it looks like they're both very far away in their thoughts, and lets face it, we've always believed that Madeleine died in the apartment on (or around) the 3rd May, so perhaps they are genuinely grieving the anniversary, with the added pressure of the court cases, one a hollow victory and the other not likely to be victorious for them at all.

Furthermore, the ongoing review is no further forward in nailing a mystery abductor and surely the Mc's (and SY) realise that the movements and actions of the whole group are not going to go unnoticed or ultimately, unquestioned.

Whilst the press seem to still be jollying along with the McCann's, it is not quite the love fest that it once was, the Mirror headline collection the other day, probably did a good job of reminding the public about the increasingly bizarre behaviour of the McCanns and their friends and the recent This Morning and Wright Stuff Facebook threads, which had a very large negative outpouring towards the actions of the parents...after all of the censorship, that must have come as a bit of a shock to them!

Notably there is less of the "unharmed" outpourings and it almost seems like they have changed their position regarding the likely-hood of their daughter returning home and have moved to the point of "forgiveness" and with poor little April Jones, a genuine abduction case in the news at present, perhaps the McCanns have realised that their story has passed its zenith and that as the public has clearly moved on, perhaps it is time for them to do so also.


susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  pennylane on Sat 4 May - 10:22

The press report Maddie's tragic 6 year anniversary, alongside BIG pictures of the McCanns laughing their heads off.

Now we suddenly get BIG pictures of the pair of them crying.


Do the math!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sat 4 May - 10:28

Perhaps they have responded to criticism that previous photos where they look as if they've won the Lottery don't do them any favours so this is their attempt to convince people that they are just innocent grieving parents after all.

I'm sorry, it just doesn't work for me.

If the woman in the red coat in front of Kate is her friend Karen McCalman, there are some interesting things about her on the Internet in the form of a whooshed Facebook page.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  fred on Sat 4 May - 10:36

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Perhaps they have responded to criticism that previous photos where they look as if they've won the Lottery don't do them any favours so this is their attempt to convince people that they are just innocent grieving parents after all.

I'm sorry, it just doesn't work for me.

If the woman in the red coat in front of Kate is her friend Karen McCalman, there are some interesting things about her on the Internet in the form of a whooshed Facebook page
.

What was that about?

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4843
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sat 4 May - 10:43

I find some of her comments a little unsettling but I accept that it may only be the McCann connection that makes me think that.

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/m/Recycle-Bin/6-degrees-of-separation-1-980165.html

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  fred on Sat 4 May - 11:01

It certainly looks like her.

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4843
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  Loopdaloop on Sat 4 May - 11:04

pennylane wrote:The press report Maddie's tragic 6 year anniversary, alongside BIG pictures of the McCanns laughing their heads off.

Now we suddenly get BIG pictures of the pair of them crying.


Do the math!

Ah yes, this I can see. I agree totally.

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 4 May - 11:19

If my memory serves me, the McCanns said they didn't want Tony to go to prison, but they were going for the full costs after adding huge amounts for a very expensive barrister. I have the feeling it was the judge who reduced the amount and not the McCanns. So, that question: who is paying the rest? And as others have said, the Amaral case coming up. The money is pouring out like an arterial bleed here, folks! And where is it coming from?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  pennylane on Sat 4 May - 12:58

AnnaEsse wrote:If my memory serves me, the McCanns said they didn't want Tony to go to prison, but they were going for the full costs after adding huge amounts for a very expensive barrister. I have the feeling it was the judge who reduced the amount and not the McCanns. So, that question: who is paying the rest? And as others have said, the Amaral case coming up. The money is pouring out like an arterial bleed here, folks! And where is it coming from?

You have made a very good point! Are their 'rainy day' ill-gotten gains, all draining away before their very eyes?

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  frencheuropean on Sat 4 May - 12:59



What is surprising is the contrast between the interviews a day before and their attitude at this ceremony. IMO you have this type of breaking down when something happened that put an end to a previous very stressful state.Positive or negative for them? We will see.


frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1187
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  tigger on Sat 4 May - 13:38

AnnaEsse wrote:If my memory serves me, the McCanns said they didn't want Tony to go to prison, but they were going for the full costs after adding huge amounts for a very expensive barrister. I have the feeling it was the judge who reduced the amount and not the McCanns. So, that question: who is paying the rest? And as others have said, the Amaral case coming up. The money is pouring out like an arterial bleed here, folks! And where is it coming from?

Hacked off isn't doing so well either.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Tearful and emotional...

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:22


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum