Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  interested on Sun 5 May - 23:45

mossman wrote:Why has Murat suddenly become vocal ?

Why have the Express decided to print something that would appear to deviate from a McCann approved press release ?

This has been driving me crazy all day. Regardless of the content of the article, these to questions just won't go away.

Why would he speak out now when it is likely those where he lives have probably only recently forgotten his alleged involvement and life is perhaps returning to normal for him. Why remind everybody of who he is and what happened to him ?

I just don't get it.

I wonder if he (and the Express) has heard that the libel case is coming up soon.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2422
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  margaret on Mon 6 May - 0:04

For someone who wasnt involved, why does RM want the 48 hours before Madeleine went missing reenacted?

Surely he shouldn't know anything before that time, or does he?

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  Panda on Mon 6 May - 0:46

margaret wrote:For someone who wasnt involved, why does RM want the 48 hours before Madeleine went missing reenacted?

Surely he shouldn't know anything before that time, or does he?

I think the fact that James Murray is in PDL , contacts Murat , for the first time is writing an article prejudicious to the McCanns is very significant and suggests he has had a tip off from someone in SY. Why else would he choose to write the report at the time of the 6th Anniversary of Madeleine's abduction?. Murat is the one link and important because he acted as Translator and may have translated phone calls which when the Prosecutor asked if they could be used in a Trial was told "show me the body." The 48 hrs would include Mrs Fenns statement about Madeleine crying for hours on 1st May, the 2nd May when I think they all had a late drink in the Bar thereby showing how neglectful they were , also Jane Tanners Statement would be torn to shreds .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  Wintabells on Mon 6 May - 2:01

“The reconstruction should cover the critical period just before and after the abduction.”

Interesting that Mr Murat thinks there's something significant about the period after the 'abduction'.


Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1328
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  Panda on Mon 6 May - 2:18

Wintabells wrote:“The reconstruction should cover the critical period just before and after the abduction.”

Interesting that Mr Murat thinks there's something significant about the period after the 'abduction'.

Could be the phone calls ?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  Claudia79 on Mon 6 May - 2:32

margaret wrote:For someone who wasnt involved, why does RM want the 48 hours before Madeleine went missing reenacted?

Surely he shouldn't know anything before that time, or does he?

Because as a translator at the scene he knows quite a bit. And he subtly mentions it in the interview...

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 6 May - 6:24

Wintabells wrote:“The reconstruction should cover the critical period just before and after the abduction.”

Interesting that Mr Murat thinks there's something significant about the period after the 'abduction'.


I think the 48 hours he talks about wouldn't cover the evening of Mrs Fenn's hearing crying if he is suggesting just before and just after the abduction. Robert Murat is possibly suggesting a study of what everyone was doing the day before, what people were doing immediately after and who did what the following day. In other words, it's all about statements and inconsistencies.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  Claudia79 on Mon 6 May - 9:26

AnnaEsse wrote:
Wintabells wrote:“The reconstruction should cover the critical period just before and after the abduction.”

Interesting that Mr Murat thinks there's something significant about the period after the 'abduction'.


I think the 48 hours he talks about wouldn't cover the evening of Mrs Fenn's hearing crying if he is suggesting just before and just after the abduction. Robert Murat is possibly suggesting a study of what everyone was doing the day before, what people were doing immediately after and who did what the following day. In other words, it's all about statements and inconsistencies.

Couldn't agree more.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  interested on Mon 6 May - 15:20

Maybe by the 48 hours he speaks of includes the 24 before and the 24 after Madeleine was reported "missing".

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2422
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Mon 6 May - 15:25

It doesn't really matter how we analyse this.....it's just amasing that the Express and Murray are prepared to go and print something that isn't positive about the neglecting docs and their best friends.....what's going on?


Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  malena stool on Mon 6 May - 16:32

Loperamide sales may well be due for an increase in Rothley if the Pink Ambulance Chaser is losing control over what the pesky media are allowed to print...


malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13362
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  susible on Mon 6 May - 16:53

Also the fact that they have printed it around anniversary time, which is normally reserved for the "poor parents..never giving up hope, continuing the search" mantra which has very little to do with what actually happened to Madeleine and is more about protecting the parents image.

I'm glad that Murat has broken his silence, after everything that he has been put through and of course recently the bizarre outpourings from Birch, it's about time he had his say.

susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 6 May - 17:12

susible wrote:Also the fact that they have printed it around anniversary time, which is normally reserved for the "poor parents..never giving up hope, continuing the search" mantra which has very little to do with what actually happened to Madeleine and is more about protecting the parents image.

I'm glad that Murat has broken his silence, after everything that he has been put through and of course recently the bizarre outpourings from Birch, it's about time he had his say.

I think Robert Murat has a powerful voice in all of this. He was the first suspect and yet here he is suggesting that all the others go back to Portugal, get interviewed again and do a reconstruction. As the first suspect, calling out for those procedures, he is issuing a strong challenge to the others. He's saying, let's get this over with and resolved. I think he wants to get on with his life without this hanging over him. The ball is now firmly in the court of the McCanns and their Tapas friends and I hope the Express publishes any lame excuses they come up with.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  susible on Mon 6 May - 17:32

I agree Anna and I think Murat will not be the only one who wants to see an end to all of this. The press must be getting rather P'd off themselves having to regurgitate the same old bs all the time, let alone the police forces in 2 countries.

The tide has turned and the vast majority of people don't even care about the McCanns anymore and from the comments I've seen recently are totally fed up hearing about them and with so many other things going on in the world, the McCanns can no longer hog the limelight.

Time for endgame methinks.

BTW did we ever hear anything about Kate's final book, what happened with that or was it just a forum myth that the third book was to be released?

susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  malena stool on Mon 6 May - 19:30

susible wrote:I agree Anna and I think Murat will not be the only one who wants to see an end to all of this. The press must be getting rather P'd off themselves having to regurgitate the same old bs all the time, let alone the police forces in 2 countries.

The tide has turned and the vast majority of people don't even care about the McCanns anymore and from the comments I've seen recently are totally fed up hearing about them and with so many other things going on in the world, the McCanns can no longer hog the limelight.

Time for endgame methinks.

BTW did we ever hear anything about Kate's final book, what happened with that or was it just a forum myth that the third book was to be released?
I do believe IZAL have a similar cleansing product on the market which is cheaper and not so sore on the bodies delicate regions.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13362
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  Bobsy on Mon 6 May - 21:50

Could it be something to do with this,

http://www.anorak.co.uk/341415/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-robert-murats-mum-is-writing-a-book.html/

Is it to be serialized?

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  malena stool on Mon 6 May - 22:21

There's even less chance of me buying that book than there was of me buying Kate's ravings.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13362
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  Karen on Mon 6 May - 22:35

Morning Post ordered to pay 15,000 euros to Robert Murat




06/05/2013 - 20:09



Court considers that the newspaper went too far in the news published about British citizen who came to be accused in the Maddie case




The Lisbon Court of Appeal decided that the Morning Post will have to pay 15,000 euros in damages to Robert Murat, the British who lived a few tens of meters from the apartment where Madeleine McCann Lagos was kidnapped in 2007.

"The goal of increasing print runs can not obnubilar journalistic duties, respect for the presumption of innocence, not taking statements or images that reach the dignity of persons, as well as news publishing raising discrimination," the judges in judgment dated middle of last month and now made ​​public.

"Tall and pale hair, glasses, air friendly, helpful staff will be Robert Murat after a predator who acceded to sites of sexual violence, "wrote the Morning Post in May 2007. "Is this English for 33 years that the Judicial Police believed to have drawn little Maddie from the bed where she slept to the house where he lives with his mother." Another article from the same time counts as the researchers had found in searches at the residence of Murat "cassettes with pornographic images of 'serious violence' and links to sites of sex with animals. " For the Court of Appeal of Lisbon, the public interest argument can not be used to justify 'warp' facts 'insinuations' and conjecture that attributed to the British - who came to be made ​​defendant in Maddie case - a "unhealthy personality of the area not only as to the pedophilia zooerastia, consistent with the practice of criminal offense related to the disappearance of the unfortunate child." How was proved that the dissemination of news in question meant that if Murat had gotten to have to disguise when she went out to the street to be named, coming to receive phone calls and letters with threats to their physical integrity, the judges condemned jointly and severally to pay the compensation to company owns the newspaper and professionals who signed the news. Soon in 2008, Robert Murat, living in Portugal for many years, received a compensation of 757 thousand euros of British tabloids also for defamation



http://www.publico.pt/sociedade/noticia/correio-da-manha-condenado-a-pagar-15-mil-euros-a-robert-murat-1593550

Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Location : The Netherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  Loopdaloop on Mon 6 May - 23:46

Karen wrote:Morning Post ordered to pay 15,000 euros to Robert Murat




06/05/2013 - 20:09



Court considers that the newspaper went too far in the news published about British citizen who came to be accused in the Maddie case




The Lisbon Court of Appeal decided that the Morning Post will have to pay 15,000 euros in damages to Robert Murat, the British who lived a few tens of meters from the apartment where Madeleine McCann Lagos was kidnapped in 2007.

"The goal of increasing print runs can not obnubilar journalistic duties, respect for the presumption of innocence, not taking statements or images that reach the dignity of persons, as well as news publishing raising discrimination," the judges in judgment dated middle of last month and now made ​​public.

"Tall and pale hair, glasses, air friendly, helpful staff will be Robert Murat after a predator who acceded to sites of sexual violence, "wrote the Morning Post in May 2007. "Is this English for 33 years that the Judicial Police believed to have drawn little Maddie from the bed where she slept to the house where he lives with his mother." Another article from the same time counts as the researchers had found in searches at the residence of Murat "cassettes with pornographic images of 'serious violence' and links to sites of sex with animals. " For the Court of Appeal of Lisbon, the public interest argument can not be used to justify 'warp' facts 'insinuations' and conjecture that attributed to the British - who came to be made ​​defendant in Maddie case - a "unhealthy personality of the area not only as to the pedophilia zooerastia, consistent with the practice of criminal offense related to the disappearance of the unfortunate child." How was proved that the dissemination of news in question meant that if Murat had gotten to have to disguise when she went out to the street to be named, coming to receive phone calls and letters with threats to their physical integrity, the judges condemned jointly and severally to pay the compensation to company owns the newspaper and professionals who signed the news. Soon in 2008, Robert Murat, living in Portugal for many years, received a compensation of 757 thousand euros of British tabloids also for defamation



http://www.publico.pt/sociedade/noticia/correio-da-manha-condenado-a-pagar-15-mil-euros-a-robert-murat-1593550

What a remarkable coincidence.
A busy week for Mr Murat.

I was unaware he attained nearly three quarters of a million euros in comp.

Hmm..... Shufflings are going on!

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  Guest on Mon 6 May - 23:59

This may well explain the latest hang-dog photos of Sir Gerald and Saint Kate.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  jeanmonroe on Tue 7 May - 2:21

REVENGE!
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/361930/Jenny-Murat-Kate-McCann-printed-such-awful-things-about-my-Robert-in-her-Madeleine-book

By:
James MurrayPublished: Sun, December 2, 2012

Jenny Murat: Kate McCann printed such awful things about my Robert in her Madeleine book

A MOTHER whose son was wrongly linked to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has hit out at the way he is portrayed in a best-selling book about the mystery.

In the book published last summer, Kate wrote: "Two officers talked openly about Robert Murat, who remained an arguido [suspect] and drip-fed us snippets of ‘evidence’ linking him to Madeleine."
RAPID U-TURN!

However, later in the book she (KM) writes: "Nothing we were told by the police indicated Murat took Madeleine or was in any way involved in her abduction."

Mrs Murat, now working on her own book about the case, added: "I am sick of all the half-truths and innuendos, so I do want a full and accurate record of the truth. It is important that our story is told."

*(I AM SICK OF ALL THE HALF TRUTHS AND INNUENDOES)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/7106086.stm

SALLY EVELEIGH
Robert Murat's aunt
Robert is sticking to his guns, he was not there on that night, there was not a shred of evidence against him being there on that night, so.. you know, that question definitely needs to be answered, why are they putting a finger at Robert.

*(WHY ARE THEY PUTTING A FINGER AT ROBERT?)

What do you think Jenny?

JENNY MURAT
Robert Murat's mother
I just don't understand why they're lying. On May 3rd I'd been out taking the dogs out which I do every single night of my life, and I got home about 8 o'clock and Robert was already there and he was in all the evening.

*( I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY'RE LYING)

Wonder if KM has taken a suitcase full of Maddie 'fund' money, on her 'sad trip' to PDL, for Mrs M?
Perhaps she's had another 'dream' to beg/plead to personally ask the Portuguese to re-open the case.
Perhaps she feels closer to Madeleine in PDL because wee Madeleine is still there....... somewhere.
Perhaps she's in PDL to arrange an annual 'Kate and Madeleine Marathon' and the course will take in the lawless villages within a 10k radius around PDL.


jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  kathybelle on Tue 7 May - 6:36

I wouldn't be surprised if Kate McCann is over in Portugal, speaking with her lawyer, with a view to getting Jenny Murat's book banned. I also wouldn't be surprised if wheels are in motion over here, to get the book banned. After all, the McCanns and their friends in 'high places' did an excellent job in keeping Goncalo Amaral's English version of his book off the shelves in the UK and the USA.

Marvellous how the "Gruesome Twosome" who are the perpetrators of Madeleine's disappearance, are still walking free and able to "hold court" with our Prime Minister. They seem to have him eating out of their grubby little hands, just as they had Blair and Brown eating out of their hands.

They also appear to have Scotland Yard, eating out of their hands. Scotland Yard have wasted millions of pounds, conducting a review, that in my opinion, is being conducted to make sure the McCanns are never brought to justice. The McCanns must hold some secret that must never come out, for them to wield so much power, over the British Government, the Media and the Justice system in Portugal and the UK.


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  tanszi on Tue 7 May - 15:04

my thinking that she was on the first plane out to see her lawyers about Robert Murat, didn't realise his mum was writing a book, so that might need to be examined, legally of course. jimo.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  Bobsy on Tue 7 May - 15:47

So why didn't they both go then. Gerry has always seemed to get time off for other stuff. Kate once did make the comment though that it was her the PJ were after so maybe has more to loose if people read this book, she may fear there is more in it about her than Gerry. Just speculation on my part.

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Bring them all back to Portugal! Robert Murat in Sunday Express!

Post  Sponsored content Today at 17:56


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum