Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dianne Webster

Go down

Dianne Webster Empty Dianne Webster

Post  Loopdaloop Mon 20 May - 0:04

I've just been searching this site but haven't found much on Dianne Webster, what do you think she knows or does not know?

I just realised that the Mccann's telephone number may have slipped through on Dianne Websters rogatory interview.

4078 “Yeah. There’s another number here, again, I don’t know if this will mean anything to you because I’m not sure it’s a telephone number, I think it might be a network type number for browsing, the internet browser or something. Its o, seven, nine, seven, three, one, zero, zero, six, one, zero.”
Reply “Doesn’t ring any bells. That sounds like a mobile number doesn’t it.”

4078 “Yeah.”
Reply “Err…”

4078 “I don’t think that you will have that in your phone because on the information we have it’s a web browsing number or a platform number or something, which I don’t fully understand, but I think its to do with you being abroad.”
Reply “I don’t do any web browsing on my phone, so.”

4078 “It may be that you’ve received, well in fact this, you’ve received a text message from this number.”
Reply “Oh I wondered…”

4078 “On May the third at half past seven in the evening.”
Reply “Half past seven in the evening?”

4078 “What it could be, what I’m guessing it could be, is perhaps a text message from your network provider, with you being abroad, maybe they’d sent you a text or something. Well anyway, suffice it to say don’t worry too much about that number because I’m sure that, I don’t think you’ll be able to…”
Reply “You see I did get a text from err my daughter in New Zealand, it’s not the same number. The number I’ve got here is err o, six, four, two, one, six, four, o, eight, eight, five.”

4078 “I haven’t got that number here. The other number then, well, there are two more numbers, I just wanted to see if you have them in your phone. Its plus four, four, or zero, depending on where its dialled from, seven, seven, four, zero, three, zero, four, one, one, five.”
Reply “You see I don’t recall people’s mobile numbers so its (laughs).” http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DIANE-WEBSTER-2.htm
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
Dianne Webster Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dianne Webster Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down