Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Life lost.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Life lost.

Post  dazedandconfused on Sat 8 Jun - 20:24

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/new-amy-fitzpatrick-murder-suspects-1939120#.UbNPYU00_jQ.twitter

A bit more about it via the above link.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Life lost.

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 8 Jun - 20:34

dazedandconfused wrote:http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/new-amy-fitzpatrick-murder-suspects-1939120#.UbNPYU00_jQ.twitter

A bit more about it via the above link.

Thanks. Amy's friend said they all had "someone on the radar" for Amy's disappearance. Maybe we will find out what happened to her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18467
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Life lost.

Post  dazedandconfused on Sat 8 Jun - 22:07

AnnaEsse wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/new-amy-fitzpatrick-murder-suspects-1939120#.UbNPYU00_jQ.twitter

A bit more about it via the above link.

Thanks. Amy's friend said they all had "someone on the radar" for Amy's disappearance. Maybe we will find out what happened to her.

I do hope that there's some sort of closure for her family and the truth finally comes out.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Life lost.

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 8 Jun - 22:21

dazedandconfused wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/new-amy-fitzpatrick-murder-suspects-1939120#.UbNPYU00_jQ.twitter

A bit more about it via the above link.

Thanks. Amy's friend said they all had "someone on the radar" for Amy's disappearance. Maybe we will find out what happened to her.

I do hope that there's some sort of closure for her family and the truth finally comes out.

I'm already dreading to think what that might be.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18467
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Life lost.

Post  dazedandconfused on Sat 8 Jun - 22:40

AnnaEsse wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/new-amy-fitzpatrick-murder-suspects-1939120#.UbNPYU00_jQ.twitter

A bit more about it via the above link.

Thanks. Amy's friend said they all had "someone on the radar" for Amy's disappearance. Maybe we will find out what happened to her.

I do hope that there's some sort of closure for her family and the truth finally comes out.

I'm already dreading to think what that might be.

Me too. So sad.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Life lost.

Post  Molly on Sun 9 Jun - 8:27

I don't understand how Audrey wasn't well enough to attend her only son's funeral but was well enough to get into a taxi some time after.

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2013/06/06/mother-of-dean-fitzpatrick-fails-to-attend-his-funeral/


Molly
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 30
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Life lost.

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 9 Jun - 8:32

Molly wrote:I don't understand how Audrey wasn't well enough to attend her only son's funeral but was well enough to get into a taxi some time after.

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2013/06/06/mother-of-dean-fitzpatrick-fails-to-attend-his-funeral/


THE mother of stabbing victim Dean Fitzpatrick did not attend her son’s funeral due to illness.

Audrey Fitzpatrick, the partner of David Mahon who has admitted stabbing Dean, told the Irish press she ‘wasn’t feeling well’ on the morning of the service.

Mahon, 42, who was also absent from the funeral, was arrested two weeks ago after presenting himself at a local police station in Dublin.

The former Calahonda estate agent told police the killing was an accident and he was acting in self-defence.

Irish police confirmed he is still a suspect and they are preparing a file for the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP).

Fitzpatrick and Mahon were later spotted waiting for a taxi outside the apartment where 23-year-old Dean was stabbed to death.

Dean’s death is the second tragedy to hit the Fitzpatrick family following the disappearance of his 15-year-old sister Amy in 2008.




_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18467
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Life lost.

Post  kitti on Sun 9 Jun - 9:05

Do you think he manipulates her a bit?



Why didn't HE go?

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Life lost.

Post  kitti on Sun 9 Jun - 9:12

This is MY take on it....



Deans father probably didn't want his sons 'killer' at the funeral.....can you blame him......so Deans mother may off taken the stepfathers side and decided.....if he isn't allowed to go then I'm not going....


At the end off the day ....you son is dead and you need to pay your respects and forget about arguments for one day.....I would off gone if it were my son and that's that....she could off attended the actual funeral and left before the wake.....

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Life lost.

Post  Molly on Sun 9 Jun - 9:30

kitti wrote:Do you think he manipulates her a bit?



Why didn't HE go?

I think manipulation/control is the crux of the issue.




Molly
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 30
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Life lost.

Post  fred on Sun 9 Jun - 12:17

Just seen this on Twitter:-

New Amy Fitzpatrick murder suspects will be brought to Spain as cops step up probe
8 Jun 2013 19:00

Anyone heard anything else?

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Life lost.

Post  wjk on Sun 9 Jun - 12:18

Molly wrote:
kitti wrote:Do you think he manipulates her a bit?



Why didn't HE go?

I think manipulation/control is the crux of the issue.




Oh yes, without doubt!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Life lost.

Post  steve1295 on Sun 9 Jun - 12:38

Have just read in the Independent.ie that dave Mahon was seen in a car close to Christopher's home and tha Gardai were informed..

steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Life lost.

Post  Sponsored content Today at 13:44


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum