Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Wed 29 May - 9:50

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-witness-saw-weird-1918572

Here we go again.

A reminder of this man's police statement - http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARIO_MARREIROS.htm - in which he somehow forgot to mention the weirdo!


Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  cass on Wed 29 May - 9:56

tbh im loving all this -- press taking the piss - im hoping that they go on and on with these headlines -- joe public will think wtf another stupid headline -- the headlines are taking the piss out of the mcanns now well i think they are

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  mossman on Wed 29 May - 10:03

SY need a list of everybody who wore sun glasses in PDL that week and they should interview them immediately.

Pardon my stupidity but what is "glued hair" ?


mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  chrissie on Wed 29 May - 10:29

Sorry but......

ETA: From his police statement (thanks NBY)

He does not know of anything suspicious that could be related to the events.


chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3283
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  Lioned on Wed 29 May - 10:42

Mario the laundry man looks a bit weird !

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  Guest on Wed 29 May - 10:49

There's not a big mirror in the stairwell by any chance?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Wed 29 May - 10:51

Maybe a reflection in the window...........


Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  almostgothic on Wed 29 May - 10:59

So he initially didn't see anything suspicious but six years later he remembers a weirdo with glued hair and big sunglasses?
How could he ever have forgotten a guy like that!

Last night I saw upon the stair
A little man who wasn’t there
He wasn’t there again today
Oh, how I wish he’d go away



Last edited by almostgothic on Wed 29 May - 11:25; edited 1 time in total

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  jeanmonroe on Wed 29 May - 11:12

"It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!"

That would be about the, er, TENTH weirdo 'that dunnit' innit?

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  almostgothic on Wed 29 May - 12:11

And with that thought in mind, a short but timely comment from Blacksmith:

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  dutchclogs on Wed 29 May - 12:15

sorry but this is so stupid

poor wee Maddie you deserve better than this pet

dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Age : 61
Location : Scotland/Nertherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 29 May - 12:16

I think someone clever with Photoshop should create a map of Praia da Luz with all the weirdos in place. It would look like a crazy illustration from a who-dunnit comic I reckon.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18417
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  Claudia79 on Wed 29 May - 22:45

I can understand him. People with hair close to their heads freak me out too.


Last edited by Claudia79 on Thu 30 May - 14:54; edited 1 time in total

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  tanszi on Wed 29 May - 23:02


tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3096
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  Panda on Thu 30 May - 9:58

I'll give you 3 guesses as to who gave this fairytale to the Mirror to print ......gotta keep the Madeleine is alive theory going , know what I mean, know what I mean.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  chrissie on Thu 30 May - 10:18

http://theportugalnews.com/news/portugu ... ment/28528

From the article:

In his initial testimony given five days after her disappearance, and which is available at http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARIO_MARREIROS.htm he told investigators that he did not know “of anything suspicious that could be related to the events.”




chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3283
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  Justiceforallkids on Thu 30 May - 10:26

cuddle cat has been silent for quite awhile maybe HE DUNNIT

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  Panda on Thu 30 May - 10:39

chrissie wrote:http://theportugalnews.com/news/portugu ... ment/28528

From the article:

In his initial testimony given five days after her disappearance, and which is available at http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARIO_MARREIROS.htm he told investigators that he did not know “of anything suspicious that could be related to the events.”




Thanks chrissie,
Mário Fernando Madeira Marreiros (47) told the Mirror this week that his testimony was ignored by Portuguese investigators."
How did he come to tell the Mirror?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  kitti on Thu 30 May - 15:05

How was it ignored ....didn't see anything unusual so how can the pj ignore 'nothing'.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  Panda on Thu 30 May - 15:23

kitti wrote:How was it ignored ....didn't see anything unusual so how can the pj ignore 'nothing'.
Kitti, this guy's statement probably was part of the files which SY examined, , and shown in a Portugese paper, I presume the story was sold to the Mirror by the man but just what is going on behind the scenes, it's obvious the Portugese are not going to re-open the case.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  jeanmonroe on Thu 30 May - 15:55

Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:How was it ignored ....didn't see anything unusual so how can the pj ignore 'nothing'.
Kitti, this guy's statement probably was part of the files which SY examined, , and shown in a Portugese paper, I presume the story was sold to the Mirror by the man but just what is going on behind the scenes, it's obvious the Portugese are not going to re-open the case.

Then, it would seem, that KM has nothing to lose by applying, in writing, for the PJ to re-open the case.
If they don't re-open the case she can say 'there you go i told you so'
But if they do re-open the case, after her letter, then she'll have no excuses to not co-operate will she, alongside her friends.
Who would all do ANYTHING to get Madeleine back, as they are on record stating that in public.

Either way she wins!

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  Panda on Thu 30 May - 16:16

jeanmonroe wrote:
Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:How was it ignored ....didn't see anything unusual so how can the pj ignore 'nothing'.
Kitti, this guy's statement probably was part of the files which SY examined, , and shown in a Portugese paper, I presume the story was sold to the Mirror by the man but just what is going on behind the scenes, it's obvious the Portugese are not going to re-open the case.

Then, it would seem, that KM has nothing to lose by applying, in writing, for the PJ to re-open the case.
If they don't re-open the case she can say 'there you go i told you so'
But if they do re-open the case, after her letter, then she'll have no excuses to not co-operate will she, alongside her friends.
Who would all do ANYTHING to get Madeleine back, as they are on record stating that in public.

Either way she wins!
No, KM can't jeanmonroe. When the case was shelved the McCanns had two months to ask for it to be reopened but they did not apply. Obviouusly SY have come up with nothing which would warrant a re-opening so the McCanns have come out of this with egg on their faces for suggesting the Portugese Police did not do a proper investigation.......where do they go from here???

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  tigger on Thu 30 May - 18:27

Panda wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:
Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:How was it ignored ....didn't see anything unusual so how can the pj ignore 'nothing'.
Kitti, this guy's statement probably was part of the files which SY examined, , and shown in a Portugese paper, I presume the story was sold to the Mirror by the man but just what is going on behind the scenes, it's obvious the Portugese are not going to re-open the case.

Then, it would seem, that KM has nothing to lose by applying, in writing, for the PJ to re-open the case.
If they don't re-open the case she can say 'there you go i told you so'
But if they do re-open the case, after her letter, then she'll have no excuses to not co-operate will she, alongside her friends.
Who would all do ANYTHING to get Madeleine back, as they are on record stating that in public.

Either way she wins!
No, KM can't jeanmonroe. When the case was shelved the McCanns had two months to ask for it to be reopened but they did not apply. Obviouusly SY have come up with nothing which would warrant a re-opening so the McCanns have come out of this with egg on their faces for suggesting the Portugese Police did not do a proper investigation.......where do they go from here???

O Yes she can, Panda. The case will be re-opened if they request this in writing. That's all, piece of A4 paper, envelope, stamp, ballpoint.
Any time. This case won't be shelved for another 14 years (if nothing else happens), when all the remaining evidence (some 40% I believe) will be published in the same way that the PJ files were published in August 2008.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  Panda on Thu 30 May - 18:51

Hi tigger, I think it was Amaral who said that , but I am quite sure the McCanns had two months, and if they didn't respond the case would only be opened if there was fresh evidence which there obviously isn't. The Portugese must be sick to death of the McCanns and SY, this case has cost Portugal over E 1 million and the missing child is not Portugese.!!! The only chance of some new info is the Trial and I read eecently the Judge gave the Parties 6 a trial date of 6 months from the time the McCanns tried to settle privately which makes the trial date Aug/Sept. The fact that SY have found no evidence of an abduction is definitely in Amaral's favour.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  jeanmonroe on Fri 31 May - 0:35

Have SY asked the PJ to re-open the case?
IF NOT THEN WHY NOT?
Or are SY only hoping the PJ will re-open the case?
Have SY offered any of the unlimitless finance, as promised by Cameron, to the PJ to fund a re-opening of the case?
If SY say that these 'new' leads they have unearthed are possible 'new evidence' then the case can be re-opened, on that basis, can't it?

Seems to me that EVERYONE is 'hoping' the case will be re-opened, but NOBODY is actually 'asking' for it to be!

The main NON ASKERS being the parents of the missing child, the McCanns, and their friends!

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: It woz the weirdo wot dunnit!

Post  Sponsored content Today at 16:10


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum