Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leonor confesses

4 posters

Go down

Leonor confesses Empty Leonor confesses

Post  pm Fri 16 Jan - 19:52

Oh boy...

Rosiepops said...

(...)
I believe that Leonor Cipriano will have an appeal in portugal and will win that appeal, I believe that this poor woman is innocent and this means her daughter is still out there and her abductors are still free and are probably carrying out their acts today unchallenged.

(...)

01 April 2008 22:36

Leonor Cipriano changes her statement and says that her daughter was killed by the uncle
Leonor Cipriano changed her testimony concerning the disappearance of her daughter, in Portimão on the 12th of September 2004. In a witness statement that she signed at the prison of Odemira yesterday, Leonor Cipriano accuses her brother, João Manuel Domingos Cipriano, of being the author of the child’s death.

Beforehand, they intended to simulate an abduction and to send the child to Spain, in exchange for money. This process did not work according to plan and ended up being transformed into a homicide that was carried out by the child’s uncle.

The Public Ministry accuses the child’s mother and uncle of being the authors of Joana’s death and of entertaining an incestuous relationship and that Joana’s body, which remains missing, was dismembered.

Leonor Cipriano’s lawyer will make a statement this afternoon, after the testimony, which is eight pages long, is delivered at the Court of Faro.

This revelation is made on the day of the trial of alleged aggressions against Leonor Cipriano by Polícia Judiciária inspectors.

Joana’s mother, Leonor Cipriano, and her uncle, João Cipriano, have been condemned by the Supreme Court of Justice to 16 years in prison each, over the crimes of homicide and concealment of the child’s cadaver.

source: Lusa, 16.01.2009

+/-

+/-

by astro
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/01/leonor-cipriano-changes-her-statement.html

-------------------------------------------------------------

So, Joana Cipriano was not 'taken' by the same 'abductor' who took Madeleine, uh?

This piece of news is especially dedicated to Rosiepops and her mad brigade who keep defending the 'poor innocent and wrongly convicted João and Leonor Cipriano'
Poops, João and Leonor send you and the rest of your gang their love and thank you for your relentless defence.
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Leonor confesses Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Leonor confesses Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Leonor confesses Empty Re: Leonor confesses

Post  pm Fri 16 Jan - 19:57

Amber and others from the sky, do you rememebr how many times i had to discuss with kaz and Co because of Joana?
And how many times i asked kaz and Co to let Joana alone because the little one was dead?

Do you remember how many times Kaz and Co told that Joana was abducted and probably was living in Marrocos?

So, for you kaz:

Leonor Cipriano changes her statement and says that her daughter was killed by the uncle

there was not an abduction in Algarve, Joana is not there well and healthy, Joana is dead!!!!!!!!!!

So, as you compared the 2 cases for so many time, what you would like now to tell me???????
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 16 Jan - 21:49

pm wrote:Amber and others from the sky, do you rememebr how many times i had to discuss with kaz and Co because of Joana?
And how many times i asked kaz and Co to let Joana alone because the little one was dead?

Do you remember how many times Kaz and Co told that Joana was abducted and probably was living in Marrocos?

So, for you kaz:

there was not an abduction in Algarve, Joana is not there well and healthy, Joana is dead!!!!!!!!!!

So, as you compared the 2 cases for so many time, what you would like now to tell me???????

My God Paula. This is just so awful.

Someone needs to post it on Sky. A person who has another identity. Who will do it? Volunteers requested !
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Fri 16 Jan - 21:50

fuzeta wrote:
pm wrote:Amber and others from the sky, do you rememebr how many times i had to discuss with kaz and Co because of Joana?

So, for you kaz:

My God Paula. This is just so awful.

Someone needs to post it on Sky. A person who has another identity. Who will do it? Volunteers requested !

Fuzzy, if i go to sky today i will kill kaz and Co

today i am furious!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Jan - 9:30

I never doubted the porr child was dead Leonor confesses 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Jan - 11:39

I will post this on Sky.
Please let me do it Leonor confesses 849426
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sat 17 Jan - 11:41

eddie wrote:I will post this on Sky.

you can do it Eddie
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Jan - 11:43

pm wrote:

you can do it Eddie

Good! This will make the stupid ones see!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Jan - 11:52

I have put it on sky - please feel free to post on it or tell me if there's anythign I need to add.

Sit back and watch the abuse I will get Leonor confesses 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Sat 17 Jan - 12:35

eddie wrote:
pm wrote:

you can do it Eddie

No it won't...I know exactly what they will say.....she's been got at again and made to lie so that Amaral gets off. Nothing will change them and their way of thinking.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Jan - 12:39

Angelina wrote:
eddie wrote:
pm wrote:

you can do it Eddie

No it won't...I know exactly what they will say.....she's been got at again and made to lie so that Amaral gets off. Nothing will change them and their way of thinking.

i think they'll avoid the sky thread eddie put up. and now that bucks has sorted out the deleting problem that thread cant be taken down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Jan - 12:40

StGerald wrote:
Angelina wrote:
eddie wrote:
pm wrote:

you can do it Eddie

i think they'll avoid the sky thread eddie put up. and now that bucks has sorted out the deleting problem that thread cant be taken down.

they will post something insulting, and Angelinas right...they will turn this all around to make amaral look bad and the Mcc's look good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Jan - 12:54

eddie wrote:
StGerald wrote:
Angelina wrote:
eddie wrote:
pm wrote:

you can do it Eddie

they will post something insulting, and Angelinas right...they will turn this all around to make amaral look bad and the Mcc's look good.

they aint touched the thread yet. funny that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sat 17 Jan - 13:59

So, for you kaz:

Yes I remember that well Paula...Kaz and co only defended this monster to get back at Amaral....she hadnt even read up the story though!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Jan - 20:47

Ambersuz wrote:

So, for you kaz:

Yes I remember that well Paula...Kaz and co only defended this monster to get back at Amaral....she hadnt even read up the story though!!

Rosiepops is Phil McCann
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sat 17 Jan - 20:51

Allison wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

So, for you kaz:

Rosiepops is Phil McCann

are your sure?

is not very important but explain a lot!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Jan - 21:00

pm wrote:
Allison wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

So, for you kaz:

Rosiepops is Phil McCann

are your sure?

I remember reading it on Mike Hitchen's blog in the early days. He knew it was her - don't know how.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sat 17 Jan - 21:01

Allison wrote:
pm wrote:
Allison wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

So, for you kaz:

Rosiepops is Phil McCann

are your sure?

I remember reading it on Mike Hitchen's blog in the early days. He knew it was her - don't know how.

thanks, as i said explain a lot
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 18 Jan - 0:13

Allison wrote:
pm wrote:
Allison wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

So, for you kaz:

Rosiepops is Phil McCann

are your sure?

He might know by the IP's who visit his blog.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 18 Jan - 15:25

A lot of people don't care what happened Joana.
The only reason they defend Leonor is because that way of thinking strengthens an abduction theory, therefore making the Madeleine abduction theory have more credibility. 2 Portuguese abductions, not just one, get my drift??

Its a simple as that.

Anyone with half a brain cell reading up on Joana's case, will know this poor child is dead, that her "mother" (and I use the term loosely) and her uncle, are responsible.

And in my opinion, judging by the life she led, she's better off where she is.

In heaven and at peace. At long last.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down