Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Leonor confesses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leonor confesses

Post  pm on Fri 16 Jan - 19:52

Oh boy...


Rosiepops said...

(...)
I believe that Leonor Cipriano will have an appeal in portugal and will win that appeal, I believe that this poor woman is innocent and this means her daughter is still out there and her abductors are still free and are probably carrying out their acts today unchallenged.

(...)

01 April 2008 22:36

Leonor Cipriano changes her statement and says that her daughter was killed by the uncle
Leonor Cipriano changed her testimony concerning the disappearance of her daughter, in Portimão on the 12th of September 2004. In a witness statement that she signed at the prison of Odemira yesterday, Leonor Cipriano accuses her brother, João Manuel Domingos Cipriano, of being the author of the child’s death.

Beforehand, they intended to simulate an abduction and to send the child to Spain, in exchange for money. This process did not work according to plan and ended up being transformed into a homicide that was carried out by the child’s uncle.

The Public Ministry accuses the child’s mother and uncle of being the authors of Joana’s death and of entertaining an incestuous relationship and that Joana’s body, which remains missing, was dismembered.

Leonor Cipriano’s lawyer will make a statement this afternoon, after the testimony, which is eight pages long, is delivered at the Court of Faro.

This revelation is made on the day of the trial of alleged aggressions against Leonor Cipriano by Polícia Judiciária inspectors.

Joana’s mother, Leonor Cipriano, and her uncle, João Cipriano, have been condemned by the Supreme Court of Justice to 16 years in prison each, over the crimes of homicide and concealment of the child’s cadaver.


source: Lusa, 16.01.2009

+/-

+/-

by astro
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/01/leonor-cipriano-changes-her-statement.html

-------------------------------------------------------------

So, Joana Cipriano was not 'taken' by the same 'abductor' who took Madeleine, uh?

This piece of news is especially dedicated to Rosiepops and her mad brigade who keep defending the 'poor innocent and wrongly convicted João and Leonor Cipriano'
Poops, João and Leonor send you and the rest of your gang their love and thank you for your relentless defence.
avatar
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 45
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Leonor confesses

Post  pm on Fri 16 Jan - 19:57

Amber and others from the sky, do you rememebr how many times i had to discuss with kaz and Co because of Joana?
And how many times i asked kaz and Co to let Joana alone because the little one was dead?

Do you remember how many times Kaz and Co told that Joana was abducted and probably was living in Marrocos?

So, for you kaz:

Leonor Cipriano changes her statement and says that her daughter was killed by the uncle


there was not an abduction in Algarve, Joana is not there well and healthy, Joana is dead!!!!!!!!!!

So, as you compared the 2 cases for so many time, what you would like now to tell me???????
avatar
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 45
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Leonor confesses

Post  fuzeta on Fri 16 Jan - 21:49

pm wrote:Amber and others from the sky, do you rememebr how many times i had to discuss with kaz and Co because of Joana?
And how many times i asked kaz and Co to let Joana alone because the little one was dead?

Do you remember how many times Kaz and Co told that Joana was abducted and probably was living in Marrocos?

So, for you kaz:

Leonor Cipriano changes her statement and says that her daughter was killed by the uncle


there was not an abduction in Algarve, Joana is not there well and healthy, Joana is dead!!!!!!!!!!

So, as you compared the 2 cases for so many time, what you would like now to tell me???????



My God Paula. This is just so awful.

Someone needs to post it on Sky. A person who has another identity. Who will do it? Volunteers requested !
avatar
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4206
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Leonor confesses

Post  pm on Fri 16 Jan - 21:50

fuzeta wrote:
pm wrote:Amber and others from the sky, do you rememebr how many times i had to discuss with kaz and Co because of Joana?
And how many times i asked kaz and Co to let Joana alone because the little one was dead?

Do you remember how many times Kaz and Co told that Joana was abducted and probably was living in Marrocos?

So, for you kaz:

Leonor Cipriano changes her statement and says that her daughter was killed by the uncle


there was not an abduction in Algarve, Joana is not there well and healthy, Joana is dead!!!!!!!!!!

So, as you compared the 2 cases for so many time, what you would like now to tell me???????



My God Paula. This is just so awful.

Someone needs to post it on Sky. A person who has another identity. Who will do it? Volunteers requested !

Fuzzy, if i go to sky today i will kill kaz and Co

today i am furious!
avatar
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 45
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Leonor confesses

Post  Guest on Sat 17 Jan - 9:30

I never doubted the porr child was dead
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Leonor confesses

Post  Guest on Sat 17 Jan - 11:39

I will post this on Sky.
Please let me do it
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Leonor confesses

Post  pm on Sat 17 Jan - 11:41

eddie wrote:I will post this on Sky.
Please let me do it

you can do it Eddie
avatar
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 45
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Leonor confesses

Post  Guest on Sat 17 Jan - 11:43

pm wrote:
eddie wrote:I will post this on Sky.
Please let me do it

you can do it Eddie

Good! This will make the stupid ones see!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Leonor confesses

Post  Guest on Sat 17 Jan - 11:52

I have put it on sky - please feel free to post on it or tell me if there's anythign I need to add.

Sit back and watch the abuse I will get
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Leonor confesses

Post  Angelina on Sat 17 Jan - 12:35

eddie wrote:
pm wrote:
eddie wrote:I will post this on Sky.
Please let me do it

you can do it Eddie

Good! This will make the stupid ones see!

No it won't...I know exactly what they will say.....she's been got at again and made to lie so that Amaral gets off. Nothing will change them and their way of thinking.
avatar
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2932
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Leonor confesses

Post  Guest on Sat 17 Jan - 12:39

Angelina wrote:
eddie wrote:
pm wrote:
eddie wrote:I will post this on Sky.
Please let me do it

you can do it Eddie

Good! This will make the stupid ones see!

No it won't...I know exactly what they will say.....she's been got at again and made to lie so that Amaral gets off. Nothing will change them and their way of thinking.

i think they'll avoid the sky thread eddie put up. and now that bucks has sorted out the deleting problem that thread cant be taken down.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Leonor confesses

Post  Guest on Sat 17 Jan - 12:40

StGerald wrote:
Angelina wrote:
eddie wrote:
pm wrote:
eddie wrote:I will post this on Sky.
Please let me do it

you can do it Eddie

Good! This will make the stupid ones see!

No it won't...I know exactly what they will say.....she's been got at again and made to lie so that Amaral gets off. Nothing will change them and their way of thinking.

i think they'll avoid the sky thread eddie put up. and now that bucks has sorted out the deleting problem that thread cant be taken down.

they will post something insulting, and Angelinas right...they will turn this all around to make amaral look bad and the Mcc's look good.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Leonor confesses

Post  Guest on Sat 17 Jan - 12:54

eddie wrote:
StGerald wrote:
Angelina wrote:
eddie wrote:
pm wrote:
eddie wrote:I will post this on Sky.
Please let me do it

you can do it Eddie

Good! This will make the stupid ones see!

No it won't...I know exactly what they will say.....she's been got at again and made to lie so that Amaral gets off. Nothing will change them and their way of thinking.

i think they'll avoid the sky thread eddie put up. and now that bucks has sorted out the deleting problem that thread cant be taken down.

they will post something insulting, and Angelinas right...they will turn this all around to make amaral look bad and the Mcc's look good.

they aint touched the thread yet. funny that.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Leonor confesses

Post  Susan on Sat 17 Jan - 13:59

pm wrote:Amber and others from the sky, do you rememebr how many times i had to discuss with kaz and Co because of Joana?
And how many times i asked kaz and Co to let Joana alone because the little one was dead?

Do you remember how many times Kaz and Co told that Joana was abducted and probably was living in Marrocos?

So, for you kaz:

Leonor Cipriano changes her statement and says that her daughter was killed by the uncle


there was not an abduction in Algarve, Joana is not there well and healthy, Joana is dead!!!!!!!!!!

So, as you compared the 2 cases for so many time, what you would like now to tell me???????

Yes I remember that well Paula...Kaz and co only defended this monster to get back at Amaral....she hadnt even read up the story though!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln
avatar
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 57
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Leonor confesses

Post  Guest on Sat 17 Jan - 20:47

Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:Amber and others from the sky, do you rememebr how many times i had to discuss with kaz and Co because of Joana?
And how many times i asked kaz and Co to let Joana alone because the little one was dead?

Do you remember how many times Kaz and Co told that Joana was abducted and probably was living in Marrocos?

So, for you kaz:

Leonor Cipriano changes her statement and says that her daughter was killed by the uncle


there was not an abduction in Algarve, Joana is not there well and healthy, Joana is dead!!!!!!!!!!

So, as you compared the 2 cases for so many time, what you would like now to tell me???????

Yes I remember that well Paula...Kaz and co only defended this monster to get back at Amaral....she hadnt even read up the story though!!

Rosiepops is Phil McCann
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Leonor confesses

Post  pm on Sat 17 Jan - 20:51

Allison wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:Amber and others from the sky, do you rememebr how many times i had to discuss with kaz and Co because of Joana?
And how many times i asked kaz and Co to let Joana alone because the little one was dead?

Do you remember how many times Kaz and Co told that Joana was abducted and probably was living in Marrocos?

So, for you kaz:

Leonor Cipriano changes her statement and says that her daughter was killed by the uncle


there was not an abduction in Algarve, Joana is not there well and healthy, Joana is dead!!!!!!!!!!

So, as you compared the 2 cases for so many time, what you would like now to tell me???????

Yes I remember that well Paula...Kaz and co only defended this monster to get back at Amaral....she hadnt even read up the story though!!

Rosiepops is Phil McCann

are your sure?

is not very important but explain a lot!
avatar
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 45
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Leonor confesses

Post  Guest on Sat 17 Jan - 21:00

pm wrote:
Allison wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:Amber and others from the sky, do you rememebr how many times i had to discuss with kaz and Co because of Joana?
And how many times i asked kaz and Co to let Joana alone because the little one was dead?

Do you remember how many times Kaz and Co told that Joana was abducted and probably was living in Marrocos?

So, for you kaz:

Leonor Cipriano changes her statement and says that her daughter was killed by the uncle


there was not an abduction in Algarve, Joana is not there well and healthy, Joana is dead!!!!!!!!!!

So, as you compared the 2 cases for so many time, what you would like now to tell me???????

Yes I remember that well Paula...Kaz and co only defended this monster to get back at Amaral....she hadnt even read up the story though!!

Rosiepops is Phil McCann

are your sure?

is not very important but explain a lot!

I remember reading it on Mike Hitchen's blog in the early days. He knew it was her - don't know how.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Leonor confesses

Post  pm on Sat 17 Jan - 21:01

Allison wrote:
pm wrote:
Allison wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:Amber and others from the sky, do you rememebr how many times i had to discuss with kaz and Co because of Joana?
And how many times i asked kaz and Co to let Joana alone because the little one was dead?

Do you remember how many times Kaz and Co told that Joana was abducted and probably was living in Marrocos?

So, for you kaz:

Leonor Cipriano changes her statement and says that her daughter was killed by the uncle


there was not an abduction in Algarve, Joana is not there well and healthy, Joana is dead!!!!!!!!!!

So, as you compared the 2 cases for so many time, what you would like now to tell me???????

Yes I remember that well Paula...Kaz and co only defended this monster to get back at Amaral....she hadnt even read up the story though!!

Rosiepops is Phil McCann

are your sure?

is not very important but explain a lot!

I remember reading it on Mike Hitchen's blog in the early days. He knew it was her - don't know how.

thanks, as i said explain a lot
avatar
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 45
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Leonor confesses

Post  Guest on Sun 18 Jan - 0:13

Allison wrote:
pm wrote:
Allison wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:Amber and others from the sky, do you rememebr how many times i had to discuss with kaz and Co because of Joana?
And how many times i asked kaz and Co to let Joana alone because the little one was dead?

Do you remember how many times Kaz and Co told that Joana was abducted and probably was living in Marrocos?

So, for you kaz:

Leonor Cipriano changes her statement and says that her daughter was killed by the uncle


there was not an abduction in Algarve, Joana is not there well and healthy, Joana is dead!!!!!!!!!!

So, as you compared the 2 cases for so many time, what you would like now to tell me???????

Yes I remember that well Paula...Kaz and co only defended this monster to get back at Amaral....she hadnt even read up the story though!!

Rosiepops is Phil McCann

are your sure?

is not very important but explain a lot!

I remember reading it on Mike Hitchen's blog in the early days. He knew it was her - don't know how.

He might know by the IP's who visit his blog.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Leonor confesses

Post  Guest on Sun 18 Jan - 15:25

A lot of people don't care what happened Joana.
The only reason they defend Leonor is because that way of thinking strengthens an abduction theory, therefore making the Madeleine abduction theory have more credibility. 2 Portuguese abductions, not just one, get my drift??

Its a simple as that.

Anyone with half a brain cell reading up on Joana's case, will know this poor child is dead, that her "mother" (and I use the term loosely) and her uncle, are responsible.

And in my opinion, judging by the life she led, she's better off where she is.

In heaven and at peace. At long last.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Leonor confesses

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum