Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry

+33
margaret
malena stool
rainbow-fairy
Lillyofthevalley
jeanmonroe
chrissie
mossman
kitti
AnnaEsse
interested
tanszi
Angelina
dutchclogs
fred
fuzeta
MaryB
Wintabells
Bobsy
Loopdaloop
mara thon
Annabel
weissnicht
Lioned
JOHNFRANCIS
squeaker
bill516
Badboy
Chris
Claudia79
comperedna
almostgothic
matthew
keepingmum
37 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry - Page 4 Empty Re: Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry

Post  kitti Sun 16 Jun - 8:21

The met have gone through it supposedly with a fine toothcombe and haven't arrested anyone or found anyone so pass it on to SY.

SY have everything that the met have found....suspects coming out off their ears....why didn't the met take these 'suspects' in and talk to them?

SY have said......we have the jurisdiction to speak to and arrest anyone in the UK that had something to do with madeleines dsappearance....

So.....met have done the groundwork and found the suspects.....SY have 'permission' to take tese people in and talk to them.......how long we going to wait for SY to talk or arrest these people?

Don't hold your breath!

SY say portugual won't open the case because there are NO suspects apart from the usual suspects off course and Portugal would love them arrested by SY...so SY.....YOUR MOVE.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry - Page 4 Empty Re: Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry

Post  cass Sun 16 Jun - 10:31

fred i agree it will be a dead pedo - or maybe murrat or a friend of murrat - the mcanns have made their celeb status - anyone but them - ok they might be interviewed again and the tapas and friends will stick their hands up and say no checks done to make the abduction possible - and thats neglect - but at least they admit to that than something bigger - then what about eddie and keela what they found mmmm there was talk og scent being planted - will they go with this too -- tbh the british public are gonna need answers to far too many questions - have they got them to keep the mcanns and friends out of jail ?
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 16 Jun - 10:41

what if someone over the last few months has been in contact with sy and made a statement already - the uk have already said the cannot get involved enough times - but just say someone has gone in and said this happened that happened bla bla i will tell you all - where does that leave them just ignore it  what if it was a tapas - or murrat that gave this information
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 16 Jun - 11:06

SY have all the info on the 'suspects' so way you go SY.....go interview these persons off interest.

Like I said, I won't hold my breath because the only suspects there should be are the mccanns.

We wait with baited breath for SY to name these 'suspects' in the future, MET have done the groundwork so all SY have to do is.....knock on their door.

We all know full well the PJ did their job and there aren't any 'suspects' don't we.....they going to pluck them out from thin air or what.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 16 Jun - 11:07

Let's call SY's bluff.........NAME THEM!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 16 Jun - 11:46

madeleine is aoc is she still ? wonder if at anytime this goverment can say that madeleine3 id probably dead now - hasnt a person to be missing for 7 years to do this - dont think it has happened before re a child ? in the case of ben newsome
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Sun 16 Jun - 11:52

This is a farce from start to finish, yet more public money being thrown at the saintly Mccanns to keep them happy..........why?  In view of all this waste of taxpayers money why is the "fund" being allowed to continue?  Why isn't the "fund" money being handed over to help pay for all this, including the money that no doubt got well washed and put away?   Why don't parents of other genuinely missing children get the same help from the government and the same kind of money thrown at them?   Like others, I can't understand why the Portuguese have never retaliated against the horrendous and disgusting statements and slurs thrown at them over the years, there really must be a reason for this, but what?

Most importantly, how on earth can any investigation or "review" into this case be of any consequence unless the parents and friends are brought in and properly questioned over and over until they can get their stories straight.

I haven't seen anything whatsoever that would change my mind in any way, I still see whitewash, cover up and one very big stink somewhere.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 16 Jun - 12:03

This moaning about 'money' and talk of a 'farce' is ridiculous.

The money if put into perspective with the cost of guarding Julian Assange is good value for money!
This is clearly how much things cost.
We employ those people, considered the elite of our nations police for a reason and if they ought to be investigating anything, surely this case meets that criteria.

If not, what is the threshold of a case until people should be working on it?

These people would be paid anyway, but what the funds fro government are doing is making sure the met doesn't take the hit for it. Its like a transfer in football!

If people think that after Hillsborough came out that there is appetite for a whitewash I would argue they are deluded as the people who have the power for that sort of thing have seen that they will not be protected.
Secondly, thirdly and fourthly... they arrested Max Clifford!!! The master spin machine. - I do not consider that they will be too fussed with arresting the Mccanns.

I view talk of a scotland yard whitewash in the same vain as those that talk about the 'sardine munching portugese', its the same nonsense. Scotland Yard are mean to be our best of the best and they have not leaked anything, or kept the Mccann's actually informed otherwise we would have heard about it by now - spun by Clarence. They are in the dark... and I like it!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 16 Jun - 12:18

The Portuguese Police were right to shelve the case when they did and nothing has changed since. There is no future in anyone, anywhere spending money to prove/disprove any case against anyone until HMG keep their noses out of investigations and allow all organisations to comply with requests for information regarding Madeleine. 

There will be no sudden release of info pertaining to Madeleine's medical records just because SY ask for it, Kate will not reply to the same 48 questions she refused the Portuguese... Their friends will still be allowed to compare and change statements and the shutters will still be remarkably undamaged despite being forced by a swarthy, bald, hairy, unshaven, tall, short, fat, thin, foreign looking faceless man who travelled with a lot of Gipsies on a multi-millionaires yacht!  As for the dogs... as Dr Gerry our veterinary consultant extraordinaire commented; why don't we ask them? If the dogs are that clever they stand in the dock and present their own evidence.

I see a £5million Whitewash with a capital W on the cards...
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 16 Jun - 12:31

Loopdaloop wrote:This moaning about 'money' and talk of a 'farce' is ridiculous.

The money if put into perspective with the cost of guarding Julian Assange is good value for money!
This is clearly how much things cost.
We employ those people, considered the elite of our nations police for a reason and if they ought to be investigating anything, surely this case meets that criteria.

If not, what is the threshold of a case until people should be working on it?

These people would be paid anyway, but what the funds fro government are doing is making sure the met doesn't take the hit for it. Its like a transfer in football!

If people think that after Hillsborough came out that there is appetite for a whitewash I would argue they are deluded as the people who have the power for that sort of thing have seen that they will not be protected.
Secondly, thirdly and fourthly... they arrested Max Clifford!!! The master spin machine. - I do not consider that they will be too fussed with arresting the Mccanns.

I view talk of a scotland yard whitewash in the same vain as those that talk about the 'sardine munching portugese', its the same nonsense. Scotland Yard are mean to be our best of the best and they have not leaked anything, or kept the Mccann's actually informed otherwise we would have heard about it by now - spun by Clarence. They are in the dark... and I like it!

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 16 Jun - 12:36

Loopdaloop, sorry I don't know what is wrong, I quoted your post to give it the thumbs up but it will not work.  I agree with you though.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 16 Jun - 12:50

malena stool wrote:The Portuguese Police were right to shelve the case when they did and nothing has changed since. There is no future in anyone, anywhere spending money to prove/disprove any case against anyone until HMG keep their noses out of investigations and allow all organisations to comply with requests for information regarding Madeleine. 

There will be no sudden release of info pertaining to Madeleine's medical records just because SY ask for it, Kate will not reply to the same 48 questions she refused the Portuguese... Their friends will still be allowed to compare and change statements and the shutters will still be remarkably undamaged despite being forced by a swarthy, bald, hairy, unshaven, tall, short, fat, thin, foreign looking faceless man who travelled with a lot of Gipsies on a multi-millionaires yacht!  As for the dogs... as Dr Gerry our veterinary consultant extraordinaire commented; why don't we ask them? If the dogs are that clever they stand in the dock and present their own evidence.

I see a £5million Whitewash with a capital W on the cards...

Kathybelle writes

This case was  was shelved at the request of the McCanns.  Unless of course Goncalo Amaral was telling lies when he made that public statement. Maybe this is why Goncalo Amaral isn't shouting from the rooftops that the McCanns requested the case was archived.

Goncalo Amaral's statement, is on the home page of the McCanns NHS abuse of power. His statement reads as follows:

"May I remind you that they "demanded" the archiving of the process in 2008, when they were arguidos, merely to defend their image. They are not interested in the reopening of the process, or of the investigation."

Now Goncalo Amaral can only be talking about the McCanns when he states 'they' in his statement, because there were only 3 arguidos, the McCanns and Robert Murat. If Goncalo Amaral was speaking about Robert Murat, he would have said "he"

Was Goncalo Amaral lying, when he made that statement? I don't believe he was. If the case was shelved without the McCanns consent, the McCanns had a certain amount of time to request it was reopened. They didn't, which means in my view, Goncalo Amaral was speaking the truth.

The McCanns have only ever stated publicly that they wanted a review. In fact when they wrote to David Cameron they wanted him to conduct the review. When the McCanns were interviewed, after David Cameron told them that Scotland Yard would be assisting the PJ in the review, they stated that they had only partially got what they asked for.

Judging by the events of the past 2yrs I would suggest the McCanns got everything they asked for, if the review team have been speaking the truth. The review team are looking at anyone but the McCanns and/or their Tapas mates, to take the blame for Madeleine's disappearance. If they were looking at the McCanns and their mates, the lot of them would have been interviewed, in the early stages of the review. Also the review team would not be informing the McCanns of every stage of the review, if they and their mates were suspects.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  maive Sun 16 Jun - 13:01

kathybelle wrote:
 If they were looking at the McCanns and their mates, the lot of them would have been interviewed, in the early stages of the review.

IMO, the purpose of the Review was to review, not questioning... Now they have the power to investigate, i.e. ask questions...

Anyway, we'll see soon what's going on..

Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry - Page 4 Icon_flower
maive
maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 146
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 16 Jun - 13:11

I think the MET had to be able to say that they had been through the files very thoroughly and that they had identified anyone of interest, leaving no stone unturned. If, and hopefully it's when, they bring the Tapas Crew in for questioning, they can truthfully say they have been through everything in the files and there can be no claim of having missed something. 

I'm hoping that the way is now clear for certain people to be brought in for questioning.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 16 Jun - 16:32

Yes agree Anna, get certain people in for questioning, the one's that had the most to say, back in May 2007!, say no more!

I'm shocked at the amount of negative posts on here.......the met imo could quite easly say....nah we've found nothing more then the PJ, end of case.
But No they are taking it further, WHY?  lets be honest if it was a cover up, they wouldn't be spending more money on this case.....

Think abut it logically folks. We have never believed what the papers print why would you now?
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 16 Jun - 17:04

Keeping in mind the  many living British celebrities being charged with alleged past crimes against children (as well as deceased Jimmy Savile); it is the duty and responsibility of law enforcement to charge those who aided and abetted the McCanns in the 'disappearance' of Madeleine and the subsequent criminal deception (fraud) for personal gain.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 16 Jun - 17:13

interested wrote:Keeping in mind the  many living British celebrities being charged with alleged past crimes against children (as well as deceased Jimmy Savile); it is the duty and responsibility of law enforcement to charge those who aided and abetted the McCanns in the 'disappearance' of Madeleine and the subsequent criminal deception (fraud) for personal gain.

don't forget interest, we have Rolf Harris arrested with these charges, he's a friend of the Queen, only a couple of years ago he was dong a portrait of her, and now we have SY arresting him. 
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 16 Jun - 17:13

interested wrote:Keeping in mind the  many living British celebrities being charged with alleged past crimes against children (as well as deceased Jimmy Savile); it is the duty and responsibility of law enforcement to charge those who aided and abetted the McCanns in the 'disappearance' of Madeleine and the subsequent criminal deception (fraud) for personal gain.

don't forget interest, we have Rolf Harris arrested with these charges, he's a friend of the Queen, only a couple of years ago he was dong a portrait of her, and now we have SY arresting him. 
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sun 16 Jun - 17:35

I wonder if there are reporters in and around Rothley, waiting............?
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 16 Jun - 17:50

Bobsy wrote:I wonder if there are reporters in and around Rothley, waiting............?

I hope photographers are in the area.  I want to see the photo of the handcuffed McCanns being led out of their house kicking and screaming (after of course the twins have been safely removed).
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sun 16 Jun - 18:26

I'm still not entirely convinced by all this though I would like to be. Still it has to be better than after all the money they've spent for the review just to say a swarthy stranger did it and then filed away on a dusty shelf.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sun 16 Jun - 19:55

In case it helps:

If you're using the 'quote' function, you need to go to the top right hand side on the list of icons and left click 'switch editor' before you start your message-typing. Something seems to have changed with the formatting of the forum, hence some of the posts aren't quoting correctly.

Hope that made sense - you do this AFTER you've clicked 'quote'.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sun 16 Jun - 19:58

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Yes agree Anna, get certain people in for questioning, the one's that had the most to say, back in May 2007!, say no more!

I'm shocked at the amount of negative posts on here.......the met imo could quite easly say....nah we've found nothing more then the PJ, end of case.
But No they are taking it further, WHY?  lets be honest if it was a cover up, they wouldn't be spending more money on this case.....

Think abut it logically folks. We have never believed what the papers print why would you now?

I think I agree with you Lilly.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 16 Jun - 20:30

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Yes agree Anna, get certain people in for questioning, the one's that had the most to say, back in May 2007!, say no more!

I'm pretty shocked at the negative responses that I feel and I've given Lily, but we've had 6 years of laughable reporting of laughable, lame, lies, our judicial system has shamed itself and our child protection agencies have damaged their credibility to the point of which they are taking the side of self confessed abusers. Our Police have given a standing ovation to the McCanns and Kate is worshipped as a Sainted Icon for missing children.... A mother who wouldn't answer basic questions which could have assisted in the search for her missing daughter nominated and revered..... I think not...
I'm sorry if this response is a little sharp Lily, it's not directed at you, I'm fed up with the way two government administrations and their media spin merchants are playing with the law and its process to paint the McCanns as being innocent of any involvement in Madeleine's disappearance... Despite the fact they have publicly admitted to abandoning their children on a regular basis. Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry - Page 4 Icon_flower
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sun 16 Jun - 20:45

I'm not surprised at the negative comments on here.  We've been given such a load of nonsense over the years.  False sightings, new witnesses coming forward after years.  New swarthy strangers being remembered and so on and so on.  I'm pessimistic too quite a lot of the time and think nothing will ever be solved.  But surely every single aspect of this whole case will be gone over with a new eye and a fine toothcomb and every single possibility explored.  I heard once a detective say when you've ruled out the possible and the unlikely then you must investigate the impossible.  Let's hope that is borne in mind.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next