Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Interview with the Cook

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interview with the Cook

Post  Panda on Wed 26 Jun - 20:05


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOidpDzY-Js

Iv'e seperated this from the HiDeHo thread because it is interesting , I hadn't seen it before.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with the Cook

Post  kathybelle on Wed 26 Jun - 20:47

Panda wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOidpDzY-Js

Iv'e seperated this from the HiDeHo thread because it is interesting , I hadn't seen it before.

Hi Panda

Do you remember this video?  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JWrG5yw2HU

In my opinion, the McCanns didn't search for Madeleine, because they knew exactly where she was and if she was dead or alive. If they had no involvement in her disappearance, wild horses wouldn't have stopped them from looking for her.


Last edited by kathybelle on Wed 26 Jun - 20:56; edited 1 time in total

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with the Cook

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Wed 26 Jun - 20:48

How interesting that the staff were forbidden to speak out....perish the thought that the McCanns had something to hide and feared what might be said.

It must have been very eye-opening for them to see the gruesome twosome swanning around not lifting a finger to help in the search, likewise their freeloading relatives who subsequently turned up like bad pennies.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with the Cook

Post  kathybelle on Wed 26 Jun - 21:01

Not Born Yesterday wrote:How interesting that the staff were forbidden to speak out....perish the thought that the McCanns had something to hide and feared what might be said.

It must have been very eye-opening for them to see the gruesome twosome swanning around not lifting a finger to help in the search, likewise their freeloading relatives who subsequently turned up like bad pennies.

Well said NBY. I've said this on here and on other forums, a photograph was taken of the McCanns jogging past people who were searching for Madeleine. They were also photographed on top of a cliff, watching the police comb the beach down below, in their search for Madeleine. These photographs were in a British newspaper and was in the days before the media were gagged.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with the Cook

Post  MaryB on Wed 26 Jun - 22:38

There was quite a lot printed in the early days. Including a report that nobody left the table that night.

MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with the Cook

Post  Panda on Wed 26 Jun - 22:43

kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOidpDzY-Js

Iv'e seperated this from the HiDeHo thread because it is interesting , I hadn't seen it before.

Hi Panda

Do you remember this video?  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JWrG5yw2HU

In my opinion, the McCanns didn't search for Madeleine, because they knew exactly where she was and if she was dead or alive. If they had no involvement in her disappearance, wild horses wouldn't have stopped them from looking for her.
Hi kathybelle, I think the most significant bit as that all the Staff working that night were made redundant.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with the Cook

Post  Panda on Wed 26 Jun - 22:49

Not Born Yesterday wrote:How interesting that the staff were forbidden to speak out....perish the thought that the McCanns had something to hide and feared what might be said.

It must have been very eye-opening for them to see the gruesome twosome swanning around not lifting a finger to help in the search, likewise their freeloading relatives who subsequently turned up like bad pennies.

Yes, NBY and the fact that all the staff on duty that night were laid off. !!!

The Government interference has been beyond the realm of "helping British abroad. " Was Ben Needham's Mother afforded the same help?John Buck's warning to the Foreign Office that the Tapas statements did not tally was ignored.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with the Cook

Post  kitti on Thu 27 Jun - 7:27

And the lot off them, apart from the 'old one' were gone from the table at 9.30pm......two waiters were consistent with that time....

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with the Cook

Post  Panda on Thu 27 Jun - 7:57

kitti wrote:And the lot off them, apart from the 'old one' were gone from the table at 9.30pm......two waiters were consistent with that time....

Let's hope SY are doing something constructive now that they have been given extra funding. Organising a recon of that night would be a start.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with the Cook

Post  Angelina on Thu 27 Jun - 8:57

Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:And the lot off them, apart from the 'old one' were gone from the table at 9.30pm......two waiters were consistent with that time....

Let's hope SY are doing something constructive now that they have been given extra funding. Organising a recon of that night would be a start.

Good morning Panda.   I'd have thought that would have been the best thing to do right at the start of the review.  Get the whole picture and work from there...but then what do I know!

Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2928
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with the Cook

Post  Panda on Thu 27 Jun - 9:56

Angelina wrote:
Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:And the lot off them, apart from the 'old one' were gone from the table at 9.30pm......two waiters were consistent with that time....

Let's hope SY are doing something constructive now that they have been given extra funding. Organising a recon of that night would be a start.

Good morning Panda.   I'd have thought that would have been the best thing to do right at the start of the review.  Get the whole picture and work from there...but then what do I know!

Morning Angelina it does make you wonder what exactly SY did in 2 years and spending £4.5 million, checking the files could have only taken a couple of months with 30 Detectives and 5 Clerical Staff....if we on the Forum had been doing the review we would have finished months ago and spent a lot less.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with the Cook

Post  wjk on Thu 27 Jun - 10:51

Panda wrote:
Angelina wrote:
Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:And the lot off them, apart from the 'old one' were gone from the table at 9.30pm......two waiters were consistent with that time....

Let's hope SY are doing something constructive now that they have been given extra funding. Organising a recon of that night would be a start.

Good morning Panda.   I'd have thought that would have been the best thing to do right at the start of the review.  Get the whole picture and work from there...but then what do I know!

Morning Angelina it does make you wonder what exactly SY did in 2 years and spending £4.5 million, checking the files could have only taken a couple of months with 30 Detectives and 5 Clerical Staff....if we on the Forum had been doing the review we would have finished months ago and spent a lot less.
Was it said at the start of the review that SY did a computerized mock up of the timelines? Or I have just made that up?
If they have, how can they not see what we can see? ie, its a load of c*ap!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with the Cook

Post  Panda on Thu 27 Jun - 11:08

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:
Angelina wrote:
Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:And the lot off them, apart from the 'old one' were gone from the table at 9.30pm......two waiters were consistent with that time....

Let's hope SY are doing something constructive now that they have been given extra funding. Organising a recon of that night would be a start.

Good morning Panda.   I'd have thought that would have been the best thing to do right at the start of the review.  Get the whole picture and work from there...but then what do I know!

Morning Angelina it does make you wonder what exactly SY did in 2 years and spending £4.5 million, checking the files could have only taken a couple of months with 30 Detectives and 5 Clerical Staff....if we on the Forum had been doing the review we would have finished months ago and spent a lot less.
Was it said at the start of the review that SY did a computerized mock up of the timelines? Or I have just made that up?
If they have, how can they not see what we can see? ie, its a load of c*ap!

I don't remember that wjk , but I think these "20" People they want to find could have been found within the 2 years ,I thought this was a breakthrough, now I am not so sure.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with the Cook

Post  kathybelle on Thu 27 Jun - 11:52

Panda wrote:
Angelina wrote:
Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:And the lot off them, apart from the 'old one' were gone from the table at 9.30pm......two waiters were consistent with that time....

Let's hope SY are doing something constructive now that they have been given extra funding. Organising a recon of that night would be a start.

Good morning Panda.   I'd have thought that would have been the best thing to do right at the start of the review.  Get the whole picture and work from there...but then what do I know!

Morning Angelina it does make you wonder what exactly SY did in 2 years and spending £4.5 million, checking the files could have only taken a couple of months with 30 Detectives and 5 Clerical Staff....if we on the Forum had been doing the review we would have finished months ago and spent a lot less.

Good morning Panda and well said.

Call me cynical, but in my opinion, the review has not been about finding out who took Madeleine, the review has been about exonerating the McCanns. The reason why I think this way is because the review team leaders, made it plain from the start that they would be keeping the McCanns informed throughout the review, they also offered the McCanns sympathy, knowing full well that the files contained enough evidence to prosecute them.

The review team have pussyfooted around the McCanns and it appears the investigative team, will now do the same, because they too have said they will keep the McCanns informed. Also you can bet can bet your life that certain members of the Government, will poke their nose into the investigation, to make sure things go the McCanns way.

Panda, can you imagine what will happen if things don't go the McCanns way? All the people that have ever protected and funded the McCanns, from the ones within the British Government, to the ones who flung money at them will be implicated.

Richard Branson, publicly stated that he had placed £100k in the McCanns fund, which would be used to pay for the best lawyers available, should they be charged with any offence. He knew that the McCanns were the reason Madeleine disappeared, yet he chose to support them. Sir Philip Green, Brian Kennedy (Double Glazing), David Beckham, Wayne Rooney and many others who had stacks of cash, all publicly defended the McCanns, all gave them cash and in the case of Sir Philip Green, he loaned them his aircraft and pilot.

The Government probably doesn't give a fig about Richard Branson, or any other 'high profile' person, who flung money at the McCanns, but they will care about the former members of the Government, who intervened with the case, from day one, knowing the McCanns were complicit in Madeleine's disappearance. Purely because they have kowtowed to the McCanns, knowing full well that they are complicit in Madeleine's disappearance.

One only had to read David Cameron's personal letter to the McCanns, where he addressed them as Kate and Gerry, to see he was kowtowing to them. Cameron didn't appear to be upset, or care that his wife Samantha, would be upset by the fact that Gerry had publicly used their disabled deceased son Ivor, to get his own way. It worked, he got his own way, along with a personal, kowtowing letter from Cameron.

Thanks to Cameron and Therese May, millions of pounds, of taxpayers money, has been used to pay for a review, that has achieved nothing, but an assurance that the McCanns are the victims. More of the taxpayers money, is now being used, to pay for an investigation, which in my opinion, will achieve the same results as the review.






kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with the Cook

Post  Angelina on Thu 27 Jun - 12:03

kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:
Angelina wrote:
Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:And the lot off them, apart from the 'old one' were gone from the table at 9.30pm......two waiters were consistent with that time....

Let's hope SY are doing something constructive now that they have been given extra funding. Organising a recon of that night would be a start.

Good morning Panda.   I'd have thought that would have been the best thing to do right at the start of the review.  Get the whole picture and work from there...but then what do I know!

Morning Angelina it does make you wonder what exactly SY did in 2 years and spending £4.5 million, checking the files could have only taken a couple of months with 30 Detectives and 5 Clerical Staff....if we on the Forum had been doing the review we would have finished months ago and spent a lot less.

Good morning Panda and well said.

Call me cynical, but in my opinion, the review has not been about finding out who took Madeleine, the review has been about exonerating the McCanns. The reason why I think this way is because the review team leaders, made it plain from the start that they would be keeping the McCanns informed throughout the review, they also offered the McCanns sympathy, knowing full well that the files contained enough evidence to prosecute them.  

The review team have pussyfooted around the McCanns and it appears the investigative team, will now do the same, because they too have said they will keep the McCanns informed. Also you can bet  can bet your life that certain members of the Government, will poke their nose into the investigation, to make sure things go the McCanns way.  

Panda, can you imagine what will happen if things don't go the McCanns way? All the people that have ever protected and funded the McCanns, from the ones within the British Government, to the ones who flung money at them will be implicated.

Richard Branson, publicly stated that he had placed £100k in the McCanns fund, which would be used to pay for the best lawyers available, should they be charged with any offence. He knew that the McCanns were the reason Madeleine disappeared, yet he chose to support them. Sir Philip Green, Brian Kennedy (Double Glazing), David Beckham, Wayne Rooney and many others who had stacks of cash, all publicly defended the McCanns, all gave them cash and in the case of Sir Philip Green, he loaned them his aircraft and pilot.

The Government probably doesn't give a fig about Richard Branson, or any other 'high profile' person, who flung money at the McCanns, but they will care about the former members of the Government, who intervened with the case, from day one, knowing the McCanns were complicit in Madeleine's disappearance. Purely because they have kowtowed to the McCanns, knowing full well that they are complicit in Madeleine's disappearance.

One only had to read David Cameron's personal letter to the McCanns, where he addressed them as Kate and Gerry, to see he was kowtowing to them. Cameron didn't appear to be upset, or care that his wife Samantha, would be upset by the fact that Gerry had publicly used their disabled deceased son Ivor, to get his own way. It worked, he got his own way, along with a personal, kowtowing letter from Cameron.

Thanks to Cameron and Therese May,  millions of pounds, of taxpayers money, has been used to pay for a review, that has achieved nothing, but an assurance that the McCanns are the victims. More of the taxpayers money, is now being used, to pay for an investigation, which in my opinion, will achieve the same results as the review.






All very true. This is a blatant waste of taxpayers money but the big question (for me anyway) still remains.....WHY?

I have long held the view that no-one will ever be charged and I can't see anything that makes me change my mind.

Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2928
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with the Cook

Post  Panda on Thu 27 Jun - 12:20


Morning kathybelle, it's not strictly true about Branson, he said he would donate £100,000 IF THEY WERE CHARGED !!

However, the level of support , as you say , was phenominal by any standards , which brings me back to WHY!!! Now we know that Gerry was being groomed by the Labour Party, it's obvious he had information that would have been embarassing to them.

I did mention on here that a few months ago I asked Scotland Yard if they had visited Halligen (wanted by the US for fraud ) to ask him about the £300,000 the Fund paid to him. The Yard said they could not supply that info, 10 days later Halligen was extradited, having spent almost 2 years in Jail.That must have been on the Orders of Cameron or Teresa May ......why , only when I asked a question??? Yet more cover up?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with the Cook

Post  kathybelle on Thu 27 Jun - 12:44

Panda wrote:
Morning kathybelle, it's not strictly true about Branson, he said he would donate £100,000 IF THEY WERE CHARGED !!

However, the level of support , as you say , was phenominal by any standards , which brings me back to WHY!!! Now we know that Gerry was being groomed by the Labour Party, it's obvious he had information that would have been embarassing to them.

I did mention on here that a few months ago I asked Scotland Yard if they had visited Halligen  (wanted by the US for fraud ) to ask him about the £300,000 the Fund paid to him. The Yard said they could not supply that info, 10 days later Halligen was extradited, having spent almost 2 years in Jail.That must have been on the Orders of Cameron or Teresa May ......why , only when I asked a question??? Yet more cover up?

My mistake Panda, I was always under the impression that he had donated £100k, after I read the article in this link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-484431/The-McCanns-innocent-declares-Sir-Richard-Branson.html

In this article, Branson speaks of people who have committed suicide, over accusations such as the McCanns. Judging by the smile on Gerry's face, he looks anything but suicidal. In fact if you look at most of the McCanns interviews on 'You Tube' the only time he has ever had the smile wiped off his face, is when he and his wife have been asked questions they don't want to answer. In those cases he has positively lost his temper.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with the Cook

Post  Panda on Thu 27 Jun - 13:00

kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:
Morning kathybelle, it's not strictly true about Branson, he said he would donate £100,000 IF THEY WERE CHARGED !!

However, the level of support , as you say , was phenominal by any standards , which brings me back to WHY!!! Now we know that Gerry was being groomed by the Labour Party, it's obvious he had information that would have been embarassing to them.

I did mention on here that a few months ago I asked Scotland Yard if they had visited Halligen  (wanted by the US for fraud ) to ask him about the £300,000 the Fund paid to him. The Yard said they could not supply that info, 10 days later Halligen was extradited, having spent almost 2 years in Jail.That must have been on the Orders of Cameron or Teresa May ......why , only when I asked a question??? Yet more cover up?

My mistake Panda, I was always under the impression that he had donated £100k, after I read the article in this link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-484431/The-McCanns-innocent-declares-Sir-Richard-Branson.html

In this article, Branson speaks of people who have committed suicide, over accusations such as the McCanns. Judging by the smile on Gerry's face, he looks anything but suicidal. In fact if you look at most of the McCanns interviews on 'You Tube' the only time he has ever had the smile wiped off his face, is when he and his wife have been asked questions they don't want to answer. In those cases he has positively lost his temper.

I bet we don't get to see the Report.!!! The only chance we have is if the Press demand it on the grounds that public money has been spent.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with the Cook

Post  kathybelle on Thu 27 Jun - 13:19

Panda wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:
Morning kathybelle, it's not strictly true about Branson, he said he would donate £100,000 IF THEY WERE CHARGED !!

However, the level of support , as you say , was phenominal by any standards , which brings me back to WHY!!! Now we know that Gerry was being groomed by the Labour Party, it's obvious he had information that would have been embarassing to them.

I did mention on here that a few months ago I asked Scotland Yard if they had visited Halligen  (wanted by the US for fraud ) to ask him about the £300,000 the Fund paid to him. The Yard said they could not supply that info, 10 days later Halligen was extradited, having spent almost 2 years in Jail.That must have been on the Orders of Cameron or Teresa May ......why , only when I asked a question??? Yet more cover up?

My mistake Panda, I was always under the impression that he had donated £100k, after I read the article in this link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-484431/The-McCanns-innocent-declares-Sir-Richard-Branson.html

In this article, Branson speaks of people who have committed suicide, over accusations such as the McCanns. Judging by the smile on Gerry's face, he looks anything but suicidal. In fact if you look at most of the McCanns interviews on 'You Tube' the only time he has ever had the smile wiped off his face, is when he and his wife have been asked questions they don't want to answer. In those cases he has positively lost his temper.

I bet we don't get to see the Report.!!! The only chance we have is if the Press demand it on the grounds that public money has been spent.

I'm amazed no one is kicking up a fuss over this, or maybe they are, but it's not being made public, thanks to our gagged press. Also Panda, I didn't know Gerry was being groomed, by the Labour party. However, I'm not surprised, I would imagine this was one way of making sure he kept his mouth closed.

If things went pear shaped for he and his wife, I wonder if his wife will spill the beans, in order to get herself off the hook.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Interview with the Cook

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:50


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum