Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  jeanmonroe on Thu 4 Jul - 16:21

Well if there are ONLY 12 in the UK i expect they are all in different police stations right NOW being questioned!
Obviously, the SY team KNOW who they are, because they were named in the files, so SY have TOLD us, and they would have all got the six o'clock knock this morning.
The Met assembled over a 1000 strong 'force' recently to carry out simultaneous 'raids' on druggies/bad boys so just 12 'people of interest' in the UK wouldn't be to hard to 'arrest' would they?
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/met-police-smash-gang-of-burglars-and-drug-dealers-in-biggestever-dawn-raid-8617041.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-22537548

IF these TWELVE (12) 'people' are NOT in custody right NOW, then WHY NOT?

THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE!

Or are SY going to give them lots more time to carry on their 'sorrid affairs' and possibly endanger children, TODAY, until they bother to get around to questioning them?

What's that smell coming from the yard?
Sniff, sniff,............... it's not goat.
Sniff, sniff.............it's not horse.
Oh i know,........... it's BULLSHIT!


Last edited by jeanmonroe on Fri 5 Jul - 9:54; edited 1 time in total

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  Annabel on Thu 4 Jul - 16:26

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2355651/Scotland-Yard-targets-12-British-suspects-new-investigation-disappearance-Madeleine-McCann-detectives-says-evidence-suggest-dead.html

Scotland Yard launches 'last chance' investigation into disappearance of Madeleine McCann as detectives identify 38 suspects

-Police are convinced the three-year-old was abducted by a stranger
-They have uncovered no evidence to suggest she has been murdered
-Launching a new investigation, officers say 12 of suspects are from UK
-Parents Gerry and Kate McCann along with their travelling friends known as the 'Tapas Nine' are not suspects
-The decision to launch a full criminal inquiry on foreign soil is with few precedents in the history of British policing
-Suspects include Urs Hans von Aesch who abducted and killed five-year-old Ylenia Lenhard less than three months after Madeleine was taken
-Von Aesch took his own life after killing his victim who looked like Madeleine

By Chris Greenwood
PUBLISHED: 14:00, 4 July 2013 | UPDATED: 14:27, 4 July 2013

Scotland Yard launched a ‘last chance’ investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann today.

Detectives have identified 38 suspects, including several notorious paedophiles, from five countries including Britain and Portugal.

They are convinced the three-year-old was abducted by a stranger and have uncovered no evidence that she has been murdered.

As police unveiled the dramatic development and pledged to trace and question the list of suspects, they revealed:

-The little girl’s parents Gerry and Kate, and travelling friends – known as the ‘Tapas Nine’ – are not suspects.
-Detectives are trawling through more than 30,500 documents recovered from the Portuguese authorities, private investigators and other forces.
-More than 3,800 fresh lines of inquiry have been created by an exhaustive review of the chaotic aftermath of her disappearance.
-Any British suspect could be tried at the Old Bailey for the crime in Praia da Luz almost six years ago.

Image
Scotland Yard has launched a 'last chance' investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Scotland Yard detectives said their two-year £5million review has created a ‘unique picture’ of what took place at the holiday resort in August 2007.

They are now launching a full international criminal probe in a bid to finally bring Madeleine’s abductor to justice.

Senior officers said compiling thousands of documents and witness accounts gave them a fresh insight into what may have taken place.

They have already re-interviewed several witnesses, believed to be British holidaymakers, about what they know.

Image
Hope: Parents Kate and Gerry McCann have been told they are not suspects in the investigation

Image
The Ocean Club Resort in Praia Da Luz where the McCann family were staying when Madeleine went missing

The Met will now reach out to judicial authorities in four countries, including Portugal, to help them track suspects.

The decision to launch a full criminal inquiry on foreign soil is with few precedents in the history of British policing.

Image
Madeleine McCann disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in 2007

It carries huge risks as officers negotiate the complex tangle of international laws and procedures required to pursue those they believe are responsible.

Det Chief Insp Andy Redwood, who is leading the inquiry, said: ‘The review has given us new thinking, new theories, new evidence and new witnesses.

‘We, and the Portuguese authorities, remain completely committed to finding out what happened to Madeleine, and everything we do is utterly focused on her best interests.

‘We continue to believe that there is a possibility that Madeleine is alive.

‘It is a positive step in our hunt for Madeleine that our understanding of the evidence has enable us to shift this from a review to investigation.

‘We have identified 38 persons of interest from a number of European countries. Twelve of those people are UK nationals who we believe were in Portugal at the time Madeleine disappeared.

‘Our working relationship with the Portuguese police is positive and now that we have moved to investigation we are requesting further specific assistance through normal judicial routes.

‘We remain in close contact with Kate and Gerry McCann and they are updated on our current position.’

The British investigation, known as Operation Grange, will continue to be funded by the Home Office.

Officers met with Home Secretary Theresa May several weeks ago to brief her on the latest dramatic developments.

Image
Appeal: Kate and Gerry McCann hold a photo of their daughter which shows what she may look like now

Image Image
An image released showing what Madeleine McCann may have looked like in 2012 (left) and picture in her Everton football shirt before she was snatched (right)

Image
Never given up: Kate and Gerry McCann walk in Praia da Luz in 2007 where their daughter was abducted

They are grappling with a huge haul of material from the Portuguese investigation and private investigators from seven firms employed by the McCanns.

Leicestershire Police, which co-ordinated a deluge of tip-offs from around the world, has also passed on all the information it holds.

Detectives said translating the material has created a ‘particular challenge’ as has decoding other systems of judicial investigation.

They have been ruthlessly prioritising material that could lead to the person or people responsible for abducting Madeleine.

Investigators refused to discuss details of forensic evidence, but said they have no information to suggest the little girl has been murdered.

Image
Scotland Yard are launching a full international criminal probe in a bid to find Madeleine's abductor

Image Image
Detectives who have launched an international investigation are convinced the three-year-old was abducted by a stranger and have uncovered no evidence that she has been murdered

Image
Kate McCann has never given up hope that her daughter could still be alive

One officer said: ‘In the absence of any clear evidence to the contrary we maintain our belief that Madeleine may still be alive.’

Officers from the Met have travelled to Portugal 16 times to share the findings of their review with the Policia Judiciaria and prosecutors.

They said the review of the evidence is between half and two-thirds complete and will continue alongside the criminal inquiry.

The officer added: ‘We are satisfied that our review has now progressed to a position where we have identified 38 persons of interest.

‘These individuals are from a number of European countries and we are now at an advanced stage of dialogue with each country.


Portuguese police, pictured at the apartment in Praia da Luz, accused Madeleine's parents of being behind the child's disappearance

Image
The beach at Praia de Luz in Portugal where Madeleine McCann went missing

Image
The Portuguese authorities have refused to reopen their inquiry into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann from The Ocean Club in Praia da Luz

‘Over the coming months we will be conducting assertive inquiries, with the assistance of host countries to establish more information about the individuals concerned and any potential involvement.

'Twelve of the persons of interest are UK nationals who we believe were in Portugal at the time Madeleine went missing.’

Detectives have formally requested that the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) submit an International Letter of Request to the Portuguese authorities.

This means British officers can now pursue the inquiry on Portuguese soil and a small team will be based there for several months.

They are pursuing similar bureaucratic routes to secure the co-operation of police in three other countries.

It is understood that local police officers will arrest or detain suspects in pre-planned operations using British intelligence.

Image Image
Urs Hans Von Aesch (pictured right), a Swiss man who lived in Spain, killed himself in woodland outside Oberburon in Switzerland after abducting and killing five-year-old Ylenia Lenhard (left). Von Aesch has been named as one of many suspects linked to the Madeleine McCann investigation

Image
The woodland shrine outside the Swiss town of Oberburon where five-year-old Ylenia Lenhard was abducted and killed by Urs Hans Von Aesch just months after the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

The suspects will then be interviewed in the presence of Scotland Yard officers who will direct the lines of questioning.

The aim is to examine existing suspicions and establish which suspects can be positively ruled out because they have alibis.

Yard detectives have already flown to Switzerland to probe the movements of one of the country's most notorious child snatchers, Urs Hans von Aesch.

The 67-year-old, who kidnapped and murdered a five-year-old girl less than three months after Madeleine was abducted, is one of many suspects.

He took his own life after killing his victim, who looked remarkably like Madeleine.

The Scotland Yard investigation team has grown to 37 people, including murder squad officers, intelligence analysts and administrative assistants.

Image
Scotland Yard have today launched a last chance investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

The Portuguese authorities have refused to reopen their inquiry. Officials said they can only reopen the case if there is new evidence, and the new leads do not provide sufficient grounds.

But Met detectives strongly believe their leads could, if properly investigated, result in new evidence and perhaps the case being solved.

Madeleine was nearly four when she went missing from her family's holiday apartment in 2007 as her parents dined with friends nearby.

The shambolic Portuguese inquiry was shelved in 2008 but Scotland Yard began a Home Office-funded review in 2011 following the intervention of David Cameron.

He had been lobbied by Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry, who were falsely accused by Portuguese police of being behind her disappearance.




Last edited by Annabel on Thu 4 Jul - 16:29; edited 1 time in total

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  jassi on Thu 4 Jul - 16:27

While these 12 are British nationals, they may not be residing in this country.

jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  tanszi on Thu 4 Jul - 16:33

So K and G HAVE been told they are not suspects. according to the DM and Guardian. Oh yes any person who leaves their children alone without appropriate adult supervision is clearly not suspected when one goes missing despite reports from the family that G told them the shutters were jemmied.... who is fooling who? and why blatant lies? or did the media make it up?

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3096
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  MaryB on Thu 4 Jul - 16:48

What I don't understand is this. How on earth can they be convinced that she is still alive when there has been not one credible sighting since she went missing. This does seem to fly in the face of every other police investigation I have heard about re a missing child.

MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  jeanmonroe on Thu 4 Jul - 16:52

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, heading Operation Grange said today:
July 4th 2013.
"We, and the Portuguese authorities, remain completely committed to finding out what happened to Madeleine, and everything we do is utterly focused on her best interests."
HOWEVER;
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/the_abduction_of_madeleine_mccan
http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post422.html#p422
PORTUGUESE AUTHORITIES:
From everything that is exposed, the process files result in the following:

A) the minor Madeleine McCann died in apartment 5A at the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz, on the night of the 3rd of May 2007;

B) a simulation of an abduction took place;

C) in order to render the child’s death impossible before 22H00, a situation of checking of the McCann couple’s children while they slept was made up;

D) Kate McCann and Gerald McCann are involved in the concealment of the cadaver of their daughter, Madeleine McCann;

E) at this moment, there seem to be no strong indications that the child’s death was not the result of a tragic accident, yet;

F) from what has been established up to now, everything indicates that the McCann couple, in self-defence, doesn’t want to deliver the cadaver immediately and voluntarily, and there is a strong possibility that it was moved from the initial place of deposition. This situation may raise questions concerning the circumstances in which the death of the child took place.

SO, Portuguese say "we think no abduction only a tragic accident covered up by parents and friends"
Andy and SY: "er, um, NO you got it all WRONG, but we'll work with you until agree with US"

SY gleaned all this new information with the help from the McS brilliant private defective teams, including convicted fraudster Halligen, on trial for fraud Metoado 3 and pretendy orange pickers Grabbit&Leggit!

So SY are now taking the word of convicted fraudsters as 'gospel'?

As Jay from the Inbetweeners would say

BRILLIANT!

Completely committed, Mr Redwood?

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  quickfingers on Thu 4 Jul - 16:56

As someone mentioned earlier I think its easier to say she is alive as questions won't be asked. If they say she is dead then the media will want to know why and will start second guessing. Even though the dogs found something the forensic evidence wasn't there to back it up. This doesn't mean they are discounting the dogs but that there is no evidence it was her. Hence there is no proof of her being dead.

quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 659
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  jassi on Thu 4 Jul - 16:57

I'm sure he is fully committed, but not necessarily to finding the truth - he is, after all, a Metropolitan police officer .

jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  Palmeras16 on Thu 4 Jul - 17:02

MaryB wrote:What I don't understand is this.  How on earth can they be convinced that she is still alive when there has been not one credible sighting since she went missing.  This does seem to fly in the face of every other police investigation I have heard about re a missing child.

Madeleine could still be alive MaryB, and my own personal opinion is that she is, as there is no real solid evidence to the contrary. I'm well aware of the dog alerts but have dismissed them for reasons too controversial to post here. I have to keep a wary eye on my 'warnings barometer' you understand - warnings not for trolling or being abusive you understand. Not even for sh*tstirring as Claudia so nicely puts it, but merely for not adhering to the accepted wisdom of this forum. There you go Claudia, over to you...

Palmeras16
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 275
Warning :
66 / 10066 / 100

Registration date : 2010-06-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  jeanmonroe on Thu 4 Jul - 17:07

Therefore, we suggest that the case files are sent to the Republic’s Prosecutor, in the Lagos legal district, for:

G) a possible new questioning of the arguidos Kate and Gerald McCann;

H) an evaluation of the measure of restraint to be applied in this case;
CONCLUSION

On the tenth of September, two thousand and seven

Chief Inspector

(Tavares de Almeida)

* McCanns did a 'runner' on 9th September 2007.

AND HAVE NEVER, EVER ASKED THE PORTUGUESE AUTHORITIES, PERSONALLY, TO RE-OPEN THE CASE OF THEIR MISSING CHILD!

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  MaryB on Thu 4 Jul - 17:27

But the point is on every investigation concerning a missing child, we listen to the sad facts from police and reporters. That every day and hour that goes by the more likely it is that the child is not going to turn up safe and well. In the Madeleine case this seems to be turned on it's head. And after six years there is more chance than ever it would seem of Madeleine turning up. It's very confusing. Of course everyone hopes she will turn up safe and well but the chances must be tiny.

MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  Lioned on Thu 4 Jul - 17:29

Bearing in mind the conclusions of the Portuguese police the only thing we can conclude now is that the British authorities (police and government -cps) will have us believe the Portuguese got it wrong.Furthermore,as they have completely ignored the dog evidence then the suggestion must be that the Portuguese 'fixed ' that evidence !

What is certain now is that the dead peado is the number one suspect.

Expect now a few dead peado stories just to set the scene and an announcement in November,probably just in time for the New Years honours to reward our bent coppers.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  jassi on Thu 4 Jul - 17:32

I was just pondering - If Maddie were to be alive, would it be in her best interest to be found?

jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  Carolina on Thu 4 Jul - 17:35

Tell me what police force would not question the last known persons to see the victim alive, in this case Maddie's parents and friends?

From what I understood from the cop speaking on Sky News, the Portuguese authorities still retain the primacy over the investigation, so in the end what the British say is irrelevant. If the PGR in Portugal decides that these so-called leads are not enough to open the case, this will be all for nought.


Last edited by Carolina on Thu 4 Jul - 17:55; edited 1 time in total

Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Age : 70
Location : Algarve, Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  Claudia79 on Thu 4 Jul - 17:39

Carolina wrote:Tell me what police force would not question the last known persons to see the victim alive, in this case Maddie's parents and friends?

One which has absolutely no intention of solving (or trying to) a case.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  Claudia79 on Thu 4 Jul - 17:40

Palmeras16 wrote:
MaryB wrote:What I don't understand is this.  How on earth can they be convinced that she is still alive when there has been not one credible sighting since she went missing.  This does seem to fly in the face of every other police investigation I have heard about re a missing child.

Madeleine could still be alive MaryB, and my own personal opinion is that she is, as there is no real solid evidence to the contrary. I'm well aware of the dog alerts but have dismissed them for reasons too controversial to post here. I have to keep a wary eye on my 'warnings barometer' you understand - warnings not for trolling or being abusive you understand. Not even for sh*tstirring as Claudia so nicely puts it, but merely for not adhering to the accepted wisdom of this forum. There you go Claudia, over to you...

If I believed you were stupid, I would quote several of your posts and explain to you the difference between having opinions, expressing them and even discussing and s**t stirring and trolling. Since I actually know you are not, I'll be the one keeping an eye. Silently... But hey, great to know you still don't give me a second thought...

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  Claudia79 on Thu 4 Jul - 17:41

Honestly, can't see how anyone is surprised by today's 'news'...

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  interested on Thu 4 Jul - 17:43

I've just seen the news online at Sky. How on earth can the "investigation" be into the "suspected abduction" of Madeleine when two British dogs alerted positively OTHERWISE. I hope the British investigators are successful in getting answers to the 48 questions her mother refused to answer. Whatever the result of this "investigation", we know that the Portugese investigation was politically obstructed six years ago and Madeleine has been exploited by her parents ever since. This should have been an investigation into the death of Madeleine once the British dogs confirmed the evidence of blood and death. If the McCanns are innocent they would have demanded a resolution, instead they have perpetrated the abduction deception with the support of the British press.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2395
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  jassi on Thu 4 Jul - 17:48

Claudia79 wrote:
Carolina wrote:Tell me what police force would not question the last known persons to see the victim alive, in this case Maddie's parents and friends?

One which has absolutely no intention of solving (or trying to) a case.

A fair assessment, I fear

jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  Lioned on Thu 4 Jul - 18:02

It is now almost impossible to solve conclusively as the 'dead peado' one can only assume would have killed Maddie and there is no evidence She is dead.Though i suppose the dead peado could have sold her to some nice people after he'd fed and dressed her and cared for her.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  kitti on Thu 4 Jul - 18:04

"We have identified 38 persons of interest from a number of European countries........Twelve of those people are UK Nationals who we believe were in Portugal at the time Madeleine disappeared.


Believe......they either were or were not in portugal at the time.....if you believe they were in Portugal they you say WERE in Portugal as you say you know their names so you know where they were at the time Madeleine disappeared....don't you.



I think we should now go look for these twelve people that SY believe were in Portugal as they must be in the files, mustn't they as they are Insinuating that the pj either overlooked the twelve or Interviewed them and dismissed their statements.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  wantthetruth on Thu 4 Jul - 18:05

Claudia79 wrote:Honestly, can't see how anyone is surprised by today's 'news'...

me neither

wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  cass on Thu 4 Jul - 18:06

Palmeras16 wrote:
MaryB wrote:What I don't understand is this.  How on earth can they be convinced that she is still alive when there has been not one credible sighting since she went missing.  This does seem to fly in the face of every other police investigation I have heard about re a missing child.

Madeleine could still be alive MaryB, and my own personal opinion is that she is, as there is no real solid evidence to the contrary. I'm well aware of the dog alerts but have dismissed them for reasons too controversial to post here. I have to keep a wary eye on my 'warnings barometer' you understand - warnings not for trolling or being abusive you understand. Not even for sh*tstirring as Claudia so nicely puts it, but merely for not adhering to the accepted wisdom of this forum. There you go Claudia, over to you...
nah come on love - what do you rekon re the dogs - well ive been around forums since day 1 heard it all excuises from kate on her period to other stuff conected to sex - oh and ive read that they were set up - dead animals - even the death of a baby - a misscarrge in 5a the lot - come on what you reckon

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  mossman on Thu 4 Jul - 18:15

kitti wrote:"We have identified 38 persons of interest from a number of European countries........Twelve of those people are UK Nationals who we believe were in Portugal at the time Madeleine disappeared.


Believe......they either were or were not in portugal at the time.....if you believe they were in Portugal they you say WERE in Portugal as you say you know their names so you know where they were at the time Madeleine disappeared....don't you.



I think we should now go look for these twelve people that SY believe were in Portugal as they must be in the files, mustn't they as they are Insinuating that the pj either overlooked the twelve or Interviewed them and dismissed their statements.

I don't have time now, but it would be easy enough to come up with close to 12 uk people from the files, if you start with the nannies and MW staff. I don't get the impression the people referred to are "new"people per say, just people of interest. That could mean good old Jeremy, the Smiths (there was a large number of them and from another country). Perhaps I am mis understanding things, but I am of the impression SY want to speak to them, not necessarily that they were not previously spoken to or over looked bt the PJ. Correct me please if they have said otherwise. 

I shall wait with interest to see what the Express report.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  Guest on Thu 4 Jul - 18:19

wantthetruth wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:Honestly, can't see how anyone is surprised by today's 'news'...

me neither
what news?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe - Announcement 2pm today (4th July 2013)

Post  Sponsored content Today at 16:29


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum